All Comments on 'The Pied Piper Finds Love'

by Corny1974

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Delightful story!

5

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Such a lovely love story!!! Had to use a handkership after reading it ;-)

Five stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I loved it, beautiful love story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Really lovely story! 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet love story…well written and plotted, with engaging characters.

biggoomba3biggoomba3about 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome story! Thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story I hope I get to meet my Kari someday. I know that I am ugly also and stories like this helps give me a bit of confidence

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Warm and fragrant is what comes to mind. Cinnamon and oranges in front of the glowing embers of an old fire. Great story, reassuring that beauty is so much more than skin deep and that there are good people in the world who recognize it! Bravo.

arghjacarghjacabout 1 year ago

Hi, l loved the story and the characters, unfortunately your time line destroyed the narrative. You begin with getting ready to disappear the scene and nowhere within the narrative do you bring them back together. This could have happened at the park when Coral makes his explanation but you must stitch this into the narrative to keep the timeline and the story make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@arghjac I really don't agree. He says at the beginning of the story that he's on the way to break up with the love of his life. He then goes on to explain why. After talking to his friend Callum, he decides to break up with her and sets off. The reader finds themselves at the same point here as the beginning of the story, having been told why he came to that decision.

Seems obvious to me.

Perhaps you should read it again?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2 stars because Kari was a lying deceptive bitch

Bluehorse64Bluehorse649 months ago

I loved it. A very sweet, short story. Full marks.

TechumsahTechumsah6 months ago

My only disappointment is that you do not have more stories I can read. 5.

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

Okay all of you who plan on getting married, this THIS RIGHT HERE IS HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL ABOUT YOUR PARTNER TOO BE, because even the most shallow, materialistic selfish, beautiful on the outside but needs to work on the inside parts knows that eventually LOOKS FADE and then what are you Left with? 🤔🤔🤔 understand?

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I tried to dislike her, but you wrote her so well that I couldn't. So, 5 stars, for good quality writing, enjoyable story, GOOD characters (in all senses of the word) and happy end. Thank you.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 months ago

You warm the cockles of our hearts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorny1974@Corny1974
After reading lots of stories on this site, I decided to try and write one myself. Please be kind, I'm not a writer but I do enjoy a good story.