All Comments on 'The Pinion Pine Tree'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 230 Comments (Page 3)
secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

I've seen names get mixed up before, but this is the first time I've witnessed them get bounced around so vigorously. Pretty impressive for a story with only 2 main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is the wife referred to as Cheryl and Janice? Rather confusing at first but suspect it's a typo. Ruins the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cheating bitch who gets away with it & using the baby to blackmail him is just “low”.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Good start, weak finish

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

How did they get into his apartment, why would he want someone he cannot trust? Why did she get DNA done if she did not sleep with the ex boyfriend? Just a few questions that are not answered

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheryl and Janice? Am I confused or does the name switch back and forth for the same person?

If she never slept with Jack .... why did she have DNA done to verify whose baby it was?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see; poorly edited (inconsistent character name), incorrect grammar throughout, plot gaps, and he takes the cheater back with way too many unanswered questions. SHE WILL CHEAT AGAIN!

detroitdave

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

If I understand the story/, she lied to him in order to spend Christmas eve with an old lover in an intimate romantic setting and never had sex with him. I just cannot believe that there is any man stupid enough to immediately accept that claim. GET REAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to like this story but can't quit thinking what SHE did that Christmas Eve. I'm all for forgiveness and love a happy ending but for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time with this one. Lukeshort hit the nail right on the head, too hard to believe she didn't have sex with him. And yes, what happens when he comes back from the sandbox. Another "dinner".....

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Storyline is problematic, she diched her husband on Christmas Eve to have dinner with an old liver, and lied about it. Even, if she did not have sexual contact with this.old lover, and that is a big if, why should he trust her and welcome her back so easily. Perhaps he caught her before she could complete the dirty deed? So yes the ending is problematic

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Great Christmas story. How can you go wrong with a Christmas baby? The bell ringing scene in front of the Vons market was a delight. It eased what could have been angry and hurtful.

It was badly underscored! 5*****

eliocecheteliocechetabout 2 years ago

Beautyful and sweet. Really a loving story. Thank you Sophist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus fuck! Is her name Cheryl or Janice? And all she has to do is ambush him a year later with his parents and son, wham bam thank you ma'am, and they get back together? She fucked her old boyfriend and her idiot husband just welcomes her back like a fucking doormat? What a terrible story

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Inconsistent names. Cheryl and Janice.

Why do DNA if she never slept with Baumgartner?

Needs a better and slower end.

4/5

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Clever. Cheryl and Janice, she has multiple personalities, right? So hubby could forgive Janice for what Cheryl has one. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't help but wonder if this

was plagiarized given the use of two names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don't appreciate the story specifically the reconciliation part. Because, women like Cheryl/Janice are not trustworthy and men like Tom are very easier to make fool, again and again.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Fair. It would have taken money she didn't have to track him down. Any welfare check would have alerted him, and the agency would be under no obligation to tell her where he was. Lastly, how did they get into his apartment? It was a 1 bedroom, and I'm sure he got it after he left home; therefore no one but him had a right to enter. Definite lawsuit against whoever let them in. Lastly, serious questions and doubt about staying married or even in a relationship with her. She may not have had sex with the guy, but she lied and was having an emotional affair. Changing the name of the wife Janice/Cheryl really hurts the story. Why the DNA test if she never cheated. I'd put credence in that grandmother's statement - to make it to 47 years takes a lot of work. She was checking out her options and looking to check out early. Give her her luggage and wave goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story had a feel of two merged narratives which would explain the consistently confused names of the wife. Regarding the story substance, the wife had the feel she was checking out her 'options' by seeing and having an emotional affair with the old flame. The author does a good job of capturing the husband's ambivalence, and parts of her explanation (and manner thereof) didn't completely ring true to him. Like that it was only an emotional affair, where her verbal slips suggest otherwise. One almost infers the husband would not have taken her back without the kid. I, as that character, would have had my own DNA testing done. And 'taking her back' is not the same as true reconciliation. She would have her work cut out for her and he would surely have persistent doubts. Sundered families end up staying together all the time given minor children, albeit the chance of further infidelity increases as intimacy often never fully recovers: i.e, the small special gestures and endearments. Mine did not.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

This is the favorite of all the Loving Wives stories I've read here on Literotica. Each scene was perfectly constructed. Just beautifully written.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Was the wife's name Cheryl or Janice?

She apologized for hurting him but, I don't remember an apology for her actions.

She says she never slept with him and that the hand holding Tom saw was them reminiscing. A man and woman having an intimate, romantic dinner on Christmas Eve, holding hands and staring at each other with loving looks in their faces .... But, she never slept with him?

Too many holes in her story and not enough explanation or detail for me to feel like her story is true or makes any sense.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

This was a very good story and worthy of a high rating, except for the giant flaw that the wife had a DNA rest conducted ro assure her that the child was his. Therefore of her name shifting back and forth was lost on me due to poor short term memory. For what it is worth, if it were my story I would submit a revision to correct the name issue and a couple of typos but I would definitely make clear that the wife had the DNA test run to assure her husband that the baby was his and she had stayed faithful. Like many others though, I don't believe that is or was the case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible, why do a DNA test if she never slept with Jack? The way she said it in the story it seemed she had doubt as to whether the kid was actually her husbands. "He is yours Tom. When he was born the blood tests confirmed a blood match and I also had a DNA test done to make sure, to be able to prove to you he is your son and . . ." Janice did not complete the sentence. She had said enough to tell me she needed to be sure who the real father was." That's not the statement of a woman who never fucked another man, that's the statement of a woman who needed to confirm that the kid was his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In a way, good story. But I am not clear as to why he had to take off like that? Stay in your town and do your work. You can send the photo out and you can divorce or not. He confession of that evening not being a one time event and her confession of wanting sex with Jack is enough to not stay together. As for the kid, get your own proof and support the child if he is yours but by all means do not stay married or take the woman back. She is bad news.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Another sweet little Femdom agitprop tale, where the cuckold opts to become a cuck. Better repeat the DNA testing every time she gets pregnant. Have you noticed that as men become ever more pussified and feminine, they start wearing beards?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

Never understood how a guy could take pics of his wife with another man then walk away. Ridiculous.

RzcanuckRzcanuck7 months ago

So she left him waiting on Xmas Eve and then he finds her on a romantic dinner with another man? But it is an RAAC because they had a child he didn't know about? Nope.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

This has been a favorite of mine that I often remember, but he takes her back far too quick.y. I don't say that as a choice, but as a necessity after a year of isolation and pain. People do make mistakes but that was more than a bump in the road.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written (ignoring the Cheryl / Janice name swaps and multiple misspellings) prose. What she did was inexcusable. But is forgivable. Yes she lied, including on Christmas Eve. But there are different level of lies. And yes she showed affection for a past lover, with the MC seeing it at just the wrong time, but going out to dinner twice with an old flame prior to that person shipping out overseas is not by itself worthy of killing a marriage. It is interesting that she confesses to bot only the one dinner, but another, and her refusal to not sleeping with Jack only because of her Catholic guilt, and not because she didn't want to. But without communication, the MC could not know any of that. I assume when he left and moved out that he got another number. Little perplexed that she didn't get back within the hour he was packing. But he may have drove like a bat out of hell and she may have had to go slow due to her emotions. Wasn't clear. Still prose was excellent. I am fine with the reconciliation. Wasn't a RAAC as they both suffered a tear apart, her giving birth to their baby, without which it sounds like she might have done something terrible to herself (Catholic guilt cuts both ways). That being said the reconciliation was too rapid at the end. Maybe make the ending that he is willing to go to counseling and try but it will take time. Then add an epilogue. It is too quick as if the author just wanted it to end. Sad because we the prose was excellent and the characters well detailed. Good stuff. 5 stars for the emotional intensity and the imagery of Christmas and winter. That being said, I personally could never see that scene and just take photos and walk away. But to each their own.

Donovan7777Donovan77776 days ago

Ok, so a couple of things. The lying, not only on Christmas Eve but also about the 2 or 3 other dinners. Then, not sleeping with the guy for all the wrong reasons. Then the blood test. Why would she bother if she didn’t sleep with the guy? So that’s suspect. Then, if she really didn’t sleep with the guy, she waits quite a while before she actually says that. Under normal circumstances I would have thought that those would have been the first words out of her mouth!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous