All Comments on 'The Photos I Found'

by Grower1985

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We know what will happen

And it'll bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aaaaaaaand the big fizzle at the end

Two and a half promising pages and ... meh.

Swapping is not going to improve or re-invigorate their love life.

Just going to cement them into fuck buddies who happen to be married.

Good story telling, but I didn't care for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF was that?

A really strange story. And NOT in a good or entertaining way.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wha???

Junk!!

Minus 4.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she cheated he does nothing, not worth reading

1*

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
I like Where This Is Going

Great first effort, keep writing!

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Congratulations

Congrats on publishing your first story on Lit. You're a talented writer and I look forward to your next story.

This wasn't the type of story that I enjoy, so I didn't vote. Statements like this baffle me: "Yet, there was clarity in my refractory period: I couldn't blame Angela."

My immediate thought process goes to, "Yes, you fucking can. She cheated on you. That's clear and unambiguous."

But not being my cup of tea doesn't detract from the skill of the writing.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Finely written camoflauge

for cuckiness, maybe, or hotwife situation as the guy does not sound like a fag. Keep writing.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Oh well

Just another cuck story here. One of many it seems.

VickieTernVickieTernover 4 years ago
Unfinished!

He needs to talk her into actual swinging, at least to where his cock enters another pussy and another enters hers simultaneously! That's where this story's going. True, those who even now score it in minuses for her infidelity will be doubly frustrated, but the story's integrity will be affirmed. And integrity is the issue, right? Fuck, yes!

InsigniaInsigniaover 4 years ago
Really good writing

And a plot that is getting a little weird. Its interesting for sure even though a tad cucky so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked the story, but....

...the ending is puzling. OK, if it's going to lead to something more. But if not...Anyhow, I liked your writing and gave it a 4, hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Here cucky, cucky cuck.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well written

cuck fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well I hope

Our slamming the door does not hurt too much...... Riiiiight. It ought to hurt like we hurt reading this tripe.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

More of the incessant trickle of garbage into LW. Look like another series, so it's good to set the tone early so readers see your slant and don't waste time reading more.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Why

Why would I want to read about a bad relationship that goes no where? I was ready to beat her to hell and back and he wants to make a game out of it? No, not reading any more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is an erection...

...hard to maintain with a face full of pussy. Thinking ED perhaps?

...always a sign in these stories that the husband is going to accept his whore's I mean wife's infidelity? Seeing a woman you find attractive being well fucked is possibly going to be arousing for most.

She cheated no matter which way you spin it. No matter what path they take, there must be a confrontation. Up to the videos you were doing well but seemed to run away from the most important part of the story.

If it's going to be a series, it's nice to let people know.

If it's a series link the parts

You get 10 tags make use of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much ado about nothing.

Why are they even together? What’s next, she becomes a meth head? Maybe a whore?

No fucking thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I kept pushing on . . .

getting through the typos, the proof reading errors and word fragments, missing words, and I stopped trying to imagine where the plot was going, giving the thoroughly uninspiring male character. And then the story ended in a way that tried to pull off the pretense of a clever, dangling ending. You began this with almost nothing of merit and you managed to keep it to the end! I can only assume that in your mind, at least, you envisioned a coherent plot development and story line.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
BS

"I could hardly hold that against her, finding an experience I could not deliver in another."

So, if he wants to pop a cherry, she should be OK with that? She can no longer give him that experience. How about a tighter vagina? How about someone of a different race? Absolutely perfect skin? Ect....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one got me

Written well in my opinion but the twist got to me. As I started reading I thought this would be a divorce or separation and then the RAAC would start. But then as I continued I thought if there was any cheating it would be him. She was written as the type who I felt wouldn't cheat. Then he is gone for six weeks and she is easily seduced by the tattoo artist? That surprised me. But then he gets off on it and brings up swinging? That was really not what I expected at all. I don't care about the non BTB but for him to accept her cheating and the wanting to share?

He shouldn't be married at all and knows it but to stay married isn't really fair to her and like someone else stated why are they even still together as a married couple?

Didn't care for the story based on the ending.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Excellent Writing

But you will be assailed for not writing the umpteenth version of "she cheated, he destroys her life then meets the greatest woman in the world and lives happily ever after."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 * - would’ve been 5 except for ending

I liked the plot, characters and dialogue. The ending and direction it portends not so much. I prefer the drama and angst as flawed people talk and work toward a better relationship. Taking the easy way of “hey let’s fuck other people “ is not interesting to me. There is also possible Hot Wife / Cuck story arc that is not my favorite but it is Grower1985’s story.

I am surprised by the number of commentators that continue to read LW stories then hate the story and authors. Anything less than public burning at a stake is just not enough.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks Grower, good story. Nice creativity, nice exploration of a marriage not made in heaven. As others noted the ending was weak, brought the story way down.

The jealousy and anger were justified, and deserved the quality writing you.put into the parts of the story that preceded the revelation.

Great first story, please keep writing.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
The usual suspects

Here's a new author with something to say and a fresh way of saying it, but the usual suspects loitering around LW are not happy. No, Grower didn't write their preferred story, the one they love. Fresh, new talent is rewarded with a 2.70 score. When Grower gets his sea legs he's going to write some good stuff, I predict, if the usual suspects don't discourage him first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Finally, a story about 20 somethings that sounds as though it was written by someone younger than 65. Agree with a few of the other comments, the ending was a weird twist and too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The guy's a dope.

From the comments I see a lot of dweebs who are into this fairytale shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New writer. Yay

I liked it. Didnt love the flip and drop at the end... thats not a much longer convo, imo.... but heres hoping it more to bait the conversation than dive into swinging. Dont have a problem with swinging, its hot, but i feel there need to be more.... everything, before you give them an all clear like that... just my 2 cents. Gave 5 stars, not because its a 5 star story, but because its way better than 2.7

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of crap.Who allows shit like this to be published.?

Quadman07Quadman07over 4 years ago
Wow?

She cheats while you are away. She could have ask for a divorce if she was not happy but from the story both of you were not happy but remained married. After you find she cheats you want to reward her by hooking up as swingers so she can get all the strange she wants? First you hookup with someone and take a bunch of pics and copy them to her "PHOTO" file and let her find them then see if she will reward you with a swinger hookup! She will drag you to divorce court so fast you will think she shoved a 426 Hemi up your ass!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
I give 4*

For the effort. But a very bizarre way to end it.

Unsure if I like it or not. Kind of ambiguous .. much like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stick Around

Yes, the Loving Wives section is full of those that hate the definition/description right there on the front door. Don’t worry about them, it’s better they vent here than conduct their incel ways out in the real world.

Fantastic concept, vision, perspective. Original. No, intelligent people don’t need a sequel to spell things out for them, leave that for the mouth-breathers.

Re-reading and editing are always appreciated.

Come back and bring more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stinky

0*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Saying this sucked completely would be far too kind.

Thank god your closeted asses career was a one and done because if you thought this drivel was good, I would fear the ever lovin shit out of another story by you.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Shit story did not do one thing for me, not one.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a second story to finish the first one.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Didn’t quite work for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you want people to read your shit, you might want to stear away from alienating half of the country with your uneducated diatribes about red states and Christians.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous