The Photo Shop Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We alternated allowing the other to remove our clothes. I was first to undo all the buttons of her blouse, push it over her shoulders and remove it, unveiling the sexy lace pushup bra she was wearing. Unlike her, when she removed my shirt, I was immediately topless. She couldn't resist bending down and sucking my nipples. She knew, from the many times we had made love, they were rather sensitive. In no time at all, she had them rock hard.

I had a bit of a dilemma, go next for the boobs and also feast on her nipples, or take off her skirt and first enjoy the overall look of her lovely body in the beautiful lingerie set she wore. When I had ventured up her skirt before I had felt naked skin between the top of her stockings and her panties, which led me to believe she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt. It could of course also have been one of those special pantyhose that mimicked this look. Why do we always have to make these difficult choices in life? I decided to go for the overall look and asked her to stand in front of me so I could unzip the skirt and remove it. She gladly complied, probably also wanting to have me enjoy her choice of lingerie. Well come to think of it, she'd already seen mine, even sucked it, so I determined I should be allowed to unpack her a bit more before she could remove another piece of my clothing.

When the skirt finally fell to the ground, puddling around her feet, I got the proof of my suspicions of stockings and a garter belt. She looked stunning and good enough to eat which was the next thing on my wish list. Unfortunately again a difficult decision needed to be made, do I go for the pussy or do I go for the boobs first. I chose the easy way out, after all, I was sitting down facing her pubes so I went for the easy one, first kissing her abdomen a few times, after which I grabbed the elastic of her panties and pulled them down unveiling her enticing playground. She indeed looked good enough to eat... no condiments were required so I went for it and moved my kissing spree to her abdomen and belly and a few inches lower to her vertical lips. When I kissed her pussy, she gave a moan, grabbed her tits through her bra, and squeezed them.

"Take it off Grace, I want to see your boobs," I whispered. Her hands went to her back undoing the clasp of her bra, pulling it away from her body with the straps, and began grabbing her naked tits with her hands and squeezing them while pinching the nipples between her fingers, making them rock-hard. My hands were busy holding and squeezing her ass cheeks pulling her closer to my mouth. After a very short while, her tangy flavor began flooding my taste buds. I just couldn't get enough of this woman's taste. She now let go of her boobs, grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands, and held it pressed against her muff, totally enjoying my pussy eating skills, and moaning like crazy.

"Oh yes, there, yes that's where I like it most," she purred keeping my mouth pressed against her clit.

"Make me cum!"

The only solution I could immediately think of to make her cum quickly was to shove a finger up her ass, but I presumed it was dry back there, so I needed to lube it first in her pussy. I managed to slip it into her vagina while I kept eating her out; that in itself got her closer to an orgasm. When I pulled the finger out again she protested but that quickly died down when she felt it make its way to her other sensitive spot in the back. Now I could easily push my index into her black hole. Her sphincter didn't object at all, in fact, it even felt as if it was sucking my finger into her body. When I pushed it in she took a deep breath, followed by a long moan. Her hands pushed even harder against the back of my head, urging me on.

"Oh yes, yes, it's there, I'm coming, I'm coooooooooming, OH FUCK THIS FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD LEEEEEEEEW!"

I could not only hear that she was coming but I could feel it by the huge amount of girl juice her pussy was squirting on my face and into my mouth, almost drowning me. I could barely keep up swallowing, and I loved it. Her legs had turned to jelly, her knees buckled and she sat down on my thighs, her head on my shoulder, and her arms went around my back to support herself.

It took the better part of ten minutes to come down from her high, and get her breathing under control. As her chest was pressed against mine, I could feel her heart race. After she finally returned to the living, she looked at me with a huge smile.

Looking at her I said, "I have a feeling you enjoyed it."

"Oh my God Lew, that was another one for the books, I can tell you."

"We aim to please dear and it's good to give a woman like yourself an orgasm she appreciates so much."

"You bet I appreciate it, you can give me one of those any time you like, " then she looked down between her spread legs and saw my steel rod.

"Oh dear, that looks appetizing, you're ready for another round?"

"Correction my dear I haven't had a round yet."

"Yes that's true; you stopped me sucking your dick to unpack your present, as you so nicely put it."

"Yes dear and then I went muff diving."

"Oh yes, and how good you are at doing that."

"I do try to match your cock sucking skills, my dear. If this dick could talk it would be screaming to the world claiming you as the best cocksucker on this planet."

"You really think I'm that good?

"YES!"

"So you want me to continue where I left off?"

"No."

"No?"

"I have something else in mind, I want to fuck you, slowly, tenderly, and for a very, very long time, before making you come again."

"I could go for that."

"Somehow, I had a feeling you would appreciate that, so let's go to bed."

"Yes let's do just that."

When we got to the bedroom, Grace removed her shoes, stockings, and the garter belt before she joined me between the sheets. She straddled me, grabbed my cock, pointed it at her pussy, and slowly impaled herself. This was accompanied by moans and sighs. When she was well and truly seated, she made a few rocking movements that felt tremendous on my dick, before beginning to move up and down. She repeated this perfect motion many times, before tipping her pelvis a little. The movement not only did wonders for my cock but, judging by the sweet whimpers she produced, had a similar effect on her clit.

"Oh my God Grace where did you learn that move?"

"Rachel showed me."

"She never did that when I had sex with her."

"No, she promised me she wouldn't before I had had a chance to surprise you with it."

"Do you often discuss and agree on what you will do with me?"

"Just occasionally."

"I see. Maybe I should have a chat with Jeff then to agree on what we should do to you or Rache, a question of keeping it exciting for you girls as well."

She looked at me just smiling, not uttering a word while she continued riding my cock. I knew that when she reacted like that there was no point in continuing our conversation, she wouldn't tell me more. I decided to just enjoy her sexy body and pussy for the moment. And enjoy I did, as I felt an orgasm slowly but surely build inside of me. Her almost violent up-and-down movements made her tits bounce all over the place while I tried to catch them.

Finally succeeding, I gripped them firmly, not wanting to let them escape again. Her nipples felt very hard, a sure sign of her arousal, which I hoped would lead to another powerful joint orgasm. She took over from me, holding her boobs, and began pinching her nipples very hard. Alarm bells went off in my head as that was a sure sign she was about to crest and I desperately wanted to come together with her. I shouldn't have worried as when she did crest, the quivering and convulsing of her pussy was so powerful that she took me with her into that abyss of total body-shaking pleasure. As I felt the sperm race up my shaft from my balls, my body as well as hers tensed up completely while her internal muscles gripped my shaft.

With every squirt of sperm I pumped into her belly, another pleasure wave raced through my body. Not only did I get a high dose of dopamine in my brain, but I was also rewarded visually when I saw Grace's body tense up, holding her breath, while her back arched. This made her ribcage and boobs stick out while her stomach was completely hollow. Just for those few seconds while she reached her peak, she looked like a real sex goddess with her mouth wide open and nothing but air rushing out.

Like in a slow-motion movie, she collapsed on my chest, totally spent, and she was not the only one. I guess we must have both fallen asleep, as the next thing we heard was the door to Grace's bedroom opening and Nancy sticking her head in.

"Are you awake?"

"Now we are," Grace grunted.

"Sorry, mom but I wanted to make sure everything was OK when I found some clothes in the living room."

"Couldn't you guess why they were there and we weren't dear?"

"Sorry again, but I was worried, is everything OK with Amelia."

"OK, no problem. Amelia went to bed at 7 and we haven't heard her since, how was your dinner?"

"Oh it was excellent, they loved Mario's and they're now looking forward to meeting the other one in Rome. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell them much about him as I never was there myself and Gina and Victoria didn't tell me much about the place when they were over here..."

"Please darling can you tell us all about that later, we would like to get some sleep as we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Sorry mom, you're right, I'll let you sleep," and she closed the door and tiptoed away.

The next thing we heard was the alarm clock going off at 6:30, Grace's normal time to get up in the morning. Grace jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I was given the grace to enjoy the comfort of her lovely bed a bit longer. A bit was the right word, as 20 minutes later she was back admonishing me to get a move on while she prepared breakfast. She wanted to leave at 8 to make it to Bruges in time for the meeting with the realtor from whom she wanted to buy a luxury apartment downtown. She wanted to show it to Jeff and Rachel to see what they thought of it and if it would appeal to American tourists who were usually very eager to visit that city.

That would be the last business-related visit we would make, the remainder of the week was strictly reserved for pure touristy visits to our lovely country. After all, this was their annual vacation and they had another business meeting in Italy with Gina and Victoria the next week to discuss and hopefully seal a deal with them.

When we arrived at 10 at the apartment the realtor was already waiting for us. Though it was located in the historical part of the city, it was very recently built, totally different from the apartments in Antwerp located in a historical building but not in the heart of the city. Luxurious it was and rather pricy but from what I could make of it worth every Euro.

According to American standards, Jeff and Rache found the price reasonable and were convinced that it would appeal to the tourists, the only thing posing a bit of a problem was maintenance: we couldn't have a live-in person to provide the hotel service, but the realtor might have a solution. If Grace bought the place, he would probably be able to work out a solution with his wife, who ran a cleaning service, and his daughter who had a catering service.

The remainder of the day we spent playing the tourist, seeing all the sights, we even included a tour of the canals, after all, Bruges is known as the Venice of the North. We also visited the beguinage and had a nice lunch in one of the many restaurants on the marketplace where the Belfort is, one of the prominent historical buildings. Completely knackered, we left around 6 pm, and an hour later we were back home, and as Grace didn't really feel like cooking anymore we ordered pizza for dinner.

We watched a movie, American, subtitled so just wonderful for our friends. We warned them that when they went to Italy that same movie would be dubbed in Italian, another small reason to convince American tourists to come to our small but lovely country. After the movie, everybody was just too tired to do anything else but hit the sack. I went home to open the shop the next day. Nancy would take our American friends sightseeing in Brussels tomorrow and I guessed when they got back in the evening they would be bushed as well, ready to drop into bed after their evening meal in yet another special restaurant in Antwerp, built in an old Minerva garage.

As they had no idea what a Minerva was, we explained to them that this was the only Belgian-built luxury car named after the Roman goddess Minerva that had been fairly successful beginning of the twentieth century. During the roaring twenties, it was even the biggest factory in the country employing over 1600 people. The cars were competing with Rolls Royce and were bought by many movie stars. Unfortunately, the boom ended during the big recession of the Twenties. The garage was one of the last remnants of the brand now turned into a successful restaurant.

Grace had promised me I didn't need to join them and I would be free the whole next day when she took them to visit Ghent. Until the evening that was, when we would jointly visit the Club in my cellar, something Jeff and Rachel were really looking forward to. I shouldn't forget to contact Petra for the position Grace was offering.