The Photo Shop – Getting Laid

Story Info
Once you’ve been fucked, you can never be unfucked.
10.3k words
4.65
19.2k
12
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The sixth in a weekly series)

When Luna got to the shop Saturday morning, Sue and Sammy were both there. After sleeping on the idea, Sue and Luna were still a yes, and Sammy was still objecting.

"This sounds like a good clean, neat idea. But I tell you, it's a chance to get messy."

"Two against one. Your services are required, sir," Sue said firmly.

"I have one request," Luna said.

"Sure."

"Can I have one time learning, then one time practicing? Then I should be ready to do it properly with Nathan."

"See," Sue said to Sammy. "Someone here is thinking like a professional. You look after the shop, Sammy, I'll take Luna to Jill's place, she said she can insert an IUD."

"What's that?" Luna asked.

"Protection from pregnancy, and it works straight away. We can get your first training session with Sammy done tomorrow if you like."

"Wow," Luna said, taking a deep breath.

"But take her somewhere nice, Sammy. See if you can get a room at the Bradford with an early check-in."

"Stay overnight?" Luna asked, getting goosebumps.

"I'll take the chance to drive to Mother's and stay, she's always complaining I don't."

"What do I tell Grandma?" Luna worried.

"Let me think of something, I'll go and speak with her directly. Come on, let's go and get you fixed up."

Sammy stood behind the counter, stunned by the turn of events. He really did think it was a bad idea. Once his cock was inside Luna, how could it ever come out? Sue didn't realize the danger she was putting them in.

The shop was busy while they were away, at least that kept Sammy's mind off his dilemma. Sue dropped Luna back after lunch.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Strange. I have this thing up inside me," she said, before going out back to change into something easier for Sammy to feel her up, then back to join him in the shop.

"You know there's no need to wear that. Seems tomorrow we'll have you naked all day and night."

"Are you upset I agreed to do it?" Luna sensed.

"I worry."

"About what?"

"How am I going to stop fucking you if I start?" Sammy admitted. He pulled Luna's skirt down and off, taking advantage of a quiet moment. He held her bare ass as he kissed her lips. "Your body is divine."

"You can be the first one to put your semen in it," she smiled.

"I'd like to be the only one. Ever."

"Hmmm, but Nathan is going to cum in me, too, right? You organized it!"

"That company got lucky. I doubt they have anyone else who looks like you coughing up their cunt to the world."

"You are sweet to me," Luna smiled, taking off her top for him. Wrapped up in kissing, they didn't notice the approaching walking customer until the door opened.

"Sprung!" the guy said with a grin, thankfully.

"Ah, Mr. Miller," Luna blushed. "Your framing, it's done."

There was no point to cover up, it would look silly after he'd just caught her kissing her man naked. Sammy stepped back and let Luna get what she needed. It was a strange and awkward situation. At least Sammy and Mr. Miller didn't know each other, and he didn't know Sammy was the boss. Luna walked past Sammy and around to Mr. Miller to give him the package.

"Sorry about this," Luna explained. "I don't usually..."

"They should give you uniforms here," he joked, looking her up and down.

"I've put in for one," she smiled. "I promise I'll be dressed next time."

"Aw, I think I prefer you like this. He your boyfriend? Bit old isn't he?"

"Experienced guys know what they're doing, right?" Luna said, turning back to Sammy standing awkwardly on the side of the counter.

"I'm experienced," Mr. Miller said.

Luna smiled, what else was there to do.

"See you soon, Mr. Miller," Luna said opening the door. Reluctantly he took the package and left. Luna ran back into Sammy's arms.

"Oh my god, that was so scary! Can I stay like this for the rest of the day?" Luna squealed, kissing him.

"Are you serious? No!" Sammy said, kissing back. A car pulled into the car park. "Come on, skirt, t-shirt. If any of these people know Sue or your grandma, we'll have more than just explaining to do."

Sue came back at closing and gave them both a lift home, Luna changing back into her regular clothes just in time.

"I've spoken with your Grandma, I said you're coming with me to my mother's, and Sammy will drop you off at lunchtime Monday. You've not got classes anymore right?"

"That's right," Luna lied. There was a Monday morning study session that she was more than happy to miss.

"Okay, what time is check-in Sammy?"

"Early, at ten tomorrow morning."

"Okay, Luna, tell your Grandmother you need to be at our place at nine, it's about forty-five minutes' drive. Then you'll have a full day to get used to it slowly. And I suggest if you want one more session before performing with Nathan, next week you and Sammy go off and do it on-site, at the place where you and Nate will do it for the shoot. Make sense? A dress rehearsal."

Luna nodded. "What should I bring tomorrow?"

"Sammy, what do you think?" Sue smiled. "What do you want from her?"

Sammy shook his head. "You two know how weird this is, right?"

"Answer the question," Sue said dryly.

"No underwear. No sleepwear. Razor for shaving your pussy. Anything light and see-through, something I can either see your body through or can reach in and easily touch it."

"Sammy, please, take it seriously," Sue scolded him, though Luna knew that was exactly what he meant. When she walked over in the morning, Luna had the smallest of overnight bags and once she took off her cardigan, she wore a see-through white mesh t-shirt on top and jeans on the bottom. Sue laughed.

"Oh, god, you took him literally. Never mind, you look great, your tits look great. Where did you get a top like that?"

"It's the outside bit of a two-piece set. I disconnected the inside."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. And be gentle Sammy, if you do to her what you do to me, you'll break the girl. Gentle."

"Yes ma'am," Sammy said, kissing his wife goodbye.

As soon as they pulled away from the drive in Sammy's Volvo XC90, Luna had her jeans and panties off, showing Sammy she had freshly shaved that morning.

"I can't believe I've got something in here to stop me from getting pregnant," Luna said, legs spread and feeling inside herself. "It must be in deep, I can't feel anything."

"You like the taste of yourself?" Sammy asked, seeing Luna suck the muck off her fingers afterward.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "Is that not normal?"

"Hey, I like you do that."

"I can't believe we finally get to be together," Luna said turning to him. Sammy sighed.

"You know how dangerous this is for me, right?"

"I know you like me," Luna smiled.

"Like, huh?"

"I know you love me," Luna said, touching his arm as he drove. "It's why you're going to be the first one inside here. Oh, god, I can't believe I'm actually going to be ejaculated in. By a guy. By an erection. Sperm in my vagina. All that boy muck, in me."

Luna held her abdomen and slowly fingered her slit.

"You looking forward to it?"

"Yes, and no. Better like this than in a photoshoot. And your wife arranged it all. That's going to be a strange story to tell when I'm older."

They were silent for a time.

"How do you want me to act when we're there? You want cock straight away, or leave it til tonight?" Sammy asked.

"The quicker the better," Luna said with certainty. "The more it's in there, the more I'll get used to it."

"Okay," Sammy nodded.

"Bed? Sofa? Floor? Shower? Balcony?"

Luna bit her lip. "On the floor sounds nice, like an animal."

"Animal? You want to be like an animal."

"It's what we are. Having sex, it's unique to animals, so natural is better, on the ground."

"Okay. You under, up, or behind?"

"Which will hurt the least?"

"Behind probably, but it depends on whether you want to be kissed when you get fucked, or you want your face pushed into the carpet?"

"I like the idea of you not seeing my face, not the first time, not if it's going to hurt. Better you don't see me in pain!"

"Okay, face in the carpet. Do you want me to video it?"

"If you want, I don't mind. It's not like we will get 'caught' if your wife sees it."

They talked through the upcoming shoot, where they might choose to do it, and how she felt about Nathan cumming inside her. They talked about her exams and where she might end up once the results came in. They talked about whether she would 'put out' to a new boyfriend if she got one, and how quickly.

"I better 'put out' once in my life before I decide how much I'll 'put out' in the future," Luna smiled.

"Okay. But what about one-night stands, how do you feel about that?"

"If that boy is handsome, maybe. Unless I have a boyfriend. I'd feel bad if I was cheating on someone."

"Like I was, undressing you behind Sue's back?" Sammy sent a barb.

"Not completely behind. And right now not at all behind."

The hotel they booked had manor-style grounds and a long driveway up to the grand foyer, long enough for Luna to pull on her underwear and jeans. It was a relatively modern structure, but modeled on Regency style architecture, with a warmth added to the stone walls through textiles inside and out, and carpets and rugs on the tiled floor. Luna's mesh t-shirt was getting her looks from the staff and other guests, but no one asked her to cover up.

"I can read the scandal, high school girl's tits on show at the Bradford."

"I don't feel like I'm in high school anymore. I'm naked on the internet with a boy sucking between my legs."

"Will be more than that soon," Sammy reminded her.

The room Sammy ordered was gorgeous. Fourteen-foot ceilings, painted white down to the railings, then yellow-cream down to the white skirting boards. The four-poster king bed was redwood, and tall French doors led to a wide roofless patio with views down over the gardens and grounds. The furnishings inside and out were soft and warm, as was the inside carpet, which would be good for Luna, as she planned to take her first cock face-down in it.

"Come," Sammy said, pulling Luna into him. "Kiss."

And my, did they kiss. Like young lovers, although only one of them was young. Luna was the first to start undressing, dropping her own jeans, getting bare from the waist down, then pulling at Sammy's belt and trousers.

"Let me see it," she moaned into the kiss. But when Sammy's monster boner broke free, Luna wasn't looking, she was gripping and tugging.

"Oh my god, how is that so hard and so hot? Doesn't it hurt?"

Sammy didn't reply, he just kissed as he struggled his bottoms off, leaving both of them only wearing their tops.

"Oh god, how will this get in me?" Luna smiled, holding his shaft, one hand above the other.

"With gel," Sammy said into her mouth.

"You want to try?" Luna asked him. "You wanna put it in me now?"

Before arriving Sammy had visions of blowjob, sixty-nine, fingering and perhaps even tying her up before going for the big one. But how to deny Luna inviting him to 'put it in me now'?

"Yes."

He moved to the overnight bag to get the gel.

"Undress," he said. "I wanna fuck you naked. I'll set the video on."

It didn't take much to undress, Luna threw her t-shirt onto the bed.

"Geez," Sammy said quietly to himself as he set up two videos on small tripods. "I will never fuck finer."

It was a miracle at his age and in his life that he'd come to earn twenty-four naked hours with that girl. Luna Roche. With her clothes on, she was a beauty to die for. Natural, gentle, bright. Those eyes. Wow. With her clothes off? Head explosion. Tits that we're hard yet soft, like stress balls. A ripple of shaved flaps waved between her thighs. She was clean and fresh and delicious. She smiled when her clothes came off.

And she loved kissing him. A miracle.

As Sammy expected the first time they kissed naked, an electric charge sizzled, blue sparks frazzled in the air around them and an electromagnetic pulse stuck their bodies to each other. The feeling of her tits rubbing his front, her shaved mound pushed against his thigh and her arms gripping his bare back, it was as Sammy predicted. He fell down a deep spiraling hole into a new world, one that had a utopian reward.

"Turn around. Get down on the floor."

"Are you going to fuck me?" Luna panted into the kiss.

"Yes. It's what you said you wanted. Let's get cock in you."

Sammy reached for the gel bottle and smeared his erection with it. This was it, the start of an adult life for Luna. How many cocks was he paving the way for, Sammy wondered? The second one was booked already, but who would be the third, the fourth, or the fifth? In turn, would they all wonder about her first?

"Lie down on the floor baby. Spread your legs."

Luna did as asked, lying face down on the carpet and opening her legs wide. Sammy got over her, ignoring her flinch as he rubbed his cock head through her slit to wet it from the gel.

"Once you've been fucked, you can never be unfucked."

"I know," Luna said, lifting her ass slightly to better present. "It's what it's for, right?"

"It's what you are for," Sammy added. "A lot of guys are going to enjoy doing this."

As he said 'this' Sammy thrust. Luna was small and tight, but the gel did its job. The battering ram bashed over and over against her natural defenses. Luna was squealing and gasping and groaning and on the edge of yelling out stop. Something inside was ripping.

"It's too big!" she shrieked, warning Sammy. "It's tearing my insides!"

Sammy didn't say anything, he kept the pressure on, he kept moving forward.

"Aaahhhhhj!" Luna yelled out. "Agh!"

Three-quarters in, Sammy fucked, pulling in and out.

"Ah, ah. Ah!" Luna screamed into the carpet. "Aaaahhhhh!"

The last yell was on Sammy's final thrust. He was all in, his cock fully immersed between Luna's legs.

"I didn't expect I'd be up your cunt when we first met, that's for sure," he grunted.

Luna was glad of the choice to lose her virginity face down. She didn't want Sammy to see how badly she was grimacing as he pulled his entire length in and out, in and out. He picked her hips up, kneeling behind her, thumping.

"Aahhhhh," Luna groaned into the carpet, arms stretched out in front of her. Nothing could have prepared her for the strangeness of having another person that far inside her own body. And of all places, in that most personal one. She had been so happy to be looked at between the legs, and have fingers run through her slit - but this was something entirely different. Everything she and Sammy and Nathan had done to her pussy beforehand had just scratched the surface. This deep drill was confronting, Sammy was touching her inner core, and using his cock of all things to do it with. And it didn't look like ending. On and on he held her hips tight and pumped.

"What a cunt!" Sammy yelled out, holding himself deep. "It's tiny. Miracle I can get all in. Oh, your grip... you wanna get cum in your first fuck?"

"Agh. I think I need a break. It stings."

"Okay," Sammy said.

It was a long, slow dismount. Luna rolled to her side, gripping her vagina as if trying to hold it together. Sammy moved around to kneel in front of her, completely erect still.

"I'm so sorry, you didn't cum," Luna worried. "You wanted to cum in me."

"I will baby, don't worry, plenty of time left."

"Oh god, I don't know if I can do it again. I feel like my insides are torn."

"They are," Sammy smiled, holding down his erection to show remnants of dark red. "Can't be any doubt, you've been bled."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'll get you a cloth."

Luna tried to stand but struggled with the pain between her legs.

"Shit, I think you're too big," she moaned as Sammy helped her balance standing.

"Aw, you're being nice, saying that to the cameras!" Sammy teased her. "Come on, a shower will soothe you."

Sammy helped Luna limp to the bathroom, grimacing. Thankfully the shower did help. Cleaning between her legs, and his cock, in the warm water of the huge open shower was replenishing. Luna clung to Sammy and kissed him like a girl who had just lost her virginity.

"This is a perfect day," Sammy said. "To be naked together, alone, safe, with all the time we want, and you opening your legs for cock... it's a perfect day."

"Hmm, except you're just training me for a different creepy guy to do it with," Luna said, but not bitterly. She was trying to tease him

"Cap half full," Sammy said. "If it wasn't for you having to fuck Nathan, you wouldn't be here fucking me."

"I can't believe I'm fucking anyone at all," Luna smiled, kissing him. "I don't think I am built for it, after all. It really hurt."

"We will need to break you in, then."

Kissing passionately they held each other and felt each other up until the heat and steam became too much. Sammy took them to the patio to dry.

"How's your cunt now, does it feel better?"

"I can walk at least," Luna smiled, dabbing it with a towel. "What are we going to do all day, can we get into bed? Do you mind, do you have other plans? I've never been in bed with a man."

Sammy laughed. "Luna, I would love to take you to that big beautiful bed."

"Thank you."

They stayed outside until they were air and towel dry, breathing in the freshness.

"People can see us," Luna said, looking at the windows above their open patio, and over to the east wing of the building.

"You're a porn star," Sammy teased, "What do you care? You get naked and have sex for a living."

"Only once," Luna defended.

"Once so far but one of many, I suspect. After the sequel with Nathan, there will be more calls for shoots with you fucking. Videos probably, too."

Luna looked away to the gardens and park, then at all the windows that may have people looking at her naked. Sammy stepped in behind her, reaching around and holding her breasts. His erection grew against her lower back.

"You've become comfortable with your nudity."

"I know, I was just thinking that. How long since I first undressed for you? Seems like yesterday."

"It's been a big change. You're handling it well."

"Everyone seems so happy to see me naked. It's amazing."

"You don't worry about home anymore, your parents, getting found out?"

"I do. They would be devastated to know I do porn. But they are so happy when I send them money."

"There'll be lots of it. You'll be able to make a lot of money opening those legs," Sammy said, reaching down to open her stance and finger her slit.

"I think I'd rather do photo shoots than sex videos, I don't think my vagina is very good for fucking."

"You'll be fine. Just need practice. Come on, let's go to bed, I'll suck you wet and try again. Actually, stay, I'll get the camera, get some photos out here first."

Luna did as asked, out in the sunshine. Sammy had her look away from the camera, not posing, just walking around on the sunny patio, using the lounge and seats, leaning on the railing. Next door came out to watch, making it interesting to have a guy looking on as she lazed naked outside.

"She's a model?" the guy yelled out across the gap to his patio.

"Up and coming," Sammy assured him.

Luna stood, walked over, and kissed Sammy on the lips, letting the guy next door watch her tug his cock hard. She groaned as Sammy in turn reached around to finger her slit from behind.

"Fuck me again," she said loudly, grabbing him by the cock to lead him inside like a mother leading a small child. Once in the door she let go, giggling and running and diving onto the bed.

"You're teasing the poor guy," Sammy smiled down at the gorgeous nude opening the covers and rolling around in the sheets.

"This feels so nice," Luna exclaimed, rubbing her naked body on the crisp clean sheets and quilt. "Can we never get dressed again?"