The Pick Up - Josh & Kelly Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelly finds herself tied up by a kinky stranger.
1.4k words
4.68
8.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh

She tasted like bliss. Josh had never been so turned on before. This woman was taking the pain and yet totally, immediately immersed in the pleasure the second it started. She was perfect.

He sucked, drawing her nipple deep before biting down just hard enough to hear her muffled cries through the gag. He felt his erection pressing painfully against his jeans at the sound, but he wasn't even close to wanting this to be over. Not yet.

He moved back to the other nipple, repeating the sucking, pleasure and then the biting until she cried out, arching against him, pressing her body into him. Sending him just the signals he wanted. Taking the other nipple between his fingers, he pinched harder as his mouth worked the other side. She grunted, choking back cries as her body warred with her mind, trying to figure out if this was good or bad.

He stood, going back to his drawers until he found the nipple clamps. They would be perfect for her. With her sensitivity, the clamps would drive her wild, leaving his hands and mouth free to torment her elsewhere.

Pulling her nipple out a bit, he pinched the clamp down on her tender flesh.Her body pulled, flinched as she let out a low gasp at the pain. He repeated the process with her other nipple, smiling at the sight before him.

This gorgeous, naked woman, the red streaks on her thighs from his riding crop, the red nipples caught between clamps, her thighs spread wide, her chest heaving, her hands pulled tight above her head. Their eyes met again. Hers were full of heat now, just as much as his. She was definitely ready for more.

He pulled out a flogger, the strands of leather caressing her skin for a few seconds before he brought it down with force.

Her body shook as he smacked the strands down hard on her wide spread thighs, just barely missing the sensitive spot between her legs. He smiled at her as he picked the large vibrator back up, thrusting it deep into her even as he brought the flogger down again.

She screamed, a mix of pleasure and pain as he brought her back to the peak once again, pulling her from it with every strike of the flogger. She was writhing now, wanting more, whimpering through the gag. She wanted to come.

He smiled, "Soon, my sweet. You can come soon."

She nodded, letting him know that's what she wanted. He slid the vibrator in and out, so slowly he knew it would make her crazy. As he was doing that, he used his free hand to unbuckle her leg restraints. She didn't seem to even notice at first, her legs staying completely splayed out before him.

Kelly

She didn't realize that he'd freed her legs until he actually moved them together, stepping out from between them. Her hands were still restrained above her head, but her legs were free.

She felt a wave of disappointment that shocked her with its intensity. Was he done? Was he going to leave her hanging? He pulled her legs together, stepping to the side and rolling her over. The rope that was tied to her hands twisted as he turned her, keeping her arms stretched tight.

Soon her stomach was resting on the bench, her breasts pressed against the surface, causing the clamps on her nipples to send sharp pains through her. She tried to lift her torso up off of the bench, but it was no use.

Josh pulled her legs apart again, snapping the cuffs just above her knees, spreading her even wider than she'd been while on her back. Her bare ass was sticking out, everything right on display. She felt herself blushing, as if this position was any worse than her last one.

His hands caressed her ass, causing both of them to moan.

"Your ass is perfect," he said, his voice husky. He squeezed her ass, his large hands nearly covering the entire side. He grabbed her flesh, squeezing, sliding his thumbs down between her legs.

He slid his finger over her asshole and she nearly came up off the table. His fingers continued their exploration, slipping into her wetness with ease.

Josh

Letting his fingers explore her depths, her body seeming to cling to his fingers as he delved deeper. Once she started moaning with the pleasure of it, he picked up the crop from beside the table, bringing the tool down hard on the soft white globes of her ass. She screamed, arching her back. He was so turned on he thought he might burst.

Pulling his fingers out of her, he undid his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor even as he brought the riding crop down on her tender skin again and again. She was back to the pain of it, her back arched, her thighs quivering before him. He thought it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

Pressing the head of his cock against the entrance of her, he held still, barely pressing the tip inside of her. He held still, waiting for her to realize what was happening. He reached under her with the vibrator, pressing it against her clit as he let his cock slide inside of her slowly, one inch at a time.

He could feel her body responding to the stimulation, clenching around his cock like she thought she could just pull him deep.

Groaning, wanting to make this last, he pressed the vibrator harder against her, smiling as he watched the muscles in her ass flex as she tried to press her body down on the toy. He sank deep inside of her, stunned to silence as he absorbed the feeling of being so deep inside of her while her body was responding so strongly to him.

He held still for a time, just taking in the pleasure of her as she writhed against him, against the restraints. The plan had been to just finish things for both of them now, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Not yet. He wanted to feel her body rock against him as he smacked her ass.

He picked up the crop again, keeping his cock buried deep, he brought the tool down on her ass. She screamed, not expecting the change, her body bucking against his. He smiled, dropping the vibrator and grabbing her ass with one hand, pressing her against the table as he brought the crop down again and again, each time causing her body to grab at his cock inside of her. Her muffled screams through the gag turning him on even more until he couldn't take it anymore.

He tossed the crop to the side, brought the vibrator back to her clit and pressed hard until her hips were rocking against it.

"Let go. Come for me NOW." He dropped everything, grabbing her hips and pulling out, just to thrust back home as her body rocked with her release. She was screaming again, all pleasure this time, her body trying to take all of him.

He plowed against her, overwhelmed by all of the sensations, crying out as his own release shook him to the core. He was so far inside of her, he felt like he was surely going to become a part of her. His body was pulsing inside of her as she lay limp on the table.

She moved and cried out, making him realize that the nipple clamps were still on. He reached under her body, pulling them off with one swift motion. The release of them almost more painful than the clamps themselves, her body once again thrust against him as she rocked from the pain flowing through her.

He held onto her hips again, holding himself still inside of her until the trembling stopped.

Sliding out of her, he quickly undid the restraints on her thighs, turning her back around and reaching up to undo the knot holding the cuffs above her head.

Her arms immediately came around his neck, surprising him. She leaned her head on his chest as if he was her savior. He undid the gag, pulling it away and dropping it to the floor. He'd take care of it later.

Not knowing what else to do, he picked her up in his arms. She melted against him and he took her to his bed. He crawled under the covers with her still clinging to him, his arms wrapped just as tightly around her. It felt right. All of it. He didn't want to let her go, and if she'd let him, he was going to keep her with him for a very very long time.

The End