The Photo Shop Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was high time to shift up a gear and directly attack her inner sanctum. As I had licked my way down one thigh I came up the other, all the way back to her belly button bypassing the red bush. I then lifted my head and went straight in for the kill, placing a wet kiss on her pussy, followed by a slow lick from bottom to top with a flat tongue, immediately enjoying the tangy sweet taste of her arousal. Her clit was still playing hide and seek under its hood, but I had every intention to get it to come out for some oral play. To help it along I concentrated for the moment on her outer lips. When I had given those a nice saliva bath it was time to let go of her titties and use my hands and fingers to get her little motor running down under. With my thumbs, I pulled open her outer lips to reveal one of the most beautiful butterflies I'd ever seen. I could also detect her most inner sanctum, the sheath I eventually intended to plunge my flesh dagger in. Her honey was already flowing nicely, making my temperature rise as well due to its arousing aroma and taste.

For the moment she will have to be satisfied with some fingerplay. After sliding in one, she had no problem with me adding a second and third. In fact, her moaning and sighing increased considerably. After having found and tickled her G-spot, Miss clit poked her little head out from under her hood ready for some oral stimulation, which I gladly provided with the tip of my tongue. As one of my hands was of no further use in the downstairs department, I moved it back up to resume my play with her itty-bitty-titties.

"Oh Lew please fuck me," she whispered."

"All in good time dear," I replied with a slightly muffled voice, my mouth and tongue occupied otherwise savoring her taste. My goal was to give her an orgasm first and maybe turn it into a multiple or continuing one. After all, I had a reputation for being able to go on for a long time to defend here. So I continued to lick, suck and sometimes even bite her joystick while tickling her G-spot.

Whimpers of pleasure continued erupting from her lips, alternating with squeaky little moans, while her breathing was slowly but surely getting faster and faster - a sure sign of an approaching orgasm. I was wondering if I would risk pinching her puffy nipples a bit harder to get her over the brim. With some women, it worked wonders, but I had no idea what it would do to her, especially as she mentioned her girls were rather sensitive and I had never played with her before. It could turn out very bad, so I began carefully squeezing one nippy between my thumb and index rather lightly at first but slowly building the pressure up.

I got no initial reaction from her, but as I built up the pressure to a point that I knew it could become a bit painful, her moaning increased considerably. Maybe with sensitivity, she meant that she loves to have them squeezed or pulled hard. Doubling the effort of my fingers in her glory station combined with some extra suction on her little bundle of nerves, I went for broke and pinched one of her nipps hard, pulling it out and even giving it a bit of a twist. She gave a high-pitched wail and I thought I'd blown it, but she reassured me I hadn't in her own way, with a spray of her juices all over my face and mouth. She combined this with an animalistic howl and groan, after which she became even more vocal, calling out perverse obscenities I never expected this ladylike little woman to use.

My face and chin were now covered in her fuck-me-now pussy juices and that's exactly what I had in mind. I was going to try and make her keep orgasming with my hard cock inside her, but...she stopped me, not brutally or as if she didn't want me to penetrate her but with an almost apologetic look on her face.

"What's wrong dear, I thought you wanted to go all the way?"

"Yes I do Lew, but would you mind putting on a condom?"

"Absolutely..." I paused to make her believe I wouldn't want to wear one, her look changed from a sort of shy when asking to fearful, followed by angry, after which I continued, "NOT, do you have one?"

Now she looked totally confused changing to relieved, even giving me a little smile.

"You thought I was going to refuse, didn't you?"

"Yes I did and you did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"I must admit I did yes, I just wanted to see your face, and believe me it was like a whole full-feature film being played. So back to my question, do you have one?"

"Euh yes, in the drawer of the nightstand."

I stuck out my arm, opened the drawer, and tried to fish one out with my fingers, she had a whole bunch of them in there.

"I can feel that you have a serious stock, are they all the same or should I get more so you can choose?"

"No anyone of those will do, I only hope they haven't expired, I bought them more than 6 months ago for my last boyfriend."

"But from what I feel you didn't use many unless of course you bought the whole stock of the shop at the time."

"No, we never used any of the ones I bought, he didn't want to wear a condom, and said it was a woman's duty to make sure she couldn't get pregnant."

"Oh, I see one of those."

"Yes one of those, so I sent him packing."

"I can imagine, but a cute girl like you, how come they're not breaking down your door, especially with your hair color?"

"What does my hair color have to do with anything?"

"Come on Joy, you must know that red-haired girls are known to be very hot."

"No, I don't...it can't be true."

"Believe me, I've had sex with a lot of women in my life and when you're with a redhead, you really feel the de difference."

"So are you claiming that what we have here is different from when you play with...let's say, Dawn?

"Believe me it is."

"OK if you say so, I must believe you, after all, you're the expert."

"I wouldn't refer to myself as an expert, a connoisseur would maybe be the better term."

"OK mister connoisseur, let's put this condom on your 'joy' stick and let Joy enjoy it!" Every time she pronounced the word 'joy' she made air quotes.

While this whole conversation had been going on, my cock, tired of waiting for some action, had gone down a bit. She immediately noticed, took it in her hand, and gave it the kiss of life. When she had it back to full mast she opened the foil package and took the condom out, but not before I had seen her check the date, to make sure it was still OK, it clearly was, judging by her facial expression. She then expertly put it on rolling it down my shaft until it was fully covered.

After moving strategically on top of her with my cock pointing at her still fairly wet pussy I said, "Excellent, now that I've got my Macintosh on I can venture into a wetter area and keep both of us safe."

From that point on, we became like wild animals desperate for each other's bodies. I could slide into her to the hilt in one go as if her cunt was filled with a ton of lubricant. Well, I guess it was thanks to my oral ministrations during what I regarded as foreplay and the fact that she had cum profusely, barely 10 minutes ago. She grunted and moaned when I hit her cervix, moved her legs over my lower back, and crossed her ankles, keeping me well in place. Moving out was a bit hard this way so when she felt me try to move out, she gave me some slack uncrossing her ankles but keeping her legs above my lower back.

"Oh yes Lew, fuck me please, fuck me hard and long, prove to me that your reputation is indeed correct," she murmured in my ear.

I had no problem with that whatsoever, I could go on almost for hours like that, well at least until my back gave up. After a good 15 minutes, I started to feel some pain, probably old age setting in, high time to change my position so I rolled off her.

"Sorry dear but my back is killing me, would you mind if we did some doggy?"

"How about I ride you instead?" she suggested.

"Oh yes please, I saw your English riding style in the arena, and the way you go up and down in that saddle would just do it for me."

She climbed on top, and straddled me, taking my condom-encased dick in her hand and putting it at the entry of her dripping vagina. Then she impaled herself on my steel rod, slowly, very slowly clearly enjoying every centimeter going in while she put her hands on my chest to steady herself. When her little furry bush finally hit my shaved pubes she rested, looking into my eyes, as if trying to decide which figure she was going to ride. It turned out she made a twisting movement going up again, it felt divine. The next move she made I could best compare to a trot on horseback. I sure hoped that she would go on to a gallop soon, but I had to wait another 10 minutes. She was testing me, I could see it in her eyes. She made every move in the book, bending forward, bending backward, twisting, just riding the head and giving as much stimulation as possible.

From my side, I was trying to stimulate her by playing with her tits and nipples, tickling or pinching them. After a while, I kept one hand on one of her mounds teasing left and right alternately, while the other had moved to her other little sensitive nubbin at the top of her slit. With my thumb, I made circular movements over it drawing high-pitched exultations of pleasure from her upper lips.

"Oh yes, Lew, make me cum, please make me cum."

"Just keep on riding dear and you'll get to where you want to go," I replied, "unless you want to change positions again, you're not getting too tired are you?" She had been riding me now for at least 20 minutes and had a few minor orgasms.

"I wouldn't mind a change if you think you can continue?"

"No problem, doggy then after all?"

"Yes please."

She rolled off me and took up a position on all fours. I moved behind her, grabbed her hips, positioned my cock at her backdoor, and pushed against her sphincter, without entering. I got an immediate reaction.

"No, no not there I don't want it there!"

"Have you ever tried it? Not even with a dildo or vibrator?"

"NO and I don't want it, it will hurt."

"I can't deny that in the beginning, it may hurt a bit, but once you get used to it, you might want to do it more. Are you sure you don't want to try it, you wouldn't be the first one I deflowered in that area."

"I'm still not convinced, it's not made to stick something in."

"No, you're right there, but it is a very sensitive area, especially the entrance, and when something or someone goes in it stimulates the back of your vagina in a tremendous way. You would need some lubricant though, do you have any?"

"Yes I have, I use it when I masturbate with one of my toys."

"One of your toys? Do you have more than one?"

"I have a few."

"And you never tried one on your backdoor?"

"I did, but it hurt so much, I couldn't get it in."

"Even with lubricant?"

"Yes even with lubricant."

"OK no backdoor play then, I just had to ask, a lot of the women I know just love it, I'll concentrate on your sexy pussy again then?"

"Yes please, my sexy pussy, as you refer to it will appreciate that very much."

I moved my dick just a notch downward and pushed it into her hot, wet channel. This, she clearly appreciated tremendously giving me mewling whimpers alternated by squeaky little moans. She was wet and I felt her pussy walls throb, making it rather difficult for me to not orgasm immediately. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see her gorgeous body anymore and began concentrating on disgusting and ugly things. That helped to keep the urge to cum at bay and keep me pumping in and out of her hot snatch. My goal was to give her at least another two or three orgasms in a row before having one of my own.

The first one was imminent, I could tell from her sighing and moaning. I bent forward over her back, grabbed her pendulous tits with my hands searched for the nipples with my fingers, and squeezed them. A proven way to get them over the brink, especially of course, if they have over-sensitive ones, which Joy had. They were so sensitive I was able to squeeze them hard giving that final jolt to cum.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, make me cum," I heard her mumble.

That was all the encouragement I needed to switch to a higher gear and increase the speed of my pumping. To be able to do that and not slip out when I pulled back, I had to let go of her titties and grab her hipbones which due to her being rather skinny, were slightly protruding. As I held on to them I could feel her pulling in her stomach, another sign of an approaching high. While holding on to her hips, I tried to reach her clit with the tips of the fingers of my right hand. When I did, it was as if I had pushed the button to make her cum. After her mumbling from before, she now became rather vocal as she screamed a thunderous scream.

"Aaaaah, yes, YES, give it to me, give me your cum, I want you to fill me with your sperm!"

I would have loved to accommodate her, but first, my cock was encased in a condom, and second I was doing my utmost to not cum and squirt yet, while giving her multiple orgasms which I hoped she had never before experienced in her life.

As I had stopped pumping in and out of her I could far easier reach her pleasure center and began diddling her clit with my fingers. That kept her climbing the orgasm ladder, higher and higher with an additional peak at every rung of that ladder. After two more peaks, I pulled my cock out, turned her around, pulled her legs wide open with her knees next to her head, and attacked her gaping and throbbing flower ferociously with my mouth. I was rewarded with a constant stream of her juices squirting like a mountain well. While her cunt was clenching the tip of my tongue and I felt her belly pulsing she howled out her rapture. I could never have imagined that such a slip of a girl could be calling out so many perverse obscenities.

After about 3 more peaks her breathing was becoming a bit labored, so it was time to stop. I always compare this with a car race, it's great to push the engine of your car to the limit, but you have to be careful not to overheat it and from the way, her body was behaving she was on the brink of overheating, and going into subspace.

I let her legs come down and cradled her in one arm with her head on my chest giving her ample time to get her breathing back to normal. After the better part of 20 minutes, I felt her stir. She turned her head and looked up at me.

"Jeez Lew, you're even better than I heard."

"Meaning?"

"I never before in my life had a multiple orgasm experience."

"That can't be true, such a sexy-looking girl like you."

"No, it is true, I've had sex, and yes you are right, redheads do love to have sex, but I never experienced a guy who could pump more than 30 times in and out before cumming himself. Usually, they cum much quicker and leave me hanging. You kept on pumping and playing with me and from what I see, the condom is still empty, you haven't cum yourself, how do you do that?"

"That my dear is a whole story that would take far too long to tell. Let me summarize by saying that I was initiated into the mysteries of sexplay by a woman twice my age whose goal it was to turn me into the perfect lover."

"Thank you, mystery woman, you have succeeded in the most grandiose way. You realize this is addictive?"

"I'm afraid Joy I'll have to disappoint you there, this is a one-time deal only."

"Are you serious, you will never have sex with me again in the future?"

"Nope, even though I en-Joy-ed it tremendously, but you'll have to find someone else to give you multiple orgasms. Someone more your own age perhaps? What would you want with an old geezer like me?"

"You know what they say, the best soup is made in old pots."

"Well, I'm afraid this pot is getting a bit too old to keep on playing with youngsters like yourself."

"OK I understand, but..."

"Sorry, no buts."

"There is one thing I want to know, you gave me the best time of my life, and as far as I can see, you haven't cum, and the condom is still empty, where do you get your pleasure from?"

"Believe it or not, I just love to watch a woman having an orgasm."

"And you don't want one yourself?"

"I didn't say I don't like an orgasm myself, but seeing a woman's body when she cums is almost like an orgasm for me, a visual orgasm that is."

"How about I give you a real one?"

"I leave that entirely up to you, it's not because I made you cum you need to do the same for me."

"I insist."

"OK, how would you like to go about this?"

"A blowjob perhaps?"

"If you're sure."

"No problem, just bring that beautiful cock of yours here so I can inspect it better and give it its rightful reward."

During this conversation, we had moved and were now sitting on the bed with our backs resting against the headboard. She grabbed my cock with her hand and removed the condom.

"No condom?"

"No, I think I can trust you and I don't mind if you cum in my mouth," she replied while sliding down.

"Come here you wonderful toy who gave me so much pleasure, let me take care of you as you've never been taken care of before," she said to my shaft while giving the top of the head a sweet and tender kiss followed by a tentative lick with her tongue. After the initial lick, she really went to work on my joystick which sprung immediately back into attack position. I saw her lips encircle the glans while I felt her tongue tease the sensitive frenulum. I could immediately feel this girl knew exactly what she needed to do to make a man go crazy with desire. I should have known, that red-haired women will make you go crazy if you let them, so I better be careful and stick to my decision to make this strictly a one-night stand and not to make any promises for future play. I already had enough women I needed to satisfy on a regular basis. The only thing I needed to do right now was to enjoy her cock sucking skills.

It definitely felt as if she was determined to give me the ride of my life. I watched my cock disappear a quarter inch at a time between her luscious lips. She took her time to make me enjoy every additional piece of cock she sucked inside her mouth. I know it's nearly impossible but it felt as if she curled her tongue around it as I saw my rod disappear into this hot wet massage machine. I'm not that big nor thick but when her lips touched my pubes and she pushed her mouth extra hard against my body I could feel the entrance of her throat squeezing the head. Not many women can give me that feeling, but she did, giving me the impression my cock was an inch longer than it really was.

Before pulling back I felt the tips of her fingers tickle my ball sack, which is an extremely sensitive spot for me. I have no idea how she figured that out, as not many women know this about me. It's the kind of information I only share with the ones that are dearest to me, like Catharina or Grace to name but two. I knew that if she kept that up I wouldn't last very long at all. Luckily she stopped when she pulled up again, letting my throbbing member slip slowly out of her mouth. It felt tremendous, and when she gobbled me up again, the tickling also resumed. To top it, I felt her finger searching for my perineum and when she found it she also began tickling that sensitive part of my body, alternating it with my asshole.

The only thing she didn't do was try to slip a finger in my ass, which I guessed was because she wasn't into anal play herself. It's funny how you can figure out what a person likes themselves based on what they do to you. After sliding about 10 times in and out of her mouth, combined with some hand massage along the base when slipping out I felt I couldn't hold out any longer.

As I didn't want to startle her by ejaculating unexpectedly in her mouth, I told her when the tip of my cock was between her lips.