The Photographer's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, have you finished punishing me?"

"Yes Anne."

"Mike, am I to be your sex slave for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes Anne."

"Mike, please would you punish me tomorrow night like you have tonight?"

"Yes Anne."

Several months after our initial confrontation, unbeknown to Anne I submitted several photographs of her tied to the bed frame to a web site which published photographs of that nature, and they went viral. When I informed Anne of her internet popularity, she asked if I would go onto the web site and show her which photographs I had submitted and how they were presented. I must admit I was a little surprised how well she accepted the situation and if the truth be known I think she was a little turned on by the whole thing. I happened to mention that it was a pity they were only still photographs and not video. Anne asked if I would be capable of making such a video and where would I start? I considered making a video would be no more difficult than taking still photographs, it's a longer and a more expensive process, but thought creating a script and finding and directing the performers would cause the most difficulty.

As for where I would start, I thought the point would probably be where I caught Anne and Brenda on the bed in their compromising situation; that would be as good a place as any. I couldn't believe my ears when Anne said that she didn't think Brenda would participate. Was she seriously considering performing in such a video? From what she said, apparently she was giving it some serious thought, shocking me into believing that she intended to ask Brenda to see if she was interested in participating. A week later Anne had spoken to Brenda, who thought about it and decided she would like to take part, and explained the whole thing to Brian, who agreed providing there were no men involved. Brenda said that I would be taking part, naked in a couple of scenes, but also managing, posing and directing them and operating the camera, but what Brian meant was that there would be no men taking part whose role was to have sex with her. Brenda set his mind at ease when she confirmed, apart from the opening scene where I would discover them on the bed together and perhaps a few other scenes in the film, the majority would just be her and Anne in the video. No outsiders would be present.

Brian agreed that Brenda could participate and so it was agreed that we would shoot this video. So far I'm currently working on a story line and script, the equipment yet to be purchased. The girls are coming up with some ideas which are worth considering, while they are looking for sexy outfits to wear, but need my approval before purchasing anything. Of course without Brian knowing, we three still have our little moments together, now referred to as casting couch rehearsals.

The End

Mike photographs his neighbour in a compromising situation and takes advantage of her.

Wife, Neighbour, Sex, Reluctance, Affair, Cheating, Lesbianism