The Photo Shop Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to the bathroom slave and clean yourself in the shower, I want you spic and span, ready to receive the remaining punishment you accrued yesterday."

"Yes Master," she said with a slight giggle and made a beeline for the bathroom.

"You've got 15 minutes!" I shouted after her just before she closed the door.

This gave me some time to figure out what I was going to do with her until about eleven when she would have to start preparing lunch to be ready when Bethany arrived. I did promise her a nice lunch to compensate her for her efforts doing the make-up on Elisa's body.

It would be necessary to have some visible marks on her body, one of which would be a nice red tone to her skin, proving I flogged her. When I took the photos for Jack's benefit, I intended to have her bound as well, that way there would be fewer areas to be made up and it would look more genuine, I hoped. The photos I was definitely going to do in the studio, so I could fully control the lighting and I could do some scenes with her strung up, with her beautiful naked body fully stretched.

She proved to me yesterday she could take a lot of punishment so I also intended to make a short video of me hitting her body with a bullwhip while it curled nicely around her alluring naked form. Just a few hits would do the trick, and I knew she could take that. Bethany would then have to fill in the blanks with her make-up, showing serious dark red to purple welts on her back and thighs. I sure hoped that she had looked up how to do all that.

Before I realized how long I had been figuring out what to do, the fifteen minutes I allowed her to use the bathroom were up and she appeared back in the living room, smelling like roses. She took up again where she left off, in the same corner of the living room in an inspection position, pushing her lovely little boobs out.

"Waitress!" I said, and yes she immediately jumped in the position, one leg cocked over the other arms out on both sides of her body with her hands turned up at the level of her titties. I wondered if I would be able to fault her, making her liable for punishment, so I continued.

"Nadu!" and again in a flash, she was on her knees, spreading them wide, so that her shaved pussy was clearly visible, her hands resting palms upwards on her thighs, her head bowed looking at the floor.

Maybe I could trick her, there was a position that was not so well known and not commonly used, so maybe Jack hadn't taught her that one.

"Oscar!" I yelled.

And yes I had her, she looked at me with huge question marks in her eyes, not knowing what to do.

"Well slave, I said Oscar, why didn't you assume the position?"

"I, I...don't know what to do Master, I've never heard of that position."

"Are you familiar with the statue of the film Oscars?"

"Yes, Master."

"And do you know what the statue looks like?"

"More or less Master."

"So imitate what you know then."

She sort of stood up in the Egyptian position, crossing her arms over her chest, hands at the top of her boobs. Basically, she did a very good job; the Oscar statue figure indeed held a very long sword, pointing down with his hands crossed over his abdomen, above his navel, if he were to have one.

"Nice try but wrong slave."

"Can you please teach me, Master?"

"OK, take the attention position, and now put your hands flat on your boobs, but well above the nipple, with your elbows on each side of your ribcage, pointing down."

"Like this Master?" She asked when she finished.

"Yes, now it's correct," as a final test, I shouted "Humble," she was clearly familiar with that position as she performed it flawlessly.

"OK slave, as punishment for your failure to execute the previous position I'll give you 10 swats with a flogger, followed by another 10 with the cane."

The position she was in was perfect to administer the 20 swats to her alluring Brazilian butt. I don't know what it is but Brazilian women do have unique bottoms, not as big as black girls' nor like the usually skinnier butts of white girls.

"Count backward from 20." Whack!

"20, thank you, Master," she added without even being asked.

I began swirling the flogger and hit her behind with every pass, she counted down nicely on every hit, adding a small squeak every time I hit a bit harder. When she reached 11, I replaced the flogger with the cane and resumed the punishment. This, I knew was a lot more painful, but she refrained from uttering any additional sound aside from the counting. By the time I had finished her butt looked red, with a number of blueish welts from the cane.

"Inspection!" I shouted at the end of her punishment, which she again took immediately and flawlessly.

"OK slave, let's see what we can do with these cute nippies of yours, they seem to be begging to be played with. I remember something you volunteered for at the New Year party when you were astride the Spanish horse. Aside from the buckets on your feet weighing you down and adding pressure to your pussy pushed against the top beam of the horse, you also had little buckets attached to your nipple clamps where your fans could deposit coins, adding to the weight. Unfortunately, I'm your only fan here so I won't be attaching buckets to the clamps but simple kitchen weights from the antique scales I have in the kitchen. I used those a long time ago when I played one of the first times with Astrid under the guidance of Tanja where I had to improvise as well.

While Elisa had been in the bathroom I had, aside from the floggers, gotten a few other toys out, Japanese nipple clamps for punishment, a Magic Wand, a few other dildos, and a fairly large vibrating egg for pleasure. After all, I had to find ways to make her cum at least another 3 times to abide by the rules agreed upon for the wager. The Japanese nipple clamps I possessed had soft silicone ends, not hard plastic or even toothed metal ones. The idea was to pinch the nipples, but not harm them. They would become painful enough when I started adding weights to them. In her position, I had full and unrestricted access to her small, but oh-so-alluring boobs and nipples. I know I shouldn't do this but I couldn't resist giving them both a lick and sucking on them. I blame my attraction to breasts on my mother never breastfeeding me, although I don't know if she did.

It made it a lot easier to attach the clamps because now her nipples were beautifully hard and long. When they were in place I immediately attached a few of the old kitchen weights with a thin wire. I reckoned by the time I had finished she had about 150 grams hanging from each nipple. Normally they use weights that are specially designed to be attached to these clamps, but I didn't have those, so I had to improvise with what I had. This would not hinder her in preparing lunch.

Maybe something that could cause her some discomfort during cooking would be what I next had as a target, her alluring labia. Dropping to my knees so I could take a better look at them, they seemed to beg me to clamp them too. But again I had to improvise, not having a second pair of Japanese butterfly clamps available I used wooden clothespins. As it would be difficult to add weights to them I just restricted myself to applying two pins on her outer pussy lips on each side.

This setup also allowed me to insert the vibrating egg in her cunt. In comparison to the small ones I had used before, she clearly felt this one when I pushed it into her vagina. It was not switched on when I did, the idea was to play with it via the remote while she was busy preparing lunch.

First I wanted to stimulate her with a Magic Wand. To allow me to do that easily I needed her in a different position. The perfect opportunity to test her knowledge of slave positions again.

"Doll!" I shouted.

Believe it or not but she knew exactly what to do, dropping to the floor on her back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor legs wide open to give me easy access to her genital area, hands also flat on the floor next to her hips. I immediately put the wand against her clit and turned it to high. Within the next 15 seconds, her breathing increased and I heard little moans escaping from her upper lips.

"You know what you're not allowed to do slave?"

"Yes, Master I'm not allowed to cum unless you give me permission."

"Excellent, and how long do you think you can hold off?"

"As long as it takes Master."

"Good answer slave, I'll even help by distracting you with my flogger."

"Thank you, Master."

I began flogging her abdomen and thighs with the flogger, occasionally also passing over her boobs, taking care I didn't hit too hard and remove the nipple clamps. I kept this up for about 10 minutes, after which both of my arms started to tire, the left one holding the wand pressed against her pussy and the right one wielding the flogger. Her front also had turned a nice shade of red. Maybe time to move to her back to keep it in balance.

So I shouted, "Wall!"

She jumped up as if I had touched her with a live wire, looking around for the nearest wall, and moved to it in a flash, assuming the required position. Standing on tiptoe, legs spread, hands crossed above her head pressed against the wall. Her beautiful back and alluring Brazilian ass now completely exposed for a good flogging.

"I'm afraid my dear I will have to punish you again for taking too long to assume the required position. You should have known when I announced I was going to test you on slave positions where there was a wall available, after all this position is a very common one you should have anticipated."

"Yes master," she replied.

"You really want to be punished, don't you, I didn't ask a question so there was no need for you to speak to your Master. To remind you to stay silent I'll add another 20 swats with the cane to the 20 with the flogger you earned by taking too long to assume the requested wall position."

"I..." Interrupting her immediately I said, "Are you looking for another 20 with the paddle as well?" She immediately shut up.

"Well slave this was a direct question, answer your Master when he asks you a question."

"I'm so sorry Master, I will be silent when you don't ask me a question, and no I'm not looking for an additional 20 swats with the paddle."

"Excellent, I'll overlook your mistake this time. But don't forget to count backward during your punishment, or the 20 will be added after all."

She stayed silent as I hadn't asked her a direct question. This verbal intermezzo had given my arms the rest they need to resume the punishment by starting to swat her back with the flogger. She counted backward dutifully starting from 20 as requested. By the time I had finished her back matched the nice red color of her front. Before replacing the flogger with the cane, I increased the vibrations of the egg embedded in her pussy, bringing her back to the edge of an orgasm, and stopped. She was moaning and breathing hard and fast like crazy. She made no mistake aside from producing those noises so there was no need to increase her punishment.

Picking up the cane I concentrated on her pretty Brazilian butt, alternating the hits between the two cheeks, making sure they each got their fair share of attention. Slowly but surely her butt started to show very visible vicious-looking blue welts. If Beth could add similar fake ones to her back and front, I think we could fool Jack into believing I gave her the hiding of a lifetime. I planned to make it even more dramatic by taking her down to the studio for the photos and maybe even shooting a short video of me applying a bullwhip to her gorgeous body. For now, it was high time I got her started on lunch as Beth would arrive within the next 30 minutes, and I had promised her a nice meal.

Again, like the evening before, she donned the apron, and she surprised me with how efficiently she went to work in the kitchen. While she was slaving at the stove and oven, I kept on teasing her by activating the vibrating egg in her cunt. When I set it at low I didn't get much reaction from her, but when I moved it to max she made a small jump and gave me a giggle, quickly followed by some serious moaning and rapid breathing. As before, I brought her close to the edge and then stopped everything. A few times I could see she was struggling to keep from orgasming when I pushed her to or even maybe slightly over her limit, but she persevered, though sometimes just barely.

At 12 o'clock precisely, the bell rang announcing the arrival of Bethany. After a quick look at the monitor, to make sure it wasn't somebody else, I opened the front door with the remote. Beth came up carrying the big suitcase I had seen before when she was doing the make-up of the models showing Astrid's clothing lines.

"Hello Beth, I see you came prepared?"

"I only hope I can do what you want me to do, as it's been a long time since I did this kind of make-up."

"I'm sure you will dear."

"I spent most of my free time going over my books from school again to figure out how I was going to do it, but I guess I've got a pretty good idea of how to tackle the challenge."

"I knew I could count on you dear, come in and take the load off, my slave has prepared us a Brazilian feast."

Elisa turned around to look at Beth, whom, as far as I know, she had never met.

"So this is your 24-hour help," Beth said looking Elisa over.

"Not my help dear but my slave."

"And have you already had some fun with her?"

"I can't complain, and I think I kept my slave very happy as well."

"Yes I can see, she's got some nice welts on her butt."

"And it's these I want you to make with your brushes or whatever you use to create the illusion she was severely chastised for the mistake, well at least according to Jack, she made in London."

"Do you think with the way she looks now he won't be satisfied?"

"Knowing Jack, he won't be, he loves his Elisa very much but he requires total obedience from her and certainly no extra-curricular activities like the one she participated in during her trip to London with her friend Linda."

"OK I'll take your word for it, I don't know Jack like you seem to know him."

"He's a great guy and would even walk through fire for his Elisa, but she can't take any personal initiatives."

"Oh, that bad hey?"

"Well, it's what they agreed upon when they signed their contract. But let's not dwell on that, let's enjoy the excellent lunch my slave has prepared for us, and if it's anything like what she prepared last night, you are in for a very nice Brazilian surprise."

"I'm curious, I've never had Brazilian food before."

"OK slave, bring it on, and like last night explain to our guest and me what it is you are serving."

"Yes Master," she replied while putting a pot on the table with the first dish.

"This is Arroz e Feijão, Master, Brazilian rice and brown beans. This is one of the most typical Brazilian lunch dishes. I prepared them separately and today I serve them with a small omelet and a piece of chicken with onions accompanied by a basic tomato/lettuce salad."

"It looks and smells delicious Elisa," Beth said.

"It's a cultural and typical meal, dependent on the region the omelet or chicken can be replaced by some other ingredients, but this is the way my mom used to prepare it. The combination of grains and vegetables delivers a broad range of nutrients and substantial calories..."

"Oh boy there goes my figure!" Beth exclaimed interrupting Elisa.

"Well dear don't forget we Belgians don't eat to live but live to eat," I couldn't refrain from saying.

"But please Elisa continue, you were saying something about this other stuff you're presenting to us."

"Thank you, Master, I have also made some famous Brazilian cheese bread to go with your meal."

"Oh lovely, I had heard about it but never had a chance to taste it," Beth said while she quickly grabbed one and immediately bit into it, "Oh it's still warm, Lew you should definitely taste this, it's soooo goooood," she continued, happily munching away.

After serving our meal, Elisa moved back to the corner in the room taking up a wait position. I couldn't resist increasing the vibrations of the egg embedded in her pussy. Her moaning increased and I saw she had problems staying still.

As it had been a while since I saw Beth, I asked her how she was doing.

"God Lew, what can I say, I'm going through a lot of batteries since I last saw you."

"No more dating?"

"No, absolutely not, I've had my fill of that after the disastrous date I had when I came running to you."

"Oh dear we need to do something about that, but, maybe first we need to do something about our little slave here."

"What do you mean? What do we need to do?"

"Have you looked at her?"

"No, but now that you mention it, it seems she's in trouble, what is happening to her?"

"I put a vibrating egg in her vagina and I had it going at top speed all the time she was serving us and standing in the corner there, and I think she's having trouble not cumming."

"Why isn't she cumming then?"

"Because she's not allowed to."

"You mean you are stimulating her and she's not allowed to cum?"

"Yes."

"That's cruel."

"It's the faith of a slave, she's only allowed to cum if her Master allows her."

"And who is her Master?"

"Today I am."

"So, stop torturing her and let this poor girl cum."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, or shall I tell her to cum?"

"You're not her Master she won't if you tell her."

"Then you tell her, I can't watch this poor thing suffering anymore."

"Slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"You can cum."

"Thank you, Master," she said immediately cumming like crazy, squirting all over herself and the floor."

"Waw, Lew that poor girl was clearly in distress, shame on you making her suffer like that."

"It's all part of the bet Beth, but it's not all about pain though, one of the rules is that I have to make them cum at least 5 times during their 24-hour-slavery period."

"And is this the first time you made her cum?"

"No this is orgasm number 3, so 2 more to go before 6 this evening."

By the time Elisa had finished with her orgasm and had dutifully cleaned up around her we were ready for our dessert, which again was a very nice surprise. And again we got the whole story behind it.

"The dessert I want to serve you is called Canjica, it contains white maize pieces combined with milk, coconut milk, and condensed milk and is sprinkled with cinnamon. It's often served at the annual June festival, but is much too delicious to preserve for just one day a year."

"Oh my God Elisa, you are really spoiling us."

"It's my pleasure Mistress Beth," she replied.

"Ah now she's acknowledged you as Mistress, you can make her do things for you if you wish."

"You mean like anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Even sexual things?"

"Yes even sexual things, she sucked my dick this morning to wake me up."

"Would she eat my pussy, you think?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Elisa?"

"Yes Mistress Beth I would love to eat your pussy, I love eating pussy."

Beth looked at Elisa and then at me with big eyes, her mouth wide open in surprise this was going so easily.

"You know what girls, why don't you make yourselves comfortable on the sofa, while I clean up."

"Oh no Master Lew I will do the cleanup," Elisa said.

"Unless you want a real painful flogging, you will do as I say, slave, now go and eat Beth's pussy and I want to hear and see her cum, and if she wants to she will eat your pussy as well and maybe let you cum as well."

"Yes Master Lew," they replied almost in unison, with Beth sporting a big smile on her face, followed by a wink.

"Oh before I forget, Beth can you remove the clamps from my slave's body, and pull out the vibrating egg please?"