The Picture

Story Info
We were in Hollywood and a free-lance took her picture
1.9k words
3.78
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Marty, our 3 girls and I live in San Diego, but we were in Hollywood when her picture was taken. My wife is a very strikingly beautiful woman. The free-lance that took the picture captured her all. Marty was smiling at a beautiful sun set. She was bent far forward with the shirt she was wearing was wide open the top three buttons were undone.

Her full beautiful breasts were all but completely exposed. If you did the full lights down the shirt her nipples were on display. And our shooter did so in his full lay out of my wife. Her nipples were fully on display. Marty was captured in all her beauty in every way. The forty or so shots he took of her were of every angle he could get. Her daisy dukes showed the full beauty of her thighs and the cheeks of her nearly perfect ass.

There were two shots where she stood with her foot upon the seat of the table we were seated at and the shorts she had worn were pull off to one side. His shots were perfectly taken as her vagina was displayed for us all to enjoy. The young man didn't miss a thing.

Now Marty is 34 years old and we have 3 girls. She was just 18 when we had Ellie. Who is now 16. Jessie is 2 years younger and Stanie is 18 months her junior. My wife breast fed all three girls and her breasts went from 34 b cups to full 36 c. The lay-out of my wife went viral in a week and the shooter started looking for her then. We had no idea of the lay-out and did not for nearly 3 months.

A friend of my wife's saw it in the Magazine where her lay-out was on display. Derrick and Marty spent time together in a breakup we'd had after our three girls were born. It was maybe ten years ago we had broken up for a while. I found out my wife was doing Derrick and we talked about it. They had been seeing each other for a few months. We finally split up and she moved in with him. The girls stayed with me.

I am not completely sure what all went on during the time we were separated, but I do know it was very sexual. I was her first and she was mine. But that all changed with the breakup. Derrick was her lover for nearly a year. But I also know he was not her only lover during that time. I also know that it was during that time the photo shoot was stimulated. Max Harden who took and published the lay-out of my wife that day in Hollywood has photos of Marty fully nude. I also know he had photos of my wife and Derrick fucking. And photos of Marty fucking several other men.

It was just over 4 months when Max came to our house and talked to Marty. I run a security company of my own. I have a staff of 12 who work for me. I knew the first time my wife and Derrick were together sexually. And I knew every time they saw each other after. Marty didn't tell me Max came to see her. He came back a week later. They talked for two hours. He wanted her to pose for the next shoot. He planned to publish the layout in the same magazine. She agreed to do the shoot for him. She was to be completely nude, and her name published. She was to meet him a week later.

My hope was that she'd tell me about it. But as the time got nearer, I knew she couldn't. Marty had no idea I knew all that I did, and I was sure she was trying to protect us. The meeting was at Derrick's house and Max told her he wanted her nude. My staff had the house bugged and cameras set up in every room. I put my two newest guys on the watch as they had never seen Marty full nude. My guess was they would get to watch her fuck Max after her shoot and maybe Derrick too.

It was just 8 pm when my first report came in and they reported Marty was doing the shoot and she was naked now with him. The shoot was going to show her from every angle possible. The next report came in just after nine. They were now watching as Max was fucking her. Max had not fucked my wife until now. It was very evident he was blackmailing her over something. Likely over the affair she'd had way back with Derrick. Marty had no idea that I knew most everything about her affair.

I knew she'd had a real thing for Derrick. And that he was very kinky and that she did some things for him with other men. And even though she enjoyed it lots, it was why she stopped seeing him. Had he wanted her and a more normal relationship I might have lost her to him. The next report came into me a little after 10pm. She was still naked with Max, and they were in an argument. He had called Derrick to come where they were to shoot them fucking. Derrick was on his way.

Just a few minutes later they gave me an update. Derrick was there and Max was doing a shoot. She had his cock in her mouth and Max was shooting pictures. They said they knew now why she has a thing for Derrick. But I already knew why. Marty had lost the argument and would soon lose the war. Just as soon as her old lover had his cock up inside of her.

I knew this was going to be a long night and told them to stay on it. By 8 am I knew there was trouble. She came home at 10:34 am and fed me a line of bullshit a mile deep. I had gotten a report at 10 am while Derrick was fucking her after Max had been with her again that morning. Derrick was talking to her about her being his again and he still wanted things she had refused the first time they were lovers. She hadn't said yes, but she had not said no either. He wanted her to meet him again that night to talk more about what he wanted. She finally had agreed. And yes, to let him fuck her again.

I was not sure where this was going to go but, I was sure it was going to go farther before it ended. She told me she had a dinner date with her friend Marsha and off she went. My guys were on her. She had met him for dinner at a very nice place. I soon had gotten a text that she was going to spend the night with her friend Marsha's. They had gone back to his place.

I had a report from my guys at midnight. They had been in bed for 3 hours and they said the things he wants her to do are not good. I had asked what she had said. They went quiet then. I didn't hear anything until morning. And I got a report.

It said that she had spent the night in bed with Derrick. But that Max had joined them this morning. And Max enjoyed her then too. Soon after they set up to do a shoot and five young black men joined her in the bedroom. Once the men were naked too, they began to engage in sex with Marty and Max was filming it all.

"Boss, all five men have been with your wife in all three openings without condoms. Derrick has set the moves and Max has taken video and pictures of everything. Marty has agreed to everything. They are going to market this video to a company tomorrow. Do you want us to stop it?"

"No, wrap it up and come on in."

If my wife had agreed there was very little, I could do about it. All I could do was wait and see what happened. Marty came home just afternoon.

"David, we need to talk."

"Okay what do we need to talk about?"

"You know when we had trouble, a few years ago that I was fucking Derrick?"

"Yes, I know that."

"And you know I then moved in and lived with him for nearly a year."

"Yes, we know that."

"Did you know other men fucked me then too."

"I did know that yes."

"Do you know how many fucked me?"

"No, I do not know how many. I do know he wanted you to do things you refused, and you came home."

"I did things for him and there are pictures and video of it all. You could have stopped me. Why didn't you?"

"I am not sure I can answer that."

"You knew I was seeing Derrick and you could have stopped it. Before he ever fucked me you could have stopped it."

"Yes, maybe I might have stopped it then."

"But you didn't. Did you want him to fuck me?"

"Yes, I did."

"Why David, did you want him to fuck me?"

"Marty you are such a beautiful woman and so sexy. It might be a shame for one man to be the only one to ever enjoy you."

"And was the photo shoot Max did your idea?"

"No but I let it happen, but it could have been."

"You knew Max would fuck me?"

"Yes, I knew he would."

"Why did Max need to become my lover?"

"Is he now your lover?"

"Yes, any time I do a shoot now for him I need to fuck him after."

"That is why you needed to fuck Max."

"And Derrick?"

"He makes you want to do things. And you need to until he doesn't."

"With other men?"

"Yes, with other men."

"Like the film we just made, and Max has sent to be published."

"Yes, like that film. You were magnificent in it. You and five black men who all know you as well sexually as can be."

"Are you proud of me. I gave myself to all five completely, didn't I?"

"Very proud of you Sweetheart. It must have been something you needed?"

"There will be many more you know?"

"Yes, I know what you have planned. I have seen your movie with the five black guys. It is very good."

"They are setting up several more shoots with black men."

"You are beautiful with blacks, Baby. And until you don't need to do it I cannot help you."

"So this is about me?"

"Not completely no, It is about us. You, the girls, and us."

"You want me to hang myself?"

"No Babe, I want you to save yourself. Until you get Derrick, and now Max hooks out of you I can't help you. But I will try. I will try to save you until I can't and then we will be done."

"You love me that much?"

"I love you that much."

"Derrick, you know I love him."

"I know you think you do. I know his big cock excites you. But the five blacks excited you even more."

She had a blank look on her face.

"I really had not thought about it like that. I did love the crazy sex with them. Maybe I am not in love with Derrick?"

"You love and that is very exciting."