The Photo Shop Ch. 63

Story Info
Elisa pays her debt from the bet with Lew.
13k words
4.6
2.8k
00

Part 63 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Photo shop by Candyman666©

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

Chapter 63: Elisa as a 24-hour slave

As I didn't want to hurt Elisa too much, despite Jack's request to give her the whipping of her life so as to deceive him, I called Bethany Saturday morning to ask for a favor and maybe test her make-up skills.

"Hello, Beth."

"Oh Hi Lew, to what do I owe the pleasure of a call from you so early on a Saturday morning?

"I've got a sort of special request for you: I know you are marvelous at painting, both on canvas and on women's faces, but how are your skills in feature-altering body makeup?"

"What do you mean by feature-altering body makeup?"

"You know what they do in the movies, like creating awful wounds on a person's body which are not real."

"Ah, you mean stage makeup?"

"Yes, sorry, I had no idea how to describe it."

"What do you need stage makeup for, are you going to appear in a play or do you want to take pictures of maimed people?"

"Well sort off, I want to make someone I flog look far more hurt than she, in reality, is, could you do that?"

"I could do that, I took a special course when I was learning my profession as a beautician, and I regularly do the makeup for the local theatre society. I'll have to refresh my knowledge about this specific make-up though as it's been ages since I've done that, but yes it should be possible. But why?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got time, do please enlighten me, you've made me curious."

"OK, if you insist, I've got Elisa coming in this evening and..."

"Elisa who's Elisa?"

"She's Jada's sister, you know my assistant?"

"Yes of course I know Jada, but I had no idea she had a sister."

"An older sister and to make a long story short, I ran into her in London - she was there together with Linda - while I was spending the weekend with Grace in the run-up to Christmas. We made a bet, which she lost, and now she has to pay up."

"And why does she need to be made to look awful then?"

"OK, she will be my slave for 24 hours, starting tonight at 6 and Jack told me that if I didn't give her a flogging she would remember for at least a week he would give her one she would remember for 2 weeks."

"Sorry but I still don't get it."

"Jack wasn't too happy that she made the bet with me, so he wants to make his point, but while I'd love to have some kinky play with her I don't want her to suffer too much."

"So you want me to make it look as if she's had a serious flogging?"

"Yes! Could you do that?"

"Yes, but I would like to know a bit more about this bet."

"Oh no, really?"

"Yes, do tell me about it; I love to hear about your adventures."

"OK, if you must, I bet with Elisa, Linda, and Grace they could do to me what they wanted and I wouldn't cum within 20 minutes, and if they lost they had to be my private slaves for 24 hours."

"Wow, and when will Grace and Linda be your private slaves then?"

"Oh they've already paid up, Grace gave me a wonderful Christmas dinner and Linda a beautiful snow angel and snowman."

"God I would have loved to have seen that, but what is this thing with Elisa then and why is her Master Jack so upset?"

"He doesn't like his sub to make bets and then lose them without him knowing about it upfront, so he warned me that if I didn't chastise his sub seriously he would do it over, and knowing Jack, (he's a very nice guy by the way), but when he's upset, I wouldn't like to be at the receiving end of his wrath."

"And you want to spare Elisa?"

"I not only want her to have the pain but the pleasure as well when I flog or play with her. If Jack were to chastise her for this, I'm afraid there wouldn't be much pleasure in it for her."

"I see, and how are you going to deceive Jack?"

"Well, it will depend on whether you can paint her back and butt in a way that looks like she's got the beating of her life."

"I'm not sure I will be so good that he doesn't see it's fake when he inspects her."

"I know, but I'll take photos and I'll tell Elisa to keep her back covered for a few days so that it will look like it has healed."

"And you think you'll get away with it?"

"I truly hope so for her sake, she's such a nice girl and I don't want to see her hurt that much for a small mistake, after all, she was encouraged by the other two to participate in the harmless game."

"OK, when do you want me to be at your place for this thing?"

"Would around noon on Sunday be OK for you?"

"I'll be there, that gives me plenty of time to dig out my old books and go over the procedures again."

"Great, see you Sunday at noon then, and thanks Bethany I owe you one."

"Don't worry Lew, I'll collect."

"That's what I was afraid, you'd say, but if you wish you can stay for lunch," I said with a chuckle.

"Are you going to prepare lunch for me?"

"What do you think I've got a slave for my dear?"

"Right, it's not all about sex and domination then?"

"Nope, she's got to do what I order her to do and she will start with preparing me a nice meal tonight."

Now all I needed to do was figure out how I was going to play with Elisa and convince her about deceiving her Master. I knew she was very dedicated to him so I hoped that she would understand my reasoning and agree with it.

At 5 to 6 in the evening, the shop bell rang and Elisa walked in carrying a big grocery bag. I had told her that during her 24-hour period, I wanted her to prepare three meals, dinner, lunch, and breakfast, and bring all the ingredients with her; I would foot the bill.

Once she stepped across the threshold I saw her hands move to the bottom of her crop top, starting to pull it up over her head. She was really determined to faithfully follow the rule of being naked inside any private residence. However, as I didn't want a potential scandal - you never know who might pass by and look in - I stopped her immediately.

"It's not 6 pm yet dear, you can remain clothed for the moment."

"Hi sis," Jada said when she joined me in the shop, "I'm sure you'll have a smashing time with Lew, he's ever so gentle, see you tomorrow evening when you get home," and continued outside, her workday finished. After she left, I closed and locked the shop door.

"Why don't you join me in the studio Elisa," I said, "you'll have plenty of time to abide by the rules when we are in the safety of my place."

My words weren't even cold when I saw her again grab the hem of her crop top and pull it over her head. She walked thru the door, clearly not wearing a bra and already topless. When I saw her start to undo the button of her jeans I stopped her again.

"I know the rule says you need to be completely naked when in a private residence, but I want to take some photos of you unveiling that gorgeous body of yours, so please take it easy."

She did look great, I love women with small boobs and Elisa was sporting a double A, but with massive very dark nipples, just like her younger sister. I knew they were long from the previous times I'd seen her naked, as it was a bit chilly in the studio, not having been in use for the past 2 days, they had grown to at least an inch. Due to her skinny figure, she appeared in fact younger than her younger sister Jada, probably because of her small tits, Jada's were a lot bigger.

Without asking she went straight to the control table, switched on the music, and started to dance around the studio, swaying her arms high above her head. I switched on the studio flash units, grabbed my camera, and started photographing her. It didn't take very long for her to dance towards me with her arms now outstretched in front. Just before she reached me and I wanted to tell her she was too close for me to take her picture, she turned around, wiggled her cute Brazilian ass provocatively, and pulled her jeans down, revealing a red string. Well, a string was the right word because all I could see was indeed a thin string around her waist, connected to the same size string disappearing between her buttocks.

When she then turned there was not much more fabric in the front, just a minuscule translucent triangle barely covering her pubes. As a good slave, she was shaved, leaving her private parts completely bare. She danced away again from me and when she was at the other side of the studio bent over and pulled the string off her gorgeous body, giving me an enticing view of her pussy, and leaving her now completely naked, with the exception of the 4-inch heels she was wearing.

She turned and came dancing towards me again. When she was about 10 feet away, I stopped her, holding up my hand and looking sternly at her. She immediately stopped dancing and looked at me with big frightened eyes.

"Did I give you permission to take all of your clothes off slave?" I barked.

"No Master...but I thought..."

"Leave the thinking to me slave."

"Shall I put them back on Master?"

"Did I ask you a question slave?"

"No Master."

"Then you better shut up before I need to punish you very harshly, you've already earned yourself 20 lashes for doing something without being ordered to do it."

Then I shouted, "INSPECTION!"

Now that was a command she understood immediately, so assumed the inspection position at once, legs spread lightly, hands behind her head, elbows out, boobs pushed forward. Not that she had all that much to push forward in that department, but it still looked very enticing.

I picked up a flogger I had strategically placed on the table behind her next to my camera and began swirling it in the air. She couldn't see my slow approach, but she could hear the flogger swishing through the air and knew exactly what was coming. When I was close enough I hit her cute ass with just the tips of the flogger and when I did I heard a sharp intake of breath. She didn't move though, knowing that could entail more lashes.

"Count backward from 20, slave," I barked, after which she shouted, "20, thank you, Master." It became immediately clear how well Jack had trained her. I continued hitting her back and butt, and she continued to count, thanking me every time I hit her. When I finished, her back and butt were slightly flushed. Since I didn't want it all to revolve around pain, I ordered her to lie on the floor and give me 30 push-ups.

She immediately hit the deck and began pumping. This time I had her, so after she had done about 10 I asked her, "how many have you done slave?

"Euh, I don't know Master."

"Well you better start again then and count them out loud, I don't want to do the counting for you slave."

She began again and counted them till she had reached the 30 I had ordered, but in fact, she had done about 40. When finished, she lay flat on the floor. I was curious if she knew all the slave positions, so I shouted "Stool!" and by God, she knew exactly what position to take, on her knees, forearms flat on the floor, and head bent down. I continued the test by shouting, "table!" and again in a flash she moved to that position, coming up, hands flat on the floor with a nice straight back. I could have easily put a glass of wine on it, but of course, I didn't as I had other positions in mind. It was time to go upstairs, as I wanted her to prepare me a meal like I had asked Grace to do for me.

"Attention!" I shouted, after which she jumped up and took the requested position.

"OK slave let's go upstairs for the remainder of your tasks." I made her walk in front of me up the stairs carrying the bag with the groceries she had brought with her. The way her cute butt moved was a show on its own which I thoroughly enjoyed, and I wasn't the only one enjoying it, judging by the way my cock was moving in my pants. By the time we were at the top of the stairs, it was rock hard, making it slightly difficult for me to take the last 4 steps of the staircase.

When we entered the apartment, completely in line with what I had my previous two 24-hour slaves do, I told her I wanted her to prepare a 3-course meal for the both of us. There was a lot of stuff in the fridge; plus what she brought with her, and I wanted it to be a surprise. One major caution, I don't like spicy food, for the rest, she was totally free in what she prepared. She could start by pouring me a nice glass of Chardonnay as an aperitif, which she immediately did and surprised me by the way she brought it to me, I don't know how she managed it but when she reached me, she dropped to her knees in front of me, while I was sitting in my easy chair and presented the glass balancing it on her flat upturned hand, held parallel with her boobs. I must say that was a circus-worthy act.

After I picked it up, and before she jumped up, I told her to pour one for herself. Although she was my slave like the two other women who lost the bet, I wanted her to have a good time as well. Going back to the kitchen, after she poured herself a glass and lifted it in salute, she took a sip, and started rummaging through the fridge in search of ingredients to prepare me a royal, probably Brazilian meal. I told her to don an apron to protect her skin from potential fat burns. She looked so cute in it I picked up my camera and started taking pictures alternated with video of her, while she was working. God, she looked so alluring, I could easily imagine that although she was his slave, Jack was thoroughly infatuated with her.

However as she was now my 24-hour slave I had to challenge her, so I snuck up on her while she was busy with all kinds of ingredients and cupped her pussy. She was a bit startled by my act but quickly got it back together again. I passed a small vibrating egg from one hand to the other and pushed it inside her already moist vagina. It was so small that she would barely feel it was there. I shoved its twin, which I had lubricated profusely, inside her rectum. This would allow me to start teasing her while sitting comfortably in my chair, enjoying my glass of Chardonnay.

I knew she was completely faithful to Jack like he was to her, so I started to think about how I was going to convince her to deceive him as I didn't want him to give her a really bad beating for participating in that bet in London. Up to now, her back was slightly pink from the flogging in the studio, but I knew that wouldn't satisfy Jack by any means. OK, I'll find a reason to give her another flogging, maybe using a cane or another instrument, which would make her back and front look red instead of just pink, with maybe the occasional welt, but I was sure that wouldn't be enough to satisfy Jack either, that's why I had asked Bethany to help me out. Now I only needed to convince Elisa to participate in this ruse as well.

But first and foremost I wanted to arouse her, and with the two vibrating eggs in strategic places in her body, I hoped I would succeed. When I switched on the one in her pussy at low, she sort of jumped up, suddenly realizing what I'd done while touching her pussy. When after a short while, I then switched on the one in her backdoor, it had the same startling effect on her. All the while she was preparing the food I kept on changing the intensity of the vibrations, alternating between the front and the back. Regularly I heard her moan or utter a high-pitched squeak when I increased the vibrations of one or the other too high.

After 45 minutes of preparation, the meal was ready to be served. She absolutely surprised me.

The first thing she served was a small empadão, something I had tasted on one of my business trips to Brazil visiting one of the many street food stalls. When she joined me at the table she made the same mistake one of my previous slaves had made, she forgot to take off her apron, breaking the rule to always be completely naked when in a private residence, with the exception of working in a kitchen.

"Haven't you forgotten something slave?" I asked with a chuckle. She knew immediately she'd made a mistake, but didn't immediately catch on to which one.

"Is something wrong or missing with the food Master?" She said.

"Why are you not wearing the appropriate attire slave?" I asked pointing at the offending apron. She still didn't catch on and looked at me with huge question marks in her eyes.

"I will have to punish you so that you remember the rule about what, or better still, what not to wear when in a private residence."

She belatedly realized which mistake she had made, jumped up, and quickly removed the offending piece of clothing.

"I am so sorry Master, and you are right I do need to be punished."

Maybe it was the moment I'd been waiting for to broach the subject of the ruse I wanted to play on Jack.

"You know Elisa..." I used her name instead of calling her slave to sort of create a conspirator effect, "that Jack wants me to give you a serious hiding?"

"Yes Master," unfortunately she didn't pick up on the conspiratorial tone I had used.

"He also said that if I didn't punish you severely enough for participating in this wager, he would do it."

"I am sure he will, Master, and I deserve it."

"Maybe you heard from your sister that I enjoy some BDSM play, but I absolutely don't want to really hurt the one I'm playing with, which is what Jack implied."

"Yes, she told me, Master."

"I also know you are very faithful to your Master Jack and you would never want to deceive him in any way?"

"Yes, I am Master."

"On the other hand, today you are my slave and I'm your Master who you have to obey in everything?"

"Yes, Master Lew."

"Well then, I've arranged for Bethany, you know the lady from the beauty salon, to join us tomorrow to help me create a deception for your Master Jack, to make him believe I gave you the hiding he had in mind."

"Oh no, Master Lew we can't do that!"

"Didn't you just say that you have to obey me today in everything?" I said while I pushed on the remote to activate the vibrating eggs in her body to the maximum.

With her eyes cast down while moaning hard she had to agree with what I just said.

"This will be just between you, me and Bethany, nobody else needs to know what we will be doing Elisa," I continued turning the vibrations to a lower setting again.

"What will she do to me, Master Lew?"

"She will apply theatrical makeup to your body to make it look as if I beat you to within an inch of your life, I will take photos of that and we'll present them to Jack as evidence I punished you as he wanted. The only thing is that you will have to make sure he won't notice it when you return to him, could you do that?"

"That won't be very difficult, Jack's gone for a week to attend a congress on electronics, but it will still feel like I'm cheating him when he comes back."

"Maybe, but it will also give you a good feeling, knowing that you, as your temporary Master, have obeyed me. After all, Jack never told you to be severely punished, he ordered me to do it, so in the end, it's not you but me who will be deceiving him."

I saw the cogs in her brain turn at full speed to understand what I was saying, giving her the perfect excuse to play along. To stimulate her in her thinking I played again with the vibrations in her pussy and ass again. I stopped both abruptly when I saw and heard she was nearing an orgasm. It's so much fun to keep them on edge.

"So slave, now that we have an understanding, I would appreciate being served the next dish. I'll deal with your punishment concerning breaking the clothing rule later today."