The Pink Thong Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Humiliated sub buys lingerie & displays himself for a Domme.
1.4k words
4.29
22.4k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Task

Before today's session you have a task to do. You must go to a highstreet lingerie shop, no shopping online, and pick out a thong that you want to wear for me. Something that shows off that edible ass and makes your cock look all pretty when it's hard and trapped. I have no instructions on what you choose, actually I'm most interested to see what you decide on, but I am going to ask you to explain your choice. It shouldn't need saying, but 'It was the first one I saw' is not a good enough reason. There's no rush for you to get in and out. Take your time and choose something that feels right.

When you're done in the shop, you're instructed to find the nearest set of toilets and change into your purchase. Don't wait until you get home. I want you constantly reminded that you're dressed for me. Wondering if I'll like your choice. Feeling the fabric brush against you as you move. Questioning if anyone else can see it where your jeans have dipped slightly. But most of all, I want you thinking about me and how I will react to your choice.

By the time you reach my door, I can see that you are ready. You've been waiting and now all the energy and tension that's been building up throughout the morning is ready to burst out of you. Time to redirect that attention elsewhere! I let you in and sit down. You follow and await your first instructions. I pause, giving you time to relax and begin that transition - giving me control and only worrying about what I ask you to do. I direct you to remove your shoes, socks and shirt and come and sit at my feet, resting your head on my thigh as I stroke your hair.

Now I start to probe. How was your morning shopping? Do you think anyone in the shop thought you were looking for clothing for you? Why did you choose what you chose? How was it wearing it whilst the rest of the world went about their normal day? I watch you throughout judging your reaction. You like a little humiliation and definitely the risk of being outed. I know which bits bothered you most from the tinge of pink that reaches your cheeks as you blush and how you nuzzle my thigh a little more trying to hide within it. I also notice you trying to readjust your trousers. Blushing and hard looks good on you.

You've had your time to transition and relax. Now I want to see what I've been waiting for. You stand in front of me, arms behind you and eyes straight forward as I run my hands up and down your chest - circling your nipples as I pass them. You know I love looking at you. Treating you as if you're here solely for my viewing pleasure. As I stand behind you, I let my breasts spill out of my outfit to run them along your back as I nibble along from your neck to your shoulders. You take a small intake of breath as you feel the skin contact and I return them to my outfit before I return to your field of vision. Time for your performance.

I sit back in my chair and tell you to remove your jeans. You know not to rush, I enjoy the show and you like the heat you see in my eyes as you start to move your hips. First you undo each button of your fly, giving me a peek at your pink knickers you described to me earlier. Now you turn around, sticking your ass out as you lower the back of your jeans flashing me my first hint of ass cheek before pulling them back up to reveal the other cheek. All the while you're rolling your hips, knowing that I am imaging those hip rolls in a much more compromising position. You push your jeans down and take a moment for me to see your erection straining against the pink lace of the thong you chose. I make you look at it and acknowledge what you see...your big, hard cock dressed up all pretty in pink. It looks like it wants some attention.

You make a move to continue removing your jeans and I stop you. I have a better idea. You stop immediately, but the look in your eye is confused and maybe a little worried - am I displeased? I tell you to walk to the bed, no I did not tell you to pull your jeans up, and bend over it with your arms braced on the bed and your ass sticking out, your jeans still around your ankles and your legs spread as wide as they will go. You make such a slutty picture I have to take a photo. Jeans around your ankles, ass in the air, with your cheeks being split with a slither of pink lace and your cock and balls trying desperately to escape the thong's confines. That's a view I want to keep. And won't it make a delicious image to share when you're between meetings at work next week?

Staring at you has made me horny, so I put you to use. I hop up onto the bed and scoot forwards until my thighs are just beneath where your head is. No, you're not getting to eat my pussy - greedy! I want you to use your mouth to tease me. Kisses, licks, nibbles, get me horny enough and maybe I'll want more. I point to where you can give me attention, starting with my inner thigh, not my pussy. I do seem to have forgotten to wear any knickers and watching your show did make me wet, but of course you are focussed on the task at hand. I continue to point, just above my light dusting of pubic hair and back towards my other thigh.

I love the feel of your mouth on my body. You manage to convey both the delicate tease whilst also letting me feel how ravenous it makes you to please me in this way. Before you reach my next thigh I roll over, presenting you with my ass. Again I direct you, from one thigh, up and over my ass to the other. Now I am most definitely dripping and my clit is throbbing for some attention. I reach down and grab your cock, stroking it a few times through the thong and feeling the sizeable wet patch there. Looks like I'm not the only one who enjoyed our little exploration.

I slide further beneath you so that our heads are almost level. I want to feel your hard cock teasing my clit, gliding through my wetness and grinding against me. No, you're not getting to remove the thong, I want to be able to see it as your ass bobs up and down as you maneuver your cock how I like it. I look you in the eyes and tell you to kiss me, pressing your body against me as you try to bring me pleasure without penetration. You feel so good against my body.

I am not the only one enjoying the sensation of your cock grinding against mine, between kisses you keep murmuring your appreciation at being allowed to feel your Mistress in this way and your grinding is getting more urgent. Now it's time to stop. We can't have you getting too excited and cumming in those pretty knickers so soon, can we?

You bring yourself up enough for me to scoot out from under you, burying your head in the duvet whilst you get your breathing back under control. I run my fingers through my now drenched pussy, you did good. I tell you to look up and feed you my fingers, letting you taste the success of your efforts and you suck them clean hungrily. Good boys get rewards.

I move out of the way so you can lie on your back on the bed now as I pet your delicate cock a little. It's still all wrapped up in pink and twitching under my attention. I smile as I look at you and instruct you to raise your arms up. It's time for the restraints...