The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T and Will went next. Their fight was different: they would close in and grapple a bit, then fall back and circle some, then look for a chance, wrestle, and break free. While this was happening, J.J. made his way over, sipping a beer. "Whatcha think?"

I wasn't sure. "Macho guy stuff."

J.J. shook his head. "When a fight goes down, lots of dudes run off or freeze up. We fight so that it is instinct to just jump in and scrap it out. No hesitation."

His answer surprised me. "You fight for real a lot then?" I wondered.

"Enough. Things been quiet lately."

"You have guns?" I wondered.

"We do. We don't carry them all the time in case the cops come around to shake us down."

"Could I get one? For protection?"

J.J. laughed. "Maybe after you get our drugs and money. I ain't arming you since you'll be needing protection from us mostly until then."

Will grabbed T's arm and pulled him down, pinning him and struggling on the floor until T finally tapped out. I was impressed by how hard they could fight and just get up and be friendly. I asked J.J. about it.

"It's just training and play so that we know we got each other's back." He glanced over at Duke. "'Cept for him. He's got a bit of an angry side."

I had seen some of that dark and angry side last night. All of them were young, toned, and athletic. Duke was closer to his thirties and much more bulky and muscular. The scars on his face just added to the overall intense impression. I found him scary and intimidating.

Duke and Snake were up next. Snake still fought as he had with J.J., circling around. Duke stood still, only turning to keep facing Snake. Snake ducked in for a quick punch here and there, lunging in and out before Duke could grab hold of him.

"Who usually wins?" I wondered.

J.J. watched the pair fighting, pointing so I'd pay attention. "Watch this." He said in answer to my question.

Snake swooped in to try to take Duke down, but Duke grabbed hold of him and flipped him over his shoulder, and let Snake land hard on his back, knocking the air out of him. Dazed, he tapped the floor. Duke helped him up, smiling. "When you gonna learn, brother?" Duke asked.

"So, you know each other's moves? Do you ever cheat?" I asked.

"There ain't no cheatin' in fightin' if you win," J.J. said. "But you don't want to piss off a gang brother, so we do keep it mostly civil."

J.J. looked over to T. "Ready, brother?"

T shook his head. "I'm out. I think I twisted my arm on that last tussle."

J.J. nodded and turned to Will. "You and me then, brother."

I sipped my beer, fascinated by this side of men I hadn't seen, even in my super-macho ex, Jorge, and his major league baseball teammates. This was all much more real than the world of athletics and sports.

Will and J.J. lined up across from each other, just more than an arm's length apart. They bobbed and moved in place, but Will watched J.J.'s eyes, ready for every move he made. It was hard to see from my angle, but it seemed like J.J. was watching Will's feet, not his eyes. Will darted toward J.J., who side-stepped and looped an arm around Will's neck as he passed by where J.J. had been an instant ago. J.J. locked his arm around Will's neck with his other arm. Will swung awkwardly and tried to trip J.J., but J.J. just moved out of the way or absorbed the weak hits until Will tapped his arm. J.J. released him, helping him steady himself and sit on the couch.

I grabbed more beers from the fridge for the guys. J.J. was resting up for the last round, which would be with Duke. I noticed Derek sitting at the top of the stairs, looking down at the action, but I let it go. I wanted to see this myself, so I understood his interest very well.

Duke and J.J. both took their shirts off, then shook hands. Backing off a half-step, they slowly circled. It was quieter than the other rounds as everyone looked on. I suddenly feared for what little furniture I owned and wondered if this had been a good idea.

Duke shot a glance my way. "Wanna make it more interesting?"

J.J. nodded. "Whatcha thinkin'?"

"Winner gets her for the night. Alone."

I shot a glance to the stairs at Derek, pretty sure he heard. "Hey now, don't I get a say in this?"

J.J. and Duke replied in unison. "No."

I looked over to Snake. "Who usually wins?"

Snake thought about it for a minute, afraid to take his eyes off the fight in case he missed something. "Last few have been Duke. Pretty even most times, though."

Duke stepped in and caught J.J. with a hard punch to the stomach, ducking J.J.'s swing, then stepping back, circling each other again.

Duke faked another lunge, stepping back and tripping J.J. when he stepped forward, sending J.J. to the floor. Still, he recovered and got to his feet like a cat, spinning out of Duke's attempt to tackle him, which sent Duke into the couch with Will and T on it, beers spilling everywhere. J.J. piled on Duke before he could get up, trying to get an arm around Duke's neck, just as he had with Will, hoping to choke him out. Duke was pushing, trying to stand up. His hand felt a beer bottle, so he grabbed it and smashed it against J.J.'s head. J.J. let go of Duke and felt at his head, finding blood on his hand as he did so.

J.J. was looking a bit dazed, and Duke looked furious. They were back to circling each other, catching their breath, and sizing each other up. They were gasping for air. Even I was holding my breath, looking on.

Duke took a few huge swings at J.J., but he dodged them. Circling, Duke seemed angry. He took several more swings, all misses. When Duke went to swing again, J.J. dropped under, grabbed the opposite arm of Duke's, and bent it up and back until Duke dropped to his knees, bellowing in pain and anger. J.J. kept pulling the arm up until I was sure it would snap. Looking around at the other's faces, I was not the only one thinking that. Derek's eyes were wide, and he was gripping the railing hard. Blood dripped down J.J.'s forehead, but he kept the pressure on Duke's arm increasing until Duke shouted. "I give. Stop!"

I let out my breath, smiling. Derek clapped and yelled happily from the stairs. The others were helping J.J. and Duke, talking about how great they each had fought. It was quite a scene. It was my new, crazy life, for now, at least.

After a beer to collect themselves, J.J. and Duke stood and shook hands. J.J. was smiling. "Nice fight, brother."

Duke seemed much less happy. "Congrats." He picked up his shirt and left after that.

No one else seemed surprised. Maybe it was normal for Duke, but I had a bad feeling about how the evening that had started so well was ending.

* * * * *

After checking on Derek once everyone else left, I returned to my bedroom. J.J. was lying on my bed, playing with his phone. He looked up. "Everything cool?"

"Yeah, we're just cuddling tonight if Derek asks."

J.J. laughed. "He's in ninth grade. He's gotta know we aren't just cuddling."

I pretended to be indignant. "Maybe I'm just too exhausted for more than cuddling."

J.J. patted the bed. "I need to claim my prize."

"Do I need to put on my schoolgirl uniform?" I teased.

I slipped out of my dress and thong and into bed. I ran my hand up J.J.'s leg to his crotch, finding his cock stiff already. "I see you are expecting me."

"Rewatching the movie from last night got me warmed up." J.J.'s hand slid to my thigh, and his finger played along my wet pussy lips. "Looks like I'm not the only one filled with anticipation...." He leaned over and kissed me, hands sliding up and down, exploring my body. "I think someone enjoys men fighting over her."

It wasn't easy to both kiss and smile at the same time. "It's been a while since I've had that happen, and yes, I did enjoy it."

I loved the way J.J. kissed me and the feel of his hands on me as he caressed me all over. I was sore and tired, yet squirming in need, hungrily returning the kisses, my body wrapped tight against his young, muscular frame. I laid on my back, legs parted, pulling him close on top of me, hips rising and wriggling until I felt his hardness against me, scootching down until he met my movements with his own, pushing the head of his shaft inside of me, eye to eye as I leaned up to kiss him with hunger and need.

He pressed down with his weight and strength, pushing deep inside me. Still sore, but in a good way, my hips rolled and swayed with his thrusts, the bed creaking a bit as our movements grew more urgent. I felt young again, like when I had been a newlywed with my ex, pure passion and need. I loved the feel of J.J.'s strong young body pushing hard and deep into my body like a machine, forceful and steady. My legs curled around his body, my hands grasping at his hard ass cheeks as I started coming. "OOoooo...god... don't...stop...." I moaned against his ear, head rolling back as I fought the urge to bite him, quivering in orgasm.

J.J. kept pumping me, looking down as I twisted and squirmed, my ecstasy continuing, one orgasm becoming another as his cock kept drilling in and deep as J.J. made sexy little swirls with his hips. My hands were clawing at his back as I wanted him never to stop, yet I couldn't stand how intense it was becoming. Finally, I kicked my way loose and fell in a heap on the floor, gasping.

J.J. lay on the edge of the bed, looking down at me. "Did I just fuck you out of your own bed?"

I reached up a hand, sure I was glowing with the heat I had to be radiating. "Help a lady up?"

"Of course." J.J. pulled me up with little effort and pulled me against his body, spooning me close, his hand on my breast, his hard cock against my ass.

I leaned back, concerned. "You didn't cum."

He kissed my neck, then pulled my lips around to meet his. "Yet."

* * * * *

J.J.'s light snoring woke me later that night. It had been a long time since I heard that sound in my bed, and now it had happened twice in two nights. I glanced at the clock. 4:39. I should be sleeping, but a dozen worries race through my mind. Not the least of which is what am I doing with a gang of twenty-year-olds in my house? I can't even say that they assaulted me or raped me. You can't rape the willing, as they say. Extortion? Maybe. And what about today? Was this what Stockholm Syndrome is like? Was I falling for my antagonizers?

What about Borth? He still hadn't called or texted. What if I couldn't get the money and drugs back from him? Would the boys really still beat Derek and me after how things went yesterday? How about last night with J.J.? I looked over at him in the pale light of the moon shining through the window--his gorgeous rough, dark features. The wild, sensual sex and passion until J.J. finally came inside of me. We curled close and kissed until we drifted off, probably after midnight. I couldn't trust my judgment right now. The whole situation was out of control. Was I just drunk on the sex? Enjoying being desired again? Was I just being used? Was I just scared and reaching out for anything that might protect me from the danger around me?

I sighed and glanced at the clock again. 4:41. Exhausted but can't sleep. Bruised and sore, yet happy. How big of a fool am I?

* * * * *

I cleaned up the house and got motivated to finish the painting. I still had about a week before I'd start work at the T.V. station, and painting would be even harder to get done. I'd texted Borth some more topless pictures in my new schoolgirl skirt, but no reply hours later.

Early in the afternoon, there was a knocking on the door. I had made sure to keep it locked now. Looking out the window onto the porch, two policemen had Derek handcuffed, standing between them. One policeman was tall and black, the other a beefy white man. I swung the door open, scared. Derek seemed fine other than being handcuffed.

"Ma'am? Are you Mrs. Vasquez? Derek's mother?"

"I am. What's the matter? What's this all about?"

"We caught your son selling weed down by the school."

Derek protested. "I wasn't on the school grounds."

The black policeman shook his head. "Not on the school grounds, but in a school zone. It still has an additional penalty."

"Duke said it was ok as long as I wasn't on school grounds."

"Wait, what did Duke tell you to do?" I asked.

"He said selling weed was just a misdemeanor if I wasn't on school grounds."

"So Duke gave you the weed and told you to sell it?"

Derek nodded.

I was trying to be calm, but despair was welling up inside. All of the efforts of the past few days were for nothing. Derek was still going to end up in jail. Fighting back the tears, I wondered. "What is the additional penalty?"

The black policeman reached back and unlocked Derek's handcuffs. "Run up to your room while we discuss how to handle this with your mother."

Derek took his backpack and headed upstairs, closing the door.

I looked back and forth between the two police officers. "I don't understand. Is Derek in trouble or not?"

The black officer stepped closer. "He might be, but you can get him out of trouble with that sexy mouth of yours."

"I don't understand." I lied, refusing to believe Duke set Derek up and that even the cops around here were creeps.

"Make us happy, and we don't have to do all the paperwork to process your son, mess up his record, and cost you time and money."

The white cop moved closer, looking at my breasts like a starving man. "It's win/win, really."

The black cop reached out and brushed a lock of my hair back. "We'd like to stay for more, but we only have time for a blowjob before the shift ends."

I looked back and forth between them, still in shock that this was happening, worried it was some kind of trap to get me to do something illegal. The black cop took my arm and guided me back from the entry while the white cop shut the door.

The black cop looked around the first floor. "Is anyone else here, ma'am?"

"No...no one else is here besides Derek upstairs."

"Do you have any weapons in the house?"

"What...no...no weapons."

"Ok. Put your hands behind your back."

I looked back and forth between them. "I'm under arrest then?"

The black cop, Officer John Hutton, according to his nameplate, took my hands behind my back and fastened a heavy-duty zip-tie to them. "No, not at all." He grinned over at his partner. "It's just sexier this way."

Officer Hutton moved over to the couch and motioned me over. The white cop took my arm and hauled me along when I didn't move. "Wait, not here. Let's go to the basement. Please, I don't want Derek to see."

The white cop, Officer James Ellsworth, per his nameplate, laughed. "Let him see. Maybe he'll learn how hard it is on his mother when he fucks up."

Officer Hutton laughed. "Or he can learn how to act when he ends up in juvenile detention."

Officer Ellsworth gripped my chin, forcing my lips to purse. "Oh, yeah! He does have his mother's kind lips."

"The kind of lips you want to be wrapped around your cock?" Officer Hutton said.

"Exactly!" Ellsworth turned to me. "On your knees, bitch. Or you'll only see your son during visiting hours."

I knelt, and half fell into Hutton's lap on my couch since my arms were tied behind me.

Hutton reached down and pulled his semi-hard cock out. "Here, let me get it for you." He offered. Looking over to his partner. "She seems a bit uncomfortable. Why don't you cut her clothes off to cool her down?"

"Excellent idea." With my face in Hutton's crotch and mouth full of cock, I could only hear the click of a knife and then my clothes being tugged at and removed, one by one.

I didn't seem to be sucking his cock to his satisfaction. Hutton started to guide my head with both of his hands. I was gasping, choking, and coughing as I struggled to breathe and please him.

Ellsworth watched intently. "God damn, I wish we had time to D.P. this bitch."

"Ha, next time, buddy."

I wanted to stop, to ask questions, but the hands on my head were relentless. My lips stretched wide around the thick, long, black shaft fucking my face.

The fear, shock, and roughness soon had tears streaming down my cheeks as I struggled to keep up and yet still please the cop so it would be over as quickly as possible.

Hutton kept a steady but rough pace. His breathing was panting; he pumped my head back and forth faster until he finally shot his cum into my mouth. "I hope you ain't had lunch yet." He said, chuckling. Gobs of it, choking me again as I struggle to swallow and breathe.

Hutton leaned back, letting one hand fall away while the other hand kept me sucking at his cock.

Ellsworth clapped. "She must be good if you came that fast. You usually take forever. Remember that bitch last month over by the highway overpass? We had almost an hour of overtime by the time we finished fucking her."

I leaned back as I knelt there, breathing hard, slightly dizzy from lack of air. I couldn't wipe my mouth as the zip tie kept my hands behind my back.

Hutton stood up and tucked his shaft away. "Jimmy, you see them titties? Oh, we're definitely coming back here. I love how Hispanic women can be shapely, toned, and sexy all at the same time."

Ellsworth nodded his agreement. "Sexy and curvy like J.Lo, right?"

Hutton laughed. "J.Lo with big titties."

Ellsworth sat on the couch and pulled his dick free for his turn. It was fully hard from watching the first bj, I guess. It was a decent length, maybe seven inches, but the girth was impressive. I wasn't sure how I could even get my mouth around the head. With my hands zip-tied, I could only use my mouth.

I kissed and nuzzled the head, flicking my tongue along the warm, soft skin. Getting the tip wet, I slid my lips around it. I could get maybe a third of it in my mouth before I had to stop. I bobbed back and forth on the cock, tongue flicking and teasing as best I could when my mouth wasn't stuffed full. My jaw ached from being forced so wide.

Hutton stood back watching. "That body and mouth were made for fucking."

Ellsworth was breathing a bit harder, pumping up with his hips to meet my mouth as I slid up and down his length. "It's like being at a strip club except free."

Hutton grinned. "And the stripper blows you."

Ellsworth finally came, mostly in my mouth, but some dripped down my chin onto my breasts. Since my hands were bound, I could only sit there.

While Ellsworth was collecting himself and putting his cock away, Hutton came over and tied my legs with the tatters of my shirt. "Hey, I did what you wanted." I protested.

Ellsworth patted my head as he started toward the door. "Good cocksucker. Duke was right."

Hutton pushed me over, so I fell on my side, lying on the floor. "Good work. Derek isn't going to jail. Not today, anyway."

Then they both left, leaving the front door wide open. Bastards.

* * * * *

I lay there for a while in shock. I had no real way to be sure how long. Maybe 15 minutes. Did I dare call out to Derek? Perhaps I could get something sharp in the kitchen and free myself. I rolled a couple of times to get aligned with the kitchen door.

I was inch-worming my way into the kitchen when I heard the screen door open and footsteps. Looking over from the floor, I saw Duke coming in, a toothy grin on his scarred and ugly face. "Everything ok?"

Coming closer, he knelt beside me, running a finger along my breast, looking at the cum running down my chin and both boobs. "What happened? Burped up lunch?"

"Very funny. Untie me."

Duke shook his head. "What's the magic word?"

"Please. Please untie me."

"Nope, that ain't it."

"Pretty please. I beg you. Please let me loose."

Duke slid his hand down along the sweep of my hip, along the curve of my ass. "Here's a hint." Patting my ass.

"No. No way!"

"You're just lucky I was late getting here." His hand patted my ass possessively. The voices of the others outside were getting closer. "Another time, I guess...."