The Place Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's so much fun to play with these girls, and the view is great too. I'm into the third game before I realize that I'm so used to seeing their splendid naked bodies that I can interact with them without having a perpetual erection- it just seems natural and normal now. I'm on cloud nine here at The Place.

Aria and Erin each grab one of my hands and lead me into their room. "Time to rest, Sir," Erin announces. I excuse myself to use the bathroom then return and lay between them as they flank me with their perfect bodies. We snuggle and chat and I gradually drift off to sleep.

Mary's announcement of lunch wakes me. I'm warm in the double-embrace of these ladies and not sure I want to get up.

"Come on, Mr. Steve. Let's eat. After lunch we can rest on the beach together," Aria suggests.

At lunch, Erin and Aria take turns feeding me. Apparently, while I was sleeping, they conspired and decided that this would be fun. It is a little awkward, but it is fun, and erotic- so there's that erection again.

They let me drink on my own but insist on feeding me my sandwich, coleslaw and fruit cup. They eagerly clean off- with their mouths- anything that runs down onto my chin. How can I not get aroused at this?

Mary and Diana eat their lunch too, but spend their time between bites gawking at the spectacle their housemates are making.

After lunch, we head out to the patio. Erin gathers some beach towels while Aria folds a large umbrella. I get some sunblock and don my thong sandals.

We pick out a nice spot on the white-sand beach. Erin spreads out our towels and then applies copious sunblock to me- carefully avoiding over-application to my semi-erect prick. Aria deploys the umbrella for added sun protection and we lay out on our towels. The sound of the surf is so peaceful that it quickly lulls me to sleep.

Sometime during the mid-afternoon, I wake up and find that Erin and Aria are reading. One, or both, of them must have gone to the house to retrieve their books. I slept so soundly that I didn't hear anything.

Once I'm fully awake, I take a quick dip in the ocean- it's refreshing. Erin and Aria drop their books and join me. We frolic in the surf like little children- running and splashing, chasing one another, and sitting in the sand and letting the surf wash over our naked bodies.

"The salt water will wash off your sunblock, Sir. Please don't let yourself get burned," Aria warns.

She's right, so I return to our towels and dry off in the shade. I think- maybe I've had enough sun for one day. "Hey girls, let's go find the others and see what they're doing," I shout. They come running up the beach and join me- what a sight! I dry them off- what a treat!

We head for the house, where we find Mary and Diana basking in the sun by the pool, apparently resting between chores.

Erin, Aria and I rinse off in the pool shower and I am again rewarded with the opportunity to towel off their luscious bodies- my body responds accordingly.

Mary says, "Mr. Steve, it's time for all of the girls to shave, would like to take part?"

"I'd really like to do that, even if just to watch. I've never watched a girl shave," I answer.

Mary clarifies, "Oh, we want you to do more than watch- we want you to help. We'll take care of our own legs and armpits, but we want you to help shave us down below."

"OK," I respond with a mix of enthusiasm and trepidation, but my cock stands up to show its full approval.

The girls lead me into their bathroom and I feel a twinge of guilt- am I intruding into their private inner sanctum- apparently, they don't see it that way. Erin leaves to fetch a plastic deck chair for me to sit on. The others lather up with shaving lotion and begin shaving calves, thighs and armpits. Mary finishes first, then turns on the shower and adjusts it to the right temperature.

"We've found that body-wash works best for shaving our pussies and butt holes," Diana explains.

Mary is first in line and, after wetting down, she liberally slathers the body-wash onto her nether region and hands me one razor while she holds another.

"Just follow my lead- do what I do, and you'll be an expert in no time," she declares- I'm not so sure. "I always start on my belly just above the hair-line- right here," she says and points the razor to an area above her pubic mound. "Always shave against the direction that the hair tends to grow," she instructs.

She takes a couple downward strokes and then indicates for me to take over. I have no problem in this area, especially after Mary makes it easier by lifting her foot, placing it on my knee, and spreading her thighs.

As I get closer to her "lady flower," I get more nervous- "It's so delicate looking. I don't want to cut you and draw blood," I murmur.

Mary says, "Just do what you can from this angle and then I'll bend over and you can get the rest from behind, including around my anus. With me in that position I really open up and it makes it much easier." Oh my, I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

Mary bends over and I find that she's completely correct- it really is much easier, and what a view. I am just inches from her sex and in such intimate contact. I want to slip a couple fingers right into her pussy and rub her clit. I reluctantly resist, knowing it would distract me and I wouldn't do as good a job.

I want to make these ladies smooth down there- to please them and to please myself. After I finish shaving Mary, Diana does a "quality control" inspection. I note that she does slide a couple fingers into Mary's pussy- just for a moment. Maybe I should not have resisted.

I shave each of the three remaining girls, assembly line fashion, with each one being inspected by the next in line. I save Erin for last because her heart-shaped fuzz patch requires special attention.

Mary does the inspection on Erin, completing the circle. I am congratulated on a job well-done with hugs and kisses. Diana implores me, "Feel my pussy, feel how smooth you've made it, Sir. Thank you for the shave." Mary turns off the shower and I proceed to towel dry each girl.

Aria gets some body lotion and hands it to me, saying, "We always make sure to rub in some lotion to keep our skin soft and supple. You shaved us, so you get the honors, Sir."

I stay seated and luxuriate in lavishing each smooth pussy with slippery lotion. This time I slide my fingers into each pussy, not wanting to neglect any part. The girls sure enjoy this treatment, not wanting it to end so soon.

Mary and Diana head for the kitchen to start supper. Mary announces that tonight we're having a soup and salad bar- sounds good to me.

Erin and Aria challenge me to darts while supper is being prepared, so we're off to the game room. Aria has a sharp eye and a good arm. She quickly takes the lead. Erin and I struggle to compete against her. I'm no match for either of them, but especially not for Aria. Just as Diana calls us for supper, Aria takes the win.

We line up for the salad bar and Mary insists that I go first. I ask if I can have Aria go first, followed by me then Erin- that way I'll have one on each side. Mary agrees and we start through the line.

Aria and Erin won't let me get my own food- they make a production of getting what I want and arranging it on my plate. They seem to be intentionally crowding me so they can rub against me. I catch on to what they're attempting- they want me to get a hard-on while in line. Despite my trying to think of anything except what they're doing, their plan works. By the time my plate is full, I'm at full attention and they're giggling quietly.

During dinner, Diana asks, "What would you like to do with us next, Mr. Steve? I don't mean tonight- this is still part of your rest day. I mean tomorrow and the next day."

"Well, Diana," I reply, "I haven't thought ahead. This is all so new to me, and a bit much for me, so I've been taking one day at a time. I guess it's up to you ladies to decide. Was there something specific that you had in mind?"

The girls start whispering to each other. Their eyes show their excitement and there's much giggling and laughter. I can't make out much of what they are saying- just a word or two here and there- but as they get excited, so do I.

Mary announces, "Girls, we need to finish eating and then have a girls-only meeting. We've got some planning to do." With that, the girls look at me with coy smiles and return to their plates, leaving me in the dark and a little apprehensive.

After dinner, I recline at the pool while the ladies scheme in their bedroom. I reflect on my experiences today- spending the day flanked by Aria and Erin. They are truly wonderful women and, though remarkably different, they are beauties in their own right.

This life I've fallen into is beyond belief. My one-on-one time with each girl has given me an appreciation of them as individuals. The sex has been mind-blowing, too. Now these babes are probably plotting some kind of group sex escapades with me. I am at once thrilled about the prospect and unsure if I'm up to it. Time, and their plans, will tell.

They emerge from their bedroom and find me by the pool. They're all hush-hush about their meeting.

"Sir," Erin says, "We decided that you should sleep with us in our bed tonight- all four girls plus you in the same bed." Are you OK with that?"

"Uh, sure, I guess. What are you ladies planning for tonight?" I respond.

"Just sleep, Sir, no sex. It's your rest day until tomorrow morning. We ladies want to have you sleep in our bed with us, that's all. We'll let you in on our plans tomorrow," Mary answers.

I nod and say, "OK."

We shower and brush our teeth together and I shave my face. The girls are interested to watch how I do it- it's like they've never seen a man shave before- except Diana, of course.

When we're ready for bed Diana suggests a "nightcap"- a glass of red wine for each one. She brings a bottle of Roscato and stemware from the kitchen and divides the wine into our glasses- it's just enough.

Aria proposes a toast- "To pleasures already enjoyed and to new pleasures yet to be experienced." We clink our glasses and sip our wine together while I mull over what I imagine they may have planned for me.

The girls ask me to lay in the middle of the bed and then they surround me. Sleep comes easily despite the rest I had during the day- maybe the wine had something to do with that.

I awake on Day 9 in the middle of a sea of sleeping sirens. My dick says I need to get up and relieve myself. I try to do it without disturbing the sleeping beauties, but Aria's eyes blink open. "Good morning, Sir," she murmurs. I whisper good morning to her and more girls stir. In a few seconds, they're all awake and all are eyeing my morning hard-on.

"Excuse me, but I have to pee, ladies," I explain and I head for the bathroom. They have the common courtesy to not follow me until I've had a chance to empty my bladder, then they come into the bathroom and form a line waiting their turn to pee. It reminds me somewhat of the scene that's repeated outside women's bathrooms all over the world.

The girls freshen up and head to the kitchen, whispering conspiratorially among themselves.

I go out to the patio to see what the weather is like today. The sun is up and the air is fresh and the sky is cloudless- it looks like another perfect day at The Place. I stroll to the beach and enjoy the coolness of the sand on my bare feet. The surf is nearly calm and the tide is in. I watch pelicans skimming along the wave-tops, oblivious to me.

As far as I can see, to the left, to the right, and out to sea, there is not a soul in sight. Except for the women I've inexplicably come to live with, it's as if there's not another person in the world. I muse over this apparent truth, unable to wrap my brain around it.

Erin's call to breakfast snaps me back to the moment at hand and I head into the house to see what's on offer- culinary and sexually.

The girls made breakfast burritos, with scrambles egg, sausage chunks, hash browns, cheese, and salsa. They're delicious and they made three for me, expecting correctly that I'd be hungry.

I'm quiet at breakfast and after a while, Mary breaks the silence, asking, "Mr. Steve, is everything OK. You're very quiet."

"I'll be quite honest, as I always try to be. I just don't know what to expect today and it has me a little off-balance," I answer.

Aria responds, "Please, Sir, don't worry. There's no pressure on you today, nor in the days to follow. We're going to have fun- some of it will be just fun, some of it will be sexual fun."

Diana speaks up too, "Sir, without giving too much away, and since you've already had a 'taste' of each of us, which one of us do you think has the sweetest tasting pussy?"

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.