The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J.J. and the others were on the front porch, entering through the doorway. "What the hell is happening here?" J.J. sounded angry.

Duke stood and spun around. "I just got here."

J.J. knelt alongside. "Olivia, what happened?" He cut the zip-tie loose.

I looked back and forth between J.J. and Duke. "The cops picked up Derek, then decided I could pay bail for Derek with my mouth.

Will was untying my ankles. "Did you get their names?" He asked.

"Hutton and Ellsworth."

J.J. nodded. "We know them. They play along to get along. You're in our protection. They ain't gonna be back to bother you."

"I sure hope not." I was staring at Duke, who simply smiled back in return.

* * * * *

After a short wait, Susan Johnson, Borth's secretary, waved me in. "The Principal can see you now, Mrs. Vasquez." I had given up correcting her at this point. I was just going to be Mrs. and never Ms. to her.

I was wearing a light overcoat to cover up my schoolgirl outfit. I smoothed the jacket and tugged it into place as I stood, self-conscious that too much leg or some of the costume might show. Susan had a way of looking at me that made me feel judged. Or maybe that was my guilty conscience. More likely, finding it odd that I had a raincoat on in August on a sunny day. I closed the door behind me as I went into Borth's office.

Borth looked up from his desk, smiling as he saw me in the raincoat. "Well, what have we here?"

"Your bad girl missed you, Principal Borth." I mock pouted, pulling the coat open, revealing the skimpy schoolgirl outfit beneath.

"I saw your pictures. Very sexy, very sexy, indeed. I'm glad you stopped by, Olivia. My personal life has kept me busy, but I'm excited to see you here."

I smiled, relieved that he'd only been busy and not disinterested. I removed the coat and set it aside, modeling the short skirt and tiny white shirt, my bra-less breasts stretching it out and spilling cleavage over the tight-fitting sheer blouse. I was pleased with Borth's reaction as he sat watching and admiring. I leaned over and showed him I had no panties on under my short skirt.

"Come over here and bend over my desk, Olivia." He ordered.

"Yes, Principal Borth." I bent over his desk, legs spread wide, breasts pressed tight to the desk, and even more cleavage pushed out the top of my blouse.

He reached into his desk, pulled out a wooden ruler, and then circled behind me. "I'm going to punish you for coming to school dressed like such a slut, young lady. If you accept your punishment, There will only be five. If you cry out, I'll add two more for each cry."

I recalled how hard he had spanked me at my house and was worried already. The office was just outside with Susan and her coworkers. "Yes, I understand, Principal Borth," I murmured, hearing my voice shake.

Borth pulled my schoolgirl skirt down and let it fall to the floor, leaving me bottomless and naked as I bent over his desk, my hands gripping the edge, bracing myself for my punishment. His hands caressed my ass cheeks for several seconds. Without warning, he slapped the ruler hard against my rear, the slap of wood on my skin surprisingly loud in the quiet office. "That fat ass is just made for spanking." He grinned.

"MMmmmmmmmmmffff!" I kept as quiet as I could, the muffled cry escaping as I felt the pain give rise to a tear in my eyes as I fought back the pain.

"Now, Olivia, I taught you to count out the strokes last time. That one doesn't count since you failed to count it." He slapped the ruler hard again, hitting the same spot, already sore, sending pain radiating through my butt again.

"One, Principal Borth," I said louder than I intended, but not quite a shout.

"Much better. Not too loud now, Olivia." He slapped my ass on the other cheek now. It felt even harder than the last stroke.

"Two, Principal Borth," I said, much quieter. I felt tears slowly streaming down my cheeks from the sting of the ruler. The bastard really enjoyed spanking for real, not in a playful way. I reminded myself that I could do this. I had to do this. I needed to get the backpack for Derek.

He slapped me again in the same spot where he had started. I could imagine it was red and would be bruised. I jumped with each spanking, so I could feel bruises developing on the front of my hip where they contacted the edge of the desk.

"Three, Principal Borth." I hissed through clenched teeth. I couldn't help but wonder who else had suffered through this outrage. I couldn't be the only one, could I?

Borth changed sides again, spanking me even harder, or maybe it still hurt from the last spank. Did he want me to cry out? Did he not care about the women in the outer office hearing?

"Four, Principal Borth." I half sobbed, gasping for breath. I found myself tensing and anticipating the next slap of the ruler.

"Excellent, Olivia." I waited for the last spanking, bracing myself. Long seconds passed, then the latest slap of the wood on my ass rang out in the quiet office, the hardest and most painful of all since my buttcheeks were already burning in pain.

Tears streamed down my cheek from the sting of the ruler on my sore butt cheeks. I counted the last one out carefully, not wanting to seem to have cried out and add more spankings. "Five, Principal Borth." I whimpered softly.

I could hear Borth unfastening his belt and his zipper. He slid his stiff cock into me without a word or warning. His hands were on my hips as he thrust into me roughly. Borth was much more excited and intense than he'd been at my house. I think it was because of being in his office at the school. I laid bent over on the desk, tears streaking my face, body heaving from half sobbing, half catching my breath, as Borth thrust into me eagerly. His hands reached around, fumbling for my breasts, tugging clumsily at my tiny blouse until he ripped it open. Gripping my breasts tight, he pumped even harder until he moaned, pumping his cum into me, then leaning on me, panting. I didn't know what to do, so I stayed still, his weight on me, his body pressed up tight against mine as I lay sprawled on his desk.

"Much better, young lady." He leaned down and kissed the back of my neck, sending a creepy shiver through me. "I have something I need you to do."

I wanted to stand up, dress, and leave with all of my soul, but I reminded myself of why I was here. "Yes, Principal Borth?"

"I have a list of girls I'd like you to work with and teach them to do what you have done for me here. You are a natural. With your being a woman, good looks, and age, you can be a trusted mentor to these girls in ways I can't."

I wasn't sure I understood. Or maybe I just didn't want to understand. Borth's cock was still inside me; his body pressed up against me. Somehow, his proposal made me feel even dirtier than his fucking me did. "You want me to groom girls for you, sir?"

Borth stroked my hair, then my back. "Yes, yes, exactly. I want this experience with others. Younger."

"Am I not enough, Principal Borth? I'll do anything you want." I hoped that he'd forget the idea and focus on me.

He kept his creepy hand on my back, stroking my skin. "You are fantastic for your age, Olivia. I want something more to my tastes, and you can help me to get it."

My mind raced, hoping to get something from this. "I'd do anything for you, Principal Borth." I could feel him pull out and stand up, more cum dripping down from me. "I'd need Derek's backpack. This is more than we agreed to upfront." I could hear him fastening his pants and belt. I looked back to see if he was listening and tried to get a read on his thoughts by his expression. I was greeted by the sight of his phone taking a picture of me bent over, used, ass red, no doubt.

"Hey! What's that about?" I asked, forgetting the roleplay in my shock and anger, wiping at my tear-streaked face.

"A little insurance, my dear." He slid a folder over to me.

I debated dressing first but opened the folder. There were five pictures of attractive black female students. I assumed they were students here. "These are the students you want me to groom?"

Borth crossed over and sat back down at his desk. "Indeed. If you can get one of them to do what we have been doing willingly, I'll give you Derek's backpack. Until then, we are sticking to the original deal."

I stood there thinking, considering my options. The tiny white blouse hung to the sides of my breasts, mascara smeared from crying, naked from the waist down. I was humiliated at how poorly my planned visit to get the backpack had gone. This was another chance if I played it right.

"I'll do it. You'll need to back up my story."

Borth smiled. "Of course. What story is that?"

I looked at the pictures. Three of the five were cheerleaders. I thought for a moment before replying. "I'll be a recruiter for a college cheerleading program. I'll say you selected these girls to be recommended, but there will be auditions they'll need to pass through to get your support."

Borth's excitement made his smile even creepier. "I like the idea. I can support that." Borth thought for a moment, then asked. "Won't they wonder how someone like yourself, living here with a son in school, is a recruiter?"

I started to gather my belongings. I reached down for my skirt on the floor. I frantically tried to think of an answer.

"Clean up that mess while you are down there, Olivia."

I nodded, wiping the cum between my legs and on the tile floor with my schoolgirl skirt. "I'll say that I'm a part-time volunteer on the scholarship committee since I'm a supporter and a newscaster who can bring media attention and sponsorships to the program."

"Yeah, that should work."

I put on my coat, fastening it tight and checking to ensure I was presentable. The file had the girl's schedules and contact information. I was starting to plan my next steps. I looked back to Borth, unsure what to say or do.

"Thanks for coming by, Olivia. This is working out better than I imagined. I may need to see you again this week. I'll call you, or feel free to stop by like this again."

I opened the door and left without saying anything. I hurried through the outer office so they wouldn't see my tear-streaked face. I feared they already had questions, as it was.

I walked home lost in my thoughts, hoping I could devise a workable plan and end this relationship with Borth well before my week was over. I could see that he would get more comfortable and creepy with me as time passed, and the gang would lose patience in a few days.