All Comments on 'The Pirate Captain'

by SedonaSteele

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal12312 months ago

I hope you write chapter where Lexie get dumped by prirate and regret her action later.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

About as realistic as enjoying a hot poker shoved up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Both of your stories suffer from 'purple prose' disease.

Jake047Jake04712 months ago

Make Darren a sissy for pirates where he takes revenge by being more appealing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

At some point the husband is released. Hopefully, he waits for his chance, kills the pirates and chunks his bride to the sharks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A better ending: Once the pirates were done with Lexie they turned their gaze to Darren. "No please" Darren screamed as they descended upon him and made him a quivering gay bitch to their lust. They kept him on board for about a month using him every night in every sordid way the could imagine. Lexie became the captain's private whore for the next month as well. Once it was clear to the marauders both of their captives were stricken with several diseases received from the crew, they tossed them overboard in the middle of the Caribbean and went in search of their next victims.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll12 months ago

Far too flowery prose for me. It makes it rather difficult to read so I ended up skipping much of the story. It's like you're trying to emulate Dickens but with some sex thrown in. However, if writing in this manner brings you enjoyment then who am I to suggest you change? The downside though, is that few will enjoy your style and you won't achieve high ratings. I hate giving low scores but would rate this some between 2* and 3*. I chose 3 to reflect the effort you put in, .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous