All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 14'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

The first part of this chapter made me laugh aloud, the idea of the Sailor sending "gifts" to the Captain. You always manage to mix some mirth into your writing. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
10 stars !

Thank you yay new chapter wonderful way to make my morning better. As usual your story rocks!! Can hardly wait for the next chapter love love love this story. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great work, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your awesome work.

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 7 years ago
New answers, new questions!

I read and re-read your story as I would for a crime novel, trying to put clues together... But your imagination is always ahead of my guesses! Now, I wonder who exactly the Sailor just put on his "avenge list" when he learned of the Captain's past.

I hope the Captain will understand that the violence he suffered has nothing to do with the "games" he and the Sailor play. They love, trust, respect each other, they take care of each other's feelings and needs. They are powerful men, making love *powerfully*... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
oh the joy in the wind

hungry to read, I skimmed over the first time. And then, treaded softly, drinking in the words. To burn the ship? of course, in view of another commander possessing her.....not possible. Did pirates of old do that? something to research....

The characters get richer and fuller and deeper. The witch awaits in the East, and that should be surprising to some.

So enjoying your story-telling mechanism. You make the mind and the heart twist while searching, sifting through each phrase......

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezover 6 years ago
One of the best!!

I've been reading on lit for prob 10+ years. I have discovered a lot of authors I really enjoy as well as many I do not. However, with this story, you have definitely skyrocketed to my favorite author. This story is so very well written. The characters and all of their back stories. Its kept me guessing the entire time. Im5still not 100% sure exactly who Sailor is, but Inlove him all the same. If you haven't already tried then my friend you need tonget yourself published. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful imagination and extrodinary talent with us. I wait anxiously for the next intallment of this wonderful story. Please don't stop writing.

With much admiration and affection,

BigBlueyez

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are so gifted, but you know that. In the first installment of this story I was stunned by the beautiful intensity you brought to your character's desire, and then i was worried because I read comments offering advice and I was afraid you'd take it when, no offense to anyone, you are so much more. Really, what you have can't be taught.

Aside from the keen blade of the writing itself, I love that your primary characters are strong adults. There are so many writers here that throw out a meaningless line saying the character is over 18 and then write the character as a child. And it becomes a story about an adult abusing a child. You, on the other hand... you write about the willing submission of the strongest men. So beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i cant make out who smeg is

smeg occupies one body but is many people. Hes now returnd like Ichor or more like the Russian and sailor a supernatural?, I don't want the answer because its the richness of characters you have here but it does perplex me to understand his background and placement in this cast of players

canndcanndover 6 years ago

I got exited when he did he'd explain it all but then they were done with the convo at the next paragraph. You like to keep things ephemeral. Ugh. Excited to see sybil again. I assume it's her mom they are going to. And did the capt confirm our Denny being the lieutenant to the king? Can u explain fully the nameless thing? What are the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally!!!

How can I describe the leap and shout of joy I made when I saw that TPK had finally arrived in the Hall of Fame. Well, to be truthful, I mean finally arrived on the first page of the Hall of Fame, for I do not know if it was on subsequent pages before now. This is the best story on Lit and I had begun to wonder, based on the very high ratings of all the chapters, what was going on with the Hall of Fame listings for none of the chapters to have made it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am in love with this story

I love all of this

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

You've got me a fair bit confused about the ghosted ships and such - and this is not a complaint! Intrigued is a better word. And enraptured with the sex. I love how slow and detailed you go. Grateful that both men are careful about the hitting part. And all the edging is so explosive!

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

This is offing favourite novel on this sight. I’ve been to busy inhaling the chapters to comment but I just felt like I had to say it. @nakamook your writing skills are impeccable. They way in which you naturally introduce new characters with and ease that doesn’t feel like some is intruding into the Main characters’ story. The characters emotional growth is presented so well. Their interaction are entertaining and I can’t wait to see more.

Another love of story -other that the writing style- Is the characters’ maturity. Many stories on this sight have adults that moody preteens. I love that Ghost and the Captain talk about things and don’t bottle up their insecurities. Their communication just makes the book all the more heartwarming.

But like DAMN I need a Captain and a Ghost, they’re hot as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES