All Comments on 'The Pick-up'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Woodthrush55108Woodthrush55108almost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable! I really wanted him to cum inside her. I hope they meet up again soon.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****A real fun read sometimes you can tell when someone enjoys writing a story. I think you enjoyed writing this one. Thanks for sharing.

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

Very nice indeed...coming from the females perspective. We've all been there.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Thanks. I enjoyed the story setup and hope there is a follow up.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Hmm

This is chapter one, right?

magmamanmagmamanalmost 3 years ago

Cute tale. I had a gal back in college ask me out to dinner once, she picked me up in her car, took us to a nice place, reservations, the whole bit.

Did some dancing, some drinks, she took me home and sort of took the lead, if an attack can be called a "lead."

We had a lot of fun for several weeks, but when she realized it WAS just fun and I liked fun with lots of gals back then, she is the one that threw the dishes at me.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

Something original! Congratulations and thanks. 4*

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Very short and sweet, but hot! Where is this guy? I need him ! Thanx, Chrissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...