The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frame a second picture. This one shows Paige's lips flush against his pubes, her long deep-honey curls hiding most of her face except for her lips, the tip of her nose, and a slice of cheek. It also shows Ciara's lips at the top of his sack, his balls invisible inside her gaping mouth. And it shows the tip of Paige's tongue teasing the top of his sack along the line of Ciara's lips. But it doesn't show much of Ciara either. Paige's curls hang down onto her face, covering the sides of it. And from the nose back, Tate's thigh and bottom are blocking the sightline.

I frame one more picture. This one showing Ciara's mouth with about half of his cock into it. Her light red hair flows down, but not enough to block her face. So I shift my aim a little, taking the picture from slightly behind her the line of her head. It lets only the side of Ciara's cheek, her lips, chin, and the tip of her nose show. I take it from the opposite side, across from Paige. That way Paige's lips wrapped around his cock from the side can be clearly seen. So can her nose. But her curly long hair covers her eyes and forehead.

I return the camera to Summer. She smirks as wide as ever when she sees the pictures she has. Somehow I suspect they'll come at a steep price for Tate. She'll get something from him for forwarding them to him. And he'll get irrefutable proof of just what a skilled and overly slutty treat he got. Enough evidence to show that the whores giving it are slender and cute, but not enough to identify either of them.

Despite this being his second time, Tate doesn't last as long. Usually, guys go longer their second time. But Tate barely makes the five-minute mark. And when he cums, his grunt is so loud that it's almost a scream. Paige wins. But to me that was foregone. I knew she would put all of her skill into it, and she has more skill than Ciara. When it comes to cocks, slutty always seems to prevail.

As soon as Tate cries out and his hips start thrusting as he cums, Paige stops her stroke. But only to reverse it and very quickly take all of his cock back into her throat. With his cock snuggled tightly in her throat, Paige starts strokes that are as fast as she can make them. Strokes that are short, no more than an inch long, that keep the head of his cock inside the tightness of her throat. She holds it there, unable to breathe, as she works the cock with those strokes.

And those strokes get Tate squealing very loud grunts and thrusting hard. They also get him to cum rather fully. When he's done, Paige releases his cock, sucking all of his cum off of it. She licks her lips and thanks him for "treating this skanky whore to the most delicious cum." She even bats her eyes at him as she says it.

I stand up as I lean forward. As Paige is fixing Tate's pants for him, tucking his cock back in, I grab hold of Ciara's hair. I yank it as hard as I can, roughly spinning Ciara around. Then another hard, yank drags Ciara back on her knees. I drop back into my seat, keeping hold of Ciara's hair. I jerk on the hair, using it to throw her body across my knees.

I hold my hand out, and Sophie puts the ends of a doubled-over wide leather belt in it. Then I snap the belt, putting almost all of my power into it. It cracks like lightning as it lands across the center of both of her taut, rounded globes. It sears a bright red stripe across those cheeks.

Ciara screams a loud "OW!" and clenches her teeth hard. Her body tenses up instantly, making it jump slightly over my legs. Her hips snap against my thigh, reflexes trying to move her bottom away from the painful stroke and my thigh giving her butt nowhere to go. Her feet, which were lying on the floor, squirm and kick energetically, rattling their chain loudly.

After a long moment, Ciara calms slightly, the tenseness flowing from her body slowly. She pants a few squealing "Oh, OW!s" as her bottom wiggles a few more times.

"I warned you not to lose, bimbo! Five strokes of this belt ought to remind you that captured slaves need to be the sluttiest of whores! How else are you going to earn your new owner some money? You weren't slutty enough!" I scornfully sentence her, telling her the price of losing.

The stroke was hard. It was a painful punishment, not a little playful swat. And Ciara is showing the pain of it. It has the others, especially those who haven't seen one of my shows before, looking on very uncertainly. As if thinking that I've gone too far.

"One stroke, my Captain," Ciara counts off the stroke, "I'm sorry for being such a worthless trollop, my Captain. May I please have another stroke even hard, Ma'am? Please, my Captain, I need to learn to behave and be a good whore for you. Please give me a much harder stroke this time, Ma'am." Her voice is soft and shamed, but also with a touch of sweetness in it.

Ciara's plea for another stroke does it for the others. It convinces them that she's not objecting to this, despite it obviously hurting her.

I give her another stroke, turning the power up just enough for Ciara to feel the difference. The second one brings tears to her eyes.

Five strokes leave her bottom glowing a deep red, but just short of being bruised. The redness will fade, maybe by morning, definitely before tomorrow night. They also leave Ciara sobbing hard, tears running down her cheeks as I throw her off my lap and she thanks me for "teaching her a good lesson and not allowing her to get away with trying to act like a lady instead of filthy whore." The hard whipping, she assures me, reminded her that she no longer a lady, a captain. That now she's just a prisoner captured by me and made into a disgusting whore.

I lightly slap her on the side of her soft breast. "Then what are you waiting for, whore, fetch your owner a cup of amaretto coffee."

Ciara, now told that she's to stay on her knees unless told to get up, scurries off on her knees to the kitchen.

Part III: Sold!

Ciara's night consists of six hours crammed into one of my kennels. It's built for a larger dog, but with Ciara's height, it has her snugly stuffed into it, limiting her movement just as effectively as the chains I leave on her do. And I mean exactly six hours. I time it to the minute. She doesn't get any supper. Nor does she get a shower to wash herself after being used as a whore for the evening. I don't even allow her to brush her teeth. She shouldn't mind the taste of cum in her mouth. I've heard whores love that taste.

In the morning she doesn't get any "privileges" either. She gets exactly two minutes to use the toilet, under close supervision, and then I have Sophie to put her to work. I watch her while Sophie and Paige use the shower. And Paige gets her usual five minutes to masturbate with supervision.

But I don't want Ciara to starve. She gets what pirates traditionally gave their captive slaves to eat. A nice big bowl of steaming hot gruel. I couldn't find a traditional recipe, apparently, pirates weren't good about publishing recipe books. So I improvised one. Oatmeal base with the leftover table scraps from supper shredded and mixed in. It looked disgusting. And I didn't unchain her hands to allow her to eat it. I just stood over her snapping for her to hurry up and eat her breakfast. Judging by her wrinkled nose and slightly green pallor, it tasted as good as it looked. Perfect. I also made her eat on the floor, not at the table.

After breakfast, I had Sophie "work the slave." And Sophie excelled at it. She stood over Ciara constantly, not even allowing her to pause long enough to wipe the sweat from her brow. She used a crop to push her to work faster and harder. I got all kinds of extra chores done around the house. It's been weeks since I got the drain of my dishwasher scrubbed out with a toothbrush. And it needed it, gunk tends to accumulate there!

By three o'clock, Ciara is looking like a complete mess. She's hot and sweaty, and rather tired, from being worked hard all day. But I wanted to remind her that she was a captured sailor, now relegated to the role of a slave. And slaves, back then, worked long and hard. It's what her fate would have been five hundred years ago was she taken by a real pirate. It's what her fate is now.

The sale is tonight. I am actually going to "sell" Ciara off. I know that putting her up on the auction block will arouse her more than it humiliates her, and that's saying something. It's only the second time I've held an auction. I don't usually give others control of my slaves. But I know Ciara will love it. The uncertainty of being used, of being at the mercy, of an absolute stranger with no known safety net. Not even me around to ensure she's not abused.

I've summoned two more toys for the auction. It wouldn't be much of an auction with only one piece of merchandise for sale. I haven't told the others anything, not the slightest hint of what's in store for them. Only to be here. But I know my toys. And the two I've summoned are two who get very aroused by being "whored." They'll love this, too.

It gives Ciara a few, too-short minutes of rest as the other two arrive. One at three and the second at ten past.

The first to arrive is Nicole. She's a 38-year-old woman who has been my toys for about a year now, maybe a little longer. Sophie greets her at the door while I stand in the playroom, keeping watch over Ciara. It only takes a couple of minutes for Sophie to get Nicole stripped to full nakedness. Sophie then takes Nicole by the hand, leading her back to me in the playroom. She brings Nicole's things in her other hand, putting them in one of the drawers of a file cabinet and then locking the drawer. Only I have the key to open that drawer, so Nicole won't be getting any clothes until I deign to return hers.

I have Ciara standing up properly. Straight, her shackled feet close together and her hands in front of her stomach. They can't go behind her, not with heavy cuffs still on her arms. But it does force her to hold her hands up, supporting the weight of the irons as well. Her tired arms.

I have Nicole stand close beside Ciara. Unbound, Nicole can stand with her hands behind her. And she does. I have her stand with her shoulder and a good part of her upper arms flush against Ciara's. It leaves only about an inch or two between their hips and legs.

The next one to arrive is Penelope, a young girl who will turn 19 next month. It doesn't take Sophie long to her stripped either. When Sophie brings her back and locks her things away in the next drawer of the file cabinet, I have Penny stand just as close at Ciara's other side. It gives me a tight, snug line of three subs.

None of them are especially comfortable being so snug against another naked woman, especially one she's never seen before. Not even the very reluctant and very fully, bisexual Nicole. None of these three have ever been together before. Sometimes I play with more than one toy at once, but not that often. All of them know that I have other toys. Nicole has yet to meet any of them, though. And Penny's only seen two of them. And that counts her mom, which is how I found Penny. A punishment for Penny interrupting a session with her mom did so much for Penny that I owned her after that. It cost Penny the boy she was dating, but who cares? I certainly don't. And Penny hasn't complained! Then again, when I've seen Penny, she's been too busy screeching through orgasms, crying through her punishments, and more often, all of the above, to whine about a boy.

The three have bodies with a similar shape. But that's about where the similarities end. It's by design. I wanted three lots on the auction block that weren't too similar. And each of these three brings a different appearance to the block.

Nicole looks close to her age. Maybe as if she's in her mid-30s. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs a fairly lean 138 pounds. She has short, straight jet black hair that hangs down to the bottom of her jawline. But it's hair that has a decent amount of body to it. She has brown eyes on an oval face. A face that slightly strong lines to it. She has a slightly long nose, also with slightly sharp lines to it. And she has a wide mouth that's framed with fairly plump lips that are a very light shade of pink.

Nicole has a flat stomach and chest. A chest from which a pair of fairly ample 34-C cup breasts swell. Her mounds are fully rounded, without the pointy look of Ciara's. They have a decent firmness to them, but they're soft enough to lie back against her chest with a full crease at their underside. And they're topped a pair of wide, but short, fully rounded nipples that are as light of a shade as her lips. Nipples that are surrounded by equally light, and moderately wide, rings of light pinkness.

Nicole has a slender figure with a full girly curve at her waist. And she has a pronounced curve to her hips. She has lean, but not muscular or strong, legs. And she fully shaven her pubes which allows me to see the modestly puffy mound of her pussy with its long and wide lips. The tip of her fine slit, too.

Penelope, standing just as close on Ciara's other side looks as youthful as she is. In fact, she could pass for a year or three younger than she is. She has that high school cheerleader look to her, although she is 18. If she wasn't, she wouldn't get the time of day from me. Nicole is as "dark" as Ciara is "red." both have bronzed skin, Ciara's darker than Nicole's. But Nicole has dark hair. And Ciara has red hair and faint freckles. Penelope is just as "light." She has skin that's a light white. And she has a light, honey-colored hair.

Penelope's honey hair is long and straight, flowing down her back to the bottoms of her shoulder blades. It frames a face that's only slightly oval and with fairly soft and gently rounded features. She has green eyes to go with it. And matching honey-blond eyebrows. She has a slightly small nose with soft lines. And a wide mouth framed with a pair of fairly deep pink lips. Plush, soft, and slightly plump lips to frame that wide smile of hers.

Penelope has a rather lean body that only adds to the girliness of her figure. She has only the gentlest of a feminine curve to her waist and hips. It gives her sides that are between girly and straight. But it's a lean straightness. She stands 5'4", making her the shortest of the three, and weighs only 119 pounds. It gives her a flat stomach and chest.

A flat and lean chest from which a full pair of 34-C breasts rise. Breasts that are still youthfully pert and firm. Breasts that are fully rounded and don't lie back against her chest at all, leaving every bit of their underside visible. Her mounds are well-rounded, curving down very slightly along their undersides, then fully over the front before flowing back to her chest. And her breasts are topped with a pair of rather wide rings that are a deep pink with a faint purple tinge to them. From those rings rise a pair of nipples that are just as wide and dark, but very fully rounded. And short. Rising off her mounds more like half marbles.

She has shaven pubes as well, and lean legs that leave her mound visible with her feet opened for me. Her mound has only a slight puffiness to it, but fairly long and wide lips.

I've heard that in sales, presentation is everything. The better the merchandise looks, the better price it'll fetch. Thus, it's time to get these toys cleaned up before the toy auction. Time to get them looking their best. Nicole and Penny look decently clean already. But Ciara doesn't. She still has the smudged remnants of yesterday's makeup on. It gives her the look of a well-used street whore after a hard night.

And if I'm going to clean these subs up, I'm going to clean them very thoroughly. Inside and out. So that when they hit the auction block, they'll be spotless. Unable to leave any kind of a mess. Clean enough to eat off of, should someone chose to. Or clean enough to eat, which is far more likely of a fate for them.

And now, just before I get started, Sophie brings in the last toy I've summoned. She's one of the newer toys in my toybox. I've owned her for around six months now, but in that time she's only had about four sessions. She's also the only toy that's married, which is a good part of the reason I'm not selling her. She'd enjoy it, although it would cause some issues with her husband. I think it's better to ensure he stays happy as well. He's new to sharing her at all, even to allowing her to be flaunted. And that's what she's going to be tonight. Flaunted. Since her husband does seriously enjoy watching her degraded, I've invited him to the evening's entertainment.

Sabrina, whom Sophie brings in nude, quickly hesitates for an instant when she sees the line of nude women. That's new for her. So far, while her sessions haven't always been in complete privacy, she's been the only toy involved. Now it's obvious she's just one of four. I have her line up next to Penelope, standing just as primly and just as close as the others. Flush against Penny's side.

Sabrina stands 5'6". she weighs only 127 pounds, giving her body a lean and lithe look. Plus her body is fairly toned, not quite athletically, but definitely well cared for and shapely. She has a fairly pronounced oval shape to her face. And she has some strong lines to her face, especially at her jawline where they're soft, but moderately angular lines. She has long, jet black hair that hangs straight, flowing down the center of her back past her shoulder blades. She has brown eyes over a longish, slightly narrow, nose with strong lines. And she has a mouth that's only moderately wide but framed by a pair of the plumpest, softest lips I've ever seen. Lips that are almost dark pink with a slight reddishness to them.

She has a flat chest and a hard, flat stomach. There's a decent, but modest, feminine curve to her waist. She has full hips with a softly rounded curve to them, but her hips are lean. So lean that they leave the outline of the tops of her hipbones just barely able to be made out. Her legs are long, and they look even long owing to their slenderness.

A pair of smallish, 34-A breasts rise off her chest. Breasts that are are almost hard they're so pert and firm. Breasts that have a flowing curve to their underside, and no crease at all. Breasts that are almost fully rounded as the swell off her chest, taking only a very slight pointiness to their tips. Breasts that are topped with a pair of light rings the size of silver dollars. Rings that have a dark hue to them, almost brownish, despite the lightness of their contrast against Sabrina's olive-tinged skin. A pair of moderately wide, and noticeable darker, nipples of the same color rise from the tips of her mounds, like half marbles only not quite so wide, with fully rounded tips.

And below, on her narrow flat pubes, Sabrina is the only toy with a bush. She sports a very neatly trimmed triangle with crisp lines of short black hairs. Hairs that have been trimmed to about an inch in length, their shortness keeping them from tangling too much and giving her bush a slightly sparse look. It's a fur that flows down and covers the flat mound of her pussy. That's a concession I've allowed to her husband, who strongly prefers her pussy to be furry.

I chose Sabrina for several reasons, not the least of which is her breasts. They're small. But they're very pert. Even as she lies flat on her back, her breasts will stay in place instead of their weight pulling them off to the sides as would happen with less-firm mounds. Hers won't shift at all. The only change will be a slight extra rounding to the tops of those mounds. That will matter for what I'm going to use her for.

My toys watch in growing horror as I have Sophie setting up for their cleansing. Although they haven't been told anything, just to stand and stay. They don't even know it's a cleansing that's in store for them next. But I'm sure they recognize some of the stuff Sophie is setting out in four neat groups on the top of the massage table.

1...56789...12