The Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie on my back and Jason is between my legs, he licks my slit torturing me as it is still so sensitive from my early massive climax. I feel him enter my pussy very slowly, oh the penetration almost makes me cum on its own, so slow and sensual.

He stops and looks at me with his cock half in me "God you are sexy Susan, you make me want to cum right now!"

"Not before you fuck me really good!"

He starts slowly pulling out and sliding it back in me, driving me nuts and he knows it, I've told him in as many words I want to get a hard fucking but he is torturing me and I am loving it!

He adjusts my position and my ass is almost crushing his balls against him, I don't care at this point as his cock is even deeper. He continues with his slow fuck, his hands teasing my breasts as if to pay me back for what I did to his nipples earlier. He lifts my arms over my head and bends down and licks my armpits, fuck that felt good, then he sucks it over and over, I tense up. Did he just make me cum by stimulating my armpits? He sure did, I don't have time to even respond as he does the same to the other side, just when I didn't think I could get any more turned on.

I am moaning from this so loud now I'm sure the people in the next room must hear me but I don't care. Then Jason leans down, his hands are under my armpits and my breasts are resting against his arm, very strategically placed! He gives me a nice passionate kiss.

Without warning, I feel a hard thrust, I groan and moan, another hard thrust my pussy is in pain, but it's a good pain. More thrusting, he quickens the pace fucking me so hard, but it isn't enough for me, I wrap my legs around his and dig my heels into his legs to push him deeper, at that point realizing my stockings and shoes are still on, not nearly in their originally position but moot at this point.

The slapping sound when our skin connects is as loud as my moans, his breathing is getting louder, I am holding onto his back for fear of where I will end up if I don't. A short time later he holds deep inside me, oh so deep and then I feel his throbbing, another throb, a moan from me as I know his cum is so deep inside me, more throbs, more moans, it seems like hours he is holding inside me and shooting his cum, I don't want it to end. Eventually I feel his cock soften and it slinks out of my pussy taking with it some of the cum that was just shot into me.

He rolls off of me and I look at his cock glistening with my pussy juice and covered in his own cum that must have rebounded when it was in my pussy.

We lie there in silence, holy shit that was good, so good, great even.

I turn over to him "That was absolutely amazing Jason"

"You are so hot, you got me so aroused I couldn't help myself, was it too hard?"

"No, it was perfect!"

His phone buzzes, he gets up to check it and I get mine from my purse. Text message from Dwayne from early in the evening "Running Late", yeah no shit almost gave up waiting and went home.

I am lying on my side trying to think of a witty response when I feel Jason snuggle me from behind and says "Bad news have to go to work"

"Right away?"

"Not right away," his hand is back on my clit, I lift my leg to give him full access, he's hard again and I feel him slide his cock along my ass and slit, getting it even harder.

No more torture I think and guide his cock back into my pussy. His hand is now on my upper thigh with the thumb outstretched to contact my clit as he starts to fuck me from behind. I stimulate my own nipples again, I cum, how many is that, I've lost count, he increases his speed, I cum again, I move a hand down to my clit more or less pushing his thumb out of the way and I'm rubbing myself frantically.

He hooks my leg now and his cock is so deep, feels so good a different angle of penetration, he bites down on the back of my neck, god I loved that. I am moaning as loud as before, loving how aroused I am, "Fuck me more Jason!" The slapping sound is getting louder, I know he is getting close to cumming, "That's it keep going, I've going to cum," I don't even finish the sentence when I orgasm again!

I am coming down off the high when I feel him pin me against him, his cock even deeper which I didn't think was possible and he is cumming in me again. No way it stays in me, so much cum, so little room. Who cares, it feels so good and I don't need it anyway.

"Sorry dear, have to get going"

"You were amazing Jason, such a great fuck or 2!"

He gets up and heads to the shower. As soon as I hear the water running, I take that as my cue and pull up my stockings and get my shirt and skirt on and put my teddy in my purse and head out the door.

I am hurrying through the hotel lobby, cum pretty much streaming down my leg, my hair is all over the place and my makeup must be completely smeared at this point. I avoid eye contact with everyone, even though it is pretty obvious what I was doing last night and into this morning.

I stop as I approach the exit and see a familiar face, shit.

"What happened to you last night?" a concerned voice asks me taking a look at my appearance.

"Um, I had a bit of an adventure," was all I could think of saying.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, more than fine, it was incredible, let's go home and I will tell you all about it and what you missed out on."

12