The Photographic Studio Competition Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard herself whimper and motioned that he should stop opening the curtains.

The photographer checked that she was sure as he wasn't going to mess around. The curtains were closed, and the photographer returned to the camera.

Victoria began to pull her bra straps down, further, and further until she felt the cool studio air on her uncovered nipples. She looked at the floor as she heard the camera clicking.

**********************************************

Late afternoon, in the quiet of his empty studio, the photographer, sat at his desk reviewing the images of Victoria stripping for his camera.

His hand, again, had unbuckled his trousers ready for the 'show' and he was now staring at an image of Victoria pulling her bra straps down and allowing her breasts free. Her nipples were clearly visible and, as he had hoped, the skin of her breasts was as white as snow.

They don't see the daylight very often, he thought and grinned. In the next few images, Victoria had been asked to stand and sway from side to side which had made her breasts move. This had been more for the moments' spectacle than images and to embarrass the woman, but he had captured every angle of her mammaries getting excited as they were freed.

Then he flicked through images where she was unclipping her bra, throwing it on the floor, crossing her arms under her breasts, and lifting them up for the camera. He insisted that she smile on the last few as if she were happy to be revealing her breasts for the first time.

He was distracted by the phone ringing. Picking up he heard a familiar voice.

The Senior Partner of Victoria's firm was asking if the shoot went well? Would it be possible to purchase the complete set -- well actually two complete sets?

The photographer thought it would be an option and thanked the Senior partner for his recent highlighting of his colleague as a potential model for the competition. The Senior Partner was pleased but gave credit to a new intern, Ollie, who had come up with the idea and indeed, managed to gain Victoria's signature on the competition form when she was signing many letters without care and attention.

Indeed, the second set would be for Ollie as a thank you.

Again, the photographer smiled and ended the call. This competition was gold dust. Not only did he have many of the females of the town ready for him to choose as options for models, but they were giving him a stash of images for potential money-making opportunities. Added to that, most of the men in the area were quickly becoming his friends.

He took the phone off the hook and started to massage himself as he returned to Victoria's images. Now for the best part.

The photographer remembered earlier in the afternoon. Victoria, topless, but with a renewed defiance had claimed enough was enough. With her panties and stilettos still on she had taken 80% off and met the contract.

That had taken the photographer off his guard, and he had to think quickly.

Another smile moved across his face as he recalled how he had remembered one of the small, printed terms printed on the reverse. It read that he had the ability to have the model pose as he thought fit as well as with any props that would enhance the image. He would use props. Add a prop, take something else off -- and he knew what item of clothing he wanted to drop next.

He hunted out the back in his room of props. He had something in mind to add.

The photographer flicked quickly through the next few images of Victoria with a stern expression followed by an inquisitive expression or two.

Then slowed down as a barrister's wig appeared on Victoria's head and a look of resignation.

The next few images were worth savoring. Victoria had her head bowed; the wig visible. Her thumbs were hooked in the side of her white panties. The next couple she was looking toward the photographer, so at the camera, her expression changed to pleading. Following that, eyes to the floor, panties material gathering at each hip, the top of her panties just beginning to show a few dark hairs.

He slowed the rhythmical self-massage through the next three images. Sexy as they were -- nothing like a MILF with her panties around her ankles -- he knew what was to follow and did not want to be 'too early'. Victoria's panties were indeed around her ankles having been pushed off and traveled down to the floor as directed by gravity, but her hands were well and truly covering.

The next image was the money shot. Victoria, panties around ankles and hands on head. Fully front facing, her breasts, large and bulbous with nipples standing to attention pointing straight at the photographer. But the photographer was not looking at Victoria's nipples. He was staring at her now revealed pussy. Her solicitor pussy.

The removal of her panties had revealed pussy hair which matched her dark head hair. Indeed, the colouring of her pubic hair seemed darker as it was encased in white skin which indicated that her panties were never exchanged for a g string or brief bikini bottom. The photographers' eyes carried their way down as the pussy hair thinned. It appeared that Victoria did manage the growth however it was obvious from her facial expression that it was not managed for the pleasure of others viewing.

Under the managed hair triangle of pubic hair was Victoria's clitoris. Slightly reluctant to make its worldwide debut but with extra encouragement to widen her legs Victoria's clitoris was more and more visible and no longer hidden for the chosen few.

The rhythmical massage increased as the photographer looked through the next few images -- legs apart rather than clamped together, an innocent naked back and bottom swiftly followed by just a bottom and legs, as Victoria was instructed to bend at the waist.

With legs apart, bent at the waist, and with no clothing to speak of, the solicitor was now fully exposed not only to the photographer but the constant clicking of the camera and whirring of its zoom lens in and out left nothing to the imagination and all on record.

The photographer closed down the images and saved a copy in the file named 'Competition Winners'. The subfile had Victoria's name and the front image, a very professional head and shoulders portrait.

The photographer expected no more trouble from this solicitor to protect competition winners and indeed, he fully expected to be seeing Victoria again in the future as a model. He smiled at that thought.

He looked at the studio diary for the following week -- who would be next?

12