The Photo Shop – Getting Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

"Having you cum in me, you're right, I want that more than anything else."

"Instinct is a funny thing, huh?" Sammy said, kissing her.

"I know. Why do we hump when we do it? I've never had sex before but I feel this need to pull myself up and down your erection, rather than just sit on it. Why? All animals hump. Why? It's weird, right?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it."

Before Luna could think about it more, Sammy flopped from inside her. A mess followed him out. Luna got up on her knees, opened her legs, and watched it dribble out and onto the sheets.

"Oh my god, look at me," she said, amazed. "It's coming out."

"Let me take a photo quickly. For posterity," Sammy said, moving quickly.

"Will you show Sue?" Luna asked as the camera clicked on her body slowly excreting excess sperm.

"Huh? No! She has no interest in other vaginas."

"No, I was thinking as proof."

Sammy laughed.

"I don't think she'll suspect I escaped my duty. It's okay."

Eerily the phone rang, it was Sue. Sammy put it on speaker.

"Hi babe, you're on speaker, we're both here. You're at your mother's?"

"Yes. And I have to say, we have to buy an Audi."

"You like the loan car?"

"I love it. So much better than our piece of junk."

"So there was an ulterior motive to crashing it?"

"It was hardly a crash. Just a dent. Luna darling, how are you?"

"Good."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"Oh good, congratulations," Sue beamed. "How was it?"

"First couple of times hurt."

"Geez, okay!" Sue laughed. "It's not even dinner time and you've been at it that much already?"

"And her mouth," Sammy chipped in. "She's more natural with a blowjob than fucking."

"Oh my god, so you can come home. You didn't need all that time after all," Sue said, seemingly seriously.

"Nah," Sammy said casually. "Her cunt still needs stretching. It's too tight to work properly."

"You should have brought the big toy?" Sue said in hindsight.

"Should have."

"Okay, anyway, do what you need to do to get her right for the shoot. I'll go and stop mother from drinking all the bubbly. Love you baby."

"Love you, too."

"Enjoy, Luna," Sue called out.

"I'll try!" Luna yelled back.

Luna stepped off the bed to dump all the wet tissues in the bin.

"So?" Luna said, standing and spinning. "What are you going to do to me next?"

"The energy of youth," Sammy sighed. "Come in here and lay with me. Hold me. Kiss me."

Luna smiled. She would love to.

For an hour they lazed around touching and kissing and talking. Even though their tryst had a deadline of the morning there was no panic. Now that Sue had signed off on it, there was a good chance it could happen again and again. And whatever Luna studied after high school it was months away, after summer. They had time.

"Hungry," Sammy said as darkness approached. "Steak and champagne downstairs?"

"I don't want to get dressed," Luna pouted.

"One thing," Sammy suggested as a compromise. "Wear just one piece, and shoes."

"I didn't bring anything nice. I've only got t-shirts, can I do that?"

"Never fear," Sammy grinned. "I came prepared."

"What?" Luna squinted.

"White mini-dress. All lace. Unlined," Sammy said, moving to his bag and pulling out the dress. "I bought it online for Sue, but it was always too small. Never got around to sending it back. There's a good chance it will fit you, I reckon."

"Wow, that's such a fun dress!" Luna said, holding it up.

"Try," Sammy told her.

Luna slipped it over her nude body.

"Wow, this material feels nice."

The dress was a simple short-sleeve t-cut on top, tight fitting, hugging the shape of Luna's breasts. From the waist, the lace loosened and only just covered her bare slit.

"Shit... is it too see-through? And short?" Sammy worried. "Seems a size too small for you, too. This place, we need to be careful showing your pussy."

"It's gorgeous," Luna smiled, spinning to look at her rear in the mirror by the door. "It just looks like the lining is skin-colored."

Sammy shook his head. That was wishful thinking, but at least her tits weren't completely obvious. As long as Luna stood straight, her pussy couldn't be seen from where he stood.

"Come on, I'm so hungry," Sammy said after dressing, taking the door pass and Luna's hand.

"I should do my hair," she complained.

"No, you look nicely disheveled, like you've been fucking all day."

"I smell like it, too. I should shower?"

"Come on, the sooner we eat, the sooner you can get undressed again."

At dinner, the maitre'd didn't blink, he merely showed them to a table in the middle of the floor. Sitting across from each other, it wasn't obvious that the dress had nothing under it. As a champagne and steak restaurant, they were poured a welcome glass as part of the set, and Sammy ordered a bottle. Noticing that Luna had taken her cloth napkin and put it on her seat to protect her bare vagina, the waiter wordlessly brought her another for the table.

"Oh, thank you," Luna blushed, then after he'd gone added, "I've never been to a white tablecloth restaurant with champagne. I wish you'd let me do my hair. Everyone looks so well groomed."

"Sunday night date night?" Sammy agreed, looking around. Mostly there were couples, either ones too young for kids or old enough that the kids had left home. Oddly, their own table had one of each.

They ordered a single steak to be put in the middle of the table to share, and vegetables. The champagne was getting to rookie Luna, who was too dizzy to notice her dress riding up as she walked to and from the bathroom, spending all her concentration on walking straight. Sammy glanced around, thankfully only a few people were looking to notice her bare slit, and no one protested.

"This is so nice," tipsy Luna said dramatically. Sammy was smiling, thinking that maybe she would go nuts in bed being drunk like that. Or would she crash asleep?

Thankfully it was the former. Undressed and with cock in her, Luna went crazy for it. Her inhibitions vanished, replaced by voice. Unknowingly, Luna was yelling out her thoughts.

"Cock is so good."

Scream, yell, squeal.

"Put it in more."

Scream, yell, squeal.

"Harder. Please. I want it to hurt!"

Scream, yell, squeal.

"Give me a baby. Please. Squeeze milk from my tits."

Scream, yell, squeal.

Sammy smiled at how psychedelic Luna had become. She was off with the champagne pixies.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder..."

Scream, yell, squeal.

Sammy had her leaned over the bed, pushed her face into the mattress kicked her legs open, and did as she asked. He fucked her harder. He fucked her disrespectfully, making it hurt.

"Harder!"

Scream, yell, squeal.

Holy shit, Sammy thought. He climbed up on the bed, pulled her hips up and went harder.

"Oh god! That's too much. It hurts, it hurts!"

Scream, yell, squeal.

"You're hurting me!" Luna squealed out.

Sammy didn't stop. It's what she'd asked for.

"It's too much! It hurts! It hurts! It hur... hur... ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa!

Scream, squeal, squeal, squeal, squeal, squeal.

Mighty vaginal orgasm.

Sammy couldn't hold on, joining in with his own spray of cum bursting into the darkest parts of her womb. They collapsed to the side, Sammy still up her.

"You did good," Luna panted.

"You liked it?" Sammy asked.

"Don't move, though. Please. Stay still. It hurts so much."

"It's what you asked for."

Luna nodded, then shrieked as Sammy's softening cock shrunk from her. She held her legs tight together as if to stop her insides from falling out. Sammy turned off the video recording and the lights. Luna was already fast asleep before Sammy pulled the sheets over them, sleeping soundly through to morning.

When Luna woke in the morning it was her very first hangover. It took some time to work out where she was and who with and why it hurt so much between her legs. But when she saw Sammy in bed with her, the panic dissipated, replaced with warm joy. She had spent the night in bed with him. Naked. Wow.

Luna quietly slipped out of bed and into the bathroom to pee, drink water, and wash between her legs. Back at the bed, she pulled away the sheet, revealing Sammy asleep on his back with a massive boner. Luna took the gel from the cupboard and smeared her slit with it, poking some inside. Gently she climbed over Sammy's body, then gripped his hard-on, held it upright, and plunged her pussy onto it. If the feeling of having your cock suddenly buried in pussy didn't wake a guy up then the shrieking of pain that Luna gave would certainly have done the trick. Sammy's eyes flew open to both.

"Holy shit," he said, looking up at the naked beauty that sat on his cock. She was grimacing in pain. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Luna ground out a smile.

"Cunt still hurts?"

Luna nodded fiercely, biting her bottom lip.

"Just sit there. Don't move," Sammy suggested. Just then the phone by the bed rang. "Sue."

Sammy answered, talking at the video screen.

"Hi baby!" he greeted her.

"You still in bed?"

"What time is it?"

"8:45."

"Wow, I had no idea."

"So?" Sue asked. "Did it get better?"

"Trying right now," Sammy giggled, flipping the camera to the rear, showing Luna sitting fully impaled on him.

"Oh my god, Luna, look at you. I wish I was still eighteen."

"Good morning," Luna waved sheepishly.

"Sammy, flip the screen so she can see me. Good. Hi honey, how do you feel?"

"Sore. It's in me but I can't move," Luna said.

"Oh no."

"She's still a long way from being fluent between her legs. She's actually pretty good with her mouth, that's no problem, but her cunt still needs opening up," Sammy chipped in.

"Oh my God, we don't have much time. Next Sunday we need you two to find a location for the shoot, and then she has to have sex with Nathan the Sunday after that."

"We've still got two weeks," Sammy said, "I'll just have to keep fucking her."

"Not today, though, not if she's that sore. Give it a couple of days' rest, and maybe try again Wednesday night at our house? Anyway, you need to get her home to Grandma and you need to come in here to work. There is an appointment at 2 o'clock."

"Okay okay, we'll get some breakfast first. I'll be there before two."

Sue nodded, "And congratulations Luna, you've made a start at least. You'll be fine by the time we need to do the shoot."

"Okay, but you better give me more practice."

"We will honey, don't worry."

"Thank you. Bye," she waved again, feeling strange to be sitting on Sue's husband's cock as they talked. Sammy hung up and then grabbed Luna to swing her to the bottom.

"Nice work," he grinned.

"What?"

"Oh Sue, it hurts, I need more practice," he mimicked her.

"You got a problem with that?" Luna asked kissing his lips.

"No."

"Good. You can start now. Fuck me properly?"

"I thought it hurt?"

"Put more gel. Then do it hard, like last night?"

"I thought you might not remember that, you were pretty wasted from the champagne."

"I remember cumming. Do that again?"

Sammy smiled and nodded. He pulled out, gelled up to excess, then nailed that teen princess as she shrieked and screamed in pain and pleasure. The night before Luna had been lost in champagne pixies, but the morning was all pussy pixies. Her vagina was driving her nuts. Luna could not get enough of being fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked.

"How am I going to wait til Wednesday to have more of this?" Luna panted heavily as Sammy took a rest.

"You've come along nicely," Sammy whispered.

"I love how much it hurts."

"Won't be like that for long, not the way you're going."

Sammy pulled out to take a bathroom break.

"I feel empty," Luna complained.

Sammy smiled and shook his head. "We've created a monster."

When Sammy finished in the bathroom he heard the phone ring, this time it was Luna's.

"Hi Mr. Paul," Luna smiled into the camera. "What's up?"

"Not you, by the looks of it," the voice said. "You're still in bed? I'm just checking in. Mr. Dodge said you missed his study group this morning, and Ms. Wood said you've been dodging hers on Fridays as well. Is everything okay? They've suggested I check in."

Luna sat up in bed, letting the sheet fall away from her breasts. There was stunned silence on the other end of the phone.

"I could use your advice," she said to Mr. Paul. "As school counselor."

"Ah, it would be better if you got dressed if we are to talk," he said, taking in breasts he never expected to see. Gorgeous, stunning breasts.

"But that's the point," Luna explained. "We can talk confidentially, right?"

"Of course. But it really would be better if..."

"Since I've been away from home," Luna interrupted, "I've got caught in this obsession with nudity and sex."

"What does that mean?" Mr. Paul frowned.

"I've got a part-time job, at a regular shop, and sometimes I work behind the counter with no pants on. Or customers have caught me with my top off. I've had sex with two guys. I've lost my virginity, and look," Luna said, getting out of bed and resting the phone against a bedside lamp so she could stand and show all her body. "I'm even shaved bare. And I'm on birth control. And I've got all these exams just about to start. Am I doing this because of anxiety?"

"I don't suppose you'd be interested in putting some clothes on?" Mr. Paul asked delicately.

"That's the point, I don't ever want to get dressed again," Luna said, checking that her full body was showing on the screen.

"Where are you?"

"At a hotel. We stayed overnight. I've been having sex," Luna said, instinctively rubbing her bare mound.

"Okay. Are you safe? Do you feel safe?"

"Yes, completely," Luna said honestly.

"Okay," Mr. Paul sighed. "Yes, sudden impulsive behavior does imply stress and anxiety. It's normal, though it doesn't usually turn out in this form."

"Sudden obsession with sex?"

"We'll, yes, it can happen," he admitted. "Are you eighteen yet?"

"Yes."

"Okay, that's good," he sighed. "There's no requirement for your parents to get involved."

"You can't tell them. If they saw me like this, with semen in here," Luna held her abdomen, "I can't imagine what they'd do."

"It's okay. This is completely confidential."

"Thank you."

Sammy watched it all from the bathroom doorway with curiosity. Was Luna for real, or just teasing that guy?

"Exams start next week," Mr. Paul said. "There's no point trying to analyze this, there's no time. We've got to be tactical. Practical. You said you're on birth control?"

"Yes. One of those things up inside me, here," Luna said, pointing to her lower tummy.

"IUD?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but are you using condoms to prevent disease?"

"No," Luna admitted.

"Okay, action point one. Buy condoms, and make those guys use them. How many guys are you having sex with?"

"Just two so far."

"Second point, you can't let any of this interfere with your study. Can you have sex and get your study done? Can you work both things in together?"

"I guess. If I've had enough in here," Luna pointed to her mound, "I think I can concentrate for a time."

"Do you think your partners care about your study? Would they help you get a balance of study and... the other?"

"Yes," Luna nodded. "One would care, the one I do it most with, he would care."

"Then set up a reward system."

"Like what?"

"I'll give you a list of things to achieve. Each time you get one done, you can have your reward. Sex. Nudity. Whatever is going to motivate you. Do you think you could do that? Do you think your partners would help?"

"Yes," Luna nodded, looking at Sammy who also nodded. The conversation went on, talking about the list and the timetable and how they could make it work. Luna agreed to attend all her remaining study groups, and only be naked below the camera line.

"Don't do this to them," Mr. Paul warned, "If you were naked in those sessions, all hell would break loose."

"This?" Luna smiled, pirouetting to show her nudity all around.

"Yes. That," Mr. Paul laughed. "But I have to say, Miss Roche, I feel better for having seen it."

"You like?"

"Anyone would."

"You can watch me do it if you want?" Luna offered. Sammy nearly choked. Not with him, he couldn't.

"Let's just get through your exams well. We can talk after that about whether we need to deal with your compulsions. They may well disappear after your exams are done."

"Okay," Luna said signing off, but she sincerely doubted it. Having had cock give her an orgasm, she couldn't see that genie going back into the bottle.

"Are you just teasing that guy are you serious?" Sammy asked once the call was done.

"Can it be both?" Luna asked. "I do find it strange I've become so sexual so quickly. I'm even doing porn. There has to be a trigger, don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're at a teenage girl who got a sniff of cock. And you want more. Simple."

"Maybe," Luna smiled.

Luna put Sammy's t-shirt on to go to breakfast. It wasn't overly risqué but it was obvious the high school girl had nothing under, and by the proppy way she walked she'd been fucked rotten. After that, they had a quick shower-sperming and the drive home. Sammy stopped a few doors away to allow Luna to dress, then kissed her goodbye, "Until Wednesday."

Next instalment "The Photo Shop -- Helping Out" will be submitted for approval next Wednesday Dec 21, 2022!

Its a 'live' series, so suggestions welcome - as long as its quick!

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers