All Comments on 'The Pianist Ch. 08'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You had me until the woman went dumb!!!

I enjoyed the story until the woman went dumb. I hate it when women are stupid but I'll assume you wanted bit of drama. I'm not a fan of being stupid at the expense of others especially children but I will also assume you're going to make it right in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Um...

I really feel this chapter was rushed. There could have been more sex scenes. I also thought the whole throwing up and now she's pregnant was a little too obvious.

I'm looking forward to reading more chapters - your writing is addictive.

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
You Rock!

Just wanted to say that. You know I already read the whole story over on SOL, but I still wanted to comment here. Great writing as always, T. Don't let anyone tell you different! :)

marexotic18marexotic18almost 17 years ago
well...

It's a really great story! I love it, I just don't think that it makes a lot of sense for her to all of a sudden kick him out just because she's pregnant. That's not logical at all, and doesn't completely fit her character. Maybe getting angry at him for small things or crying a lot and not telling him, but having him leave? I just don't get it.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
I think it makes sense

Her actions are about self preservation. Here she finds a guy who is all about her, who supports her, even though they haven't really been together all that long, and then he tells her he's leaving. If she is going to be pregnant and raise their child by herself, then she might as well do it by herself.

Also, she knows that this gig is his dream, and Nic is the type of person who would have given it up for her b/c he loves her that much. But, she's not going to stop him from following his dream. She fears he'd always be thinking "what if"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No didn't make sense on self preservation.

She was a professional woman and a teacher. logic and decision making are or should be a mastered skill. She didn't give him the opportunuity to make a choice. That would have been more of a choice of a teenager not a grown adult. Love the sorry and I'm sure there's a happy ending but this just sort throw a wrench in it being totally fantastic.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wow!

God to love the twists and turns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous