All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 19'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best story on this site! I cannot adequately express how much I enjoy reading your work. Thank you for sharing. You are a treasure.

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you, Nakamook! I couldn't stand anymore this long fight between Ghost and Captain! Any problems ahead, they will get through it, but please, keep them together! They need each other!

I'm glad that many secrets come to light, gradually. The line between hiding the truth and being downright dishonest is very uncomfortable...

I wish Val to find Love too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

Speechless. After every chapter, speechless. I have no words for the things you make me feel. I cry when they cry; I smile when they smile. You have written a love so large it encompasses even your readers. When the first chapter came out, it was all I could do to hope for a second, and then a third, and I want to thank you a thousand times over for letting me be here, now, at nineteen. Whenever the story ends, I'll understand, and even then I'll return to it, and to whatever else you write, for you are the wonderful person behind the pirates I love so much. What else can I say? Thank you for existing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic work

This is one of the best stories in several years of reading Lit. I love the phrasing and imagery. The story deserves a much wider audience than may usually read the 'gay male' category. (I'm female and heterosexual). I think it should be in the novels section so more people can find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, sir, this is torture...

Nakamook, you're making me nervous...where is chapter 20? You can't quit on me now! I can't even explain to you how much I love this story. You've created an incredible world, and I have happily escaped to it many times. I am so in love with the Captain and Sailor. I've laughed and cried and held my breath in tense moments and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning, telling myself I'll go to sleep after "just one more chapter, just one just one."

I don't know if my message matters, because so many others have written the same, but in case you need to hear it, you're incredibly gifted. The plot is great, the humor, the suspense, the sex...but more than any of that, you have created two characters whose tragic pasts and hidden vulnerabilities somehow make them stronger, and you've created a love between them that takes my breath away.

I hope you're OK and that this cold, gray midwinter is not dragging you down. I wish for you the same types of things you wish for your readers: someone to share a blanket with, a hand to hold, a shoulder to lean on. And I hope that if you're alone like me, you're able to find comfort in your beautiful story, as I have done. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping for an ending

I think this is the longest you've gone without posting. Makes me a little nervous. There are so many amazing stories on this site that have gone unfinished and it makes me sad. I really like this one, I hope you are ok and will come back to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good

Easily the best story on Lit. And I don't usually like other-worldly adventures, or even a hint of BDSM. Sneg are so hilarious! Thank you for this.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Aaaah, thank you for the relief after all that pain, during all the ongoing pain. Those lovely cocks, and lips, and cum like a healing unguent in the middle of burning disaster.

I also like that your narrator is a bit of a drama queen "the Captain forsake this routine and left me to drown" - I can relate to such a big response to having somebody change their breakfast routine....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES