The Plan

Story Info
My wife is a bleeding heart and I let her do as she pleases.
2.5k words
3.74
9.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife belongs to a group that is part of those who believe our open border is a must. And that we need to help all of those who come into our country illegally. It had become known that the cartels have control of all females who cross over. They each owe large amounts of money to the cartels. And that they will become

sexual traffic until they pay the bill off. My wife doesn't seem to have a big problem with any of it.

But they do worry about all the young males who are going to need comfort here in our country until they meet the right woman here. Their group did have several girls of moderately good looks who had pledged to try to take care of this problem. I had no idea our town was one of them to pledge to accept and take care of immigrants.

But what do I know? I do my job and keep my mouth shut. I was surprised to find out a few weeks later that they brought 56 young brown and black men from down in Texas up here to our nice little City. Our town is 23 thousand people so I figured we could handle that many. Michelle, my wife did tell me that 12 young single women had volunteered to service these young men's needs until they got settled in.

"Sweetheart they could be pretty busy with 56 men. That is nearly 5 to 1 you know?"

"Yes, we know that David. And we have another bunch coming in here soon. I am not sure how many. Some of the rest of us may need to step up and do our part."

"Wait a minute, did you say some of us?"

She looked at me for a few seconds somewhat startled.

"Well my name is on the list if I am needed too."

"What do you mean Michelle, your name is on what list if you are needed? You can't mean you have put yourself up to help take care of immigrants sexual needs if you are needed to? Baby you were virgin when we married. I am the only man you have ever been with."

"How hard can it be David? Sex is sex and any cock will fit in a pussy. You just take your clothes off and do it for the. if they need it."

"Michelle these men are mostly brown and black men. Have you ever even kissed one who is brown, let along black?"

"No but I may need to if they bring as many here as they are talking about. There are 26 wives who's names are on our list."

"Yes Baby but you may find that lots of them who signed up do not intend to go through with it?"

"You really think some of the girls won't really provide help?"

"What do you think I might back out of helping them?"

"No I think you may really do it for them if need be."

"Well unless you threaten to divorce me if I do it."

"No I want to see if you can do it. I think it is sexy as can be. How soon will you know if you'll need to be on call?"

"I am a bit worried, Gloria was told that next Friday they would be bringing in a large number of African men."

"Enough that we'd all be on call if it happens."

"When will you know for sure?"

"Gloria said we need to be ready to be naked on Monday night for them."

"And you'll need to fuck for some of them?"

"Yes, I will be giving comfort to several young black men."

"How many will you be taking care of if this happens?"

"We really have no idea at this point really? She said they may bring in quite a group of them, so we really have no idea until maybe Friday if they bring them up here."

"So you could be required to service several men?"

"She did say that was possible, yes."

"Have you really given this a lot of thought? You are going to be under lots of pressure from lots of areas."

"David I should have talked with you about it I know, but you are so good to support me in all I do. I knew you'd do in this too. But I told Gloria that I would not put our marriage in any kind of stress if you forbid me to do this."

"I understand how you want to be a part of the good people in this. This is very much at the peak of supporting them. I know and agree it is only sex and if you feel you need to do this I will support it."

"I am so glad to hear you say that. David, does it really upset you in any way that I am going to do this for our cause?"

"Michelle to be completely honest with you. I find it so hot that you might even think about doing this. I think white women who enjoy black men sexually are much much more sexual than women who will not even think of it. The fact you may pleasure men who need some pleasure from the women of our country is such a turn on.

"David do you really hope that I do this for them? That I become a pleasure slut for these men?"

"Yes, yes, I would love to see your beautiful body naked for them to enjoy."

"You really want them to have me? To fuck me bare cocks balls deep inside your wife?"

"Michelle you are going to let lots of them enjoy you aren't you?"

"Yes, David I've told Gloria I will be their slut starting Monday night."

"Michelle this could last for some time before these men find partners of their own?"

"Yes, I know David, it is a long term commitment to these men. Once I begin it, I will be their whore for some time. Any man who fucks me is my lover long term. My pussy is his as he desires me. If you let me do this I will in all reality become a whore."

Then Friday came. I had no idea what Michelle found out about the migrants or how many might have come here? I got home that night and she said she didn't know much for sure.

"I do know how many men were shipped in to us. I just don't know how many of our girls are going to step up and provide service for them? I can tell you I will need to provide service for some of them this week. Some of them will become mine. I met several men today who Gloria has assigned to me. She explained to them today I am to provide sex for them. They wanted me today."

"How many have you gotten so far Honey?"

"She assigned me 12 today. They are all from a small African country and are very tall and skinny black men."

"So you'll be sexually active with these 12 for sure?"

"This week some time yes."

"You spent time with them today you said?"

"Gloria felt We needed to welcome them and make the feel more at home. It was just getting to know them and them me."

"But you spent time with them today?"

"Gloria felt it was needed and they were split 4 to a room in the little motel on Wilson street. I did spend a few minutes in each room today with them."

"How many is a few minutes in each room?"

"I was limited to 20 minutes in each room."

"So you sat and talked with them for 20 minutes in each room? Everyone fully dressed?"

"Well no, they were all nude and Gloria felt it only fair if I entered each room nude for them too."

"You were in each room naked with four nude men each time?"

"Yes, I was."

"You sat and talked with no touching?"

"No, Baby your wife became a whore today. I was fondled by all in each room as an introduction and one young man in each room fucked me as the others watched us. They were all promised the same this next week. I am to fuck them all this week."

"Really three of them fucked you? And you let them cum in you?"

"I was shocked at the contrast of our skins. They are so black and they make me even whiter. It make something I'd never expected, something very exciting sexually being with each of them. I loved doing it for them. Full filling their needs for them. And making the experience for them here better. Sex was so different from ours, more exciting in ways I never expected."

"So you enjoyed becoming a whore for them?"

"I never ever expected to break our vows. Not until Gloria said we needed to provide this for them. After I had given it some time I decided she was right."

"So what happens now?"

"It starts for real on Monday. I take the first 4 as lovers on Monday. Tuesday I take the next 4 as lovers and the rest the next day. Once I am active with all 12 men I will be theirs as they need me."

The following week passed quickly and Michelle became sexually active for the 12 young men regularly. As the next few weeks passed my wife was with all the young men several times. She said it became more relaxed and natural with each of them.

Michelle was telling me sex with these 12 young men was something she was enjoying in every way. She felt it was her duty to provide what ever sexual needs these young men needed. She confided to me she enjoyed each time more and more as they learned from each other.

"David I never ever expected to learn to enjoy this with complete strangers like I have. And the fact they are black men makes it even more exciting. I love being theirs in every way. Each man is different in some way and I am learning to tell them apart even in the dark. I Know who's cock is in me."

And then we learned there would some be another group coming to our town. Just how many no one had any idea. Michelle and I talked about it.

"How many more can you handle, Baby?"

"Well you were right most of the married girls chickened out when the time to step up came."

"No idea how many are coming this time?"

"Not really, but Gloria has heard it could be a large group."

Michelle came home a few days later from spending time with her men as we call them. She was very tired and sexually spent but very content. I ask if we needed to spend some time together and I got the look.

"Sweetheart I need that but right now I need food and a shower. I spent 3 hours this afternoon with 4 of my guys doing anything they needed from me. Four very large beautiful cocks have been enjoying me and I them. It just keeps getting better. I love being nude for several of them. They make me feel so sexy. And then they take me completely as a woman."

"I am happy for you."

"And a few minutes ago I was standing naked in front of a new group of men who came in today. Brown and black men from other places than my men. These are older. Gloria let them touch me and some of these hurt women. I have some marks on my breasts. Teeth marks that nearly drew blood. They inspected me as if I was an animal to use."

"How many are in this group and how many of them are going to be yours?"

"You are not going to believe it. There are 67 men that came in today."

"And you were naked for this group? And they touched you?"

"Gloria and I were both naked with this group for an hour this afternoon after they came in today. She told them that we would be their new partners next week."

"She expects you to be care givers to that many men?"

"The two of us, yes. She said we would take turns meeting small groups of them tomorrow."

"What is she saying a small group is?"

"Not more than 10 at a time."

"My God Michelle ten a day?"

"No David, it is likely I will meet with two groups tomorrow. One in the morning and one in the afternoon."

"So you could be busy what, four days a week with just this group of men?"

"Yes, that is what it sounds like. Gloria has to get more women recruited to help out. There could be another group come in next week?"

"How many men can you take care of Baby?"

"I guess we will find out won't we? I love being with my guys now. I will be doing two groups tomorrow."

"My God Baby, maybe ten in each group?"

"Yes, I think actually between the two groups I am to be with there are 23 all together."

"They are all black men? And these are yours to take care of from now on?"

"We think so yes, for the next year anyway."

The week passed and I was very busy and I had not thought much more about it. We were getting ready for bed and I noticed some marks on my wife's breasts.

"What's going on with your breasts Michelle?"

"I was afraid you'd notice them."

"Your new friends at work must really like them?"

"I hate to say this, but I am seeing way more men than I ever dreamed and I am into this much more than I should be."

"Michelle how many men are you now taking care of their sexual needs?"

"Oh God David, Gloria and I are way over our heads trying to keep up."

"Have the rest of the women stopped helping?"

"Yes, they all backed out of it. Oh at least Marsha Sanders and Diane Mason did it a few times. Both of their husbands knew about it and encouraged them to help. They both wanted to help. But with the numbers coming in they knew they'd be with lots of men and they got scared."

"What scared them about it?"

"Some of the men begin to get very aggressive. And the number of men they needed to take care of."

"Sweetheart how many men have you helped take care of by now?"

"I really can't remember for sure, It is on record so we know. But I think 83 so far?"

"All black ones?"

"Yes so far, Oh no Gloria had three Hispanic young men in this morning and she was busy, so I did the three of them."

"Was it fun. Did you enjoy them?"

"I have to admit this finally I know my heart is in the right place trying to provide comfort to these men, but I have learned I have become a whore doing it. I love the sex and the variety of it with lots of different men."