The Pink Palace Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara's mouth captured much of Steven's hot and salty cum as she swallowed quickly in an valiant attempt to keep up with the flow, but some escaped and dribbled down her chin. She wiped this off with the back of her hand and then presented the sperm to Steven's mouth expecting him to lick it off. He had never tasted his own spunk before, but he did so that day and was surprised that the taste was really quite pleasant, and the process erotic.

He was treated to a second helping. Zara clamped her lips on his and thrust her spunky tongue in as far as she could. Then she took back ownership and blew more jism from her mouth into his. Steven was not at all sure that he had signed up for that. That was perhaps a little too far.

"My turn now," whispered Zara wriggling back with both hands under her skirt. She pulled down and off what appeared to be a form of lightweight corset, and then quickly arranged herself so that Steven's head faced her groin. One hand on either side of her short skirt she pulled upwards exposing a rampant penis almost touching Steven's liips. Not as large as his, but fat and angry, it was more than enough to offer some serious pleasure. For the second time that day, for the second time in his life, Steven had become a eligible cocksucker.

There was something about a hard cock covered in soft skin, the most intimate part of another man's anatomy, that makes cocksucking very special indeed. Unbeknown to Steven at the time, he was experiencing the first faltering steps that w likely ould lead to an addiction he would never be entirely free of. What was needed for him to break free from the engulfing clutches of the Pink Palace Hotel, was not to kiss then suck the purple helmet..

Unsurprisingly, Steven bobbed his head on Zara's cock, sucked it with his mouth and tongue keeping his teeth out of play. He was sucking a male prick, but in his head Steven still maintained the image of the sexy girl at the restaurant table. His nostrils added to the confusion, seducing him with the aroma of expensive perfume mixed with the fresh smell of sexual exertion. At that moment it did not matter a jot whether Zara was a man or a girl.

When the streams of hot spunk eventually arrived Steven had more mixed emotions. He was pleased to have achieved his objective successfully, judging by Zara's moans, and the sexual thrill he felt when slurping the streams of her spunk. He swallowed greedily, momentarily blind to what he was doing. But then, passions spent, the real world, the world he had left hardly the day before, started nagging at him. Not to the extent, however, of stopping licking the underside of Zara's balls in the search for any stray semen..

The two bodies did stay like that, as if in aspic, for long minutes, until their breathing returned to near normal and their heartbeats regularised. It was Zara who broke the triste. "Room 204 on the landing below. You can kip in there for the rest of the night."

"And tomorrow?" Steven enquired.

"Let tomorrow take care of itself. faggot."

To be continued.

12