The Photo Shop Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not exactly, you know about Lew's reputation?"

"That he likes to photograph nude women?" you mean?

"Yes."

"And what does he want to photograph now, nude horses?"

"Yes but with nude ladies on top."

"You're joking right!"

"No, I'm not."

"You mean that all of you would like to be photographed naked on horseback?"

"Yes, as a group, and we even would like you to join us."

"No way!"

"Come on Marianne, where's your sense of adventure."

"That would be a bit too much adventure for me, girls."

"OK, but would you object to us doing it?"

"No, but I would worry that if Lew uses a flash it may frighten the horses; an accident happens quickly."

"Let me assure you, Marianne, I will not endanger the girls, or frighten the horses. I would only work with fixed floodlights, I don't think they will fear fixed lights?"

"No, fixed light is OK, we have bright lights when we put on a show and the horses are used to that. But where are you going to get these lights?"

"While the girls, get the horses, clean them, and get on top, I can get them at the studio and come back, I think that with 4, and my special high-sensitivity camera I'll be OK."

"Hey if you think you can handle this bunch of unruly women, it's fine by me, as long as they put the horses back in their stables when they've done playing Lady Godiva."

"Don't worry Marianne we'll take good care of the horses," Hellen interjected.

While the girls went to the individual stables to get the horses, I jumped in my car to get my gear from the studio. I could never, in my wildest imagination, have thought that on this Friday evening, I would be carousel riding with 7 women, let alone photographing them in the buff on horseback. To be on the safe side, I took 6 floodlights with me and my video camera as well. It would be great fun to video them riding carousel naked.

When I returned I found the horses all tied up in the arena, waiting patiently. I got busy setting up the lights and hooking them up. Then one by one they came in completely naked, not even with riding boots. Now getting on a horse without a saddle and stirrups is not easy, so I helped with a little stool, holding the horse by the halter. They really wanted to do this in the most natural way. Helping them to get onto the horse gave me the perfect opportunity to look at their gorgeous bodies. And gorgeous they were. Again different women, different hairdos, and yes I mean where their legs meet.

For some, the ones sporting a bush anyway, it revealed that the hair on their head was not always their natural hair color. For Hellen, Dawn, and Janet I knew what their natural hair color was even with their shaved pussies, but concerning the others, I had some nice surprises. Daisy is blonde but with a fairly dark almost black bush, and she has some ample breasts which are nicely rounded, I'd guess an E-cup. They hung back against her chest, their undersides curving downward as they flowed out from her chest, then fully rounding over the front of her mounds, before curving back inward. They were topped with a pair of short, but wide, and well-rounded nipples that had a deep pink color tinged with a faint purpleness. Some fairly wide rings of the same color topped the rounded front of her mounds. Her nipples were obviously hard, as despite their shortness, they were standing up like half marbles atop her mounds, which could be due to her feeling a horse's back against her naked pussy for the first time or to the chill. Aside from Hellen and Dawn, I guess it would be the first time for all of them to do this.

Daisy has a flat stomach with a pronounced girly curve to her waist, and another curve to her hips. Hips that are narrow and lean, but have just enough on them so that her hip bones don't show, and then a shapely pair of legs. When she is finally seated on the horse's back I have a front-row view of her intimate area and can see that at the top of those long legs, she has flat pubes which show some light, and very modest, tan lines. They are slightly obscured by her full bush, neatly trimmed inside the creases of her thighs, as well as trimmed straight along the top. Her fur is fairly long and curly as it tangles together. But as it flows between the tops of those thighs, it quickly grows dense as it obscures her lips. She has full, wide lips, too, that seem to fully meet under that thick fur. Lips that puff downward and swell into a moderately plump pussy mound.

Joy, as I already suspected from her head hair, is a natural ginger sporting a curly red bush with very tucked-in labia. Her boobs are on the small side, an A-cup I would say with small puffy pinkish areolae and small same-colored nipps, also slightly on the rise. She is, like most gingers very light-skinned with lots of freckles. I guess she must need to be very careful in the summer with the sun.

Coming to Chelsey, she's a brunette, with a crewcut, similar to Dawn's current hairstyle. Her body is toned, on the verge of being muscular, with average boobs, a B-cup maybe, but very firmly blossoming from her chest. Very small areolae with pointy nipples, which almost poked my eye out when I helped her up on the horse. Totally in line with her body, her bush is trimmed into a cute triangle, the labia shaved, with her innies just showing beyond the outies.

The last one of the unknown pussies I am helping to get on the horse is Lizzy's. She is also a brunette but a darker shade than Chelsey. I can't really verify if it is her natural color as she is completely shaved or waxed, but I guess it is, going by her eyebrows and the few stray hairs in her armpits. Nicely toned body but definitely not as muscular as Chelsey's, she has the cutest navel though. Boobs are an average B-cup I would say with smallish areolae and nipples. Her pussy is nicely tucked in, looking like a ripe prune. I see her slide it across the horse's back as if she is trying to stimulate herself. Stimulated she is judging by the state of her nipps and the streak of juice she has left on the horse's back.

After finally helping my 3 female friends I knew from before, we were ready to start shooting. I asked them to first form a simple line like we had earlier that evening. I had some of the lights at the bottom of the grandstand and some at the top, thus lighting up the biggest part of the arena. For the first set of photos, I moved a bit further away, to the top of the grandstand to be able to capture the whole row. I'm not a big fan of wide-angle lenses, they can distort the image. After the lineup, I placed them in smaller groups of two or three and moved closer. When I thought I'd had enough stills, I asked them to ride, so as to capture them on video, first simply around the arena and then recreating some of the figures they used in the carousel.

After about 15 minutes, with their bare pussies gliding back and forth over their horse's warm and hairy backs, I could see that most of them were getting seriously aroused. The wetness on the horse's back was not from sweating but something entirely different. I could even begin to detect a musky smell invading the arena.

Wrapping it up, I addressed the girls, "Well ladies as in the movies, I would say 'it's a wrap', thank you for putting on this fantastic performance."

As if on cue they all came riding back to the front of the grandstand where I was putting away my equipment and shutting down the floodlights. They stopped, facing me, with Joy in the middle, looking me straight in the eye.

"Well, mister photographer did you have fun doing what you love to do?" Little thunder ball Joy asked me.

"Euh, yes, didn't you, it was after all what you had in mind, or am I wrong?"

"No, not entirely, but...well you had your fun indulging in your favorite pastime, taking pictures of naked women, but I think that at least one of us should have some fun too."

I sort of had a feeling where she was going with this, so I played dumb, "Oh, and what kind of fun would you have in mind dear?"

"We know about your reputation Lew."

"My reputation, what do you mean, what reputation?"

"We've been told that you can go on forever."

"Oh yes I can take pictures for as long as you want, do you want me to continue photographing, maybe a private session?"

"I wouldn't mind a private session, but not exactly with your camera."

"I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about dear."

"I think she wants you to have sex with her Lew," Dawn interjected.

"With an old man like me? No way, where could she have gotten that idea? Unless of course someone..."And I was looking intensely at Dawn and Hellen," has been telling stories, stories that are most probably very much exaggerated I can assure you, Joy."

"Care to prove they are untrue?"

"I don't think I have anything to prove, besides, I'm convinced that you would be so disappointed."

"Why don't you give in Lew? She's not going to stop until you give her a good fuck." Daisy said.

"Yes but imagine the stories are true, and I'm not saying they are, and I do give her the experience of a lifetime, won't you other girls, be disappointed when you hear about it afterwards?"

"I think I can speak for all 3 of us other girls, Lew if I say we won't be, we all have a boyfriend or husband who takes care of all of our needs, but poor Joy, the Benjamin of our team, is alone and sometimes even tries to hit on us."

"I am certain that's not true Daisy!"

"OK if you say so, but nevertheless, Lew please, she needs it, even if the stories about your reputation are untrue and largely exaggerated, I'm sure you'll be very able to help her."

"Oh yes Lew, please help our poor little Joy, unless, you think she is too ugly."

"Absolutely not, and I just happen to love gingers vey much, probably because my mother was one."

"O God, I hope you won't think I'm your mother, Lew, and anyway, stop talking about me as if I'm not here," Joy cries out.

"No dear, absolutely not, besides I never knew my mother when she was 24, she had me rather late in life, mostly because my dad didn't want any kids."

"Well then? What's stopping you from pleasuring this gorgeous creature?" Janet wanted to know.

"What did you have in mind? That I shed my clothes and ravish her here, in the middle of the arena while you all watch and cheer?"

"Absolutely not Lew, you know how the saying goes about having a roll in the hay, well there is a very nice warm hayloft above the stables where you could take her," Chelsey replied.

"Oh yes Lew, that would be so romantic and so earthy, like the stable boy having a go at the farmer's daughter."

"And if I was allergic to hay?"

"I just happen to know you're not, otherwise the girls would have heard you sneezing, and I would have noticed a long time ago," Dawn interjected.

"Oh did you two have a roll in the hay here already Dawn?" Lizzy wanted to know. "You never told us about that".

"No Lizzy we did not, Lew and I prefer the great outdoors."

"When he photographed you as Lady Godiva?"

"If you must know, yes."

"And what about you Hellen, do you prefer the great outdoors as well?" Lizzy continued her quest to try and find out more about my antics with a couple of their friends.

"That is for me to know and you to guess Lizzy."

"I'll take that as a yes then. I can't blame you, I would prefer to play outdoors as well, but this time of the year I can imagine it might be a bit too chilly."

"Well ladies, are we going to take our horses to the stables as Marianne requested, and get dressed again before somebody calls the police?" Janet said, being the oldest and most probably the wisest.

"Yes we have to do that, we did promise her after all and the horses need their rest." Hellen concurred.

"Who would call the police? Marianne knows about our little game and there's no one else here."

"You never know, someone walking their dog?"

With that last remark in mind, they all took the reins of their mount and guided them to their individual stables again for the second time that evening. I gathered all my equipment and put it back in my car. When I arrived back at the stables, everybody, with the exception of Joy, had vanished.

"Well, Lew, how about it, are you game?"

"If you think you want to have a 60-year-old man play with your prized jewel, I won't say no, but I'm not really keen about that roll in the hay. At my age I do prefer a bed for these kinds of games, so your place or mine?"

"Why don't we go to my place, it's late already and it might be good if you stay the night."

"Oh, why is that?"

"We not only know about your sex life but also that you love to be served a nice big breakfast in the morning, and I do too, so?"

"OK your place it is, are you here with your car?"

"No I hitched a ride with Daisy, we live on the same street and alternate the driving here."

"I see, so she was convinced I was not going to abandon you here?"

"We also know that you are the perfect gentleman Lew, you would never leave a woman stranded."

"Is there anything you don't know about me?"

"Not much I guess."

"OK let's go, just point me in the right direction."

Joy was a perfect, what am I saying, the best navigation system I ever had. Her instructions were precise and just in time and in Flemish, not like my car navigation voice she spoke Dutch. And in case you are wondering, yes there is a big difference between the two, they're both referred to as 'Nederlands' but differ like English and Scottish. On Flemish TV, Dutch series are always subtitled in Flemish. There are even comical songs about the differences between the two languages, but I'm digressing.

After a 20-minute drive, we arrived at Joy's place. A nice detached cottage with a flowery front yard. Because it was dark, that was about all I could see. I parked the car on the driveway in front of the garage door. Joy opened the front door and led the way inside. From the hall, we went into a spacious living room with an open kitchen, rather similar to my apartment. When she switched the light in the back on, I could see a bit of the terrace and back garden.

I wanted to know how big the plot was, and she said it was about 700 m2, just big enough to have a spacious garden, but not too big, taking a lot of time to maintain. She told me she had a chap who came every other week to mow the lawn, trim the bushes, and when it was the season to plant flowers, lots of flowers. She loved to see the birds in the garden and wanted to provide food for the bees. Although she had already showered at the stables, she said she wanted to take another one to wash off the sweat of the last ride. As I hadn't taken one there she invited me, if I was interested, to join her. Guess what, I was most interested.

I had of course already seen her naked, but she hadn't seen me in the buff, and like most of the women I had been intimate with she was amazed at how I looked. She told me that if she didn't know I was 60, she wouldn't have put me at any more than 50 or even a bit less. The 'less' was probably a bit of flattery from her side I guessed, but still, it makes you feel good when a young woman thinks you're younger than you actually are. When I slipped into the shower, I stood behind her. She allowed me to wash her body with my hands and some shower gel of course.

As I had seen, up close and personal, when I helped her on the horse, she had the cutest A-cup boobs with the most adorable puffy areolae and nipples. I just love it when the areola and nipple form like a natural extension of the breast, only with a different color. It was difficult not to wash them about 10 times, but as you can imagine I was also very much drawn by her curly red bush. It felt great to let my fingers play with it and feel the satiny curls. I couldn't wait to have a taste as well, but first I needed to rinse the soap out. The shower took at least 20 minutes and we got out just before our skin began to wrinkle.

After drying ourselves, she took my hand and guided me to her bedroom. Despite living alone, she had a big king-size bed, perfect for any sexual activities she would like to engage in. She lay down on her back, arms and legs wide open, spread-eagled and looked up at me.

"What would you like to do first mister photographer, take my picture or take my body?"

"I think I've got enough pictures of your lovely body dear, so I would like to get right to the other business if you don't mind."

"I'm all for it, would you like me to suck your cock, and make it stand up nicely?"

"If you don't mind, my lady, I would prefer to start with a simple kiss," I replied while I crawled over her until we were face to face. I then placed a chaste kiss on her rosy red lips. She responded with equal pressure but gave my lips a little lick with just the tip of her tongue. I couldn't but respond in a similar manner of course. As you can imagine, that led quickly to full-fledged French kissing, as we began to explore each other's mouths exchanging spit in the process. Resting on my elbows, I held her head tenderly as she held mine. After a good 5 minutes of tongue tango, I let my hands wander to her shoulders and down her arms to her wrists. I took hold of them and moved her arms above her head.

This was the perfect position to let my fingertips slide back down in the direction of her armpits and onto her ribcage, deliberately bypassing her boobs. It resulted in a lot of giggling and squirming on her side. Her arousal was clearly mounting judging by the increased activity of her tongue in my mouth. High time to move my kissing spree toward her chin, ear, neck, and shoulders. Once I had arrived at her abdomen with my tickling fingers, her arms and hands moved to my back to stroke me there. From her shoulder, it was just one small strategic move to one of her cute A-cups, which I covered in little pecks, avoiding her already hard nipple. When I finally took the little nubbin, including the areola, between my lips and attacked it with my tongue I was rewarded with a serious moan. The moaning increased severalfold when I added some suction to the process.

As I had only one mouth and I didn't want to neglect her other boobie I began tickling along the nipple of that one with my fingers. Within seconds it had gone equally as rock hard as the one in my mouth, resulting in more moaning.

"Oh God, Lew it's been far too long since a man played with my titties, I love it, keep going please." Who was I to ignore her request, even though I wanted to continue my journey along her enticing body in search of the magical place where it splits into the sexiest legs I had seen in a long time. So I continued playing with her gorgeous twins switching mouth and fingers from one to the other.

"Do you like them? Aren't they too small? Most men find my boobs far too small, they call me a plank with two knots."

"Darling they're perfect, I adore your puffy nipples, the way the areolae fade into the nipple is just the way I love it, but I would like to pay tribute to your entire sexy body if you'll allow me?"

"Of course I want you to play with my entire body, but please remember my tits are my most sensitive part and it's just amazing what you keep doing with them."

When after another 5 minutes of titty play, I began my journey south, she gave some disgruntled noises, but they only lasted till I reached her cute navel and gave it a tickle with my tongue. The next stop was supposed to be her slit, but first I had to find my way through her red forest.

Usually, I prefer a nicely shaved mound and pussy, but when I encounter a red bush on my way to the ultimate pleasure point I just love to linger and play in it. Her cute red curls were tickling my nose and cheeks as I went around them towards the crease between her leg and her body, technically referred to as the inguinal. From there I licked my way over the taut muscle at the juncture of her leg and body, towards her inner thighs, where I placed small enticing nibbles, drawing the sweetest whimpers from her upper lips. Her feminine aroma was already tickling my nostrils in the most enticing way. Although I was orally busy around her nether region, because she had told me she so very much loved having her boobies and nipples played with, I kept on fondling and squeezing them with my hands and fingers too.