All Comments on 'The Photography Session'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot.

TheScribeTheScribeover 4 years ago
Hot story

Very erotic, hot and sexy. I think I will try photography as a hobby. That is, of course, if I can find a model as agreeable as Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a sexy story. And I fondly remember the Forum mags too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just the tip...

I think I remember a couple guys using that line on me in high school :) Just teasing. Your story was damn sexy and you took me there with you. Excellent writing, but I’d expect nothing less when I read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But missed opportunity for so much erotic dialog.

Why no asking whether her breasts looked good in her bra? Why no slow bra removal and discussion about how her breasts looked? Did he like them? Did he like her nipples? Can he see how stiff they are? Would he like to touch them? Kiss them? Suck them? Fuck them? How did they feel? Taste? React? What got the best reaction from her? From him?

Why no similar slow removal of her panties? Was she shaved? Did he like it shaved? Did he like the way her pussy looked? Why didn't she touch herself with him watching so he could see how wet she was? Why didn't she show him her wet fingers. Let him smell them? Let him taste them? Offer him a chance to taste directly from the source?

Did he like her ass? What about it? What would he like to do to it?

Which body part did he like the best?

Couldn't they have begun with touching each other?

And so on.

Could have been a winner, but wasn't. Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very hot...

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedalmost 2 years ago

Mister Anonymous wants to re-write your story, Jasperspen! It's a bit fanciful but fine as it is. Not up to the garden shed series though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too one sided.

She does nothing but lie there and let it happen.

She could, at least, have taken his cock in hand and rubebed her pussy with it. And reacted to how it felt. And asked him how it felt to him. All with specifics and details. And be concerned that it was too big for her pussy. But put "just the head" in to try. Etc.

And what about her breasts? Her nipples? Her ass?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. More, maybe different model. Maybe his sister.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect, hairy pussy is always a 5 rating. "I slowly sat back on my heels and was greeted with the sight of my white cum splattered on her darker skin and contrasting with her dark triangle of pubic hair where it had run." None of that pimpled shaved shit! I would PROMPTLY take a lady right back home, where she fucking belongs, if that sick raw ass from her cheeks rubbing together when she walked around scrubbing her disgusting splinter stubble was there!!!!! And for the record, I do not want her silly dumb ass bleeding leaking out from the pimples from her just re-shaved mess of pimples oozing pus with the blood!!! WTF is wrong with women and they are offended when men (lesbians too) do not want to eat that dammed ugly disgusting stubbled fucked up shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.