The Pink Cat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith and I scanned the room, equally lost in thought.

"I'm thinking the bondage frame," my Mistress finally said.

I considered her idea and nodded in agreeance. "No way he'll be comfortable, that's for certain."

Lilith laughed, her voice beautiful and harsh all at once. With a snap of her fingers, Adam Shipman appeared before us, naked and strapped in the least comfortable position possible on the metal framework.

"Hang out here, Adam," Lilith said harshly. "We'll come around for you eventually. Come with me, daughter. We must speak."

Obediently, I followed Lilith back into Adam's masculine office.

"This won't do," muttered Lilith. Another snap and magic moved around me, beautiful and oh so powerful.

In a blur of magic and motion, the office transformed into a warm, comfortable space. Gone were the overstuffed chairs, replaced with inviting couches and lounges. The shag carpet evaporated and was replaced with a warm, wooden floor accented with a tasteful throw rug.

"Nice," I commented.

Lilith waved me towards the larger of the open couches as she crossed the room to the bar cart. Holding up the Ketel One, she made a pair of martinis before returning and sitting directly beside me. The scent of her body made me dizzy and I struggled not to reach out and touch my Mistress.

"Tell me, precious little Eisheth, do you enjoy working for Shehazau?"

Danger zone. I would have to answer my Mistress extremely carefully.

"He is my master," I finally said. "I am loyal, although I sometimes am too sarcastic for my own good."

Lilith chuckled.

"You're no fool, Eisheth. You know I've given you a powerful gift," Lilith sipped her martini. "No doubt, you'd like to know why."

I considered how to answer that. "I presumed you wanted to ensure that I'd succeed at my task."

Lilith waved her hand, annoyance crossing her gorgeous features.

"Little succubus, you would succeed with or without my gift. You piss me off greatly," Lilith said accusingly. "However, you have great potential. It is the only reason you are still alive, you know?"

I opened my mouth to reply, then thought better of it.

Lilith reached out, stroking her long fingers across my jawline. I moaned and arched my back, trying to get closer to my Mistress. She moved closer, so close her lips nearly touched mine.

"You want me, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I panted.

Lilith flicked her tongue across my lips, and I pounced, covering her mouth with mine and driving my tongue into her mouth. I sampled her, drinking in her sweet nectar as I slid my hands along her body.

Fuck, I needed more.

Lilith chuckled as she allowed me to explore her body. My tongue trailed down her neck even as my hand worked feverishly to free her breasts from the confines of her dress. I sucked in a nipple, alternating between biting and sucking the sensitive fleshy nub. Every groan Lilith made was a reward for my needy body.

As if possessed, I pushed my Mistress back on the couch and tore at her clothing. Before I could stop myself, the fallen angel was naked before me. With a whorish moan, I fell and worshiped every inch of Lilith's skin with my tongue and mouth. I paused only when my licks and kisses reached the valley of her thighs, and even then, only long enough to ask permission to continue.

"Taste me, precious. Taste your Mistress."

Lilith's head fell back, and she moaned as my tongue reached her soaking, throbbing lips. Her wet sex tasted sweet and tart, an addictive mix that drove me insane with need. I slid my tongue inside Lilith's scorching folds, satisfied when I felt her hips gyrating. Sliding my fingers inside her hot sex, I moved upwards and attacked her rock-hard clitoris with my tongue. Drunk with lust, I sucked Lilith's clit into my mouth and ignored her pleas for mercy as she climaxed again and again.

"Enough!"

An invisible force separated me from my Mistress, pinning me down to the couch with my limbs out to the sides and my own sex perilously exposed.

"Lusty little thing, aren't you?" panted Lilith. "I don't allow many such intimacy, appreciate the gift, little Eisheth."

I groaned as Lilith ran her hot fingers along my body. Sparks of electricity shot through me with every touch, mixing just the right amount of pain with pleasure as my Mistress explored my body.

Her tongue followed.

I shrieked with lust and need as Lilith licked and nipped and teased me.

My hips bucked upwards as her heated breath tickled my sex.

"Please," I screamed. "Please lick me!"

Lilith chuckled, moving back up my body. Her lips pressed against my ear.

"Your loyal followers are coming, precious little Eisheth, so I'll be brief. Shehazau's time is coming to an end. Choose your loyalty carefully, succubus, and you'll be rewarded."

"Yes, Mistress," I panted.

Her tongue worked along my skin as I writhed and panted and moaned. Lilith moved quickly, no doubt to keep me from enjoying myself too much before someone interrupted us. I gasped as she firmly bit my clitoris. Squealed as she slid her fingers inside me and began sucking my clit in earnest. I could feel her sexual magic pulsing through my body, driving me hard to orgasm again and again.

The door opened as I started begging my Mistress to stop.

She didn't.

Someone gasped as Lilith drive me to another, almost painful orgasm. And another.

She stopped.

My mistress stood up, drawing herself to her full, impressive height. I watched as she looked over the humans that I'd chosen to aid me.

"They'll do, Eisheth," she said plainly. "Do not betray my faithful's trust, humans. Loyalty will be rewarded greatly. Disloyalty. Well, let's just say that I enjoy dispensing torture just as much as pleasure."

Rollo's voice rang out. "We are loyal, Mistress."

Lilith pressed her lips against my ear as her restraints evaporated, freeing my limbs.

"No matter what, remain true to your mistress, my precious Eisheth. And do not fall in love with that human, child. He will be your undoing if you aren't careful," she whispered. "I have great plans for you, Eisheth. We shall talk more."

And then she was gone.

I groaned and rolled to my side, partially to hide my embarrassment. Rollo appeared at my side with a blanket that he used to cover my body. Tank appeared in my view, pants tented with the hints of desire and a furious look on his face.

"Who the fuck was that?" asked Rose.

"That was my big boss," I said after a moment. I wrapped the blanket around me and sat up, taking a bottle of water that someone offered me. "Obviously we need to keep her happy."

Amber whistled softly. "Fuck, working for you is going to be awesome!"

12