The Photographer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I just wanted things to be different," Sophie said composing herself. "I should probably go."

Justin followed her outside and grabbed onto her arm gently, stopping her from leaving as the door closed behind him. He moved over to the swinging chair on the porch and motioned for Sophie to follow.

"Soph. What's going on?" Justin asked wanting to get to the bottom of it. This wasn't like her; the usual outgoing Sophie was nowhere to be seen. She was full of doubt and out of sorts, something Justin had rarely seen.

"Look. I came on too strong the other day. I was just wanting to mess around a little and, I may have gotten carried away," Sophie replied quietly. She looked at him, trying to choose her words carefully and not make things worse, but nothing else would come. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok," Justin said trying to look into her eyes. "Really."

"Really?" Sophie asked looking worried still.

"Yeah, really," Justin replied with a smile. "I thought it may have been a bit out of character for you. I mean, Hank and you have been rock solid. I never imagined you doing that. Is everything alright?"

Sophie looked at him and smiled awkwardly. She let out a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah, fine. It's just," Sophie said but stopped. "I probably shouldn't say anything. I've screwed enough up. I feel like I've damaged our friendship. You know, I've always enjoyed our closeness."

"You haven't screwed anything up. What's going on?" Justin asked rubbing her arm gently. He felt compelled to get to the bottom of it. "Soph?"

"Ok, ok," Sophie replied looking at him and smiling. Her old self was starting to appear which was good. Justin felt like things were getting back on track. "Hank and I... well. Christ, no one will understand..."

"What?" Justin asked feeling like everything was going from bad to worse. After seeing Hank and David yesterday, he was sure it wasn't good news, but he had to wait for what Sophie was going to say.

"We're kind of... swingers, more like... an open marriage arrangement," Sophie replied suddenly looking a little embarrassed.

Justin looked at her and suddenly it all fell into place and he felt his stress disappearing. The relief had started to set in. There was no way his best friends could be splitting up, it just didn't make sense. They were like two old pieces of furniture that would look out of place anywhere else.

"Oh, well, right then," Justin said with a smile. "I guess that makes sense."

"Yeah. I, ah, wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how you'd take it. You see, Hank and I have been into it for a few years now. And he seems to be getting more, if you know what I mean," Sophie said pausing for a moment. "Not that... oh, I just thought I would be getting some more myself... you know. And I thought I could, with you."

"Oh, well," Justin said still feeling the relief set in. "I'm flattered, I don't feel so bad about things now."

"Justin," Sophie said moving closer to him so that their bodies were almost touching. "I meant what I said the other day. I want to sleep with you, but I understand if you don't..."

"It's not that, well, it is. I, look," Justin said taking a deep breath and sighing. "I had no idea you felt this way about me. I mean, I've always found you attractive..."

"I've wanted to for a while now. With Beth dying, it put the brakes on. It didn't feel right until the other day. I'm not sure what came over me, but seeing you and..." Sophie said putting a comforting hand on his arm.

"Soph, I get it. I do, and as much as I'd love to work on this now. Margy has just arrived and, well, she'll be here for the week," Justin said trying to let Sophie down softly, he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do but didn't know what to say or how to say it. "Right now, isn't a good time with her around, sorry."

"That's fine really. We can discuss it later. Just remember, if the opportunity presents itself, I'd really like to," Sophie said happily. She was kind hearted and Justin was thankful for that. "But it's important you spend the week with Margy, I know how much it means to you." Sophie displayed a warmth and respectfulness he hadn't experienced since Bethany died. "I don't want to ruin our relationship."

Justin was certain that Sophie had his best interests at heart. Being able to reconnect with Margy and by extension Bethany, was probably was Justin needed right now. Not a lot else had been going well lately.

"Thank you, I don't want to ruin anything either. I guess it's all a little new to me," Justin said hugging Sophie once more. At the moment his mind was elsewhere, with Margy in town, his past was playing on his mind, his heart trying to hold onto it. He kissed her on the cheek, but she then moved and kissed him on the lips longingly. "Wow."

"That's for later," Sophie said with a giggle. Her old self was coming back, and Justin started to feel even more at peace now that she was happier.

"Do you want to see Margy? I'm sure she'd be happy to see you," Justin said motioning to the house.

"Sure, and then I'd better head off," Sophie said taking Justin's hand and heading into the house. Things had a way of working themselves out and Justin was happy they had cleared the air. He would never have guessed things would have turned out this way or moved so quickly. Perhaps this was the start of something new, something unexpected but worthwhile. He didn't have a crystal ball, but he felt good about clearing the air with Sophie. Hopefully that would do for now.

Chapter 3

The restaurant was a fine dining experience that Margy had picked. It wasn't Justin's usual style, but he went along since Margy seemed so excited to try it out. She had even dressed up for the occasion in a beautiful dress that hugged her curves and showed off her legs. Justin wore something a bit more formal to simply fit in with Margy since she looked quite elegant.

Dinner had gone well, the food was delicious, albeit a little pricey. Fifty dollars for a steak was a bit on the incredulous side for Justin, but he went along with it after Margy shot him the look again. The steak was quite good, but for that price it would have wanted to be or come with an airfare to Hawaii. Margy had the chicken and nodded her way through the meal. The wine was also expensive, but they simply had it by the glass.

"That was lovely," Margy said sitting back in the booth they had reserved for the evening.

"Yeah, not bad," Justin said with a grin. It was the cheeky response he gave all the time, especially when Margy would cook, just to stir her up.

"Don't start, if it was cheaper you would have raved about it," Margy said shooting him another look. While not as bad as the usual look, it was more playful.

"The steak was nice," Justin said but cut her off politely. "You even said so when you had some."

Justin poked his tongue out which elicited the same response from Margy. It was playful and light-hearted which was a welcome outcome.

"You're looking quite dapper this evening," Margy said playfully. She was good at changing the subject, much like Bethany was. Justin looked down at his clothes and gave the so-so motion with his hand.

"And you my dear are as ravishing as always," Justin said in a very regal tone. They both laughed and took another sip of wine. "Seriously though, you look great tonight."

Margy's mood changed dramatically and he wondered what he had said that would cause such a seismic shift. He looked at her and waited, her eyes finding his and then darting off as if embarrassed. He reached forward and tapped her hand.

"Hey," Justin said trying to get her attention back. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah," Margy said giving away that something wasn't right. Justin knew her well and knew that there was more going on that she let on.

"What's going on Margy? Why are you really in town? It's not just a shopping trip is it?" Justin asked sensing that something was up. Margy sat back as though she had been busted and nodded to him that she would tell the truth.

"Actually, the real reason I'm in town is because Bill and I are divorcing," Margy said which rocked Justin to the core. These two had been inseparable for the last twenty-five years. When all else had failed, Bill and Margy had been the pillars of strength and everything right in the world. Why now?

"What?" Justin asked shocked at the revelation. Margy took his hand and clutched it in her own.

"Bill and I haven't been on the same page for some time. He's fifty next year and while I'm only forty-five, I have to wonder if I'm passed it, you know?" Margy said seemingly down. There was obviously something more there, which she wasn't saying. It had Justin concerned considering Margy had always been so confident. She was never afraid of what she was endowed with and never hid herself. He knew everybody, including himself have body parts that they didn't like, but Margy never let on. It's what made her so amazingly wonderful. However, with this comment it was obvious she didn't seem to think she was attractive. It was the first time this sort of thing had come up in all the time he had known her.

"Nonsense! You're stunning! There is no way you are passed it," Justin said gripping Margy's hand in a knowing way. She smiled at him, with her eyes starting to water. "I've always known you to be so confident. Shit, you give women half your age a run for their money."

"You're too kind Justin," Margy said wiping away a tear. "But the fact is, that Bill and I haven't been intimate in over a year. You can't tell me that I'm not passed it."

"Margy," Justin said looking into her eyes. While to him his late wife was the most beautiful woman he had ever known, Margy was a close second in his mind. They were simply too similar to discount it. "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. I'd bet any man in here would want to spend a night with you. Hell, I'd want to, you look great, you keep fit and have a killer personality. All that combined makes you a winner in my books!"

Margy's lip began to tremble and a few tears began to roll down her face. She quickly wiped them away and Justin handed her his handkerchief.

"You're too kind," Margy said composing herself. "But I think you need your eyes checked."

Justin laughed and then had a bright idea. Whilst she might not go for it, just the idea could give her confidence a boost.

"What if I could prove to you how stunning you are?" Justin asked which seemingly intrigued Margy. He could see the gears turning in her mind.

"What do you mean?" Margy asked nervously, quickly looking around the restaurant. "Please don't embarrass me in here with all these men. Please."

"No, no... not at all," Justin replied with a smile. "I'm shooting an artistic nudes book at the moment. And I was thinking, what if I did some test shots of you and showed you, just how good you look?"

"Me? Nude?! I don't think so," Margy said looking down at the handkerchief in her hands before looking back at Justin. "I mean, who would want to see me nude?"

"I would," Justin replied which shut Margy down. She kept trying to open her mouth and say something but instead she blushed and looked back at the handkerchief. "Tell you what. You think about it and we can enjoy the rest of the night. No pressure."

"Ok, sure," Margy said with a mischievous glint in her eye. Being admired and wanted by someone ignited something inside of her that she wanted to explore. It surprised her, her body tingling with delight and responding in ways she thought long dead. It was a small win for Margy after all this time and a confidence boost that she had made the right decision to visit Justin. It was just what she needed given everything going on in her life right now. Some happiness in these dark times.

"So, you ready for dessert?" Justin asked politely. Normally by now he would have been feeling tired, but being with Margy was energising and he wanted to keep it going. It was a pleasant change for him.

"Oh yes, I do love some ice cream," Margy replied happily. She looked at Justin for a moment and knew she wanted to explore the smouldering feelings she was now feeling inside. No matter what she did, she simply couldn't get it out of her head.

"Me too," Justin said happy to be out with Margy a little longer. It was just like old times when he and Bethany would go out for dinner. They didn't do it a lot, but when they did, they would be out on the town until the early hours of the morning. Neither of them wanted to go to bed, but it was usually the threat of work the next day that made them cave in and sleep. Hopefully tonight would be different. Better yet, hopefully this week would be just like those old times.

Chapter 4

The previous evening had ended on a light note. Justin kissed Margy goodnight at the bedroom door before retiring to his own quarters. He recalled how today had gone, Margy setting off to do some shopping while Justin pottered around the studio looking at all the photos he had taken thus far. It had been an uneventful day, Miriam had gone about her usual work, although a little happier than normal. If that were possible. She seemed to be giving him knowing looks but would act normally if he noticed. It was a little odd, but he didn't think anything of it and they ended their day with the usual goodbyes.

Justin had been looking forward to getting home during that time. It's what had motivated him to get through it all, just so he could spend more time with his sister-in-law. But she had called to let him know that she wouldn't be home for dinner as an appointment had gone over time. Justin shrugged it off and ate alone, enjoying the peace and quiet he was so accustomed to. Feeling the familiar feelings of tiredness, he jumped in the shower, got himself ready for bed and walked back into the living room.

"Hi," Margy said closing the front door behind her. "Sorry, I didn't expect to get caught out so late."

"It's all good," Justin said politely. Seeing her had just made his night better. "Did you have a good time shopping?"

"Did I," Margy said kissing him on the cheek. "I got some new dresses, some lingerie, some shoes, and a nice hat."

"That's great. People never seem to just buy hats anymore," Justin said warmly, which caused Margy to smile. There was an awkward moment of silence, with Margy about to move towards him but she stopped and then he paused. "I'm a little tired, so I was thinking of hitting the hay early."

"Oh, ok," Margy said with a weak smile. It was subtle but Margy seemed a little disappointed. It wasn't Justin's intention at all. "I might grab a shower then."

"Do you want me to wait up?" Justin asked kindly.

"No, that's fine. After all the shopping I've done, I really need a shower," Margy replied with a laugh. "You go to bed and we'll catch up tomorrow."

"Alright, great," Justin said before she kissed him goodnight on the cheek and sauntered down the hall to her room. He watched as her hips swayed, and her buttocks wiggled in the summery dress. It was a moment of Deja Vu, which quickly disappeared when Margy looked back at him with a warm smile, before waving cutely and disappearing into her bedroom.

With the evening all but over, Justin retired to his room as he had done countless times before, alone and quietly. He sat back on his bed and felt the day just fade away. But Margy kept invading his thoughts. The smile she gave when coming home, the kiss on his cheek. It warmed his heart and made him happy. Then his thoughts turned to the way her hips swayed when she walked, the way her buttocks moved underneath her dress, making him wonder what she would look like naked. His thoughts turned to a time when Margy and Bill had invited them over and were in the pool. The swimsuit clung to Margy's body like paint and her buttocks wiggled and wobbled sexily. He remembered watching both Bethany and Margy walking side by side, it was an arousing sight to say the least. Both women sporting incredible asses.

Justin felt himself getting worked up, his manhood waking from its slumber and the all too familiar feelings stirring in his loins. His mind jumped in snapping himself out of it. He shouldn't be thinking of Margy this way, should he? It wouldn't be right, would it? What would Bethany say? Would she be supportive? Did it really matter? All these questions were running through Justin's mind, and even though they were there, he felt the guilt disappearing. It was replaced with something else. He couldn't help it, his mind started to wander back to Margy and her in a swimsuit. The way she looked, her figure accentuated by the tight one-piece, her ass barely contained within as she walked. The way Margy's breasts were squashed inside the tight material, making them appear round and huge. Justin smiled, recalling how the swimsuit was a little on the small side, cutting into her flesh and straining to contain her voluptuous body.

Justin felt himself getting more turned on, but quickly tried to cool himself down given that Margy was staying with him. It probably wasn't a good look to be sporting a rock-hard erection if your sister-in-law came in. He looked at the window, the curtain billowing as the wind picked up and he nodded to himself, it was probably for the best. He felt his loins start to calm down as his thoughts turned pure.

Margy knocked on the door, catching Justin's attention. Thankfully he felt his cock deflating and could concentrate on conversation instead of wanting to see her naked. Margy stood there in a large t-shirt that stopped half way down her thick thighs. The light behind her, giving her an angelic glow that only enhanced her beauty. She really did look like Bethany and sound like her too.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" Margy asked leaning against the door frame. There was a moment of doubt present in her voice, even if she was putting on a confident display.

"Which part?" Justin replied trying to figure out what she meant exactly.

"That you'd want to see me naked?" Margy replied which started Justin's heart racing. He looked at Margy and felt his loins stirring again, hoping that he could see his sister-in-law naked, just like all the times Bethany had stood in the door way and done the same thing.

"Yes," Justin said with a nod and a smile. Margy stood upright and pulled her shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. She stood there completely naked, putting her hands on her hips as Justin looked at her. "Wow!"

Margy was in Justin's eyes a heavier set Bethany. Her breasts were enormous, but had a firmness that allowed them to defy gravity. Her large, dark areola and thick nipples were pointing forward and looking delectable. Her breasts really did make her appear bigger than what she was. The smooth skin of her stomach, and curvaceous hips met up with those glorious thick thighs. Margy walked into the room and then turned around slowly, giving Justin a view of her large, firm rump that he couldn't wait to get his hands on. One thing that seemed to run in Bethany's family was large backsides, and Margy didn't disappoint in that regard.

"And?" Margy said moving closer to the bed.

"I meant what I said, when any man would want to spend a night with you," Justin said taking her hand as she approached the bed. Margy sat down on the edge next to him and put her hand on his chest.

"You don't have to kiss me or anything. We can just do it, you know," Margy said motioning at the bed. There was an element of worry in her voice, subtle but enough to pick up on. Justin felt the nerves as well, but when he looked into her eyes he felt at peace.

Justin was in awe, his heart racing at the very real possibility of reliving his past, but with his sister-in-law.

"No," Justin said pulling her closer. "I think I very much would like to kiss you."