The Photo Shop – Getting Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy took a deep happy breath. Luna had found a new toy, her body, and she was enjoying the freedom to play with it. He moved the videos to cover the bed, then dived in there with her.

"I love you," Luna said, rolling around, rubbing her body on him.

"I love you, too."

"I know," she smiled. "So I'm going to let you fuck me again now, even if it hurts."

"There are a few other things we can do first, though. If you're going to do porn, you'll need to do more than just fuck. For a start, you'll need to have it in your mouth, both cock, and cum. And sometimes they'll want it in your ass."

"What's the point of that, if my pussy is right there?" Luna laughed.

"Might be two guys, one up your cunt, so the other one needs to go somewhere."

"He can put it in my mouth!" she squealed. "Not my ass."

"What if there are three guys?" Sammy shrugged.

"Oh god, you really think someone will ask me to have sex with three guys, all at the same time?"

"Yeah, guys are going to have a lot of fun crawling all over you," Sammy said, crawling onto her. Sammy kissed her mouth, her neck, and her tits; tonguing her mouth as they played between each other's legs.

"Suck my cock?" he asked.

"Okay," Luna said, kissing him. "How?"

Sammy laughed. "I don't know, I've never done it. Can't be too hard, no?"

Sammy lay back and Luna shuffled down, holding it up and pulling.

"I can't believe this all got in me."

"Well, it needs to go all in this end as well."

"Really, how can it fit?"

"Down your throat. But just test the length in your mouth first."

"Mouth only?"

"Without putting it in your throat."

"Ah, okay," Luna said. "You can do that?"

"Of course. But just your mouth first, see how far your mouth can take it?"

Luna knelt up and put the cock in her mouth to test the distance she could get it in. She circled the shaft with her fingers at the point her lips could reach.

"Okay, about halfway," Sammy said. "Do the other half now, let it down your throat."

"How?"

"Just get the right angle, then kind of swallow it."

"Is that why guys say do-you-swallow? I thought that was just for the semen?"

"Come around this way," Sammy ignored her, making sure it would be on video. "Get it to the back of your throat, take a deep breath, and gulp."

After two short stops to gag, Luna did it. She got Sammy's cock into her throat, her nose against his balls. Not knowing deep-throat wasn't even something most girls try, let alone do, Luna just did it. Sammy was staggered at how easy it had been. Once all in, Luna just held there not knowing what to do next.

"Okay, come off. Good start at least, you can get it all in."

Luna rubbed her throat.

"It feels strange," she said. "I can't breathe when it's in there, not even through my nose. How long do girls usually do it?"

"A minute or two," Sammy shrugged. "But it seems easier in your throat than cunt?"

"Of course!" Luna laughed. "I've had things in my throat before! Every day! My cunt was the first time."

"Okay, okay, try again, but kind of use your mouth and throat to fuck it, you know?"

Sammy was staggered at how well she did, first go. It was true that Luna's cunt needed work before she would be a natural, but her throat, wow. He guessed some people can just do some things.

He taught her how to lick and suck as well as throat-fuck, and how to mix it up to feel good. And in the end, he taught her to be cum in, to let a boy shoot his gunk into her mouth.

"When you feel it twitch, take the cock out of your throat, let all the muck shoot into your mouth so you can taste it. Okay?"

Luna nodded and held on tight as the filthy secretion of plasma and mucus and sperm exploded from Sammy's balls and sprayed into her gorgeous young mouth.

"Okay hold it there. Open your mouth, show it's all there, okay then turn to the video and swallow it. Then open and show it's gone. Wipe the leakage from your mouth and suck your finger. Perfect! You are so much better at this end than the other. How do you feel, taking the first cock into your mouth?"

Luna smacked her lips and nodded.

"It tastes okay."

"You like it?"

"You know how weird this is, though, right? Animals put semen in their vagina," she said, gripping and squeezing the last drip to lick off, "But they don't put it in their mouth. Only humans do that. We are perverted."

"Are you complaining?"

"No," Luna smiled. "I like it."

They rolled around happily kissing and touching until Luna's stomach rumbled.

"Are you going to feed me more than just your juice?" she asked.

"Sure. You want to eat in or out?"

"Do I have to get dressed?"

"You like being naked?"

"I like it," Luna said, rolling over to hands and knees, and opening her stance. She looked back at Sammy smiling at the sight of her insides. "You like it, too, right?"

"I love it, but this is a conservative hotel. On our own patio is already a stretch, outside the room no way can we take your pants off, not anywhere people are."

"Then we'll have to order in," Luna decided.

"Answer the room service naked? It's a bit cliche, no?"

"No. I'll be asleep, on top of the covers. Face down, legs open. And you can make sure the video is on, so I can see the guy's reaction after."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Then don't let her in!"

"You know one day you might be asked, you know, to kiss a girl."

"I have one more porn shoot booked. One. Don't hope too much. May not be anymore after."

Unlikely, thought Sammy. Luna coming along and falling into this world, it was like the first appearance of Little Caprice. He didn't think it would take long for Luna and her body to be all over the net.

The plan went to plan, though. Sammy pretended to dash out of the shower wearing the hotel robe, unaware that Luna was on her side, with legs scissored open and shaved pussy falling wide open. With her small cute ass and shapely legs, Sammy couldn't have asked for a sexier pose.

"Sorry about that," he whispered as the guy put the food tray on the dining table near the bed, then back out and in with the drinks. "A bit worn out."

Luna 'woke' and sat yawning as Sammy signed the receipt.

"Baby, you might want to cover up, we have a guest."

"Huh? Oh," she said, blinking as if she were taking it in. "I'm sorry."

"Foods here."

"Oh. Thank you. Did you have a shower?"

"I was just in there."

"Wait for me," Luna pouted. "I don't wanna shower alone."

The guy took his little folder, bowed, and left, taking one last look at the once-in-a-lifetime tits that sat there below what looked like sleepy eyes.

"Oh, you're hoping for a daytime Emmy?" Sammy teased her.

"Was I good?"

"Yes," Sammy admitted. He got the video to plug into the big TV and they watched the porter's reaction on video, and then their own sex while they ate lunch at the table, and drank beer and wine. The room service guy reacted as Luna hoped he would, but the highlight was the deep throat. Sammy tried to downplay his amazement. Someday Luna would find out just how rare she was to naturally do that, but until then he would treat it as normal.

"Can you put me in bed again?" Luna asked, grinning. "I want you to suck my breasts."

Sammy picked her up, tossed her into bed, and jumped in after her. He didn't just suck her breasts, he ravaged them.

"I love it," Luna squealed. "Can we please, please never get dressed again?"

"What do you like about being naked?"

"I love the sheets on my back. I love your penis pushing against me. I love your hands between my legs."

"What about fucking?"

"Hmm... that one, not yet."

"But that's the one we're here to teach you."

"I just like being naked with you. Don't need to fuck me. You can cum in my mouth again if you want."

"You're a strange girl. Such a natural one end but not the other. Come on, let me get the gel. Believe me, once your cunt gets used to cock, it will be your favorite thing, more than all those others you said."

"Really?" Luna groaned. "I don't think so."

"Come on, we are here to do a job. This time lay on your back and open your legs."

Sammy got up, turned the video back on, and gelled his erection.

"This is what I like," Sammy said, pushing his cock into the most beautiful of bodies. "Fucking you in the cunt."

Luna squealed as he forced all of himself inside.

"Well?"

"Still weird. But doesn't hurt as much."

"Roll over. Come up top, then you can do it at your own pace."

Luna shrieked as she was flipped over, sitting on his cock not moving, letting the edge off the stinging. Sitting up straight, she lifted a little to look between her legs.

"Oh my god, look at me."

"What?"

"I've got an erection in my body. I can't believe it. Look at it."

Luna lifted up and down, watching it come out and go back in. "Oh my god. I never thought I'd really do it."

Sammy smiled and pulled her down to kiss her lips as she lay still, getting used to having a man inside her.

"I wish I didn't have protection," Luna said into the kiss.

"What?"

"I wish you could get me pregnant today."

"You want a baby?"

"I love you."

"Ah, this is why I knew we'd be in trouble if we got this far. I love you too. Having my cock in you... it's a privilege I don't want to give it up."

"You really like it huh?" she smiled.

"I do."

"You can fuck me whenever you want."

"How about now?" Sammy said kissing her.

"Now's good," Luna said, pulling her vagina up and down his shaft.

"Go on, practice."

Luna did as asked. Sammy gripped her ass as her hips pumped his cock. She sat up and bounced, her tits bobbing as she did her best to have sex.

Sammy watched with a melancholic look on his face. He was witnessing history. It was the start of a lifetime of enticing cum from a guy's balls and into her vagina. How many cocks would have this privilege? How many men would she let take off her pants? In a way, he hoped it was many, that for the sake of mankind Luna shared the spoils - but he also knew the daggers of jealousy he would feel each time another man nailed her. Starting with Nathan in just a couple of weeks.

Luna leaned down to put her tongue in his mouth, bringing his mind back on task.

"How's your cunt?"

"Better than last time."

"Still not smooth?"

"Hmmm," she nodded. "Hurts a bit. Not as bad though."

"Stop moving," Sammy suggested. "Push all in, then stay there. Like that. It's nice enough just to be in you. Lay still on me. What an amazing experience, having my cock up you."

With the rest of the day, night, and morning to be together, time felt limitless. They rolled around the bed with a calm inner peace that was sprinkled with passion and a longing to be connected. Luna did not want to get dressed and she demanded Sammy must either watch or touch her nudity every moment they had together.

"Your eyes must be on my body, or your hands, or your mouth, or this," she said, gripping and kissing his cock, loving that it tasted of her pussy. Ironically, Sammy was glad there was an arrangement for Luna's body to be passed over to Nathan next. It kept his fantasies in check. Luna's impending appointment with Nathan kept a lifeline in place for Sammy to hold onto. Without it, he would have been washed offshore by the flood of pussy-soaked love Luna was giving him.

"We should practice the scenes you'll do with Nathan," Sammy suggested. "Think about the shots."

"No," Luna said, shaking her head.

"No? Why no?"

"That's what our next sex date is for," she smiled defiantly. "This date is all about you and me and us being in love and finally in bed together. Thinking about work is for our next date."

"Okay," Sammy smiled. "How would you like to be loved, right now, on this date? What service would you most desire right now?"

"Hmm, let me think," Luna said, rolling out of bed, walking to the fridge and taking a Diet Coke. She stood facing Sammy, drinking with a thoughtful face.

"Tell me about your first time," she said, soaking in Sammy staring at her nudity. "You just took me, gave me my first one, I wanna hear about yours."

"What?" Sammy laughed. "That's over twenty years ago!"

"How old were you?"

"Oh god, same as you now, I guess. End of high school."

"Who was it?"

"Why you wanna hear about this?" Sammy laughed again.

"I wanna know," Luna insisted. "Look at me here naked for you. I've given this to you, all this. In return, all I ask is a story. Your story. Were you in love, like I am, or was it some dirty little one-night stand?"

"Both?" Sammy shrugged.

"Who was she?"

"Oh god, this is a sudden memory test. Mary something."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What? How? Use your words, Sammy," Luca teased him. "Come on. The story."

"Geez. Okay, but it's a long time ago."

"Do your best."

Sammy took a deep sigh, thinking about memories buried deep.

"The house next door to us was always rented. Lots of different neighbors over the years in and out of there. It was a nice house though, not cheap to rent. It had an in-ground swimming pool at the back with a decking and garden and barbecue. Her family was there for a few years I guess. She was older by a year, two years maybe? She was very fucking pretty, and always had a boyfriend, some jock. I rarely talked with her, just a neighborly hello if we passed coming in and out. But then I ended up in their backyard for a pool party. It was a bit weird, just a coincidence. My buddy Matt was out front in the driveway late one morning showing me a motorbike he bought when she answers the door to some visitors of hers and says we should come over too. Matt says yeah. I went and got my swimmers, lent a pair to Matt and I'm next door for the first time."

Sammy stopped as if that was the whole story.

"And?"

"And it happened over there."

"And what happened?"

"You want every detail?" Sammy laughed. "You wanna know how she tasted?"

"What happened? Did she become your girlfriend? Did your parents find out?"

"No! My parents didn't know. It was just a drinking day. Matt left after food because he was driving a motorbike, he wasn't going to drink, and her boyfriend worked at a bar, and he left, so late afternoon all her friends were wasted and chilling all over the house, they had two TV rooms as well as the back. Then out of the blue, I'm making a rum coke in the kitchen and she just comes and takes my hand. Said she wanted a shower and wanted me in there."

"What did you say?" Luna asked.

"Are you getting wet?" Sammy asked, noticing Luna standing funny, swishing her thighs together.

"Don't try and distract! So you did it in the shower?"

"No. We had a shower, in an ensuite. Then she put us in her parents' big bed."

"Oh, I hope they weren't home!"

"No, no, no. I didn't know where they were but they weren't a chance to come back"

"So how was it?"

"I don't know. As you'd expect. I had no idea why she wanted to do it with me or what she cared about her boyfriend or if they had a fight, I had no idea, I was just running with it."

"Did she know it was your first time?"

"She could tell I was a rookie but I don't think she realized it was the very first time."

"Why didn't you tell her?"

"Why would I tell her?" Sammy shrugged.

"So where did you cum?"

"Well. that was a funny thing. There was no condom, she just put me straight in. I was terrified of getting her pregnant. She's getting herself off like crazy and having a great time and I'm holding on for grim life so that I don't end up getting the neighbor pregnant. She sat up top bouncing around until she made herself cum, she was at it for ages, she liked fucking, that girl. Then after she's finished squealing and screaming she looks at me and asked me if I had cum too? I said no I don't want to get her pregnant and oh my god did she start laughing at me and teasing me."

"Why?" Luna asked.

"Said she was on the pill and did I really think that she would just fuck me without protection, did I really think that she wanted to risk having a baby with the kid next door?"

"Oh."

"Anyway, she was nice enough to get on all fours and let me fuck her from behind until I did cum. It was a strange day, she got really intimate after that, we spent a couple of hours in that bed kissing and touching and fucking and acting like a boyfriend and girlfriend who just had sex for the first time. But then after that, we hardly ever spoke again. I saw her boyfriend coming and going and everything seemed fine, and we waved hello as normal but I never had anything to do with her again. It was really weird."

"I'm so sorry. That won't happen with us," Luna determined.

"No," Sammy laughed. "We'll just have a different type of weird. I'll be there watching you take your second cock."

Luna came back onto the bed, crawling up on top of me.

"I don't have to. If you don't want me to I won't, I don't mind really."

"It's okay. The money is over the odds for this sort of work, I can't let you pass it up when your family needs it."

"What do you mean by over the odds?"

"A lot of x-rated porn pays in the hundreds, not thousands."

"Then why so much this time?" Luna quizzed.

"It's a sequel shoot. They have more confidence in what income they'll get, and we had the balls to say no to the first offer. Anyway, someone's going to be your second, you're not going to just be with me for the rest of your life. May as well get it over with."

"Can you cum inside me now?" Luna asked, reaching down and tugging Sammy hard. "I want to feel you finish inside me, down there."

Sammy reached for the gel with a loving smile. He wished he was twenty years younger, but immediately told himself that if he was, he wouldn't appreciate it. Better to be older and recognize the gem in your hand than be young and have it and lose it without knowing its value.

"Ooh, not too bad this time," Luna said, pushing down until the erection was fully in her. "What can I do to make you cum?"

Sammy laughed.

"Exist!"

Luna smiled and continued to exist. She bounced on the cock inside her and Sammy held her still as his load shot up against gravity and volcanoed into Luna's brand-new vagina.

"Wow," she said as he arched and groaned. "Wow. Wow. Wow. It really happened."

"Argh," Sammy gasped, pulling her down to smash his lips against hers as the last of his dribbles seeped into her body. Sammy knew from experience it was those moments just after cumming that truly told if you like a girl or not. Lust disguised itself as adoration and sometimes even love, but in those moments just after ejaculation, all things became truly clear. More times than not, a guy realized how tricked his mind had been by his cock. After the cock had been sated, escape moved foremost to the front of mind.

But sometimes, just occasionally, lust was wrapped around true adoration and even love. And when lust peeled away its wrapping after having cum in a girl, it was replaced by warmth and intimacy, and gratitude. Those moments were rare, and those relationships were to be treasured.

"Thank you," Sammy said, holding on tight. "Thank you."

Luna looked into his eyes with warm satisfaction and kissed him like she was a new mother.

"I wish I wasn't protected. I wish you'd just got me pregnant."

"Who knows?" Sammy said. "Maybe it won't work? Maybe I did?"

Luna shuddered at the thought.

"I feel grown up now."

"Because you've been cum in?"

"It's the most adult thing I can do, right?"

"Hmm, almost."

"What else?" Luna smiled, Sammy's softening erection fighting to stay in her.

"When that baby is sucking Luna-juice from your bare breast... then you're truly adult."

Luna nodded in agreement. "Okay, that's true."

"Until then," Sammy added, "You're just a teenager with a new toy."

"Okay. But I like my new toy."

"You're okay with fucking now?"