The Pitch Perfect Love

Story Info
Angie's obsessed with the Pitch Perfect Movies finds love.
1.7k words
3.75
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would lie in bed, watching Becca and Chloe in the movie 'Pitch Perfect', the scene of them nude in the shower. I had a ten-inch vibe working my cunt; I had started, though, with a two-inch wide, vibrating butt plug in my ass. I closed my eyes and wanted Becca to fuck Chloe. Then, I'd remember in 'Pitch Perfect 3', when Chloe started mashing on Becca's tits, which made me cum.

My husband, Jeff, was working late again. I thought he might be fucking his secretary. Sigh. I had lost count and didn't really give a shit anymore. My dad, without asking me, had hired a private investigator five years ago. He gave me pictures, videos, along with name of an attorney, Jean Hale. She was a woman about five-foot-five with red hair. She was stunningly beautiful with piercing blue eyes, freckles across her face, and as far as I could see, onto her chest.

Jean had the latest videos courtesy of dad. She said, "How can I help you, Angie?"

I bit my lip, I was wearing an off-white sundress with little daises, and had my dark-brown hair up in a sloppy bun. The dress showcased my girls which were a full C cup, and I was wearing a bra; I was rocking some nice side-boob action. I had some corky wedges, definitely old school, and some sandalwood thigh-highs; I had a pink thong on. I crossed my legs for the second time.

She walked around to the front of her desk, and leaned against it.

My cunt was gushing.

"Angie, are you okay?"

"You look like Chloe from those 'Pitch Perfect' movies. Chloe has a nude scene with Becca. I watch it a lot. Jesus, I had no idea you were so beautiful. I'm sorry. Fuck me." I closed my eyes, and started crying.

Jean said, "I'm going to get you through this, okay?"

"I don't think I am a lesbian, but I think I could be. I masturbate to the Becca and Chloe scenes. Jean are you a lesbian? You're the most beautiful woman I've ever been this close to. You smell like lemons. I'm so wet. Fuck me, why did I say that? I'm really sorry. I don't know what's come over me."

"As a matter of fact, I am lesbian, but I'm married," she said, holding out her left hand showing this huge diamond ring next to the wedding band.

"What does your wife do?"

Jean puffed up her chest proudly, "She's an investment banker with Goldman Sachs."

"What's her name, does she work here in Seattle?" I asked, hoping against hope.

"Actually," Jean replied, "she works out of the Mclean, Virginia office. Her name is Tina."

"Isn't that near Langley, Virginia where the CIA is located?" I was getting wetter.

"That's true," said Jean.

"Do you guys have any kids?" I asked. "According to these, Jeff has three kids with three of his friends. He never gave me any. I wanted five kids."

Jean said, "No, I want three kids and we've thought about going through this fertility clinic process, but I think we're just going to use one of our friends."

Oh God, I needed to say this right. "So when do you start?"

"Well, Tina has been on the road a lot, and she wants to be there and hold my hand."

Maybe Tina was her Jeff. "Tina wants to hold your hand, while your friend fucks your brains out?" Fuck me, I was almost going to cum. "For two straight weeks while you're ovulating?"

Jean said, "Yes."

"By any chance, do you know if your friend has a big dick?" I was going to cum soon. "Jeff is hung like a donkey and him fucking me is the only reason I stayed married."

"I cheated on my ex-husband, who was a player for the Washington Wizards."

"You gave up a big, Black dick for pussy?" I had just tumbled into the Marianas Trench.

"Jason touched me where nobody has. It's just that he has four kids from fucking women in other cities," said Jean.

"Well if you're lonely while Tina is travelling, come on over. Do you like Yahtzee?"

Fuck, I was so fucking stupid. Yahtzee, Yahtzee, fucking Yahtzee.

"I love Yahtzee!" Jean shrieked.

I came hard.

_____

I had all three movies on one streaming service or another. Pornhub.com had a porn parody of Anna fucking Chloe, and Fat Amy being blacked; oh and from 'Pitch Perfect 3', Fat Amy's dad fucking her.

I looked like Anna Kendrick. I'd been in bars and women and some guys, but mostly women, would ask me if I was Anna. This one redhead really looked like Chloe and she leaned into me and our tits softly touched as we kissed, then she said, "I could be Chloe for you."

Her name was Bev and she was married and had two kids... We were still having an affair, and she wouldn't let me go, and it was perfect when we were together. But when she left, I ached for her.

Jean was sitting right next to me, and God touched me with her finger. I knew in my soul that she was as achingly lonely as I was.

Here now, reaching for the truth, I said, "I've been achingly lonely for a long time. Sitting her with you right now is maybe the best I've ever felt. Please tell me I'm not alone. I would die to have babies together," I stared into her blue eyes. I reached over and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, where she had two little hoops.

"I was just sitting here," I said, sitting next to Jean, staring into each other's eyes. "When our shoulders touched, God talked to me. She said you were the one. I believe her Jean. This is the first time she's talked to me. She has mom's voice and it felt like we were connected. Me and you. What do you think? Did you feel it, too?"

I was breathing, but just barely. She nodded just a tiny bit. I moved in and our foreheads gently collided and my eyelashes touched hers, and our noses rested together. Her breath felt so soft against my lips.

We allowed our lips to touch. She pushed her lips harder against mine and kissed me. It was electric and soft; her tongue touched my lips and my lips opened up a bit. She caressed the underside of my upper lip, and my mouth opened; the kiss caused my world to inflame.

I said, "I have three brothers, I'll show you their pictures. They're really nice and funny, I love them. It would be like it was you and me making babies. Do you have any brothers?"

She said, "I have two, I love them, too."

I blurted, "I have always wanted to have a big family. Mom would be so happy for us. You would've loved her, Jean. Is your mom still with us?"

"She sure is. I know she's going to love you."

That was when my eyes started to leak, and my lips started to shake. I started to try to say something funny, but instead, I said with this little voice, "You already had my heart and now I have a mom again." I buried my face into her neck, and cried.

The night was tender and soft. She took the lead and, though gentle, my thighs almost choked my baby Jean at one point. I begged her to teach me to be the lover that she craved.

It took a few days to get the basics down, but I was eager to be the best wife she would ever have. It turns out Tina was overseas and kept having to extend the trip. She was in England on a big deal.

I said, "Jean, darling, are you and Tina on the same phone plan?"

She nodded as we were having breakfast.

"Do you have the find-my-phone app?"

She nodded again.

"Why don't you see where her phone might be?"

She'd never used it before, but after about ten minutes, she got the hang of it. Tina was not in London, but maybe ten miles east of my home in Seattle. The address was in Redmond. She copied it into a text and sent it to someone.

"Sol, please do a full blown investigation. Tina is having an affair with someone at that address. Pictures. Everything. She's supposed to be in London for another two weeks. Thanks."

She was frowning, and said to me, "She has been very busy on this London deal for about a year now, and holding off the baby event. I'm glad of that now."

I said, "Baby, let's go for a walk around Green Lake and there is a shop I want to show you. Have you ever been to Spuds?

She shook her head.

"Fish and chips, better than Ivars."

The walk was soothing for her; she opened up, which I knew she needed.

She mentioned out of the blue, "Angie, I want to go to a sex shop or buy some toys online."

My eyebrows raised, and I blushed, it was like in 'Pitch Perfect 3' when Chloe mashed both of Becca's incredible tits. I said, "Dude!"

"When my brother Blake is fucking you, honey, afterwards, I could fuck you with a strap-on and a vibrating dildo to push his baby batter into your womb."

I pulled her onto a bench near the old Aqua barn where they did water follies and people paid to watch. I said, "Jean, don't tease me. I want to carry your baby so bad. The shop sells baby furniture, you know, changing tables and cradles and baby pens. Honey, it might be good if there was a bedside bassinet for after she nurses and falls asleep. We should look please."

She said, "Angie, let's go to Spuds."

When we got there, she said, "Baby, get us a spot; napkins and tartar sauce, please."

I did that and checked my makeup and touched up my lipstick, just as Jean sat down and kissed me hard. I said with a big smile, "Let's go home."

Just then, our order was brought to our table and Jean had ordered me a double order of fish and chips and clam chowder.

I asked, "Two of everything?"

She looked at me. "Blake will be there in two hours. This time tomorrow, you will be eating for two. This is just for your energy."