The Photo Shop Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum Joy."

"Oh goody, I love the taste of cum, good of you to warn me so I don't let it go to waste."

"So it's OK for me to cum in your mouth?"

"You really are always the perfect gentleman, asking politely where to dump your load." She emphasized where it was to go by opening her mouth wide.

I wanted to answer her that I found it only normal to ask, but I had reached the point of no return and deposited the first rope of many right in her open mouth. When the ejaculation had dwindled down to a few drops, she made a show of how much cum I had deposited on her tongue, then swallowed it with even more show, demonstrating it had all gone by opening her mouth wide again.

"Mmmmhmmm yummy, you taste good Lew, a bit salty with a fruity undertone."

I looked at her and couldn't refrain from playing her game by asking, "the tannins OK dear, and what about the aftertaste?"

"Let me put it this way, I wouldn't mind another glass of this ambrosia in the near future, how about Friday next week after your next ride with us?"

"You know what I said Joy, this is a one-time deal only."

"Well, you can't blame a girl for trying now can you?"

"No I can't and I won't, but I'm afraid I've got to run now, working day for me tomorrow you know and it's already way past my bedtime as it is."

I jumped out of bed, and put my gear back on while she lay there flaunting her gorgeous body, still trying to seduce me. When I was fully dressed I bent down, gave her a kiss on her luscious lips, left her dreaming in the afterglow of our lovemaking, got in my car, and drove home for a well-needed rest. It had been a tiring evening with first the horse riding, which I hadn't done in years, and then the Joy riding afterward, which I thoroughly enjoyed but still took the stuffing out of me. I had two days to recover and prepare for a hippy lunch with Sunshine and her sis Claire.

Please bare in mind that a comment or response is to a writer what applause is to the performer at the end of the show.