The Photography Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said, "I took all the photos and thought you would probably want me to."

"It's left me sort of 'high'," she complained, huskily.

"There was one other sort of photo I hoped to take," I said, "and I hoped your boyfriend would do this too."

"What sort?"

"Don't be mad, but... what I really wanted was a few photos of him entering you."

"You mean...having sex?" she said, almost incredulously.

"Well not really, I mean, just at the point of putting his cock in was what I meant. Then perhaps just a bit more."

"Hmm, I wish he would have taken part," she said, fingering her clit, "I'm really on a high right now."

"I don't know how you might feel about it, but...could I do it?"

"What, you mean put your cock in me?"

"Maybe not inside much, just to take a few photos."

"I don't think I want to go that far," she said, rubbing her finger unconsciously around her clit. "Anyway, it would be too risky for you to have no clothes on, there would be no excuse."

"I wouldn't have to." I said.

"How would that work?"

"I could...just ...open the front of my trousers, and if it sounds like he's going to come in here, I could just slip it back in quickly."

"How quickly though?" she asked.

I could see she was weighing up the idea.

"Fast enough," I persuaded, "anyway, it's unlikely he will interrupt, isn't it?"

"Well, I suppose," she said, weakening.

"It wouldn't take too long for a few photos," I added.

"I'm not sure," she mused, "it is kinda sexy thinking about it, and you do have your back to the door, so he couldn't see anything straight away."

"Yea, that's true."

"Aright, but just a few photos, no faces and don't ever say who it is, ok?"

"Of course."

My hands were shaking as she lay back, supporting herself on her elbows, so she could see what I was doing. I also think she wanted to see how big my cock was.

I wasn't sure how I was going to get any good photos from this, but I was going to put my cock near or on her pussy, which in itself was more than exciting. I left the camera on its tripod and angled it where I thought it might work.

I unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out from my underwear, so it was sticking out the front pointing at her. I don't have a 12-inch cock or anything like it, but it is a reasonable size and girth, so there was plenty to see.

"Oh," she said, "it's a bit bigger than Mike's, it would never pass as his, so make sure I can't be identified."

"Don't worry," I said, "it will be completely anonymous."

I got down on my knees between her legs, "Is it ok if I rest your bottom on this cushion," I said, taking a cushion off an armchair, "so that I can get the photo angle right."

"Just put me where you want me," she said, and lifted her bottom so I could slide it under her.

I shuffled forwards so that my cock was almost touching her pussy lips. "I am going to start now, ok?"

"Sure."

I ran the head of my cock up and down her lips a few times, getting the head wet, then placed and held it with the labia just cradling it and took a picture. It was very erotic, seeing it glisten with her honey dew and touching her swollen lips.

I ran it up and down her slit again, but deeper between her lips this time, and let it touch her clit that she had been massaging. She breathed out noisily as if she had been holding it in. I took a picture.

Happy that the camera was only focused on the immediate action, she laid her head back onto the carpet.

I slid the head round a little, opening and closing her lips, then pushed it down lower until I could see it was near her entrance. I pushed it a little between her inner lips so that the head looked as though it was just entering her. I took a picture. She was letting me do what I wanted, and again seemed to be enjoying the sensations.

I was so close to being inside her, that I tried my luck, and pushed part of the head into her entrance.

"Ahh, fuck, are you inside me?" she questioned in a loud whisper.

"Only just a bit, so it looks good," I replied, taking a picture. "Is it ok?"

"Not too much then, it's a bit bigger than I am used to," she whispered again.

I took that as a go ahead for a bit more, so as gentle as I could, I inched forward, and the entire head went into her.

"Ohh, Damn, that feels big, is that enough now?"

"Could I just do a bit more?" I suggested.

"I suppose so, but slowly."

"You don't mind?"

"It feels sorta good in a strange way, but remember, this is a once only thing, for your photos."

"Yes, I understand," I said.

I slid another inch inside her and forgot about taking pictures. She was very tight; her young vagina was still very elastic, and it was hugging my cock tightly. I started to slide it back until it was almost out, and I could see part of the head, then slid it back inside her. She was back to breathing faster and didn't seem to be paying attention to the lack of photography going on.

I gradually started to go a bit deeper each time, and I am sure she realised we were now actually fucking. When I moved more over her so that I could totally bottom out and my trousers met her pubic hair, we both knew this had turned from a photo session to fucking for real.

She started making more noise, groaning, little cries, and although I could hear the football match on loud in the other room, I didn't want him to hear anything. I bent my head down and kissed her, putting my mouth over hers.

"Shhh," I said through the kiss, "too loud."

"Oh fuck," she said, panting and with a stronger French accent than before, "we ...really...shouldn't be doing...this."

"Do you want me to stop?" I said into her ear.

"No, no, but please don't come in me." she whispered desperately, back to me.

We were now just fucking wildly, me thrusting and she meeting me with her hips. The cushion elevating her bottom was allowing me to penetrate her really deeply, and occasionally bumping her cervix with my cock-head.

I hadn't touched her breasts while we were doing the photo shoot, but now it seemed I could. I pinched and teased the nipples alternately with the one hand I had free, the other helping to support my weight on top of her.

The friction on my cock and the erotic nature of fucking an almost stranger, was getting me closer to my own climax, and I could feel she was nearly there too.

She was making a big effort to not make much noise and mostly succeeding, but even if her boyfriend had walked in now, I doubt I could have stopped.

"Pete," she wheezed, "I am nearly there... oh fuck... it's good, but so bad. Pull out before you come...please."

I wondered if part of being photographed naked by a stranger was a turn on for them both, and afterwards she had wild sex with her boyfriend, so my cum dribbling out of her wouldn't be a good thing.

I was really close now, I could feel the pressure building up, but I wanted her to come too. I took my hand away from her breast and put it down between us, wedging a finger against her clit so I could stimulate it as we fucked.

After only a few more strong thrusts, that did it for her, she put one hand over her mouth to muffle her cries as she convulsed and shook, her tight vagina gripping me as the ripples went through her. As I felt her climax peak, I kept rubbing her clit, but quickly withdrew my cock and a second later splashed my first load of cum onto her stomach. This was followed by several more, the white liquid pooling in her belly-button and running down towards her pubic hair. I tried to hold myself off her in the hope that the front of my trousers wouldn't get wet.

She collapsed underneath me, completely spent and I wasn't much different.

I slowly sat back on my heels and was greeted with the sight of my white cum splattered on her darker skin and contrasting with her dark triangle of pubic hair where it had run.

I just had to take a picture of that.


12