The Photo Shop Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was indeed frightened that I would accidentally bite her too hard. When I then gave that one also a 180° turn she cried out startling me at first, but quickly reassuring me with a satisfied moan. This girl really seems to dig pain, hard pain, maybe I should use some of my toys on her. Unfortunately, I had them all upstairs in the apartment, would I dare to take her there?

"I'm afraid I don't have any toys here to please you with, they're all upstairs in my apartment."

"Well let's go then, I'm curious to see how a photographer lives," she said while jumping up and taking my hand in hers. "Which way do I go?"

I had never expected her to be this forward, but then again I had never played with a Japanese girl before in my life. I saw a number of porn movies and was always surprised by how they reacted verbally with their high-pitched screams as if they were always experiencing a lot of pain so I was extremely curious if this Japanese beauty was going to scream in the same fashion when I started playing seriously with her enticing hairy pussy and the rest of her alluring body.

When we arrived upstairs she was just raving over my roof garden. I decided to put her on a chair facing the garden, after all, I not only wanted to pleasure her sensitive areas but also her view. When she was comfortably seated I began to restrain her. First binding her wrists together, pulling them up over her head and securing them with a rope to the back of the chair. This not only gave a stunning view of her tits but also made sure they were fully accessible for play. Next, I made her sit on the very edge of the chair and pulled her legs as wide open as they would go (and that was extremely far). I secured them with ropes to the chair as well.

All the time she cooed, indeed uttering high-pitched sounds, almost like a puppy in pain. So the noises those Japanese girls made in the porn movies were genuine. I left her there enjoying the view while I got my toys from the bedroom. I decided I was not going to gag her, I just loved the noises she was making. As she had indicated she wanted to experience extreme pain, I went straight for the 3-inch black foldback binder clips to torture her tits. When I put the first one on her right nipple, I let it close slowly increasing the pressure and consequently the pain that came with it as it pinched the tender but hard nub.

I didn't get much reaction, this chick was clearly used to far more extreme pain. For the second one, I let it close much faster, not really letting it snap shut but close to it. This gave me the expected high-pitched Japanese scream. To make it more interesting I began adding small weights to the clips, pulling her nipps downward and extending them. From the side of her boob, I began to put clothespins on her skin. I had learned to put a thin rope under them so that when you want to remove them they can be ripped off in one go.

Her face showed she was loving every minute of this play. I refrained from putting a clothespin on her lips or tongue, as I personally find this totally ridiculous. Once I had finished torturing her boobs, I concentrated on her other sensitive area. I had seen downstairs in the club when she was in the gyno chair, Leo had used needles on her pussylips and nipples, but that was one street too far for me. I simply don't like needles, that's probably why I don't like injections and tattoos either. I couldn't possibly inject myself with anything, whether made by a pharma company or a hallucinating substance.

I did my fair share of weed smoking when I was young but that was about it, though very popular when I was young no LSD, for me, no speed nor anything similar. When I was tired of dancing, I went to bed, if at all possible together with a nice willing girl to get tired some more, in a pleasant way, but I'm digressing.

I needed to concentrate on this Japanese doll's pussy. Her boyfriend and Master, Leo, was probably enjoying Dawn, my sub of the evening's pussy to the full, so why shouldn't I have a taste of this delectable jewel right in front of me. When I dropped to my knees in front of her she followed my movements with suspicious eyes. When she saw me bend forward she whispered, returning now back to the sub and dom required way of addressing each other.

"Oh yes, Master Lew, I love it when Leo eats my pussy, he only does that when I've been a very good and obedient slave to reward me. Am I worthy of being treated in this wonderful way by you?"

"Worthy or not love, I just love eating pussy and I've never had the pleasure of eating a Japanese one, so I'll probably enjoy it even more than you will."

I went to town on her pubic area by first placing dainty butterfly kisses on her little hairy triangle. A hairy pussy, even if it's only partly so, gives you such a primal feeling, bringing you back to the beginning of time, it must have been the same when Adam saw Eve for the first time in the Garden of Eden. The small wild forest was just one lick away from her juicy outer lips. As her snatch was already slightly moist with her honey I got my first taste of an Oriental wonderland. In the end, it was not that much different from any other pussy I ever tasted, but just the idea of a different race made it so much more enjoyable. I remembered when I tasted black pussy for the first time in my life, now that was an experience. I was truly enjoying this to the full, and from the high-pitched noises she was making, I gathered she was too.

Unfortunately, being a pain addict, she needed more than my tongue to even get close to an orgasm. I was racking my brain on how to increase her arousal. The first thing that sprang to mind was the magic wand that I switched on and applied to her already moist pussy lips. To begin I stayed away from her clit which I had managed to persuade out of hiding from under its hood. I couldn't twist it like I twisted her nipples, but I could try to give it a nibble with my teeth maybe. With the magic wand, I had succeeded in getting her pussy to produce a bit more honey, so I replaced the wand with a couple of fingers.

I needed more, think Lew...candles with hot wax maybe, but I hadn't any lit for the moment, that would take too long, and then I thought of a couple of crocodile clamps with sharp teeth I could maybe use, well I had 4 of these things. I immediately proceeded to apply two to her outer lips and two to her inner lips. On the ones clipped on her outer lips, I attached a few small weights, stretching them. Maybe I should try the big inflatable dildo someone gave to me as a joke. Once inserted, it could be pumped up almost to the size of a horse's dick, and if I combined it with a buttplug I might be able to make her orgasm. Alternatively, I could put an electric current on the crocodile clamps attached to her pussy lips, but I wasn't sure how to do that in a safe way. I had seen Jack do it with Elisa, but he's an electrician and knows exactly how much and how long is safe.

With the dildo in her cunt and the buttplug in her ass, I put the magic wand again against her clit at maximum. I saw she was getting closer, but guessed she needed the ultimate kick to make it happen when all of a sudden, looking back again at her body I saw the strings under the clothespins. I grabbed them, and yanked hard, removing the clothespins forcefully from her skin. Now that did the trick. She howled like a banshee squirting all over the floor, I quickly let the air out of the dildo in her sheath. I had never in my life seen a woman squirt so much. I was going to have my work cut out to clean it up. I definitely didn't want Petra to see this. When Narumi revived, after a good 5 minutes, she gave me a big smile.

"I must say, for someone who, as you claim, is not that familiar with BDSM, you sure know how to make an addict like me happy."

"I must admit it was a challenge."

When I looked at the clock, I saw we had been playing for an hour and a half, high time to take Narumi back to the club. I hope Dawn wasn't too distressed with me disappearing for so long and leaving her with this Leo whom she doesn't know. After quickly removing all the clamps from Narumi's boobs, untying her, and moving back to the studio for her to get dressed we made tracks back to the club. The first thing I saw coming in, was Dawn, still in the nude, having a chat and a drink with Leo and Jack at the bar, I quickly joined them, apologizing.

"Well look who's returned from his photoshoot with a beautiful and willing Japanese girl," Dawn said with a big smile on her face. "Had a good time Lew?"

"I did take some very nice pictures yes."

"Was that the only thing you did? I can't imagine looking at your Japanese model you only took her photo."

"OK, we did play a little."

"Judging by the sated look on her face, I think it was more than just a little."

"Going by your facial expression, you had a nice time as well I guess?"

"I can't complain, Jack and Leo are good. Jack is indeed an ace with ropes. When he tied me up the only discomfort I experienced was being restricted in my movement but nothing else. And Leo, oh my God he really knows his way around a vagina with his tongue."

Feeling a bit miffed, I couldn't resist asking if he was better than I am.

"I wouldn't say better, different might be a better word, he made me cum a few times."

"And was he satisfied with the session?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself, I'm sure he'll ask his Japanese bit how you did."

That was already happening I guess, as I saw Narumi in an excited conversation with Leo, so maybe not the best moment to interrupt. Better ask Jack how he felt about the session with Dawn. Typical Jack he replied, "Interesting," which was all I got out of him. Over time I got to know Jack a bit better and when he said interesting, it meant he was very pleased with Dawn's performance; that one word even indicated he would like to play with her again, sometime in the future. Good to know, and now that I knew Dawn's parents were members of the club I was thinking of bringing Dawn on a Friday evening when her parents apparently were regulars. Maybe in a few weeks, after we went horseback riding, it shouldn't be too difficult to convince her to come down again with me. I'll have to talk to Tanja about it, she'll know if I can pull off a stunt like that.

A quick chat with Leo convinced me Narumi had given me a good report on the session I had with her. He also confirmed he wouldn't mind playing with Dawn again in the future, which she also seemed to think was not such a bad idea. In my mind, I was already working out a scheme for a Friday evening a few weeks from now. Looking at Dawn I asked her if we should maybe go now. She agreed as she was a bit tired. I took her back via the private backdoor though now she was not blindfolded we took the stairs, but only after she had seen how she had come down in the small freight elevator at the start of the evening.

She agreed that it had been rather frightening but now that she saw it understood why I had used it instead of the stairs while she was blindfolded thus not running any danger at all.

"I must warn you, Lew, when one is blindfolded it is a frightening experience."

"OK love, I'll keep that in mind for future use, do you think it would be less frightening if someone else had joined you?"

"Do you think that two would fit in that tiny space?"

"If their boobs or asses aren't too big it..." before I could finish the sentence, I got my arm slapped.

"As if you don't like big tits and bubble butts."

"I do, so I only need to remember not to use it when they have anything bigger than an A cup then?"

"Oh my God, MEN!"

"Sorry dear we can't help ourselves, you girls shouldn't have such enticing bumps on your chests."

"OK let's go upstairs, I need a shower and a drink and if you behave I might consider giving you a blowjob to thank you for yet another exciting evening."

"Since you propose it so nicely how can I say no?"

Arriving upstairs, Dawn went straight to the bathroom. I ran behind her to lay out a bathrobe and a few fluffy towels. When, after about half an hour, she finally emerged, she looked totally refreshed with still a pink flush on her cheeks. The bathrobe was tied with a sash around her waist but with a big gap at the top giving me an enticing view of a sexy bra encasing her perky B cups. On her head, she had a towel knotted like a turban. When she walked toward me I could see glimpses of a bra coordinated tong every time she took a step. In her eyes, I could see she knew exactly what she was doing and what effect it had on me. I held out a glass of chilled Chardonnay, which I knew was her favorite white wine. She immediately took a large gulp as if she was dehydrated.

"That's better! Don't you want any?"

"I had plenty when you were showering dear."

"Oh, did I take too long?"

"You can take as long as you wish dear."

"Thank you, Master," she said with a cheeky smile on her face, "do you need to punish me again?"

"Come here hussy, and give me a kiss."

"Wouldn't you prefer a blowjob as I suggested earlier dear?"

"If you insist."

Dawn put her glass on the coffee table and stepped on it, just like Grace had done during our Christmas bash. I wondered if she had talked to Grace and did the latter tell her about the show she put on for me and how I thoroughly enjoyed that stunt.

She looked down at me and pointed to the sofa. I couldn't be seated fast enough for what I hoped would turn into another Demi Moore-like performance. I had some music on in the background which would go nicely with this type of show. Dawn began to sway in time, her arms in the air. All of a sudden she turned around and I saw her arms go toward her middle. After fiddling a bit she untied the bow, pulled the sash out from the bathrobe, and swung it high above her head, showing me she had removed it. Then she grabbed the top of the bathrobe and slowly began pulling it down over her shoulders. When it was below her shoulder blades she turned around, facing me again. She then let the robe slide down her arms and drop on the table. She looked amazing in her bra and thong. A naked woman is very arousing, but if some of the enticing parts are covered it is even more so.

In anticipation of the promised blowjob, I unfastened my pants and shoved them down my legs. That was her clue to drop to her knees, bend forward and take my hard cock out of my boxers. Then supporting herself with her hands on my knees, she bent even deeper, holding her wide open mouth just over the head. It felt as if my cock was actually reaching out to enter that lovely cave poised so invitingly above it. Must be my imagination running wild. Not keeping the suspense going any longer she stuck out her tongue, giving the top of the head a tentative lick, after which she swirled her tongue around the rim. Oh my God, this woman knows how to make a man go crazy with desire. Then I saw and felt her sweet lips close around the top after which my cock slowly but surely disappeared, a quarter of an inch at a time into her hot mouth.

When her lips reached my pubes; I could feel the head had gone effortlessly into her throat, deliciously squeezing it. She let it reside there for a while clearly not bothered about being able to breathe. She had come a long way, Dawn, from when she had stepped into the photo studio for that first photo shoot after I got to know her parents. When sliding back up after what seemed like an eternity, she grabbed the bottom part with one delicate hand and began pumping it, while sucking just on the head alternating with swirling her tongue around it. With the fingertips of her other hand, she tickled my balls, combining this with teasing the frenulum with the tip of her tongue, sending small electric shocks through the head. It was clear she was determined to make me orgasm in record time.

I had nothing to prove to her anymore so I just let it happen and enjoyed the ride. The big advantage of having sex with someone you know, like I knew Dawn, was that I didn't need to worry about what she wanted, liked, or abhorred when I come. I know I can let go and fill her mouth with my hot sperm when I orgasm, and that's exactly what I did. She looked up, opened her mouth to show me my deposit on her tongue, and then made a small show of swallowing with a happy smile on her lips.

Then all of a sudden, as she rose, she became all business like, "so Lew, I'm counting on you to join our carousel ride next Friday."

"Sure, I'll be there, what time do I need to arrive?"

"We start at 8 pm, but you'd better arrive half an hour early to prepare your horse, you know, brushing it, cleaning the hoofs, putting the saddle on."

"I know dear, I've ridden before and that's all part of the fun, and it helps you to establish a relationship with the horse too."

While this business-like conversation was going on, Dawn got dressed, slowly but surely hiding all her enticing body parts, of which I couldn't get enough. With just a peck on the lips, she was gone.

As it's been quite a while since I rode carousel, I hope I won't embarrass myself next Friday. I already know that come Saturday morning I would have a lot of aching muscles in my body!

12