All Comments on 'The Photoshoot'

by linda_lovehampton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
exciting

I found this story quite exciting. It should be treated as an intro to a series of photoshoots with, perhaps, some escalation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A rollicking romp of a good time!

I love the author's internal diaglogue/commentary with herself--so fetchingly vulnerable. And the next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellant

fantasy, very well written. I would like to read more of your fantasies lived out as good stories. I just hope you really are intelligent and not only thinking you are, keep it a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TOTALLY DSW

This is totally DSW (dumb stupid writing). In over 80% of all sentences a person finds ... used. This isn't even grade school level grammer nor good writing form. Get some good help and edit the story and take grammer over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enchanting

The evolution of the woman's feelings throughout the story give this one a very 'real' taste. I do hope to read more of this darling and her adventures. Thank you and keep writing.

NautonnierNautonnierabout 15 years ago
Good story - makes the reader want more

This almost felt like a real story. I almost hope it was. Like others here, I would like to see it continued - even if that means you need to have other adventures.

To the critic "This is totally DSW (dumb stupid writing). In over 80% of all sentences a person finds ... used. This isn't even grade school level grammer nor good writing form." I think you can disregard this type of response from someone criticizing your grammar who cannot spell.

So, tell us of more adventures in the potteries!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous