The Photographer's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I untied her, she asked if she should turn over, I said it wasn't necessary.

I watched her climb off the bed and get dressed then she came over to me kissed me passionately on the lips and said. "Anne doesn't know what she is missing."

The weeks passed slowly, suddenly that Saturday morning arrived. I had never noticed before but I could tell by Anne's behaviour that something special was going to happen. She took a little more care in her appearance, a white almost see through blouse, underneath a black satin bra. A knee length black silk skirt with, if I was not mistaken, black stockings.

About midday I left the house and went to the local pub for lunch. At 1.30PM I drove back to the house and parked just around the corner, but still giving me a clear view of the house. I didn't have to wait long because at 5 minutes to 2.00 Brenda came out of her house and into mine. Anne must have watching for her because she opened the door without Brenda having to knock.

I waited for about 15 minutes before deciding to make my move. Very quietly, I let myself in through the back door and listened for any sound coming from the next room. All was quiet, so I began to make my way through the hall and up the stairs. About half way up sounds of giggling came from the main bedroom. Very quietly I climbed the rest of the stairs and edged my way to the bedroom door.

They were lying on the bed kissing and cuddling. Brenda had undone the front of my wife's blouse, and slipped her hand inside Anne's bra to fondle her voluptuous tits. Anne had her hand up Brenda's skirt, possibly fingering her. Their lips locked together, both making murmuring sounds as if they their tongues down each other's throat. I began taking photographs through the restricted gap between the door and door frame, until I was satisfied with the results.

Placing my camera in the next bedroom I had decided barge in and confront them on their lesbian activities.

I barged in and yelled, "What the fuck, are you two playing at?"

My wife just laid on the bed, opened mouthed, Brenda withdrew her hand from Anne's bra, turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well?" I shouted.

Anne started to say my name and ended up stuttering, "Mi...Mi...Mi...Oh Mike," then burst into tears.

"You lesbian whore, you have thirty minutes to pack your bags and get the fuck out of my house."

Brenda spoke up for Anne, "Mike, that's not fair."

Shaking my finger at her I told her to shut up or I would tell Brian. Brenda bowed her head and began to rise to go.

"Sit down and keep quiet." Brenda sat down and didn't say a word.

I redirected my attention back to Anne. "Right you lesbian slut, you have denied me sex for ten years and then I find you in the arms of another woman. Now pack your bags and get out." Her sobbing increased so much that I watched the exposed main portion of her breasts bounce and jiggle around as she sobbed, rippling as they protruded above her bra's half cups. For the first time in a few years seeing the movement of Anne's breasts caused a stirring in my groin.

"Oh Mike please don't send me away, I have nowhere to go, please don't."

"Why should I let you stay? You have not been a wife to me for at least 10 years. Now you've given me a reason with sufficient evidence to get a divorce, so get out and go live with your sister. I bet you told her about us long ago, blaming me for our sexless relationship. When she finds out that I caught you having sex with another woman then she will understand who was to blame."

"Please Mike, I know I haven't been a wife to you but I will from now on. I will do anything you want, I will do everything you tell me. Please Mike, I'm begging you."

"If I let you stay you will do everything that I ask of you?"

"Yes Mike."

"Even be my sex slave?"

"Yes Mike."

"Will you pose for me and my camera, in any position or with any item I dictate?"

"Yes Mike."

"Ok, well let's just see how cooperative you can be."

On my instructions Anne removed her blouse and skirt, and then just stood there wearing her black bra, matching panties, and black glossy stockings clipped to a black satin garter belt, waiting for my next instructions. God was my cock hard; Anne must have thought that I had a tent pole in my trousers. She was a bit hesitant when I suggested that she remove her panties, but eventually they came off. She stood there feeling a little awkward, as my eyes scanned her body from head to foot, something that I had been unable to do for many years. As far as I was concerned her large bush of pubic hair was spoiling the whole effect. Pointing to it I told her to go and shave it off and as she started to make her way to the bathroom, shouted out to her. "Make sure you take your bra off before you come back."

Brenda got up and said that she must be going. It's funny, with all the excitement I had forgotten all about her sitting on the bed. I told her she wasn't going anywhere she was as much a part of this as Anne, and suggested that she undress as well.

Brenda refused and told me to go to hell, she wasn't posing for me. Putting her straight, I told her that if she didn't pose for me several things would happen. I would kick Anne out of the house, and tell Anne why and who revealed her secret, and send all the photographs to Brian, including the lesbian frolics I took this afternoon.

I lay on the bed and after Brenda had reluctantly undressed, suggested that she join me to relieve the pressure in my trousers. She unzipped me, eased my cock out and began the massage. I pulled her head down and gave her a long passionate kiss, just as Anne walked back into the bedroom. After seeing the shock on her face I thought it necessary to explain that they were both in it together, and that I was blackmailing Brenda with photographs I had taken that afternoon.

I beckoned Anne over so that I could check the new look for myself. All the time we had been together she had never looked as sensational as she did at that moment. I commented just how nice she looked and that she must always keep herself exactly as she looked then. In my opinion a woman sporting a mass of pubic hair spoils the whole naked effect. "Now you can take over from Brenda." Anne climbed on the bed and laid alongside me, her hand replaced Brenda's.

"Not with your hand, I want to cum in your mouth." Anne shifted position then I felt the warmth of her mouth and watched her head bobbing up and down. To cum in Anne's mouth was a new experience for both of us, well it was for me, having fantasized about it many times, although I wasn't too sure about Anne. Brenda continued to kiss me however I noticed that her hand was cupped around Anne's breast, squeezing and generally fondling Anne as her mouth slipped up and down my shaft.

Anne continued to provide stimulation, her enthusiasm seemed to increase as did the rate she was giving me pleasure. Her head seemed to bob up and down a little more vigorously, occasionally, whether deliberately or accidentally she lightly scraped her teeth across the top, providing all sorts of sensations. Whether it was because she was pleasuring me, or the fact that Brenda was fondling her I couldn't say, but the sensations were fantastic. The pressure in my cock was about to be relieved, I slid my hand down and grabbed Anne's unattended breast, squeezed, then lightly pinched her nipple, just as I lost control sending several ropes of semen into her mouth. Anne choked but managed to retain my pearly white fluid, eventually swallowing most of it.

As I lay there, recovering from all that stressful activity, Anne moved up the bed to lie alongside me. Easing herself further up, leaning over and across my body, she offered her nipple up to my lips. It had been quite a few years since I had the opportunity to suck on Anne's breasts, maybe things were turning out better than I expected. Anne snatched Brenda's hand away from her breast and pushed it down until it rested between her legs, encouraging Brenda to slip her finger inside her. Squeezing and stretching her own breast, pulling on it, offering it up to her own mouth until she was able suck the nipple. To my surprise her nipple was quite hard bringing back memories of the past, indicating she was highly aroused.

After collecting my apparatus from the dark room I decided to photograph the girls while they were naked and submissive, the opportunity may never arise again. Setting my main camera and tripod up at the bottom of the bed, I began to pose the girls. Brenda was made to sit with her back to the headboard, legs spread knees raised. Anne was instructed to sit between Brenda's legs with her own legs spread and knees raised. I posed Brenda with one arm around Anne to cup a breast and hold her nipple between finger and thumb. Since Anne was still wearing stockings and her garter belt, I instructed Brenda to place her free hand between Anne's legs and slip her fingers inside her. When I suggested Brenda should give Anne a long passionate kiss, both girls began to rebel. "Mike we won't let you take photographs of us in this position."

"Now listen you two, we've been through this several times, you have an alternative, either, both of you do as I ask, or you can both go now. In fact Anne it was Brenda who told me about your secret liaison and your love making sessions."

"I don't believe you, why would she do a thing like that?"

"Because I caught her playing around with another guy and threatened to tell Brian."

Anne began to cry, Brenda said "Thanks Mike, I'm sorry Anne I had no choice, I was in the same situation as we are now."

Anne immediately understood Brenda's dilemma and told her it was OK. I repeated the options, they had to make a decision, either we went our separate ways or they did as I asked with no further arguments over poses. They finally agreed to pose for me. "Alright now take up the first pose with Brenda looking over Anne's shoulder." The camera clicked several times before I was satisfied with the results. "Now remaining in that position, Brenda you give Anne that long passionate kiss." I think the camera was getting excited as much as I was, because it was clicking away like mad. "Brenda put your chin back on Anne's shoulder, now change hand positions, Anne, I want you to cup both of your breasts and Brenda, keep your fingers inside Anne." Click, click, "Now Brenda, remaining in that position give Anne a long passionate kiss." Click, click. I reversed the situation with Anne leaning against the headboard and Brenda between Anne's legs taking up the same poses. "Thank you girls, that's the lot, I'll leave you to continue with your love making."

Anne was surprised and asked me if that was the end of it, I told her in her case it wasn't, and would talk to her later. Brenda however, saying it was getting late and had better get home, dressed and left. I sat there watching Anne dress and asked her if the clothes she wore were the sexiest outfits she possessed, she said they were. Her current wardrobe did little for me and told her so; I wanted to see her wearing really sexy outfits. Although it was late afternoon, I suggested she go shopping and buy something that will be more pleasurable on the eye during our more intimate times. Two hours later Anne returned carrying three bulky, but surprisingly light bags. I asked to be shown what she bought, but was told that she would prefer to model them for me at the appropriate time.

It was much later in the evening when I entered our bedroom, first ensuring the curtains were closed before undressing, Anne was in the bathroom dressing, as far as she was concerned, for a night of uncertainty. Naked I climbed on the bed and waited for my newly compliant wife to come to me. Anne appeared in the doorway looking fantastic wearing the shortest red pleated mini-skirt with matching panties and bra with the smallest of cups which failed to conceal her large nipples. She had never displayed herself to me in such a manner before, sex oozed from every part of her body; lust welled up in every section of my body, my thoughts turning to rape. She moved onto the bed and lay alongside me. Lifting her skirt I noticed a damp patch already forming at the crotch, her apparent excitement causing small beads of her natural lubricant to saturate the material.

Sliding my hand down between her partly spread legs; she allowed my fingers to rub against the satin material, searching for that damp patch to guide me to her sex. Slowly with little pressure my fingers glided across the saturated material slipping along the entrance to her womanhood, massaging those vaginal lips. Anne pulled me close forcing her lips against mine, moaning as she manipulated her hips pushing herself against my fingers. She asked me to slip my fingers inside her panties, pleading for me to penetrate her, gradually pushing the crotch material aside to slowly insert one finger into her well lubricated body, slick with her free flowing juices. Adding a second finger and gradually speeding up Anne continued to let out little moans, while moving her hips in time with my fingers. Whispering in her ear, telling her just how beautiful she was, in between nuzzling her neck and nibbling and licking an ear.

Anne lowered one of her bra cups. Leaning over me she slipped her hand behind my head pulling me closer, guiding her nipple towards my mouth, encouraging me to suckle as she slipped that crinkled nub between my lips. She wrapped her skirt around my manhood, working me to provide unprecedented pleasure while I slipped my hands inside her panties then inside her to return the complement. We continued to perform our ministrations pleasuring each other for the next half hour or so, during which I performed oral sex. Slipping down her body I pushed her panties aside, to provide access for my lips to caress her shaven mound, while my tongue massaged her clitoris before slipping between the folds of her pussy, and down into the depths of my wife's body. A place I always considered as sacrosanct, a place previously forbidden to my tongue. Afterwards, my face slick with her juices, I kissed her on the lips so that she could taste herself on me. I kissed her ears, her cheeks, wiping her fluid from my face, across onto hers. She began to gyrate her hips when I slipping my manhood inside her, attempting to increase the pleasure by pushing herself further onto me. Complaining when I withdrew, with my every intention to tease and delay her satisfaction, Anne struggled to raise her body, trying to force herself onto me showing disapproval of my actions.

I thought about methods to punish her for those years she ignored my advances, ensuring that never again would she return to her old ways. I needed something that would stand out in her memory should she wander from the path I had now established. Should I inflict pain? So far all she received was pleasure. I know she was scared of being thrown out onto the streets, but it now seemed that she had got over that worrying stage, thinking she was back in my good books. I needed to keep her constantly off guard, she needed to be continually concerned that I might carry out my threat to throw her out; otherwise I could see my revitalized sex life collapsing again.

Occasionally I've heard people speak of bondage and seen bits on a video or two, but never tried it; in fact it was never something that I considered getting involved in. However, I began to wonder if I could utilize the bed frame at the foot of the bed. The bars were plenty wide enough apart for Anne to be able to slip her legs between them. If she was sitting on the bed with her legs through the bars, the top of the frame looked about shoulder level, high and wide enough to spread eagle her arms and tie her wrists to the frame. I moved away from Anne, rolled off the bed and told her to stand before me and remove her bra, while I at the same time released her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor before easing her panties over her hips, encouraging them to slip them down her legs. Stepping out of her clothes Anne was now naked. She began to object as I explained that she was to sit on the bed with her legs between the bars. It became necessary to remind her of our agreement that she should do everything I ask of her, or out she goes.

She positioned herself in the middle of the bed with a leg either side of the central bar, leaving ample space between the bed frame and her body. That was not how I envisaged the pose, insisting that she moved right forward pressing her body tight up against the frame with her breasts protruding through the frame, one either side of the central bar. Tying two stockings together, having collected several packs from her underwear drawer, I passed them around her body, just above her hips, and round the central bar pulling her tighter to the frame. I repeated the exercise passing the stockings around her and the central bar just below her shoulders, again pulling her tight up against the frame so the bars pressed into her shoulders. Following my instructions she extended her arms along the top of the bed frame, to which I tied each wrist, finally tying her ankles to the cross bar between the legs of the bed frame.

Seeing her helplessness I decided to record the event by taking more photographs of her, pictures which again I could use as blackmail material, although that wasn't my first intention. Setting up the camera I took full frontal photographs then from either side to show the extent her breast protrusion through the bars. Much to her consternation I blind folded her using one of her stockings, then took a second set of photographs, repeating the exercise for a third time after wrapping a second stocking around her to utilize as a gag.

Having completed my photographic session for the first time I was at a loss on what to do. Placing the dressing table stool in front Anne, I sat there watching her, not quite sure how to proceed. I wanted to punish her for the years of aggravation she forced me to accept, but I didn't really want to inflict a lot of pain. She was still tied to the bed frame blindfolded and gagged sitting quietly waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

I began to play with her breast, bouncing them up and down, giving them playful slaps, sucking her nipples, pulling them hard to stretch her breasts out as far as possible. My problem was, although Anne was powerless in that situation I wasn't experiencing any sexual satisfaction. I suppose tying her to the bed reinforced my dominance over her, but I wanted more than just to see her helplessly bound and gagged. I removed her gag and blindfold, untied her ankles and wrists suggesting she move further up the bed. With Anne lying down I moved in beside her, even lying down her tits stood proud like twin-mountains, supporting swollen nipples. I lowered my head and drew the tender nipple into my mouth and began to suck enthusiastically. My hand began to work its way down towards her thighs, as it reached its destination, her legs parted sufficiently for me to ease my fingers between the lips of her pussy.

My mouth deserted Anne's nipples moving upwards kissing her body while travelling towards her mouth. Locked in each other's arms we kissed, forcing our lips and tongues together. My fingers worked their way further into her body as she responded to my advances, gradually spreading her legs further. Anne began to massage my cock rubbing, squeezing, pressing and rubbing the head of my cock against her shaven mound finding different ways to manipulate my body, before pressing our bodies against each other.

"Mike, I'm ready, make love to me."

I moved on top of her and lifted my body so that she could guide me inside, pushing until I achieved total penetration. Moving gently at first I gradually increased the force and speed as I felt her respond to my movements. After a few minutes she was pushing back on me as hard as I was pushing into her, suddenly she let out a loud moan as she began to tremble, and then violently shake as her orgasm exploded within her body. When she cum, her juices lubricated us even more so I really began to fuck her hard and fast, slamming myself into her. Her legs wrapped around my back, her arms wrapped around my neck she pulled me tight so I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest, suddenly there was more shaking and convulsing, this time from the both of us. We lay there exhausted, locked in each other's arms.