All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 23'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 5 years ago
Sooo happy...

Sooo happy for *you*, Nakamook! Happy that whatever storms kept you from this ship are calming down enough to let you come back!

Well, happy to have news from those lovebirds too...😉

dendiadendiaalmost 5 years ago
You're baaaaaaaack

Amazing writing as usual!

angelchanangelchanalmost 5 years ago

I'm glad you're back. This story is what i needed and missed. Great chapter. Please don't make us wait for a century for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back NAKAMOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh soooo glad your back! I literally squealed like a 5 year old when I saw your name at the top of the new stories list... so glad you’ve come back you definitely haven’t lost a thing in the last year! Xoxo <3 you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your hard work on this story! I’ve been following since day 1 and I was so happy when I saw there was an update! Glad you’re doing well, can’t wait to see what is in store for our two lovebirds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back

I hope that you are doing well. Take some of the well wishes you give to us for yourself. You deserve them.

AgirlcalledBobAgirlcalledBobalmost 5 years ago

It's wondrous to have you back :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THANK YOU!

Please keep on writing! LOVE it ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful to have you back

Thank you, as always, for your elegant, evocative, intriguing and sexy writing!

DahtjeDahtjealmost 5 years ago
Amazing

I am a BIG fan of your stories. I just found them and read everything in like 3 days.

Keep writing, you are really good!!

DahtjeDahtjealmost 5 years ago
Love

I keep looking back to your profile if you posted anything again. I absolutely love your stories. Just... Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We missed you!!!!

So happy to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I’m so very glad that you’re back and writing again. I understand that you have no obligation, and for that reason it’s so much more impressive that you take the time to craft such a beautiful narrative. I simply cannot wait for what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks!

You're an amazing writer. And this story.....absolute magic. Love it! Would love to read more from you.

Thank you.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I love the love story between Thron and the Russian. It is so sweet and also a relief after the even higher passion we have travelled through for many moons. And you do so well at capturing erotic touch after long ordeals and separations. It is like losing one's virginity all over again, except being an adult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
265 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES