All Comments on 'The Pianist Ch. 05-06'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stindustindualmost 17 years ago
wonderful

i just love this story! please keep writing!!! :D i hope there will be more chapters to this story.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressalmost 17 years ago
good!

I liked your story right from the 1st installment and it keeps getting better! Looking forward to the next chapters.

marexotic18marexotic18almost 17 years ago
More!

Ohh, I love this story! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow...

You actually submitted TWO chapters in one story this time! I'm so amazed by this ability! Imagine if you could submit the whole novella in one story... that would be MINDBLOWING!

Until you stop following the 50 story fad, you're getting zeroes from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
People like the commentor beneath me

really need to get a life. Come on, giving out zeroes because you don't like the fact that she writes the story in chapters? That's downright ridiculous. I think she does a great job and should be commended, not knocked.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
If you don't like the fact

That my story is written in chapters, then don't fucking read it. When you see it says chapter after the title, do us all a favor and skip over it. Its really fucking lame that you come on here and complain about that, and offer no feedback about the characters or plotline whatsoever.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 17 years ago
Thank You!!

Thus one has the makings to be a great storyline with many chapters! Looking forward to reading them all, as they are submitted. Thank you. O:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

This is such a hot story and it's totally worth the wait. I do agree that the chapters are too short but omg the story is so hot it's worth it. Patience is a virtue :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 16 years ago
Hot

Oh wow this is getting good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous