The Phuk Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls having being emptied all over her I calmed down. My cock stood angry and proud and twitched for a few minutes later. She carried on her ritual while muttering "Cum shower-cum dance... Dance, then fuck-dance then cum dance!" When all the jism-saliva was under control she jumped back up giggling and pushed me out of her way. She rubbed her body with the glossy, white liquids and laughed: "Cum dance! Cum dance! Aren't I a lucky girl.... And you- you beautiful boys and girls and all come dace on me!"

I was very confused but tried not to think about it and instead just flopped onto the chair. I then realised she meant my sperm. The actual sperms in my jism. Crazy bat, I thought and slunk back in the chair calming down and getting my breath back. She carried on dancing, rubbing her face, neck, breasts and tummy, then licking her fingers and repeating. I eventually left her to it and went to the loo and kitchen for a pint of cold water. I got two and when I returned she had calmed a little and was sitting in the chair. I passed her the water which she thirstily gulped down; as did I.

Fifteen minutes later my cock had calmed down but the head was still swollen and red. She stopped the music and waddled over to me.

"Tired?" she chuckled.

"A little... but I'm having too nice a time to feel it..."

"Good... You stay there a sec. I'm going to the loo and I'll be right back!"

I just sat in the empty room, enjoying the silence while she went to the loo with my head back and my eyes closed. I probably nodded off for a second too but the sound of her high heels brought me back to reality. I wearily lifted my head in time to catch her kneeling between my legs, looking up at me with a wicked smile on her face. Her thoughts were obvious and her action deliberate. She made a large 'O' with her mouth and inhaled my limp, but swollen cock into her mouth. The sensation was unbelievable. Soon her warm mouth had my cock standing upright once more. I sat up to try to grab her, dunno why, it just seemed like a good idea but she jumped out of my reach and sauntered over to the CD player again.

"I was kinda loving the silence" I complained.

"You can only have fuck-dance with music!" she said as she hit play again. My ears rang in protestation as the silence was torn apart again.

"This CD rocks! You have some awesome music!" She yelled. I smiled and was happy to make the compromise. She took me by the hand over to the dance pole. She guided me to sit down, then lie with the pole next to me. She then made me straddle the pole with one leg so it was between my legs just a few inches away from my bollocks. Then she started gobbling up my cock again till it was half hard once more. She spread my legs open as far as they would go and then placed a foot either side of the pole. She lowered herself slowly, always hanging onto to the pole and I soon got the picture. Her bum landed gently on my pelvis and she slowly allowed her full weight to fall on me. She gently shifted about and I reached down and grabbed her bum easing it up. She grabbed the pole again and hoisted herself enough for me to point my dick skywards as she gently lowered her pussy on to it.

It sank inside her, I let go and she slunk all the way down hugging the length of my half-hardon with the strong muscles of her vagina. She turned as much as she could to look at me, smiled, winked and cheered:

"FUCK DANCE!"

And with that she started bouncing on my cock to the rhythm of the music. I stared down in disbelief admiring her gorgeous arse and arsehole and it puckered and clenched rhythmically. Then I noticed she was looking at me through the mirror again. Somehow she had managed to ensure she was side on to the huge wall-to-wall, floor-top-ceiling mirror. When my eyes met hers she smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back like a moron -- what else could I do?

She seemed to appreciate it though and thumped her way home on my cock. She formed the words slowly with her lips and mouthed them silently into the mirror at me: "F-U-C-K-D-A-N-C-E" As she carried on fucking herself with my dick. She bounced carefully and steadily, holding onto the pole for support and eventually sped up to meet the face pace of the music. Then she sank all the way down and rested heavily on my pelvis. She gyrated her hips from side to side and tilted her back and head back till the tips of her hair were tickling my chest. There she stayed for a few moments and my dick, now hard as a ram rod again, was churning about inside her.

Then she pulled herself back up and started bouncing again. Only the base of my cock was visible and then only on occasion as she had picked up a furious pace once more. As she hit bottom she would let out shrill but perfectly timed, almost musical sounds. At first it was: "IiiiE, iiiiE, iiiiE, iiiiE, iiiiE...." Although I think she might have been saying "Yeah", I am uncertain. Then it changed to a deep, throaty, but still musical "Oo..OH! oo..OH! oo..OH! oo..OH! oo..OH!...."

The girl was insane and I was rapidly being driven insane. Good job I had dropped a massive load not long ago or else that would have been very short lived indeed. She then started grunting, barely audibly, "Loving..." as she dragged her self upwards and then as the base line thumped in she slammed herself down as she yelped "...it". Over and over again: Up: "Loving..."; Down: "...it". Up: "Loving..."; Down: "...it". Up: "Loving..."; Down: "...it". By now I was grunting too with the effort and concentration. I put my hands on her buttocks and thrust my pelvis up as she sank down. That got her attention and she looked at me through the mirror again. She winked and smiled at me through gritted teeth and just carried on.

I exploded. There was only so much I could take of that and I had reached my limit. I exploded inside has and she was spurred on. My cock felt like it grew a little more during ejaculation and I think she felt it too because she looked at me and let out a surprised "Ooooo.....!" as she sped thumped away harder. I was groaning and grunting totally lost, trying to hold her buttocks to dictate the rhythm but there was no point. She was in control and she knew it. She half laughed, half chocked as by dick slammed about inside her, spurting load after load inside her and pushing against her cervix.

"Your cock... is dancing... inside of me.... And your spunk... is dancing in... side of me... now!" She sang as I literally thrashed about on the floor. My arms and legs waved about uncontrollably as my pelvis was pinned underneath her as she carried on fucking, and dancing and fuck-dancing my brains out. My cock was now aching but she sped up and her yelps got louder and shriller. Her head slumped forwards and rested against her hands that were still gripping the pole tightly. She sobbed and came too. Her pussy gripped my cock even tighter and my spunk, mixed with her juices and splashed about all over my pelvis. She carried this on for a bit longer and eventually sank down onto my cock and slumped forwards resting her body on the pole and stretched her aching legs out in front of her, either side of the pole.

I could just lie there catching my breath and she did likewise, but sitting up, resting on the pole, her bum getting heavier on my pubic region, my cock still buried deep inside her. She was getting bit heavy now and I thought of trying to nudge her out of the way. She happily obliged but struggled to pull herself up completely, landing heavily on me, burying my cock again to the hilt inside her. She yelled a surprised "Weeee!" and then giggled like a little girl. She tried again, half spinning and did it again. There was no doubt she was doing it deliberately now until she was facing me, her feet placed either side of me. Her knees wide open exposed her gorgeous, tidy, tight pussy, with a crown of short, black pubic hair, but nothing obstructing the view -- all immaculately shaved off.

She still leaned back and held onto the pole with her hands wrapped around it just above the back of her head. She smiled and laughed at me and bucked up a little again. My cock had stopped aching and relieving off her weight off my pelvis was very comforting. I held onto her ankles and watched as she very slowly and gingerly carried on bucking up and down on my cock. The sight of her bald, soaking pussy, exposed and so close up for the first time was amazing. Her small tits, bright red, like her neck and face from her recent orgasm sported huge nipples, erect and hard. Her hair was damp and clung in long, black streaks across her face and neck. As she sped up, again, her titties began jiggling playfully in response. I could not believe what this girl was doing but she was going for it.

She began panting again and my cock, though only half-hard was able to stay inside her with ease and the copious lubrication allowed it to slide in and out effortlessly. Her one hand let go of the pole and rubbed her clit. That forced a sharp, shrill drawing of breath as it must have been still very sensitive. Always bucking up and down slowly and gently she let go and pinched her one nipple then the other. The she slapped her nipples in turn and yelped as she did. She did that a few times till they turned red-raw and she pinched, tugged and twisted them so hard even I winced, as I watched.

Then she let go and headed for her clit once more. She took it much slower this time and let a long string of saliva drop from her mouth and onto her belly. She scooped up all the lubrication and mixed it with her saliva and started rubbing her clit. Harder and faster her hand went as she bucked up and down with increasing gusto. Eventually she yelled out loud. A long, piercing scream that drowned out the music as she turned the colour of a lobster being boiled alive -- she sounded like she was going through the same torture!

As she calmed down a little she stopped rubbing and started slapping her clit. As she did she screeched and thrashed and her legs wobbled dangerously. A tightened my grip on her ankles thinking I could keep her steady. She stopped for a second and giggled and then repeated again. A few short taps on her clit that turned into audible, squelching splats accompanied by shrieks and leg trembling. Eventually she buckled under her own torture, slumped forwards and let her legs slide from under her. They stretched out in front of her, splaying either side of my head. She doubled over and slammed her head on my chest.

That crazy position was a bit painful on me but I didn't have the heart to stop her. It rubbed her clit hard against me and my dick sank as deep as it could in this position. She carried on breathing heavily and her legs still wobbled making the heels of her shoos judder and shake on the wooden floor, inches away from my ears. It was an incredible sight and as I calmed I could hear and feel her heart thumping away against me. Her arms were limps on the floor and she groaned a low hum which turned into a soft purr as she calmed and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Help me up, please" she whimpered after a few minutes. I lifted my hips and turned slightly as she flopped onto the floor and rolled about clumsily till she found her footing and stood up. She took a few precarious steps towards the toilet and I hoisted myself up also, heading straight for the CD player to turn the damn thing off. She was gone for ages so I gathered up her scant clothes and then went looking for her. I eventually found her in my bedroom curled up under the duvet like she owned the place.

"Thanks for turning off that racket" she whispered hoarsely. "Can I have a glass of water please?" she continued pathetically. I chuckled and got her some helping her to sit up slightly and take a few sips before her head flopped on my pillow again. I showed her her clothes and she gestured to the floor growling "Thanks" and pulled back the duvet for me to get into bed with her. I smiled and clambered in and seconds later I was fast sleep.

12