The Photographer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept up his assault on her clitoris while sliding in and out of her at a steady rhythm. He could feel her body start to shudder and her legs buckle at times, but he didn't care. She felt amazing and he didn't want it to end.

"Me too," Justin said feeling the sweat starting to build between them. When Margy would look straight ahead, Justin felt like he was fucking Bethany. It made him feel happy and excited to once again be on that wave length.

"Please come inside me. I love feeling that thick cock pulse in my pussy," Margy said starting to shudder some more. Justin felt the base of his body buzzing, an ache starting to form. "I'm gonna..."

Justin kept pumping her, holding onto her hips as she bucked and began to violently shudder. She moaned loudly and continuously before abruptly stopping and sucking in air. Everything went quiet, Margy went stiff and Justin felt her body gripping his penis as she orgasmed. That sent Justin over the edge and he felt his loins begin to erupt. Gripping her hips tightly, Justin thrust as deep and hard as he could into Margy, unleashing the first of many streams inside her body.

"Fuck Margy!" Justin said as she kept pumping into his sister-in-law. Margy simply moaned and lay down on the bench as she felt Justin start to slow down and stop inside her.

"That was amazing!" Margy said recovering from the ordeal.

"Thank you, so were you," Justin said falling on top of her and enjoying the skin on skin contact while staying hard inside her.

"Beth always said you were a wonderful lover, I now know why," Margy said taking his hand in hers and holding onto it tightly.

Justin was taken aback by that comment. It had truly been amazing to make love to Margy. It had been almost the same as Bethany, but he realised then and there that nothing could replace his late wife. Not even the wonderful Margy. But perhaps that was the point. Justin got up and slowly pulled away from Margy, allowing her move and turn to face him. She touched his face gently and smiled, before they kissed once more.

Maybe Justin didn't need to relive his past. Perhaps he just needed to live in the here and now and enjoy what was right in front of him.

"You're pretty incredible you know," Justin said pulling Margy in for a nice hug. She kissed his chest and held him firmly.

"Thank you," Margy said pulling away slightly, she knew that she had to leave at some point and wanted to make sure Justin understood that. "You know I have to go home to finish what I started."

"I know," Justin said warmly, fully aware that whatever he had wished or hoped for wasn't possible. Even though he wanted to relive his time with Bethany, through Margy, it just wasn't possible or fair. The realisation came to him last night after he made love to her. His time with Bethany had passed and now he had to look forward to the future. Whatever that entailed. He just hoped it would go in one particular direction. Maybe even with Margy, if it was at all possible. "You'll always have a place here if you decide to come back."

"Oh, I'll be coming back," Margy said with a laugh. It felt great to be with Justin and her body tingled with delight that he had been so open and intimate with her. Margy couldn't have asked for more, her trip turning out better than she had hoped. "But first. Let's enjoy the rest of the week. I've got a phone call to make and then, look out baby!"

It was a phone call she dreaded to make, but it was important. Everything she had experienced with Justin had exceeded her expectations and how she wanted just a little bit more of it. Hopefully that would be okay. Hopefully the person on the other end, would accept that things had changed slightly. Either way there was only one way to find out.

"I can't wait," Justin said as they kissed once more. It was a loving and warm kiss that felt like home and Justin couldn't have been happier. He felt his life was improving and all he needed to do now was finish the book, but that would have to wait a few days until Margy went home. He first needed to embrace this gift he had been given by his sister-in-law visiting.

He watched Margy saunter out of the kitchen with a bounce in her step. Her body wiggled and swayed as she walked, the sensuality of it all, not lost on Justin. He knew it was going to be a good week with Margy around the house. In his mind, Justin could already feel things were starting to change in his life. He was getting back on track and there was a renewed sense of purpose to his life again. While it was scary and necessary for him to move forward with his life, he didn't have to do it in leaps and bounds. At least with Margy around, he could hold on that little bit longer to his late wife an move on at his own pace. Justin felt he was ready for change but it didn't have to happen straight away, did it?