All Comments on 'The Photoshoot'

by vixevicious83

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear Vixivicious83,

Thank you so much for writing this story. It is my fetish were wife or girlfriends become erotically, humiliatingly tattooed and pierced. Please really describe the tattoos. I would love to read more of her transformation.

Maybe her subscribers could pick tattoos or select 11 and each week she has to role a dice to select one she has to get done. Anal whore across the small of the back and top of the arse. Easily visible as her clothes change to skin tight or tiny showing a lot of skin. Cocksucker and cuntlicker down the back of the calves. Ejaculating cocks on the inside of each forearm ejaculating onto the palms. Humiliation slut on the back of the neck. A detailed image of her pierced cunt dripping cum on the front of her throat and cum hungry cunt tattooed on big black letters around the base of the neck. A pierced cunt tattooed around her arsehole with lots of cocks on the arse cheeks ejaculating towards her arse hole. Her husband has a six week challenge on how far she can deep throat with a max depth mark tattooed with a date.

Move into tattoos on the hands and face she can’t ever hide and how this impacts her vanilla life. More extreme piercing and haircuts and corseting as she becomes the total tattoo body modification slut.

Please continue your story it is a great start and please use or ignore my suggestions as it is your story,

Best regards

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, would be great to see more stories depicting painful tattooing process from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous