All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 17'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

....Holy cow. You don’t disappoint. This tale gets more delicious and better with each chapter. Your words weave a spell. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus christ!

You sure know how to write a story! I can't step away from this series even if i wanted to, its breathtaking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay...

I get that he's upset, but that little girl is fucking irritating. It needed to be said.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago
Couldn't stop him, eh?

So why can the Sailor kill him now? Because Dreyfus killed him first? I'm with the Captain on this one -- totally disgusted. I look forward to reading how you get them past this. Because I assume the first thing Dreyfus will say is along the lines of, "you've got my sloppy seconds that I used up years ago."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

Damn! I hope we don't have to wait a month for the next chapter! So so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Help

Why aren’t you a published author yet?! This is so good!! I started it for the sex and have been obsessed ever since the story is great the writing is probably the best I’ve ever read, in anything. Like, holy shit! My heart started racing oh my god. I can’t wait for the next chapter, I’ll be watching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

secrets, truths, gosh it all came out here. I can understand how the captain feels, likes he's been on the edge of this all the time, knowing what sailor is capable of but not fully understanding just who he is. wonder too if the captain is heartbroken because he may have loved dreyfuss or forced to love him and that he's been tricked into the same with sailor.

And, that sailor whilst the king was either oblivious of dreyfuss' evil or permissive of it. that's what captain's angry about

I await your next chapter..........................sp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

This story is so beautifully written. I love that you've managed to write a cliffhanger that doesn't stress me out - Sybil told me it will be okay, eventually, and I believe her. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update soon pliz

You left me hanging mbaya(bad). Please don't wait too long to update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best

Save for the Bible, yours is the best writing I have ever read. In anything.

neonblueneonblueover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Beautiful chapter, eagerly awaiting the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enough never enough

this one will take some sorting out. so take your time, write when you want to. we'll be here.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

I never want this story to end!! You are such a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The emotion in this chapter. Just, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hooked to this series - feels like I haven't slept in days, just staying up for hours devouring each chapter

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

I read this chapter when I was also feeling the pain of passing "into the cracks deep within my being" and found it so healing and helpful. You take us into such dark places in a way that just says "it is so." It is what it is. And I find it gives me courage, and I am inspired by your characters' courage, to take on the world and its visible and invisible mysteries as they are. As I am. Flawed and passionate. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES