All Comments on 'The Piglet in the Trap'

by tongueflat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too much background and a revolting grovelling to money. I ´m sure you could do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it great story and characters, tho not huge fan of cuckolding. Very hot story, and nice to see a look into her head, would love to be her but nowhere near as bold or pretty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shocking. Shocking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wild, loved it.

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon 1: surely part of the older man / young woman appeal is money, no? I hate money, but that's what makes it degrading to "grovel" at it. I was worried about the background thing, but I try not to treat is as background, sorry that it didn't make it through the hoop for you. Thanks for the encouragement, anyway.

Anon 2: I am absolutely SURE you are as pretty!!!!! I am not that bold either lol, that's just the magic of fiction. Really gratified to hear you liked it even with the cuck element. You are a vision! Kiss your reflection today!!!!

Anon 3: I am as shocked as anyone!!!!!

Anon 4: Thanks for dropping by. So glad you loved it, so glad it's wild!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertongueflat@tongueflat
22 Followers
Just a girl who made this profile way too late to save her fav stories over the years lol Currently working on "Buying Bad", a story in the already-trodden micro genre of legalized slavery. There is a lot in there about my own kinks and anxieties, but filtered through and int...