The Plan

Story Info
Single mother struggles with gangs and extortion.
9.3k words
4.51
9.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with J.J.'s head against my chest. He was snoring lightly. I could hear Duke out on the couch, snoring more loudly. I glanced at the clock. 6:13. Derek would be getting up for school soon. The shower and the nap had helped to refresh me, but almost every move I made sent aches through me.

My movements woke J.J. His face pressed against my breasts as his eyes opened. "I love your boobs."

"Derek will be up soon. You and Duke should leave."

"Mmmm...you really love that kid. You're a great mother."

I shrugged, thinking back to the gangbang last night. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be the mother of the year."

"Seriously, not a lot of mothers would defend their kids the way you did."

"Would your mother?" I wondered.

J.J. thought for a moment. "I don't know. I never really knew her. She died when I was four."

"Sorry. What happened?"

J.J. nuzzled my breasts with his lips, sucking on my left nipple a bit. "Drugs."

"And your father?" I stroked his hair as he suckled, feeling my nipple stiffen as he toyed with it.

"Died a few years back at work." He shifted to the other nipple. "Steel mill accident."

"Any other family?" I felt myself squirm against him as his lips worked at my breasts, both nipples erect now.

J.J. kissed at each nipple by turns. "Nope. None local, anyway. Just me. The gang is my family."

I heard Derek walking around upstairs, awake now. "How old are you?"

J.J. looked up at the ceiling, hearing Derek also. "Twenty."

I pushed at him, freeing myself as I stood, still naked. "Twenty? You aren't even old enough to drink!"

J.J. lay there, smiling up at me. "That's your worry after last night? How old did you think I was?"

"Older than twenty." I pulled on a robe and moved to the door. "Stay in here until Derek's off to school."

"What about Duke?"

I could hear Derek coming down the stairs. "I'll deal with that. Just stay in here. Quietly!"

Closing the door, Derek stopped at the bottom of the steps, glancing over at Duke. "What's he doing here, Mom?"

"He stayed to be sure you get to school and that I don't run away before we get the drugs and money back. We have a week." Looking at Derek and hugging him tightly. "I have a week, I mean. I'll figure this out." Hugging him tight, stroking his hair. "It'll be fine, honey. I promise."

* * * * *

Derek headed off to school after a bite of breakfast. Duke went along with Derek to make sure he got to school safely. I opened the bedroom door to see J.J. lying in bed, messing with his phone. "Just reliving last night. You were looking good with all that black cock in ya."

Glancing down at his hard cock, I moved to the bathroom to clean up and put on some makeup. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the memories for a long time."

"You just gonna leave me laying here with a hard dick?"

"I can't believe you didn't get enough last night."

"I'll never get enough of your sexy MILF titties and pussy." J.J. made a show of checking my naked body. "And that phat ass!"

"I have things to do today, remember?" I checked my makeup in the poor yellow light. Not at all as good as at the T.V. station, but it would do. I had light bulbs that better matched the professional makeup mirrors, but they were packed away in my stuff with the movers. I smoothed some concealer beneath my eyes, making it blend better. I wasn't looking my best, but at least I didn't look like I had just been at an all-night gangbang. I hoped.

"What things you gotta do?"

"Get your drugs and money back. Unless you don't care about that anymore."

J.J. laughed. "I care, but can't that wait for after you fix my hardness problem, woman?"

I motioned for him to get up. Once he was out of the way, I smoothed the sheets and laid down, setting my phone for a selfie. I held the camera up above me and posed, breasts in the frame and looking wistful and desirable, I hoped. I checked the pic and edited it, filtered my face just a bit to fix what the makeup hadn't, then texted it to Borth's cell.

J.J. watched this happen. "Borth is getting a sexy pic, huh?"

I nodded, watching and waiting for a reply. I could see that the text had been marked as being read by the recipient.

J.J. looked me over, then moved to sit by my side in bed. "You aren't really his style. You sure this is gonna work?" He leaned over to nuzzle at my breasts again with soft kisses.

"I thought he would text me last night." My nipples were awakened again by J.J.'s lips on them.

"Rumor is that he usually goes for the high school girls."

"Well, he seemed happy to let me suck him off, and he couldn't stop staring at my chest."

J.J. slid his hand down to finger me as he kissed my breasts by turns. "No doubt...just sayin', he may need a bit more work than your sexy self is used to in order to get his full attention."

I listened to J.J. as more time went by with no reply. My legs parted wider for J.J.'s fingers as I laid back on my bed, phone falling to the side. "He wants me. He saw me when I used to anchor the news." It was as much to reassure myself as to share what Borth had told me.

J.J. slid up on top of me, kissing my neck as he slid another finger inside, the two fingers moving in and out sensually. "I hope so. I don't want to have this turn ugly if you don't get the money and drugs back." He looked down at his fingers, a bit of blood on them.

I shrugged. "Vaginal tearing. I used to get that with my ex when we were first dating."

J.J. stopped and lay by my side. I looked over at his disappointed face. "It happens. I didn't say to stop, did I?" I stood up and bent over the bed, legs parted. J.J. stood and moved behind me, sliding the head of his hard dick up to my wet lips. Pausing just a few heartbeats, then pushing the head inside my pussy.

I gasped at the soreness and tightened my eyes against the mild pain. J.J. stroked his shaft in and out slowly until he saw me nodding encouragingly. His strokes changed to full length and were more needful, his hands guiding my hips to match his thrusts. My hand slid down to finger my clit, face buried in the sheets, legs spread wide, and ass raised high as I rocked back and forth beneath J.J.

My body ached and was sore, but that soon passed, and I was trembling in need. I pushed back to meet J.J.'s thrusts, wanting it harder, rougher. Needing it to be more urgent, finger circling on my pulsing clit. I heard my phone vibrating, and it took long seconds for me to realize it was a call, not a text. Borth.

My hand shot out to my phone to answer it. J.J. kept driving his black cock into me. "Hello?" I half-gasped.

"I like the picture."

J.J. seemed to enjoy my predicament, driving even harder against me, his hands tight on my hips before they moved to cup my breasts roughly, still driving his cock in deep with each thrust.

"I'm glad. When are you going...to stop by and...enjoy the real thing?"

"Are you ok?" Borth wondered.

"Yes...I..I...just ran upstairs to get your call." I felt J.J. tense, shooting his seed inside me.

"I see," Borth replied. "How about lunchtime today? Noon at your place? More private than here."

"Perfect. I'll see you then."

J.J.'s cum dripped down my thighs as the call ended. "Looks like someone has a lunch date," J.J. whispered in my ear as he laid across my back, sliding his still-hard cock slowly back and forth inside me. My mind shifted from morning sex to figuring out how I would handle Borth's visit.

* * * * *

I fell asleep on the bed. J.J. woke me up later than I would have wanted with Borth on his way over at noon. J.J. made sure I was alright and headed off. In my car, I should add, since he was holding it as security.

I jumped in the shower again and cleaned up carefully. I was standing in the bathroom nude, putting on my makeup, when I was startled to see Borth standing at the bedroom door watching me. "Oh, shit! You scared the hell out of me!" I started to reach for my robe and then thought better of it. "Sorry, I didn't hear you knock since I was in here."

Borth stared at my naked body in a way that made me uncomfortable and scared. I clumsily started putting on my makeup again. Borth said. "I didn't knock. Knocking is for people who aren't invited over. Knocking assumes you have a choice to let me in." He looked around the bedroom as he moved closer to me in the bathroom.

"I'm almost done getting ready. I'll meet you in the living room in a few."

Borth ignored me, coming up behind me and putting his hands through my long dark hair, feeling it with long strokes, pulling it to each side, and draping it over each shoulder. "Put it in two pigtails, one on each side." His hands ran over my bare shoulder, along my back, down to pat my ass cheek. "Like a schoolgirl."

It was all I could do not to flinch from his touch. J.J. was right about Borth. I reached into the cabinet for hair ties for the classic schoolgirl pigtail look. "You like?"

Borth sat on the edge of the bed. "I do. Very nice." Looking over to the closet, he wondered. "Do you have a schoolgirl costume, by any chance?"

"I don't. I could probably do something close, but the movers still have most of my clothing."

Borth nodded as he moved to the closet. "You keep getting ready. I'll find something for you. You'll need to go shopping for a nice sexy schoolgirl costume, though." He quickly looked through my clothes in the closet, seemingly not finding what he wanted. "You know the kind? Button up shirt with the mid-rift bare, short sexy skirt, and stockings." He pulled out a white silk button-up business blouse, a bit on the sheer side. It had a faint stain from a party I had attended years ago. I kept it around for housework since it felt too expensive to throw away. "Wear this."

As Borth settled on the edge of the bed, I slipped the shirt on and buttoned it halfway up. This left abundant cleavage as my breasts pressed against the thin fabric, the dark circles of my aureoles visible against the sheer silk. The shirt was short enough that almost any movement exposed my pussy and ass cheeks to him. I spun and posed with my arms behind my head, raising the shirt to do just that. "How's this?"

Borth's smile was unsettling. "Very nice. Call me Principal Borth or sir."

"Do you like it, Principal Borth?"

He nodded. "I do like it, young lady. Now, what's this I hear about you acting out in class?"

Picking up on his cue, I posed with my legs slightly crossed and fidgeted nervously, biting at my finger. "All my teachers are mean and unfair to me, Principal Borth."

"And why is that, young lady?"

"They all want to fuck me, Principal Borth." More fidgeting and sucking gently on my fingertip as I stared down submissively.

"I see. And will you let them?"

"No, Principal Borth."

Borth squirmed a bit on my bed, a bulge becoming visible in the crouch of his pants. "That is very naughty, young lady. You should let them, and maybe they'll be nicer to you."

"But...but, I'm scared, Principal Borth. I've never done anything sexual before. Maybe you could teach me?"

Borth motioned me closer. "I can, but first, I must punish you for not obeying your teachers." As I got in arm's reach, he guided me to be poised over his knees and bent over. My bare ass was exposed as the shirt slid up around my breasts, and my pigtails fell over my face. "I think a good spanking is in order. Count for me." His hard spank caught me off-guard. His creepiness was suddenly more serious and not roleplayed as the slap echoed around the room.

"One!"

Borth shook his head. "'One, Principal Borth,' you mean? That one doesn't count." He corrected me before he spanked me again.

Ouch! Damn him! "One, Principal Borth!"

The hand slapped me again, hitting my already stinging skin.

"Two, Principal Borth!"

His finger slid into my pussy, exploring the opening. "Mmmm...not yet ready, I see." Spanked again, even harder, the creep!

I squirmed on his lap from the pain. "Three, Principal Borth!"

His finger traced a bruise on my hip from last night. "What's this, young lady? It seems like you like to play rough." Another spank, and then his finger was exploring me again.

"Four, Principal Borth!" I faked squirming in his lap needfully, hoping to end his spanking foreplay. "Oh, yes...yes...," I moaned.

Borth helped guide me to my feet. "All good girls respond well to my methods, you see? Now bend over my desk for a lesson in how to fuck your teachers."

Pervert. I reminded myself that this would all be worth it if I saved Derek from the gang and maybe even some innocent student from Borth's perversions by taking on some of his lust. I bent over my bed, posed with legs spread, pretty much exactly as I had been hours ago with J.J. when Borth had called. "Please, Principal Borth, teach me to be pleasing to my teachers." I mock begged.

He stood behind me, unzipping his pants, then moved in close behind me, pushing my legs even further apart. "Beg some more, young lady."

"Please, Principal Borth! I want to learn from you and please you!" I lowered my face to the covers, and my ass raised even higher. My breasts spilled out from the half-unbuttoned shirt as they hung swaying beneath my bent-over body.

I could feel him step closer, his fat gut against my butt cheeks, his cock very average sized, but thankfully feeling so small after last night, pushing into me as he rocked back and forth. "Oh, yesss...more, Principal Borth!" I moaned, glancing around to see what time it was. 12:09. Dear God, help me.

Borth gripped my waist tightly as he pumped at me, then spanked me hard a few times for good measure. "Ouch! Oh...yes...oh...god...yes! Yes! More, Principal Borth! More! Harder!" His cock wasn't big, but I was already sore enough from last night to feel some discomfort. The spanking took my mind off that pain by how irritating it was. And creepy, as well. Maybe in his mind it was his cock making me yelp and not the spanking.

Borth was already gasping as his thrusts became less regular and deeper, then he came inside me, his hands sliding up and down my back and along my butt cheeks. "Good, very good, young lady."

I peeked back and smiled at him. Asshole. "I did good, Principal Borth?"

"You did well, my girl." He corrected, then nodded, returning my smile. "I'll expect you to put the lesson to use when you apologize to your teachers, young lady." Then he pulled out and zipped up his pants. "I hate to fuck and run, but I have rounds to make during lunch. Duty calls."

I stood, surprised at how soon he was leaving. The clock showed 12:13. "Maybe we can meet up later or tomorrow? You know, when I have the schoolgirl outfit?"

Borth considered it. "Maybe. We'll see."

I let the shirt fall open, crossing my arms beneath my bare breasts for him to see. "I really enjoyed it. I hope we can do it again tomorrow or soon!"

His eyes ran over my figure. "I'll let you know." He turned and left. I waited a few moments until I heard the front door close, then collapsed on my bed, exhausted and frustrated by how Borth had just left so quickly.

Maybe J.J. was right; he was only really into high school girls. Perhaps I was just a passing fancy of his in order to be able to say he fucked a former ABC news anchor. The Latina with the long dark hair and a great rack. The one who was married to that big baseball player, you remember her?

I'd have to step it up a bit and take it back to his office, where the backpack was. I really didn't want to go through this sleazy roleplay anymore than I had to, for sure.

"Well, aren't you the sexy schoolgirl? Didn't I tell you that was Borth's thing?"

I bolted up in bed. J.J. was in the doorway to the bedroom, grinning. "Jesus Christ! What is with people coming into my house without knocking?" I wondered.

J.J. laughed and came in to sit on the bed. "Well, did you get my money and drugs? I didn't see the backpack with him."

"No. I need to run and get a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Do you want to drive me to a sex shop in my car?"

J.J. spun my keys around on his fingertip. "My pleasure."

* * * * *

I found several sexy schoolgirl and cheerleader outfits at the sex shop. With J.J.'s help, I posed for some pictures in the shop with some customers in the background, thinking that might make it sexier for Borth. I sent them to Borth so he could vote on a favorite. This was followed by requests from other customers to try on some lingerie for them, which I politely refused.

While we waited for Borth's reply, we shopped around the store. I also bought some lubricant since it might be handy after the last day's events. I was attracting a lot of attention as the only woman in the store, which amused J.J. Borth didn't reply to my text with the pictures, so I had J.J. pick his favorite outfit. I needed to get home and get dinner started.

* * * * *

It turns out that the whole gang stopped by for dinner. Fortunately, J.J. had thought they would be by, and I had stopped at the store on the way home for groceries. I fixed my mother's family recipe for fried chicken with a spicy cayenne pepper and paprika breading, potatoes and gravy, and corn with peppers mixed in with it. The guys demolished all the food in short order. It was a little crazy that one day after they were here threatening us and fucked me all night, they were here as guests. Derek was a little freaked out by it at first but soon got used to it by the time dinner was done. Life is strange sometimes. I had figured they would keep a close eye on us until we got the drugs and money back. I never imagined this, though.

T and Will were in the kitchen taking care of the dishes. Duke was getting the trash. J.J., Snake, and Derek were in the living room. I was wiping down the table. It had been nice to have conversation at dinner. The guys were laughing, teasing each other, and joking around. It was the first time since moving to Philly the house had felt even a little bit like a home with some life to it. I had to laugh to myself at what polite gentlemen my gangbang visitors from last night were in normal circumstances.

Chores done, we moved to join J.J. and Derek in the living room. J.J. was teaching Derek the basics of street fighting while the others watched, each drinking bottles of my beer.

"You got to keep your center of gravity low." J.J. was circling Derek.

"Like this?"

J.J. shook his head. "Lower, dude."

Derek corrected himself, almost comically low now as he tried to keep distant from J.J.'s reach.

"Now, don't let me square upon you. Keep moving and circling, don't let anyone behind you sneak up either."

Derek concentrated on trying to do as he was told. J.J. struck out and knocked him down, pinning him with one leg, pretending to hit him. "Now, you just have to learn to do it more naturally, so I can't do what I just did." J.J. stood up and helped Derek to his feet.

Derek was smiling and the happiest I had seen him in a very long time. "Thanks! I'll work on that!"

I pointed upstairs. "Derek, homework time."

"Mom, this is more important! I have to learn to defend myself, right?" Derek looked to J.J. for support.

"Get your homework done, and you can learn later." I gave him my best 'mom' look to avoid further arguing.

Derek reluctantly made his way upstairs, stomping up each step instead of arguing until the door slammed shut.

Snake stood up and stretched, smiling at J.J. "You warmed up enough to go a round?"

J.J. laughed. I was learning that it was his cocky laugh. "Wanna make it interesting?"

Snake pulled $20 from his wallet. "Let's go the usual amount." Setting it down on the end table. His money was soon joined by matching bills from the others.

J.J. looked over at me. "Um...no, I'm just cheering."

J.J.'s face took on a hopeful look. "For me?"

I laughed. "For all of you! You're all my boys!"

J.J. and Snake faced off first. There was a lot of posturing and dancing around, but it was over quickly when J.J. made his move. He had Snake pinned to the ground and held him there until he tapped out.