The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand lightly atop Ciara's pubes. I can feel a very light, but crisp, twitching behind her pubes, as tremors flow through her body. "Ooh..." I coo softly, "Is that bottom of yours feeling the fullness yet, bimbo?"

"Yes, my Captain..." Ciara answers me. Her voice has a breathy raspiness to it. And I see Penny's ears perk up as she hears the thick Irish brogue of Ciara's voice. So far, it's the first any of the three have heard of Ciara's soft, girly voice. "Oh, yes! My behind is feeling so full it's going to bust like a dam any second, Ma'am!"

I giggle. "And just how does that slutty pussy of yours feel about it, my new whore?"

Ciara lets out a single sob and blushes as red as a beet. "My pussy is twitching rather hard now, My Captain, and burning me like fire."

"Good bimbo!" I teasingly tell her, "then we'll just let your filthy bottom finish filling all the way until the enema has your rectum stretched out to its very fullest!" I say it with a lot of enthusiasm in my voice as if that's a treat. It gets s good shuddering cringe from Ciara. Mission accomplished.

I move over to Penny and look the young woman in her nervously darting eyes. "And how about you, fuck toy, can you feel that enema filling your bottom up so fully?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Penny blurts out. Her voice is an odd mix of near panic with a deep sultriness. The sultriness is usually a sign that Penny is very close to orgasm. I see that her nipples are still straining to get even stiffer, too.

"Behave your stupid little naughty bottom this time, and I think I'll summon you very soon. Then I'll have more time to give you a slow enema that will fill your bottom even fuller. An enema you'll have plenty of time to hold in, keeping your bottom so full, while you earn your relief from it. I think I'll even invite a few of my friends over to see it. You pussy would love that."

"Yes---" Penny eagerly blurts out. She suddenly loses her words, crying out a very needy and sultry, "UMM!" She shudders hard. Then she finishes her sentence, "Ma'am, my bottom is yours to do with as you wish, my Queen." Her voice fades to a pure sultriness laced only with the urgency of the building pressure. I'll bet about now Penny has decided that enemas aren't both as miserable as her mother said, and equally as arousing for her. Just as I'll bet Melanie left out the arousing part. Despite Melanie knowing that while enemas bring tears to her eyes, they also bring her fingers to her pussy if I don't stop them.

I move along to the utterly miserable looking Sabrina. Her first enema succeeded in making her cry as well. It also succeeded in flooding her pussy with honey. And setting the nerves of her pussy on fire. I'm confident this one is doing an even better job of that. The idea of being not allowed to move for it will up her excitement.

I return to Ciara. Now she's squirming hard. And the goosebumps have erupted over the entirety of her breasts as well. I'd bet every nerve in her pussy is tingling with hot sparks by now, too. Just as I'd bet Ciara knows it. And will never admit it.

I take my crop and swat her bottom with it, just hard enough to sear a faint pink print onto her globe. That has an effect on her. For a fraction of an instant, she tenses hard and flinches from the strike. Then she shudders hard and breathes out a very urgently needy "UH!" that she tries to hide as a breath, not a moan. She has her cheeks clenching snugly together around the hard tube, and that only makes her cheeks firmer for my swat.

I scold her very harshly for misbehaving and squirming around while she got her enema. I remind her that she was told to stand still for it. That since I captured her, I own her. A slave like her should obey her Captain and be thankful she didn't end up walking the plank. She should so happily thank me for being so kind as to wash the filth out of her dirty bottom. It's far more than an incompetent, useless slave wench like her deserves.

I firmly tell her that I don't care how badly her bottom cries for relief. I told her to behave. IF she has any sense at all she'll behave before I make her. Then I give her other cheek a much firmer swat.

The other subs flinch with the crack of each swat. Now they also realize what awaits them if they're not still while their bottoms fill up. It gets all of them, especially Sabrina, rather nervous. I'd bet Penny is getting very nervous, too. I'll bet she's wondering not only if she can somehow manage to stay still, but also if she can somehow find the self-control to keep her hands off her pussy.

I watch Ciara the closest. And constantly. This is really her scene. The others are just here to fill out the sales catalog. But that doesn't mean they won't' like it just as much. It doesn't take me long to catch Ciara again. This time it's her heels rising off the floor as her toes curl up hard. That earns her another, and slightly harder, stroke of the crop on her bottom. Another scolding. A second swat to raise a matching pink splotch on her other cheek.

And then it's Ciara's tired arms starting to lower the bag. That gets her a decently hard stroke on her arms, one on each upper arm, as I scold her to keep her bag held up high so the fluid will fill her bottom that much more.

But then it's little Penny. I've called her that when she was out of earshot, referring both to her youth and petite size. She's about three inches shorter than Nicole, and a full five, almost six, inches shorter than Ciara. Penny lets her chest shudder hard, and that gets her ample, pert, breasts wiggling around. As they're wiggling from side to side, her nipples at their hardest yet, and her dark rings wrinkled up like a washboard, penny blurts out a very desperately pleading "MY BOOBS! OH, FUCK! MY BOOBS ARE ON FIRE! AHH!" she screams.

I step over to her and slap her face. She looks at me, her eyes burning with unbridled fear. She sobs lightly, nervously. "Please, my Queen! My boobs are burning me like they're on fire! I'm scared, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am!"

I reach my hand out and softly cup on her firm, perky mounds in my hand, cradling it from the underside. I give her mound a very gentle little squeeze. Penny screams, and it's a loud scream as if she were on fire. A tormented scream. I hold the light squeeze on her breast. She eventually runs out of air in her lungs.

"Stop it, fuck toy!" I snap firmly. "Your boobs are fine. It's not my fault that you are such a gutter slut that you're getting all hot. You're not here to get hot. Just to get cleaned out. Now behave your naughty bottom, and stand there for your enema like a big slut. Is that clear, fuck toy?"

"Yes, my Queen," Penny answers her voice telling me that she doesn't know how she'll manage to bear this.

"Good, not I have to punish you for that outburst. That's two strokes, just like everyone else." I step back. A gentle flick of my wrist sends the tip of my crop swinging upward, landing its leather tip against the very tender underside of Penny's breast.

It takes Penny by shock. She grits her teeth hard, screaming through them, as the light blow lands. As the second swat lands, just as lightly, on the underside of her other mound, Penny starts shivering hard. A bright pink flush instantly floods her light skin, and a thin film of sweat suddenly covers her. I've seen her flush pink like that once before. I had Paige teasing her pussy with a feather, holding her on the very cusp of an orgasm. And that's the only time I've seen her flush like this. I guess this is really doing the trick for her little pussy.

And then my attention is back on the already misbehaving Ciara. Her hips are far from still. Which earns her a couple of swats on her bottom and yet another harsh scolding. A very harsh scolding. And I tell her that I don't care how strained her bottom is, if she doesn't start behaving her useless butt, I will make her enema even larger. I firmly, and scornfully remind her that I've seized her, and now her body is going to do whatever I want it to, and I will make it behave. I give her a couple of extra strokes of the crop just to ensure that she gets the point.

Ciara's feet curl, bringing their arches up off the floor. I quickly swat the tops of her feet with my crop, bringing her feet back flat on the floor as I scold her "see, bimbo, I can make you behave!"

I catch sight of a nice-sized drop of Ciara's honey falling from her mound and raining down on to my floor. I'd bet that's a combination of factors. The enema being the smaller of the two. More of a means than the end. The end being how firmly I am forcing her to behave as I want her to for the very unpleasant enema. The feeling of being controlled always seems to do more for her.

And then I notice that enema bags are down to half full. It means all of these women now have sixteen ounces of fluid swelling their rectums to the very fullest of their limits. And that's all the enema they were ever going to get. I walk behind them, squeezing the clamps back onto the hoses a few inches from their bottoms. But with their bottoms straining so full, they don't notice that. It happens behind them. They won't even notice that they've stopped filling.

I make them all stand there and stand still for five more minutes. None know that they're not filling further. I don't even ease up on the discipline that keeps the women standing up straight. I just tick off the minutes, letting the enema work its magic.

I deem Nicole the best behaved of the four. I tell Nicole to go to the door and start a line. Sabrina, the one I decide was the next best behaved, gets second place in line. Then Penny. Ciara gets fourth place in the line. As they line up, the now-heavy bags of pee dangling between their thighs bounce off their legs. And the nozzles still poke out from between four sets of now very tightly squished-together cheeks. It gives Ciara a good view of Penny's gently rounded hard bottom, as she stands just behind Penny in the line. And the bright white tube sticking out of Penny's cheeks. That should give Ciara a nice visual as she imagines an identical tube jutting out from her own crack.

Now that they're lined up, I turn to Nicole. I tell her that since she was the best behaved of the worthless bitches, she wins the prize. The women will be getting to use the toilet in the order they're lined up in, best-to-worst behaved. The others will just have to patiently wait their turn. Their straining bowels can remind them that behavior is important.

I march all four of the women across the hall to the bathroom. This is the smaller of the two bathrooms in the apartment. It's just a generic, standard bathroom that could be in any apartment anywhere. There's a tub/shower combination along the far wall, then a toilet, and then, beside the door, a sink. It's the bathroom I allow my slaves to use. And guests. The larger, roomier, and more ornate one off the master bedroom is reserved for me and my BFFs. Not even Sophie gets to use it.

I have Sabrina, Penelope, and Ciara line up along the wall and stand with their sides touching each other. In the small room, that has them facing the toilet and only a few feet from it. Sabrina, next in line to use it, has the best view. She standing right across from it.

I tell Nicole to stand facing the toilet with the tips of her toes against the edge of the toilet's base and her feet together. And I make her keep holding her bag high above her head, even though it doesn't matter. The tube is clamped, so she could put the bag on the floor and nothing would flow either way.

Nicole has a pair of fully rounded, and rather firm, cheeks. Cheeks that are now squishing together as she clenches her bottom tightly against the pressure straining to burst out of her. Clenching those cheeks only tightens them up, making them harder and defining their roundness even more. Her globes have a decent little arc curving along their bottoms. And they have a slightly long crack between them, where her cheeks meet fully, but only enough for their inside edges to lie softly against each other.

And now, there's about ½" of the paper-white stiff tube of the nozzle jutting out from between those globes, even has her firm cheeks squeeze snugly around it. Atop that nozzle, there's a tiny little connector where the narrower clear tubing attaches. The clear tubing is still filled with the faintly-yellow-tinged fluid.

The yellow is just food coloring to remind me what's in the bag. The yellow denotes mineral oil. It's one of the less comfortable enemas. The oil will flood her rectum and fill her completely, just as anything else would. But her rectum won't absorb any of, as it would do with anything water-based. Nor will soften any of the waste inside her. All it will do is stretch her rectum, every drop of it making her urge that much more urgent.

I order Nicole to stand still. Then I pull on a pair of gloves. I put my hand to the base of the nozzle. The end of it poking out is short enough that it has my hands brushing over her tensed cheeks. I start pulling, slowly. It pulls the stiff tube through her tightly cinched crack, it's slickened sides sliding along the insides edges of her globes. And it pulls the tube just as slowly through the far tighter cinched ring of Nicole's asshole. Nicole has no choice but to keep her asshole squeezed tightly to hold in the torrent. It has the tube dragging against her tensed muscle, pulling on the skin over her ring as it slips through. It doesn't hurt, but Nicole definitely feels the tube pulling firmly through her resisting ring.

The nozzle pops as it finally slips from her asshole, and a second later the tip of it slides out from between her cheeks. I just drop the nozzle, letting it hang down from the tubing. Then I have Nicole turn around and face me. Finally, I tell her to toss the bag in the trashcan beside the toilet and to make sure the tubing and nozzle go there as well. Nicole does it, and I see some relief in her eyes as she finally gets to lower her arms. They go obediently behind her back.

I have her sit on the toilet, spreading her knees and feet wide. It has the pee bag resting on the front of the seat, the cord and catheter still connecting that to her body. Maybe Nicole thinks I'll take that out now, too. Not yet. I have Nicole look forward, and that her eyes staring almost straight at Sabrina's dark bush. A bush that's no more than three feet from her face. And now, with Sabrina's feet opened gently, it gives Nicole a good view of the off-white latex tube of the catheter vanishing into Sabrina's lightly-furred lips.

With Nicole sitting on the toilet, her legs splayed wide and her asshole straining harder than ever to hold out for a few more seconds, I have Nicole very politely ask permission to relieve her bowels. Then I leave her to wait a few more seconds for my answer. Finally, I give her five minutes, or until I see any part of her body moving, to use the toilet. Instantly a powerful torrent gushes from her bottom. And it keeps spewing. It takes Nicole every bit of those five minutes to empty herself out.

I have Nicole rise to her feet, leaving her feet where they are, which has her legs spread. Then I have her close her feet. To her horror, instead of offering her tissue to clean herself with, I tell her to trade places with Sabrina. Nicole cringes hard at the thought of standing here with her bottom dirty but says nothing. She just demurely takes the place Sabrina is vacating eagerly.

Penny, having waited even longer with her bottom full, gives her place to Sabrina just as eager. As does Ciara when finally it's her turn to use the toilet. Her last place earned her an extra fifteen minutes of waiting, her bottom tormenting her every second of those minutes.

Now that the four of them have emptied their bottoms, it's time to continue with their cleanings. I turn this over to Sophie, letting her do the hard work as I just watch.

To leave them standing there with messy bottoms a little longer, Sophie begins with their mouths. I'm sure that standing there, and being seen by others, with those dirty bottom is a rather humiliating experience for these women. And that's my goal, to always find a few new degradations for them to enjoy. Sophie calls them over to the sink in the same order, Nicole to Ciara.

She has them stand with their side to the sink, and with the exception of the still-bound Ciara, with their hands at their backs as they stretch their mouths wide open. And then stand there, doing nothing at all, as Sophie flosses their teeth, then thoroughly brushes them. They're not even allowed to rinse on their own. Instead, they get to lean over the sink, face down, as Sophie rinses their mouths with a spray of water. And then it's a little sprayer with mouthwash that's also allowed to run freely out instead of being spit out normally.

All four of them are told to stand in the shower. Together. The standard bathtub it has them in was definitely not built for four. Tow can comfortably shower in it. Three is snugly intimate. But four is tight.

They won't be allowed to bathe themselves either. Instead, I have a special shower for them. I have a fitting that connects a regular garden hose to the sink's faucet (it's supposedly for filling a waterbed), and at the end of that 10-foot hose, I have a regular garden sprayer. Sophie turns on the water. The cold water only. Just like they'd get if the hose was hooked up outside for a real hose-down.

I leave Sophie to it now. She has plenty of work ahead of her. She's to hose down the four women as one. That I stay to see. It's rather amusing. As soon as the icy water starts spraying over them, raining hard on all four, all four of them shriek and squeal. Then they start cringing back from the spray. Finally, goosebumps cover everything and they start shivering. She gives them half of a minute, taking no care to avoid spraying even their faces, and then has them turn around for another half-minute of spray. Finally, she squirts a quick, but strong, jet of water against their cracks, spraying off the last of their mess.

Next Sophie will properly shave all four of them women. Sabrina will be allowed to keep her bush, Sophie only making sure that it's trimmed perfectly and there isn't a hint of stubble beyond its lines. The other three will be shaven smooth. It leaves only Ciara to lose the wisp of a bush. Penny and Nicole are already shaven. But I know Sophie will be thorough. There won't be a single hair of stubble left on any of them.

Their hair will be shampooed and conditioned, using products that I ordered just for the auction. They should leave a moderate lavender scent in their hair. For Sabrina, that includes her bush. I don't mean just their hair on their heads. I mean every hair left on their bodies, even their eyebrows will get the full treatment.

Once that's done, the women will all have to stand still, intertwining their legs to spread them and offer Sophie full access to their pussies. Sophie will douche out each of those pussies. While the women stand there, the used vinegar-water solution flowing from their pussies and running over the feet of the other girls.

Finally, they'll all be scrubbed down by Sophie using a very strong soap. And then rinsed off. Next, they'll be just as fully scrubbed again, this time Lysol to fully disinfect their skin. And Sophie is very thorough. She'll spread their cheeks without a bit of concern for their modesty, and wash their assholes. She'll open the lips of their pussies and wash everything there as well. She'll even wash the soles of their feet. Finally, they get another rinse.

She'll bring them out of the shower one at a time and dry them off. Finally, Sophie will brush their hair out, blow dry it, and do their nails. All of them will have their finger and toenails painted a pastel green. It's my favorite color. What else would I accent my naked slaves with?