The Photo Shop Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of the clamps?"

"Yes, I think it would be more enjoyable for both of you, as you may wish to play with Elisa's cute titties and finger her pussy maybe?"

They adjourned to the sofa, where Beth pulled her skirt up to her waist, after which, Elisa removed her panties and dove in, licking and sucking around, and in her pussy. It didn't take long for Beth to start moaning alternated with some high-pitched mewls when I guessed, Elisa did something special with her mouth or a finger, which I had also seen moving between Beth's legs.

Do I need to tell you I grabbed my camera after putting away the dishes and stacking them in the dishwasher?

15 minutes later, Beth was completely naked and on the floor in a 69 position with Elisa, both of them moaning and producing mousy little squeaks. Beth clearly nearing her second orgasm and Elisa number 4. From the way they were going at it, my guess was that this was going to be a multiple orgasm for both of them.

By 3:30 in the afternoon, they were both lying on the sofa recovering from all the pussy play and a string of orgasms. I lost track of how many they had both, but I'm sure Elisa was well past the 5 promised ones already. High time to put Beth to work with her paints and brushes.

"Chop, chop, ladies time to get the fake show on the road, would you care to come with me to the studio, so you can do your magic Beth and I can take the photos I promised Jack?"

We went downstairs, with Beth not even caring to get dressed again, she did take her suitcase with her paints and brushes with her though. To make it easy for her I put cuffs on Elisa and attached them to one of the winches I had in the studio and pulled her up, so that she was standing on tiptoe, her stunning olive body completely stretched.

Beth got to work painting and sticking all kinds of stuff onto Elisa's body. After half an hour, Elisa looked as if she came out of a horror movie with thick welts all over the front and back of her body. Beth had really done a wonderful job on her butt, it looked so real I asked her if it hurt.

"No Master I didn't feel a thing, though it tickled a lot when Mistress Beth was applying it," she replied with a giggle.

"Great let's take the photos then, but before we do I'm going to suspend you above the floor."

I also put leather cuffs on her ankles and secured them to a spreader bar, making it look even more horrendous, and pulled her up to a foot above ground level. She started to slowly spin, allowing me to take pictures from all sides. For the final show, I needed the assistance of Beth again.

"How good are you at filming things Beth?"

"You mean with a video camera?"

"Yes."

"I have a small one that I use when I'm on vacation, so I guess I wouldn't have a problem filming her if you wish, but why don't you do it yourself?"

"Because my dear I will be wielding the bullwhip, tickling her ribcage with it."

"You're actually going to whip her?"

"Yes, how else am I going to convince Jack that the welts are real and so numerous?"

"Yeah, you're maybe right, OK I'll do my best to film you."

I picked up the bullwhip I had ready and wielded it in the air where it made its normal loud crack sound.

"Here I go Beth, start filming."

The first time I hit Elisa, the whip curled nicely around her body, she didn't give out a sound. During the next few, she stayed silent as well.

"Sorry girls but this is no good in this way, I need you to cry out in pain Elisa when I hit you."

"But Master Jack doesn't allow me to cry out Master Lew."

"Well darling I'm not Master Jack, I'm Master Lew and I want to hear you cry out," I replied while hitting her again with the whip."

"Auwsh!" she said.

"Come on girl, I want to hear you cry out, what you did sounded so fake, should I hit harder?"

"Master Jack hits me usually much harder Master Lew."

"OK, here I go," I said, wielding the whip in the air and hitting her hard, well I hit her hard in my opinion.

"Master Lew, if you will allow me to say, Master Jack would say you hit like a pussy."

Did she say that to make me angry and hit her really hard, I don't know, but it did piss me off a bit, so I hit hard.

"Aaaahhhh!" She cried out, which was exactly the effect I wanted to achieve, so I continued hitting her with the same force. That resulted in some powerful cries from her side. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Beth had stopped filming.

"Why do you stop filming Beth?"

"I think you've hurt the girl enough, this is no fun anymore."

"Yeah you're right, are you OK Elisa?"

"Yes Master Lew, I'm fine, I loved the last ones you gave me."

"Really?"

"Yes Master Lew really, I'm getting all aroused again."

And she was I could see some juices flowing from her pussy which was kept open wide thanks to the spreader bar. I couldn't resist touching her slipping a couple of fingers into her vagina. They came out completely covered in her honey.

"Jeez Lisa, I had no idea that you could really get so aroused being flogged that way," Beth said.

"Yes Mistress Beth, this is what BDSM is all about, and I am a pain slut, or so everybody keeps telling me."

"Can I hit her Lew?" Beth asked.

"Oh yes please Master Lew let her," Elisa almost shouted.

"Well just for speaking out of turn I will allow her, but don't come complaining afterwards that it really hurts."

I had seen Beth play with Petra when she was doing the preparatory sketches for the paintings she had promised Tanja. OK, this was different from the doctor play then, so I wondered how she was going to go about it. I exchanged the video camera for the whip with Beth and got quickly out of the way as she began to wield it in the air producing loud cracking sounds. With the third pass, she hit Elisa's body, and judging by the cry the latter uttered it was hard, very hard. I immediately began to film again. I must say that Beth was a natural, she clearly was more of a dom than a sub. Maybe I should mention this to Tanja, the club was always looking for female doms to control hetero men who like to be in a sub position. I knew they had one or two gay male doms, but as far as I knew no Mistress, aside from Tanja herself.

I kept on filming as Beth was giving Elisa a serious flogging and judging by the amount of juice that was dripping out of her pussy, the latter was loving it. Based on the noises she was making I'm pretty sure she came a few times. In the end, I had to stop Beth, or else the fake welts would turn into real ones, and that was not what I wanted to happen.

Taking Elisa down and removing the cuffs I tenderly touched her abused body. Beth, like she had when we were in the club with Petra, had gotten a couple of fluffy towels to wrap around Elisa and herself. Looking at the clock I saw that it was already 5:30. In half an hour Elisa's slave period would be over and we needed to remove all the make-up from her body, so I took the girls back upstairs so Elisa could take a nice hot shower. When she emerged from the bathroom, it was ten to six, she had a big smile on her face.

"So did you enjoy your 24-hour slave period dear?" I asked.

"I absolutely did Master Lew, but I must say I liked the last part best."

"You mean when Beth was playing with you?"

"Oh yes, she can flog me any time she wants, she made me cum as I've never cum before."

"Waw, Beth, I never saw that in you, OK I know you torture pussies when you wax them, but this is quite different."

"Yeah I'm surprised myself as well, I never thought I would enjoy torturing people like I did Elisa."

"Maybe you should apply for a position as Mistress in the club, I know Tanja is desperately looking for one."

"Yes maybe I should, but will that help me to reduce my use of batteries?"

"If you have a slave you can always order him to pleasure you orally and if you want to be fucked, you can always ask me nicely."

"And would you do that for me then?"

"For a certain fee, I might consider it."

"Are you contemplating a career as a gigolo instead, or on top of photography Lew?"

"Who knows, would you book me?"

"If you're not too expensive I might consider it."

"That's not too reassuring, I think I'll continue as I am and keep giving it away for free."

"Good decision Lew."

I heard my alarm clock go off in the bedroom.

"Isn't that a bit late to get up Lew?" Beth wanted to know.

"No dear that means that Elisa's time as my 24-hour slave is over, she is now free to go and do what she wants."

"Thank you Elisa for a wonderful time, if ever you want to place a bet again, you know where to find me."

"I don't think that Jack would appreciate me doing such a thing again, but it was great fun."

"Oh, by the way, can I book you sometime to prepare one of those delicious Brazilian meals again?"

"You can ask Jada, she knows all the recipes as well, and I'm sure she'll be happy to cook for you."

"Good to know, so Beth if I ever invite you again for dinner, you know what you will get and who prepared it."

"I hope this isn't the last time you ask me over for dinner... and whatever else you could have in mind."

"OK, but allow me to recover from these last 24 hours before you call me."

Both girls were packed and ready to go. For Beth it was just a short walk, I had absolutely no idea where Elisa and Jack lived, but I guessed, since she came on foot yesterday, it couldn't be all that far away, maybe Tanja knows. I made a mental note to ask here one of these days, purely out of curiosity.

Please bear in mind that a comment or response is to a writer what applause is to the performer at the end of the show.