The Photographer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margy beamed and bit her bottom lip before they locked lips. The kiss was passionate, and her breathing started to become heavy. Margy melted into Justin and her hands started to wonder over his body.

Justin was lost in the sensations. She felt incredible, there was something magical and familiar about it all. He couldn't get enough.

"Before we go any further, I just want to say that," Margy said looking a little worried. Justin took her hand and gave her a signal that it would be alright. "I'm not my sister."

"I know," Justin said warmly. He stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head, throwing it away. "I've never wanted you to be."

"Thank you," Margy said her confidence growing. "That means a lot."

Justin looked at her and was about to continue when she shook her head. Before he could reach for his shorts and take them off, Margy reached forward and began the process.

"It's been a while," Margy said pulling his shorts down and helping him out of them. She stopped when she saw the bulge in his briefs, her hand slowly going up and caressing his growing penis through the fabric. She felt the heat coming from him and let out a sexy sigh. Without further hesitation, she reached up and pulled his underpants down, exposing his growing cock to her. She let out a slight gasp and pushed his briefs down without taking her eyes of his ever-expanding penis. "Oh my."

Margy looked up at him initiating eye contact while taking him in hand and stroking his thick penis. She looked down and slowly pulled his foreskin back, exposing the dark pink head and she smiled to herself.

"It's been a long time," Justin said enjoying the sensation of having someone stroke him again. He watched as Margy admired his penis and then looked back up at him.

"Me too," Margy said leaning forward and kissing the tip of his penis. "It's so nice to feel a cock again. It's one of my favourite things."

Without breaking eye contact, Margy took the head of his penis in her mouth and sucked sexily, letting her tongue swirl around it while stroking his length. Justin breathed in sharply and put his hand on her head.

"Damn Margy," Justin said enjoying what she was doing to him.

"Like that huh?" Margy asked with a grin, before licking the length of his penis from base to tip. Justin simply nodded in awe of what was going on. "I love having a cock in my mouth."

"I would never have guessed," Justin said watching Margy make love to his penis with her mouth.

"Pull my hair and make me take it. I love having my hair pulled," Margy said in a sultry, smouldering tone. Justin grabbed her hair and she moaned in response. He then pulled her forward, forcing his raging hard on into her mouth as she sucked. Moaning, Margy went to work on his penis, savouring every moment. She pulled off with a pop and smiled. "Never thought I'd be such a bad girl, did you?"

"Margy, I'd be lying if I said I had never fantasized about you," Justin said feeling his loins starting to ache. While his wife Bethany was no shrinking violet in the bedroom, Margy seemed to be taking it further than ever. Justin started to wonder if it was simply because it had been so long since he had been with someone? He could feel his body wanting release, but he fought it. Not yet, he was focusing on Margy. He wanted to make sure Margy was satisfied before exploding everywhere.

"Mmmm, that's so hot to hear," Margy said sucking the tip once more. "I've often thought about having you inside me."

"Time to turn that dream into a reality," Justin said pushing her back on the bed with force. He thought he may have been too rough, but Margy simply smiled and shuffled up the bed. She spread her legs wide and used a finger to coax him towards her. Justin moved up and positioned his penis at her wet opening, ready to impale her at a moment's notice.

"Fuck me like you own me," Margy said putting her hand on his chest as Justin lay on top of her. "Mmmm." Margy felt his penis invading her body and loved the sensation she felt as he pushed inside, stretching her out and filling her full. That first push inside was always the best, causing her to moan her approval. "Fuck yes. Stretch me out with that big cock of yours."

"Keep talking like that and I won't last very long," Justin said with a smile causing Margy to giggle. She was enjoying this more than she realised. It was just what she needed and Margy could feel her confidence growing.

"Not bad after having a baby," Margy said squeezing her pelvic floor and giving Justin something to think about. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him inside her as much as possible.

"You're incredible!" Justin said starting a steady rhythm. "Better than I had ever imagined."

Margy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as they began making love. It had been a long time since she had felt the touch of a man, let alone one as loving as Justin. She had always been fond of Justin and knew he would treat her right. If he could make Bethany happy for all those years, it was only a good thing. And now she got to feel it first hand and it was everything she had hoped for.

"I love you Justin," Margy said softly, pausing but hopeful she didn't say the wrong thing. "It's not weird to say that is it?"

"No," Justin said as they kissed once more. "I love you too."

Margy smiled and stroked his face. She felt so alive being joined with Justin at this moment, but then he stopped and moved. The look on her face must have spoken volumes because Justin quickly put her at ease.

"How about you get on top and show me your sexy little body in action," Justin said laying back on the bed and holding out his hand for Margy. She took it and smiled at him, climbing on top of him and sitting upright.

Looking at him, she reached down, took hold of his penis and positioned herself on top, sinking down onto him and taking his full length inside of her easily. Margy's juices were overflowing, covering both of them liberally. She could feel he was deep inside and loved every second of it. Slowly she started moving up and down, whilst also gyrating her hips and bucking them forwards. It felt incredible to her, having his penis hit all the different areas of her vagina.

"This feels so good," Margy said closing her eyes as Justin took her hands and locked their fingers together.

"You are so sexy, gorgeous," Justin said looking at Margy as she moved up and down. Her breasts jiggled and moved in time with her bounce which in itself was incredible arousing. "You have such a beautiful body."

"So do you," Margy said opening her eyes and looking at him longingly. She put her hands on his chest, which had the added benefit of her arms pushing her bust together. Margy ground down into his pelvic bone and moaned her appreciation. "It's been so long. I don't know if I'm going to last very long."

"Just come," Justin said looking deep into her eyes. She bit her lip and nodded. He felt her body convulse around him, massaging his cock and getting wetter. Margy's body shuddered and while she bounced on top of him, she grabbed his hand and sucked a finger from it into her mouth. A low guttural moan started emanating from Margy sending Justin wild. It was just so sexy. "Oh shit!"

"Yes!" Margy said suddenly her voice turning into a loud moan as she body shuddered and gripped him tightly. She sucked in air, tensing up and then moaned out loudly as her orgasm washed over her, flooding his groin with her juices. "Oh my! Fuck!"

Justin wrapped his arms around her after she fell forward on top of him, panting for air. She was hot and sweaty, her slippery skin intoxicating him as they lay together. Margy felt incredible and he didn't want to let her go. She looked up at him, pausing while scanning his eyes and then kissed him warmly.

"You're so sexy," Justin said before Margy sat back up and squeezed her pelvic floor. They stared at each other, their hands wandering each other's bodies before Margy moved up and down on his rock-hard cock again.

"Roll me over and fuck me deep!" Margy said hungrily. She was transforming into a wild animal, hungry for anything she could get. "I want to feel you come up in my belly!"

"Fuck me!" Justin said feeling an animalistic urge wash over him. "I had no idea you liked to be so nasty."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Margy said rolling over with Justin still wrapped up in her, their bodies moving in unison. As requested, Justin pushed her legs up high and wide, thrusting deep inside her smouldering body. "Oh fuck! That's it! I'm going to come again."

"Me too!" Justin said feeling his loins ache for release. Margy suddenly wrapped her legs around him and bucked wildly as her orgasm shot through her body. It wasn't as powerful as the first one, but pleasurable none the less. Her legs began to move again, and Justin positioned her, so he could finish deep inside. "My god you are beautiful."

"Finish me," Margy said hungrily. The look in her eyes spoke volumes.

That was all Justin needed, he felt his body release the pent-up demand. With an almighty thrust, Justin felt his body unload inside Margy, heavy pulse after pulse as he orgasmed. Their bodies slammed together, filling the air with all the signs of passionate love making as he slowly came down from his earth shattering peak. Feeling light headed, Justin slumped forward, letting Margy's legs down slowly and resting on top of her wonderful body.

"So, so good!" Margy said breathing heavily. Justin looked up and saw that wonderful smile. It was of pure satisfaction and love.

"You," Justin said kissing her breast. "Are amazing!"

Margy smiled and he saw her eyes well up briefly. She composed herself and smiled at him warmly, pulling his face to hers and kissing him softly. Ever so softly. She knew Justin was as wonderful man and this whole love making session only confirmed it for her. The deep connection they now shared warmed her heart.

"I haven't felt so alive in years," Margy said softly while stroking his cheek. "Does this have to end?"

"Not unless you want it to," Justin said running his hands up her sides and then positioning himself on his elbows. She gave him a quizzical look, one that Justin was unsure of, but it quickly changed, and she touched him lovingly once more. There was a moment where he thought he was looking at Bethany, lying on top of her, but that disappeared. Justin wanted to keep hold of that feeling but he wasn't sure how or if it was possible.

"Well I'm not going anywhere," Margy said with a wink as Justin began to shift his weight and move of the top of her.

"You feel so good," Justin said pushing himself up before Margy stopped him gently. "I... I was just going to move, make it more comfortable for you."

"No, don't move," Margy said softly holding Justin where he was. She didn't want to feel empty and kept him inside her as he started to soften. "Lay down. I'm not ready to let go just yet."

"Are you comfortable?" Justin asked looking at her. He wanted to make sure he wasn't hurting her in any way. Truth be told, he wasn't ready to let go either, so if she was happy then he was too.

"Mhmm," Margy replied with a nod. She coaxed Justin's head down to her chest and slowly stroked his back as they both came down from their orgasms. "Let's sleep like this ok?"

"Ok," Justin said softly as Margy wrapped herself around Justin and made sure they were both comfortable.

Margy reached for the bedside lamp and turned out the light. This was the best trip she had ever taken and didn't want it to end. She felt at home and hoped Justin did too. It had been a wonderful night and she felt closer to Justin than she ever had. Hopefully he did too.

Chapter 5

Last night had been the first night in a long time Justin felt peaceful. The last time that happened was over a year ago when Sophie stayed over and slept beside him in bed. Margy had been wonderful, at first cuddling him and then as the night wore on, Justin cuddling her, just like old times when Bethany was still around. He smiled to himself walking into the kitchen, beaming with unquestionable joy and the Gods were shining on him. The world seemed like a lighter place, the birds were chirping, and the air was clear. It truly was the perfect day. Justin quickly got the coffee machine ready, the old percolator style coffee machine that he enjoyed over espresso. He knew Margy would want some and set it all up, spooning the coffee in and turning it on to do its thing. Justin then waited, the peacefulness of the morning not lost on him. He looked out the window at the world and thought back to a time of happiness, the coffee smell taking him to one of the last times Bethany and he shared the kitchen. It was wonderful back then, but he also remembered there wasn't much time left. Even though Bethany was stoic and optimistic, they both knew the end was in sight. It still didn't stop them from enjoying their morning routine, even if the end was nearing. The thought started to face, replaced with new ones.

Justin stood in the kitchen waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. The shower had been wonderful, and his life couldn't get any better. He really was on cloud nine. Grabbing some cups from the cupboard, Margy strolled into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her head and one around her body. It wasn't the biggest towel, and if she bent over, Justin was sure he would be able to see everything if she wasn't careful.

"Sleep well?" Justin asked as Margy stopped in front of him. He kissed her on the lips and she smiled.

"So good. You?" Margy replied taking a cup from him and lingering a moment. She moved to the bench and put it down as the coffee machine sounded that it was finished.

"Like a log," Justin said bringing the coffee over and pouring into her cup first.

"I thought you'd be dressed and out the door by now," Margy said taking the first sip of coffee for the day.

"I'm in no rush today. Why? Do you want the house to yourself?" Justin asked drinking down the java goodness.

"No, not at all. Just wasn't expecting to see you in a towel," Margy said with a cheeky grin. "Besides, I have a hair appointment and beautician appointment this morning. Other than that, no plans today. Nothing on."

Justin moved and tugged at her towel, pulling it away from her body and letting it fall to the floor. She simply giggled and looked at Justin with a wicked smile.

"No, it appears you don't have anything on," Justin said which caused them to laugh. He moved behind her and put his hands on the bench either side of her.

"After last night I would have thought you needed to recover. Did you have something in mind?" Margy asked taking another sip of her coffee.

"Oh, I don't know," Justin said kissing the back of her neck. Margy let out a soft moan which spurred Justin on. He started to kiss down her spine, slowly, while making sure to only touch her with his lips. Margy adjusted her stance as he made his way down her lower back and to the tops of her buttocks. "Have you given my proposal more thought?"

"Which one?" Margy asked her breathing changing mid-sentence. Justin could tell she was becoming turned on.

"Modelling for me," Justin replied kissing down her buttocks and to the tops of her thighs.

"Oh, well," Margy said as Justin spread her cheeks and delved in with his tongue. Margy moaned and gripped the bench top. "Do you think..."

"God, you taste good," Justin said coming up for air, before returning his attention to her rear. It must have had an effect that Justin wasn't aware of because she suddenly answered his earlier question about modelling for him.

"Fuck! Yes, I'll do it," Margy said breathing heavily, but excitedly. That was all the convincing she needed to do whatever he wanted. "Just don't stop. Don't stop, please..."

Justin gripped her hips and he worked his tongue into her body. Margy began to push back, wanting him inside her as much as possible. It felt incredible to have someone be so intimate with her. This was all new for her, as her soon to be ex-husband never did anything like this. Justin then stood up and let his towel fall to the floor, his erection smacking into Margy's buttocks firmly.

Margy smiled at him, excited by the pure sexual energy coming from Justin. It was a surprising, but welcome change to have someone so wonderful be so raw and smack her buttocks with his cock. It revealed a side to herself she hadn't explored in a long time, one that she was hoping to explore right now. Margy pulled the towel off her head and let her wet hair fall all over the place. She looked back at Justin, the pure lust obvious to anyone with eye sight. She reached back and spread her cheeks for him, willing him to keep going. The primal urges were taking over.

Justin lined up with the tip of his penis at her sopping wet opening. He pushed forward slightly and once the head of his penis had popped inside, he stopped. Margy moaned her appreciation and looked back at him. Justin wrapped a hand in her hair and pulled her up, while gripping her hip with his other hand.

"Can you stay longer?" Justin asked pushing into her slowly, her slick, silky pussy enveloping his penis.

"No, I can't, sorry," Margy replied breathlessly, feeling her body fill with his throbbing cock. It wasn't part of the plan. "Oh, fuck! Oh god, do that to me..."

Justin pulled her hair harder and thrust further into her tight opening. He reached around and groped her large breasts, squeezing one of them as best he could. Justin knew she wanted more by the little catch in her breath and soft moans she was making.

"Can you stay longer?" Justin asked again, pushing himself all the way inside and stopping. He could feel the bulbous opening inside and knew he had bottomed out in his lovely sister in law.

"Maybe a day," Margy replied revelling in the delight and playing the game, getting him to push her further. "Fuck! Treat me like a whore!" It was animalistic, primal and raw, just the thing she wanted to explore with him. Margy found it incredible he just knew what to do, how to push her limits and keep her on edge. Justin began to slowly move in and out of her, pulling her hair like a reign as he slowly fucked her.

"A week," Justin said feeling an animalistic urge wash over him. He didn't want this to stop, he wanted to keep having incredible sex with Margy.

"I don't know, how about two days?" Margy said moaning her enjoyment. "Your cock is amazing! Keep stuffing it inside me." She was past the making love stage, that was last night. This was pure, raw fucking and she wanted it like a flower needs water.

Justin started to slam into her, their bodies crashing into one another and the skin on skin slapping sound filling the kitchen.

"Two weeks," Justin said groping her breast hard once more before pulling her thick nipple.

"Mmmm, I might be able to do three days. Oh, break me with it!" Margy said as Justin pushed her over the bench and rammed into her again and again. "I'll need, to make... a call."

"Good girl," Justin said pulling her up by her hair and fucking her hard. Margy reached back in pure, unadulterated pleasure and enjoyed his intense assault. Justin pulled her head around and kissed her passionately. Margy moaned into his mouth as his hand found her engorged clitoris and rubbed it.

"I'll do anything you want," Margy said as her legs began to tremble. There was no thinking any more, just pure lust. She would move the world if he asked her to, hell she would do anything he told her to. It was just too good to describe. "Just don't stop! I want to feel your fantastic cock inside me! I want to feel you erupt, coating my insides!"

"That's the plan," Justin said looking into her eyes. They were the same colour as Bethany's and so beautiful.

"I'm going to come soon," Margy said kissing Justin again. Her pussy was soaking, dribbling down her thighs and she couldn't be happier. His cock ramming into her, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. This is what it was all about.