The Photo Shop Ch. 54

Story Info
BDSM games with a randy couple visiting from Florida.
12.2k words
4.56
3.9k
2

Part 54 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might enjoy this series more by starting with chapter 1 as there are references to characters or events that happened in previous chapters. All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

I appreciate all your comments and feedback. I enjoy reading them.

Please keep ranking, following, and commenting on my stories. Feel free to send me feedback. I respond to everyone with a valid email address.

Chapter 54: Jeff and Rachel's visit to the Club.

Before we realized, it was already Thursday and I had made a booking with Tanja in the club. Grace had planned a fairly light tourist program, visiting Ghent for the day, as the evening would be taxing - at least I expected it would be.

Now I had time to sound out Petra about Grace's proposition to be the apartment's janitor. I called her early, as I knew there were other people she cleaned for, but I had no idea when and where. After the third ring, she picked up.

"Hi Petra, can I disturb you for a few minutes?"

"Lew, what's up, do you want me to do some extra cleaning, or do you need someone to help at a party?"

"Cleaning, not immediately but maybe, a party, mmmm, I wouldn't really describe it like that..."

"You're talking in riddles, I don't understand a word of it..."

"Sorry dear, but it is a bit complicated to explain, but in a nutshell would you consider a career switch?"

"A career switch, do you want to hire me as a nude model, or an assistant photographer?"

"No, no, how would you feel about a job as a janitor?"

"Janitor? Do you want a janitor?"

"No, not me, but Grace might need one."

"Grace as in Grace the realtor, one of your women friends?"

"Yes, that Grace; she owns two apartments in town and wants to operate them as luxury vacation homes, working together with Jeff and Rachel, who operate a luxury resort in Florida."

"And where do I come in?"

"If she wants to offer the same standard of service as the Americans she needs someone to live in, clean, make the beds, and if need be serve breakfast and even the occasional lunch or dinner."

"Wow, that's a tall order."

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean, yes and no?"

"Well during the tourist season, you would be on duty seven days a week, but during the off-season, you could be free for several weeks or even months, to compensate for the weeks you would have to work full-time. The job includes a free basement apartment on the premises, free use of a car, and of course wages. You would need to talk to Grace as she would be your employer, but before going through an interview and visiting the place, she would like to know if you would be interested."

"I see."

"If, after my brief explanation, you say no this isn't for me, she has to look elsewhere, but on my recommendation, she wanted to offer the opportunity to you first."

"Would that mean I wouldn't be able to clean for you anymore then?"

"I don't know, maybe we could work out something together. Why? Do you want to keep cleaning for me?"

"Of course, I want to keep cleaning for you. You do offer certain added advantages I would like to keep getting."

"Are you referring to those times you're horny and I help you take care of that?"

"Maybe..."

"Let me assure you that even if you couldn't clean for me anymore we could definitely work something out to take care of your needs dear, but all that would be part of the discussion you would have to have with Grace."

"Will you be present during the job interview?"

"If I can. I wouldn't miss it for the world, but it's up to Grace to set a date and time and decide who participates."

"OK, do I need to call her?"

"No, she'll call you as soon as I tell her you would consider the position. If you want me present, I'll leave it up to you to agree with Grace. I don't think she'll be anti."

"Great, tell her I'll expect her call, preferably in the evening or the weekend, as I still have a number of places I go cleaning during the week."

"Excellent, as we are taking the Americans to the club together I'll see Grace tonight anyway."

"Oh, you're in for a lot of fun tonight then?"

"I hope that our friends will have a lot of fun and be duly impressed, as visits to the club would be an integral part of the vacation deal they'll be offering."

"I see. She's proposing that kind of vacation is she?"

"Yes, there will even be a 50 Shades-of-Grey-themed room in the ground floor apartment."

"You don't say, now I definitely want to see this place."

"OK I'll tell Grace to call you, but if you want me there, it won't be this weekend as I'm going to Rome with the Americans to visit a similar setup there. They would like to offer a complete package, with visits to Belgium and/or Italy."

"Grace knows about your trip?"

"Yes she does, so it won't be a problem to meet later in the week."

"Great, I'm sorry Lew but I've got to run, I still need to do my cleaning to make a living."

"No worries dear, I'm glad you want to consider the opportunity; I don't think you will regret it...so remember, I won't be here next Monday when you come cleaning."

"No, you'll be sunning your old bones under the Italian sun, have fun!"

"I will dear, cheers," putting the phone down with a good feeling. Petra really deserved a break in her life, and this could just be the one she needs.

I called Grace to tell her the good news and she told me our friends would be back from their visit to Ghent mid-afternoon so they could have a rest before the evening antics. I also agreed to be at her place around 6 for pre-dinner drinks so our guests could tell me all about their sightseeing tour and we could all have dinner together.

When I arrived they were already waiting for me, anxious to tell me all about their visit to the beautiful city of Ghent. Rachel, seemingly coming straight from the shower, her hair still damp, wore a body-hugging T, immediately giving away that she was not wearing a bra underneath. The outfit was completed by a pair of jeans that looked as if they were painted on. She would certainly draw attention when we visited the club later that evening.

Grace had prepared a simple meal called "hutsepot" a typical winter dish, which was also a favorite of Danny Kay when he visited Belgium. It is a stew of potatoes, carrots, turnips, Brussels sprouts, some leak and onion, and tasty chunks of mutton. She knew it was one of my all-time favorites as well and hoped our friends would enjoy it too, and they did.

We went to my place at seven for a quick tour of the studio. As usual, I got the expected oohs and aahs when they visited, but the real purpose was to impress them with what the club had to offer. Around eight we went down to the cellar. Tanja awaited us at the entrance dressed for the part in a black leather lace-up corset, bare shoulders, black leather hot pants, and boots to mid-thigh with killer heels. She was holding a riding crop in her hands, while Vagina, duly collared was sitting demurely on her knees at her right side with Jack, also in attendance, with his sub, Elisa also collared and on her knees next to him to Tanja's left.

"Welcome to my club," she said with a big smile as we entered, "hello Grace how nice of you to join us." Grace gave Tanja a nod and a smile.

"Dear Tanja I would like you to meet Jeff and Rachel, our American friends and BDSM aficionados."

"Very nice to make your acquaintance, allow me to introduce Jack, our Shibari specialist." Everybody shook hands.

"Would you like to visit on your own, or shall I give you a small guided tour?"

"We would appreciate a tour if you don't mind," Rachel replied. "Are the girls next to you and Jack, your subs?"

"Yes, this is my sub Vagina or Vag if you wish, and that's Jack's sub Elisa, you may have heard about her as her sister Jada works for Lew at the studio and is his sub."

"Indeed we met her upstairs when we visited Lew's studio, gorgeous girl!"

"Oh, you got the grand tour there as well?"

"Yes we did, very impressive I must say. Lew, told us about his place when he was over with Grace, but then when you see it for real, it's quite different. He also told us about your place so we are really very curious to discover it and see what it has to offer."

"We pride ourselves on providing a good variety of equipment and toys."

"Has Lew told you about our plans together with Grace and how your place could fit into that?"

"Yes, he mentioned something about American tourists who like the lifestyle staying in one of Grace's places and potentially visiting the club when they are in our lovely country."

"Excellent, if we like the club, we'll leave it to Grace to make the necessary arrangements for when we could begin working together, probably sometime at the beginning of the Summer at the start of the tourist season. I saw you know Grace as well?"

"Yes of course I know Grace, Lew brought her here once, together with their mutual friend Maggy for an evening of fun and games."

"Oh, I'll have to ask her about that, she never told me."

"Grace was OK with it but I could tell that it was more Maggy's thing than hers wasn't it Grace?"

"Yes for me it was a first but Maggy knew all about it already from when she was married."

"I was surprised, she took to it like a duck to water when she was over last year in Florida."

"Talking about coming over, I plan to go to the States during the summer; any chance of staying in one of your places?"

"Absolutely, and I'll even give you a very good rate, but make sure to book well in advance so we can make sure you get one of our themed villas."

"What exactly is a themed villa?"

"Lew never told you, I'm surprised, they are the ones with a red room, if you catch my meaning."

"I see, oh yes I'll definitely want one of those, especially as I'll be taking Vag with me."

"Vag?"

"Yes, that's my pet name for her, remember?"

"Right, short for Vagina."

"You mentioned that Jack was a Shibari or Kinbaku specialist?"

"I see you are familiar with the Japanese form of the word?"

"Yes, I have read a lot about it but never had the opportunity to experience it properly, Jeff does tie me up sometimes, but he's not an expert, so since you have an expert here, would he be willing to apply his art on my body, you think?"

"Why don't we ask him, I'm sure he would be keen to tie you up."

Turning towards Jack who was already on the brink of going off with his sub Elisa, Tanja asked him, "this young lady would like to experience a Shibari session, Jack, do you think you can fit her in?"

"By all means, it's always a pleasure to tie up a young woman, especially if she's as beautiful and willing as you are Rachel. If you care to follow me? Oh, and unless he wants to see what I'm doing to you, your husband could while away the time with my sub Elisa. She can even give him good pointers on how to do it properly: she's become an expert on how to be tied up and knows how to avoid problems."

"Is that OK for you Jeff, while I play with Jack?"

"Anything that makes you happy dear," Jeff replied, while Elisa grabbed his hand to lead him away to one of the binding stations in the cellar, clearly eager to be played with by this big, handsome American.

"OK Rachel, how would you like to be bound? Would you like to feel the ropes on your flesh or would you prefer I bind you over your clothes?"

"No I want the full experience and feel it on my skin. Let me take off my clothes for you," she replied while already pulling her T over her head, revealing her cute C-cups with the small areolae I loved so much. She then peeled off the clinging jeans leaving her completely naked for Jack to apply his macramé art on.

"Inspection!" he shouted.

Rachel immediately took the position, drawing a satisfied smile from Jack. From his face, you could read that he was very pleased to see he was dealing with a well-trained sub. While Rache stood in the inspection position, Jack walked around her to admire her toned, sun-kissed body, without any tan lines whatsoever. After that, he went to his personal cupboard to gather his ropes. When he came back he was well loaded down. By the sheer amount of rope he carried, I guessed that by the time he had finished, Rache would be completely clad in rope.

He put the first one over his shoulder, walked up to her, grabbed both her wrists, stretched her arms behind her back, and began winding a greyish-brown colored rope around her upper arms tying them nicely together while working his way towards her wrists. He tied the arms together every 10 cm, in the process creating a strong tie between them, which he could use later on to hoist her up if he wanted to.

The way she was positioned, her boobs looked really great, and so Jack thought as these were the next parts of her body he wanted to tackle - he gave them his full attention. Taking another rope similar to the first one, although this one was white and red, he looped it and circled it a few times around her waist, creating some sort of a belt. From the back, he moved it over her left shoulder passing it diagonally between her boobs, then back to her waist, securing it there.

With another similar rope, he began a new journey starting again from her back, over her right upper arm to the diagonal one between her boobs in the front. He looped it through and returned over the arm to her back again. After some fumbling, which we couldn't see, he returned to the front over her left upper arm above her tits, pulling the rope again through the diagonal one and returning again. He sort of repeated the whole process but then created a belt under her boobs.

Her rack was now nicely surrounded by ropes, which allowed him to bring another rope from her back upward to a ring attached to the winch above him. I was shooting photos at 100 miles per hour, alternating them with short bursts of video footage. All of a sudden he dropped to his knees, grabbed Rachel's right leg, and put it over his shoulder. He then proceeded to tie a rope around her upper thigh. He stood up when it was secured, taking her leg upwards with him till she was almost in a vertical split position. He let it drop again but secured the rope to the ring he already had the ropes from her back tied to, leaving her standing on one foot, with the other one pulled higher and higher up in the air. In the end, Rachel just pulled in the one left on the ground, now completely suspended slowly swinging around.

Jack was clearly determined to put on a great show as he continued by attaching a new rope to the ankle of her left leg, which he also pulled up, securing the rope to the same ring, until the leg was stretched out in front of her. She sort of relaxed and Jack gave her a small push so she started to swirl around slowly for everyone to admire her luscious body. He wasn't finished though as he began to pull on the rope again until the second leg was now pointing straight up as well.

During all this, Jeff was trying to mimic Jack, tying up Elisa. She was giving him good pointers on how to do it, but Jeff didn't dare to string Elisa up and kept her feet firmly on the ground. He had however managed to create a nice diamond-shaped pattern across her front with her arms secured high above her head. That was a wise thing to do since he was now looking at how he could tie her legs together, otherwise, she could have lost her balance.

When he started by securing a rope to the bottom of the diamond pattern ending just below her belly button and pulling that rope between her legs back up between her pussy lips Elisa looked a bit suspicious. When he pulled her head backwards and then attached the other end of the rope to her ponytail, she immediately grasped his purpose.

Once the rope was secured, if she tried to remove some of the strain on her neck by straightening her head, the rope cut deeper into her pussy. So she could choose, to endure the pain in her neck or the hard stimulation of her pussy. When finished, Jeff looked with a satisfied smile at his handy work.

With both of Rache's ankles now safely secured to the ring, Jack began to remove the rope attached to her right thigh. That was not the only rope he detached, he also detached the rope from the middle of her back to the ring and slowly let her upper body come down. Rachel was now suspended completely upside down attached by the ropes on her ankles. Jack now began to swing her around using a loose rope attached to one of her arms as leverage, letting it wind around her naked body as she turned like a spinning top. When he pulled it again she started to turn the other way.

He then began to undo the ropes securing her arms and the ones circling her upper body. As if by magic, he pulled one specific rope and her whole upper body was devoid of ropes again, her arms swinging freely. That got him a round of applause from his audience, which had grown steadily while he was playing with Rache. He wasn't finished yet though, as he tied a rope around her left wrist. Once secured he pulled her arm upwards drawing it tight alongside her suspended body, before attaching it to the ring to which her ankles were bound. The right wrist quickly followed suit. The ropes holding her ankles were now lengthened a bit, allowing Rachel's body to form a big U with her belly upward. In a flash, he put one hand under her ass, and the other behind her neck, then pushed her upwards passing her bent knees through her opened arms, and flipping her upside down, so that she now hung in a reverse bridge. For those who had missed the move, he repeated it a few times, flipping her over from the U to the reverse bridge and back.

This operation again resulted in applause from the crowd, but the show was still not over. Untying the ropes around her ankles from the ring put Rachel back with her feet on the ground. Her arms were still high up, but not for long as Jack detached those ropes from the ring as well. He pulled her back against his chest while holding on to the ropes still attached to her wrists. With those ropes, he pulled her arms across her chest, one arm above her boobs, the other below. The remaining part of the two ropes was now wound around her upper body securing her again. Once that was accomplished he attached another rope to her back, pulled it through the ring, and hoisted her up, her feet and legs dangling.

His next move was rather similar to what Jeff had done to Elisa by attaching a rope between her boobs, pulling it down through her legs over her pussy, and biting deep into her tender pussy lips. That resulted in a sharp intake of breath from Rachel.

It was hard to see what exactly it was he was doing behind her, but all of a sudden I saw him again attach a cord to the ring and pull hard. Rachel's body tipped over to the front and the cord between her legs was pulled even harder than before, pressing deep into her cunt. It was clear that almost her full weight now pulled on that cord.

Jack pushed against her butt, making her swing back and forth. If you looked closely, and I had my video camera pointed towards the spot, you could see the cord sawing between her pussy lips which were getting wetter and wetter with her juices. Her face however was contorted into a painful grimace. When Jack saw that, he quickly stopped torturing her this way, letting her down and removing the rope between her legs. As a good Master, he made sure her pussy was OK through a visual inspection combined with one from his hand. Finally, he detached the ropes still holding her arms up from the ring and her wrists, setting her completely free. Rachel's smile returned to her face, although one of her hands went towards her pussy, making sure it was still in one piece.