All Comments on 'The Plan'

by PornProse3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

The story - up til the sex was hot. After that, not so much.

DarkEcstasy8DarkEcstasy8about 1 month ago

did she get black bred?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmm. I can picture this writer sitting at his desk pondering what to write. Since he has zero imagination he reaches a decision. "I know, I'll write another worthless story about my white wife being fucked by a black man and I get to watch. She will of course fall in love with his black cock and eventually him."

Brought to you by the newest writer to be completely ignored from this moment forward. No, I didn't waste time reading it so I didn't score it, but it would have been one star if I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A wasted first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do they have kids? Since she can still get pregnant - let's read the next part where she tests positive and sprouts a baby bump.

syn4321syn4321about 1 month ago

Fabulous story. I really doubt this is your first. Let us know what other name or names you have published under?

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I enjoyed the story, and with a few tweaks to the final paragraphs, you could write a sequel.

zrobzrob29 days ago

Love mature BBC sluts, especially when they're married. Hubby knows he isn't putting the genie back in the bottle, and if he tries she will just cheat on him which is even hotter. Nice job.

Jaydean409Jaydean40927 days ago

Hubby should have sucked his cock clean!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous